mr_black, you better watch out

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=26428

Shroud

14-11-2005 17:29:02

I know I have two posts in a row, I keep getting the worst of these guys, but mr_black lied to me. I will give him 1 day to contact me in this light, otherwise ill write the whole report.

goofygarber

14-11-2005 17:31:36

If you don't want to disclose everything in the post, then you shouldn't post it; just PM a moderator.

mr_black

14-11-2005 18:45:35

I am in contact w/ a mod in regard to this particular trade...I am not posting any thing about this trade untill absolutely nessasary to do so.

Shroud

15-11-2005 15:22:35

So, Mr_Black is a scammer. We had a Paypal for a Green Trade, and I sent paypal first day. He was supposed to do an Instant/Fast offer as specified in the trade. However, that didnt go through and it ended up taking the full 15 day time, which I was ok with because I understand Offers sometimes take time to complete no matter how fast they say they are. So, I send him a PM on the 14th and 15th day telling him to send in a ticket to Freepay. He says that he will. Then he says that he has done so. He also tells me in that PM to withdraw my Paypal because "his account is screwed up." I tell him no, saying that it is not green yet, and by withdrawing that money he could claim that he never recieved the paypal, thus getting out of the deal. He told me, "The ticket is in, it just takes time for manual credit." I agreed... until the 19th day. I sent Jake a PM, asking him the status of the ticket, which I had suspicions about. Jake told me that no tickets or anything had come from that user on my account. When I confronted mr_Black on this, he tried evasion tactics, saying "My referrer told me I sent a ticket." Why wouldn't he remember sending a ticket? Why would his referrer know if he sent a ticket or not? I confronted and debated him, but he never answered the question, and just kept telling me that he contacted PayPal to give me my money back and that the offer would get done, etc etc etc. mr_black already had a scammer thread about him, which I saw and read b4 the trade. It might be legitamate that some people had some problems with him, because problems do arise. However, problems upon problems are a very different story. Moreover, mr_blacks lack of effective communication, shady ideas, and evasive speaking are extremely annoying. AVOID TRADING WITH THIS USER!

lieditli I forgot to mention that I have recieved no e-mail from paypal, nor have recieved the money back to my account, which I have been checking religiously every hour.

mr_black

15-11-2005 15:26:05

I offered to give your $$ back until the green is resolved you didnt want it you are blaming me for what? all i need is your paypal address and you wont even talk to me so I can get it from you.

lieditli please get your quotes correct I told you the person doing the offer for you...my "greener"told me the ticket was submitted...I told you that I would take full responibility for the trade and return you $$ until this was all resolved.

ALSO IGNORING ME ON AIM REALLY HELPS THE SITUATION roll

mr_black

15-11-2005 15:48:01

http//www.pay-zero.com/shroud.JPG[" alt=""/imga3aa9ffe55]

I finally got paypal email confirmation this a screenshot of the refund

ilanbg

15-11-2005 16:01:48

Shroud, this was all a bit foolish of you.

mr_black

17-11-2005 01:15:15

[quote7f1b5ebf68="Shroud"]I know I have two posts in a row, I keep getting the worst of these guys, but mr_black lied to me. I will give him 1 day to contact me in this light, otherwise ill write the whole report.[/quote7f1b5ebf68]

for the record I contacted shroud shortly after this post went up atempting to resolve the issue and he still posted the "whole report"[quote7f1b5ebf68="shroud"]lieditli I forgot to mention that I have recieved no e-mail from paypal, nor have recieved the money back to my account, which I have been checking religiously every hour.[/quote7f1b5ebf68]
THIS IS A SCREEN SHOT OF THE REVERSAL OF THE ORGINAL PAYMENT HE SENT IT REVERSED YESTERDAY(GUESS HE WASNT CHECKING AS RELIGIOUSLY AS HE CLAIMED)...ONLY COMMUNICATION I GOT FROM SHROUD WAS ASKING IF I WAS STILL GOING TO GET THE GREEN FOR HIM...NO MENTION OF THE REFUND WHAT SO EVER.

http//www.pay-zero.com/shroudpwnage.png[" alt=""/img7f1b5ebf68]

