bullseye4u scammed me ~ RESOLVED ~

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=25453

wozzybear

31-10-2005 18:56:28

Can you ban him? I gave him a green on carstuff4free, I've been pestering him for my green but 2 months later still no green... tonight, he signed on to AIM...

wozybear so hey - about that green on freehandbags you never gave me...
ZzLoVeNuTzZ signed off at 75347 PM.

Punk.

thanks.

johnjimjones

31-10-2005 19:12:18

he's the one that wanted to sell candy over the internet /

J4320

31-10-2005 19:14:24

Yeah that's definately not right.

^^ That statement goes for post 1 AND post 2.

D

Averagejoe1039

01-11-2005 10:32:27

I think he is always drunk. He ims me and says," I WANNNNNNTTTTT MY MTTTTVVVVV!" And that he wants to do something with my grandmother.......

bullseye4u

02-11-2005 12:13:45

[quotedabd06e918="Averagejoe1039"]I think he is always drunk. He ims me and says," I WANNNNNNTTTTT MY MTTTTVVVVV!" And that he wants to do something with my grandmother.......[/quotedabd06e918]

wozybear i sent you a pm and you my mtv you know why becuase i am tired of people like you randomly iming and saying can you do freepsp no can you do 3604free NO and then i have you in my recently buddy list and no i am not drunk i am just doing the same thing as you do to me its made anoying. i removed my aim now so people stop iming me god dam and johnjim so what i sold it on ebay if you dont want it dont post it on other threats thanks if you dont know nothing better to say ..... listen i pist off hard day today and see this..........

wozzybear

02-11-2005 12:18:56

Here's the PM I just got from bullseye

[if5d72ed392]No i will not intend to do another site becuase i did offer chamonix and not my fault they didnt green me and chamonix is a shaddy offer they didnt send me no confimidation my mail that i subsribed to it and i cant do another offer becuase i dont do any more offers untill i can get my simon card again and that will be not soon. i would pay you money 25 dollars that would be fair but you reported me for carstuff4free so i dont think i can get money from here now unless you reported me as a scammeri guess then there is no point now. Sorry for making you wait for so long but like i said i did the offer i got there stupid chamonix that i dont need guess we both lose and the owner of the site wins

thanks[/if5d72ed392]

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I always thought a green for a green was the way it went... not a green for an attempted green as long as I get credit for the offer I do...

We set this trade up in August, I went green in a day for you, you didn't deliver. Don't know what else to say.

theman2005

02-11-2005 12:33:21

you're right .............

johnjimjones

02-11-2005 12:47:33

[quotedd1608784d="wozzybear"]Here's the PM I just got from bullseye

[idd1608784d]No i will not intend to do another site becuase i did offer chamonix and not my fault they didnt green me and chamonix is a shaddy offer they didnt send me no confimidation my mail that i subsribed to it and i cant do another offer becuase i dont do any more offers untill i can get my simon card again and that will be not soon. i would pay you money 25 dollars that would be fair but you reported me for carstuff4free so i dont think i can get money from here now unless you reported me as a scammeri guess then there is no point now. Sorry for making you wait for so long but like i said i did the offer i got there stupid chamonix that i dont need guess we both lose and the owner of the site wins

thanks[/idd1608784d]

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I always thought a green for a green was the way it went... not a green for an attempted green as long as I get credit for the offer I do...

We set this trade up in August, I went green in a day for you, you didn't deliver. Don't know what else to say.[/quotedd1608784d]

He should be shot in the knees for saying that.

Scudhawk007

02-11-2005 13:19:59

[quote0f1176857b="wozzybear"]Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I always thought a green for a green was the way it went... not a green for an attempted green as long as I get credit for the offer I do...[/quote0f1176857b]

He is obligated to do the site no matter what since you greened for him. I've dealt with this too. Talk to [b0f1176857b]theysayjump[/b0f1176857b]--he is helpful in these kind of situations.

bullseye4u

02-11-2005 17:45:40

[quoteb02cbf7593="johnjimjones"][quoteb02cbf7593="wozzybear"]Here's the PM I just got from bullseye

[ib02cbf7593]No i will not intend to do another site becuase i did offer chamonix and not my fault they didnt green me and chamonix is a shaddy offer they didnt send me no confimidation my mail that i subsribed to it and i cant do another offer becuase i dont do any more offers untill i can get my simon card again and that will be not soon. i would pay you money 25 dollars that would be fair but you reported me for carstuff4free so i dont think i can get money from here now unless you reported me as a scammeri guess then there is no point now. Sorry for making you wait for so long but like i said i did the offer i got there stupid chamonix that i dont need guess we both lose and the owner of the site wins

thanks[/ib02cbf7593]

We set this trade up in August, I went green in a day for you, you didn't deliver. Don't know what else to say.[/quoteb02cbf7593]

He should be shot in the knees for saying that.[/quoteb02cbf7593]

its not your buisness and dont tell me some bullshit i should be shot in the knees man thats just dumb and plain stupid if you write a comment think it before posting it... Wozybear i did send them a support ticket they ask me date and e-mail i got from chamonix and wait a min i didnt get any e-mail to start of it how can i proof that i did the offer to freepay and i even e-mailed them no response ... called them no response what should i do? so i waisted money for nothing i mean i know i have to green but its still disapointment that i waisted my money on it

Averagejoe1039

02-11-2005 17:52:14

Oh my gosh bullseye, you should get banned for having a thick head. Not to be flaming, but you spam, and everything. I aimed you for a simple reason. And personally, get a sense of humor.

wozzybear

02-11-2005 18:02:47

Alright bullseye4u just paid me, I am happy now. Mods, you can close this thread. Thank you.

theysayjump

02-11-2005 18:13:38

OK, thank you.

I'm glad this was resolved. If anyone else has a problem with bullseye then PM me and I'll open this back up.