kinggamecock17 = scammer?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=26281

ppetracca

12-11-2005 15:00:44

I greened for him about a month ago... He hasn't replied to my PM's or AIM messages. My latest PM to him was 2 days ago, and he DID read it. He claims to have done an offer at my yourfreevideoipods, but he still isn't green. We initially agreed on paypal for me to do his psps4free, but he kept telling me he had to wait to get money in his Paypal account, so I asked him if he could do my yourfreevideoipods. He agreed and he's on my referral list, but not green.

If anybody knows anything, please let me know... and kinggamecock17, if you're reading this, CONTACT me!

kinggamecock17

14-11-2005 20:04:08

My account was placed on hold because of you, so you scammed me, not me scammed you. Now my whole account is probably screwed instead of just needing one more referal. I dont appreciate you saying I am a scammer when you were the one who made my account go on hold.

Daggoth

14-11-2005 20:17:03

Thats not true. If one of your refs go bad, then it shows that the ref is red, not your account. So you did something wrong, not him.

ppetracca

20-11-2005 16:01:33

[quote8b0dd30f8c="kinggamecock17"]My account was placed on hold because of you, so you scammed me, not me scammed you. Now my whole account is probably screwed instead of just needing one more referal. I dont appreciate you saying I am a scammer when you were the one who made my account go on hold.[/quote8b0dd30f8c]
Dude, that's BS! Your account was not placed on hold because of me and I'll tell you why.
First, they don't place an account on hold because of one ref. Second, my status on my account is still green. Third, I contacted freepay and this is what they said
[quote8b0dd30f8c]11/15/2005 12415 PM
customer service wrote

I do not no why he told you that you were reponsible for his account going on hold. Please do not listen to him.[/quote8b0dd30f8c]

Lastly, you did three of your own refs. THAT's why you were put on hold! And you can't say you didn't... you told me on AIM

[quote8b0dd30f8c]92425 PM ppetracca ok, but how can you prove it's me?
92501 PM rmmkhanna no but the other people i did on their computer
92513 PM ppetracca huh?
92515 PM rmmkhanna 3 were my friends
92527 PM ppetracca hah... well, maybe that's why
92530 PM ppetracca you did their offers
92535 PM rmmkhanna 1 was my grandparent
92538 PM rmmkhanna yea
92553 PM rmmkhanna diff credit cards
92622 PM rmmkhanna it has to be u tho
92640 PM ppetracca dude, YOU did offers for 3 of your refs
93046 PM rmmkhanna i dont see how i could be put on hold if i did the offers with their CCs and different computers
93102 PM ppetracca because it's against the TOS
93111 PM rmmkhanna TOS?
93123 PM ppetracca so, you're asking me how you got caught? TOS= terms of service
93135 PM ppetracca it's against their TOS to do your own offers...
93143 PM rmmkhanna how would they know its me
93202 PM rmmkhanna i did it on 4 differents IP addresses and 4 different peoples CCs[/quote8b0dd30f8c]

theysayjump

20-11-2005 21:44:04

I got this PM from him

[quote368d86d795="kinggamecock17"]dude, he made my account go on hold and he knows it. you can put my trade record down as low as you like. i really dont care. i guess it really doesnt matter anymore since Im starting to quit the free stuff anyways. i am not going to pay him for something when he made me go on hold. i dont answer his messages b/c he always bugs me even tho I did nothing wrong. if my account somehow gets off hold. i will send him the money asap, but until then i will not. if i am banned, i guess theres no reason for me to send him money, and im down to a -1 anyways, so theres really no reason now. i want to say my goodbyes to you and freeipodguide, even though theres really no reason i should be banned or TR to -1.

thanks and have a good thanksgiving.
kinggamecock17[/quote368d86d795]

I have told him that he is staying for the moment in the hopes that he may compensate you, but I doubt it will happen.

I'd look elsewhere for your green if you haven't already. ?