Shroud

17-11-2005 09:32:11

How so? How did he think I was ignoring him? Just because he sends me messages on my mobile, which was dead, and which I also cannot send messages back to, and was gone for 2 days, I am ignoring him? LOL, that is very hypocritical seeing I sent him 6 PMs before the 15th day, he answered 1. Actually, I sent one PM on that 15th day, and he asnwered that one. All were legitimate, like "Any problems with the green?" or "PLease send in tickets on the 15th day." Next big problem that mr_black has posted to the world. He said that I was I posted the whole report even though he contacted me shortly afterwords. LOL, I dunno how long shortly was, but it was a couple of hours. I told him that until I saw the paypal I and became green would I clear him. As for not giving him my paypal email, when we first talked on AIM he directly told me he emailed PayPal to refund my money. Then the next day he maintains that I "was avoiding him" and wouldnt give my account to him so he could send it back, which I did right after he asked me. mr_Black is trying to shift blame here. I also was checking it religiously, and did see 25 dollars in my account. I was confused, thinking he was going to refund the money. THe next day I check i see that I Have 25 dollars in my balance that wasn't there before AND a Credit Card reversal. HE told me he was going to do this ( I dont know the exact reason and I don't care) but I will send the 25 dollars back cause its not mine to keep. It is also funny that as I am writing this Superjuicy is away, and when I asked him about getting the green last night, he was still away. Contacting him is like contacting Bigfoot, he appears once in awhile, rambles some incoherent words, and then goes away for months. I do not see how this is foolish, because he never told me it was his "referrer" doing this, and he told me multiple times that "I SENT THE SUPPORT TICKET IN." Very interesting.

Shroud

17-11-2005 09:39:36

I just recieved this also in my PM box. How ironic
"please send the 25.00 back to (liHis email addressli) this needs to be done by the end of the day today nov. 17, 2005 or i will be forced to report it to a Moderator, Thank You."

When did the trade start mr_black? October 20th it started, and that day I sent paypal. You have had a little less than a MONTH to get a green for me. A MONTH! You give me a little more than a day to send back money? I of course did it as promptly as I could.

...Still waiting on that green.

Airkat

17-11-2005 09:44:40

What I don't understand is shouldnt he have had your paypal email if u sent him PP?

codex avellum

17-11-2005 12:02:27

well supposedly, mr_blacks paypal account is on hold, so he is using his couzins, thats what i was told by him

mr_black

17-11-2005 13:10:30

[quote33a07e075e="Shroud"] It is also funny that as I am writing this Superjuicy is away, and when I asked him about getting the green last night, he was still away. Contacting him is like contacting Bigfoot, he appears once in awhile, rambles some incoherent words, and then goes away for months.[/quote33a07e075e]

Well I find it funny how of all the people that I am in contact with you are the only 1 that thinks I am never online ask any1 that has contacted me more than once and I am sure they will vouch for the fact that I am always online.

mr_black

17-11-2005 13:51:33

Returned the other $25...Thanx

theysayjump

17-11-2005 14:32:05

Please tell me this is resolved.

Yes?

Shroud

17-11-2005 16:49:23

no...still dont have my green. I asked him the timeframe, he said he couldn't give me one because he doesnt want to held to it.

Shroud

20-11-2005 16:58:53

A full month has passed now... NO GREEN AND NO MENTION OF WHEN ITS COMING! mr_black has not contacted his referrer. WTH, seriously

theysayjump

20-11-2005 21:56:09

mr_black, you owe the guy a green. Either give him his green or give him a timeframe.

h3x

21-11-2005 00:17:26

[quote65ad0bcf8a="mr_black"][quote65ad0bcf8a="Shroud"]I know I have two posts in a row, I keep getting the worst of these guys, but mr_black lied to me. I will give him 1 day to contact me in this light, otherwise ill write the whole report.[/quote65ad0bcf8a]

for the record I contacted shroud shortly after this post went up atempting to resolve the issue and he still posted the "whole report"[quote65ad0bcf8a="shroud"]lieditli I forgot to mention that I have recieved no e-mail from paypal, nor have recieved the money back to my account, which I have been checking religiously every hour.[/quote65ad0bcf8a]
THIS IS A SCREEN SHOT OF THE REVERSAL OF THE ORGINAL PAYMENT HE SENT IT REVERSED YESTERDAY(GUESS HE WASNT CHECKING AS RELIGIOUSLY AS HE CLAIMED)...ONLY COMMUNICATION I GOT FROM SHROUD WAS ASKING IF I WAS STILL GOING TO GET THE GREEN FOR HIM...NO MENTION OF THE REFUND WHAT SO EVER.

http//www.pay-zero.com/shroudpwnage.png[" alt=""/img65ad0bcf8a][/quote65ad0bcf8a]

Jay Franeri? You should cover it up better is all I'm saying lol

nofxowl

22-11-2005 09:15:10

im sorry, but a 103 Karma record and 63 trade record vs. a newbie with 3 trades and -5 karma doesnt really stack up well on your side Shroud. there must be some misunderstanding...

Airkat

22-11-2005 09:18:45

As has already been proven countless times. High TR and karma mean NOTHING. ANYONE can give you karma or take it away. and we've seen how many high TR people are scammers.

No real opinion on the situation here, but let's not base on that...

mr_black

22-11-2005 10:17:37

[quote2bccec5f61="Airkat"]As has already been proven countless times. High TR and karma mean NOTHING. ANYONE can give you karma or take it away. and we've seen how many high TR people are scammers.

No real opinion on the situation here, but let's not base on that...[/quote2bccec5f61]

sorry for yout experiences airkat..but shroud and I are in process of a resolution please take the negativity elsewhere.

ilanbg

22-11-2005 12:13:46

It's not negativity, it's a valid point to consider while assessing this, as well as any other, situation.

Airkat

22-11-2005 13:24:27

[quote18621d8267="mr_black"][quote18621d8267="Airkat"]As has already been proven countless times. High TR and karma mean NOTHING. ANYONE can give you karma or take it away. and we've seen how many high TR people are scammers.

No real opinion on the situation here, but let's not base on that...[/quote18621d8267]

sorry for yout experiences airkat..but shroud and I are in process of a resolution please take the negativity elsewhere.[/quote18621d8267]

are you kidding me? I said I had no opinion on the situation. What I WAS saying was that you can't base it all on TR and karma alone. Are opinions that make you look better only allowed here?

mr_black

22-11-2005 21:55:53

[quote5dbaa02617="Airkat"][quote5dbaa02617="mr_black"][quote5dbaa02617="Airkat"]As has already been proven countless times. High TR and karma mean NOTHING. ANYONE can give you karma or take it away. and we've seen how many high TR people are scammers.

No real opinion on the situation here, but let's not base on that...[/quote5dbaa02617]

sorry for yout experiences airkat..but shroud and I are in process of a resolution please take the negativity elsewhere.[/quote5dbaa02617]

are you kidding me? I said I had no opinion on the situation. What I WAS saying was that you can't base it all on TR and karma alone. Are opinions that make you look better only allowed here?[/quote5dbaa02617]

I only made this comment because it seems that you consider it your mission to flasme every person w/ a situation that has higher TR than u

Airkat

22-11-2005 21:59:33

lieditli nevermind. you've got enough to deal with.

nofxowl

22-11-2005 23:00:28

regardless of what others say, mr black is really cool

CoMpFrEaK

21-07-2006 17:04:29

bump cause mr black is a shady figure

He never responded via AIM, after the intial "hi" he supposdly goes AFK.

theysayjump

22-07-2006 15:40:23

[quote5b117182c3="CoMpFrEaK"]bump cause mr black is a shady figure

He never responded via AIM, after the intial "hi" he supposdly goes AFK.[/quote5b117182c3]

Shady in what respect? WHy are you trying to contact him? Have you tried PM'ing him? Have you tried e-mailing him?

CoMpFrEaK

22-07-2006 15:48:18

1. signed up under him on lcds.free4me
2. few days later he tells me i'm not under him
3. ok fine, i contact free4me and they put me under him
4. keep trying to reach him (since i had higher TR) and getting him to do it
5. now i cant finish it due to the free4me issue

So essentially i wasted a potential green before, since i signed up under him i couldn't sign up again. And he keeps ignoring the AIMs.

Me (112502 PM) hey
superjuicy1 (112508 PM) yo
Me (112514 PM) you never finished that trade-(
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Session concluded at 122219 AM

As you can see with the AIM logs, right after i get to the point of the conversation he "goes afk."

I didnt quite call him a scammer since the trade was never truly finished, but i cannot call him legit since he wasted a potential trade at that time. Best term to use is shady.

nick_e

26-07-2006 16:59:54

I never had mr_black scam me but 2 out of the 3 greens he gave me took over a month.

KnightTrader

30-07-2006 21:51:20

Lol, whos the mod who gave Compfreak that genius avatar? +Krma to the mod who gave him that avatar! Made me lol

Jeorgius

30-07-2006 22:24:46

[quotea763c40b3a="KnightTrader"]Lol, whos the mod who gave Compfreak that genius avatar? +Krma to the mod who gave him that avatar! Made me lol[/quotea763c40b3a]

I miss that hot redhead girlfriend of his that was his avator (

mr_black

01-08-2006 23:52:06

i wonder iff he has dates for that I havent talked to this guy on aim in ages we had a trade that fell through, no 1 lost cash or a green so i dont see a problem...compfreak i thought you were cooler than that....... cry

p.s. wow he bumped a thread that was almost a year old.