My Experience with geemic. Liar, scammer, cheater. RESOLVED

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=25264

Mushroom1407

28-10-2005 14:30:04

I know I had another post in this forum calling geemic a scammer, but I'm going to start this one to tell you all in detail my trading experience wtih him.

He had offered to do yourfreevideoipods for me in exchange for me doing a 3604free green for him.

Great.

He starts the trade, I get his link, and did the offer, since he had the higher TR.

He got his green instantly. I ask him to do his. He tells me he has to go and he'll do it later that night. Fine.

I see him on AIM later that night and ask him to do it. He say's he'll do it in a few minutes. He signs off.

Over the next couple days I send him PMs here asking him to do it. No response.

I post in this forum about what happened, and get flamed by several people for not waiting the proper amount of time, etc. A couple others also post their bad experiences with him. Geemic decides to respond to my posts defending himself, saying he already did the offer and that I need to wait for it to go green.

I PM him asking him what his email address is so I can verify that he at least signed up under my ref link. No response.

I ask him in the forum to tell me his email address. No response.

Finally, I learn you can talk to the vendors and freeipod companies and get a green taken away. I PM him telling him I'd do this. He responds saying I need to wait for him to go green, and that he did the offer. I ask him to tell me his email address. No repsonse.

I PM him again saying if he does not go green for me, I will get his green revoked. He responds (almost instantly) saying, and I quote

"I figured out what happened i had followed the wrong link i thought you were premium ipod trade that i did i got you and someone else screwed up sorry for the mixup my bad.if you still dont want to trade with me we could work out a paypal or something...if not find another site and ill do it"

Perfect, understandable english, by the way.

I think you have to be pretty dense to not follow the correct link, as my ref link was in our trade on the trade module. I'm obviously being lied to.

But he offered to do paypal to make up for it, so I said to send me $25 paypal, which would cover the cost of the offer I did for him. This is how he responded

"Dosent make sense ive already completed the offer what if green ive given you a free 25 bucks?What if i pay you and you STILL revoke the green??"

So he said in the last message that he didn't do my offer, that he screwed it up with someone else's offer. And in this one he tells me he did my offer. And he offered me paypal to make up for it, but when I accepted the offer he says "Why should I give you paypal?"

I told him if he paid me I would not revoke the green, I just wanted to be done dealing with him.

I've sent him 3 PMs since then telling him that he has until 500 today central time to respond or he's getting his green revoked. Surprise surprise, no response.

So, unless I get something from him within the next 30 minutes, he can kiss his green goodbye.

DO NOT TRADE WITH GEEMIC. He is immature, a scammer, and a blatent liar. I love that he said he completed my offer but refused to tell me his email address. Hmm...

DO NOT TRADE WITH GEEMIC.

liliRESOLVEDlili
10-29 geemic sent me $20 saying he could send me the other $5 later. I'm not expecting to get the other 5, but I'm glad to be done dealing with him. Don't waste your time trading with him.

theysayjump

28-10-2005 14:38:36

Well if he hasn't even signed up under your link, then you have no right to revoke a green of his on another site. So he hasn't given you anything yet, nevermind a free green and the possibilty of $25.

Just as a heads up, he hasn't been online since yesterday morning.

I'll PM him and tell him that I'm dropping his TR to -1 until he gets his shit sorted out. That might get his arse moving.

phoebe7

28-10-2005 14:39:04

[quote43fe9e1b14="Mushroom1407"]I PM him again saying if he does not go green for me, I will get his green revoked. He responds (almost instantly) saying, and I quote
[b43fe9e1b14]
"I figured out what happened i had followed the wrong link i thought you were premium ipod trade that i did i got you and someone else screwed up sorry for the mixup my bad.if you still dont want to trade with me we could work out a paypal or something...if not find another site and ill do it"[/b43fe9e1b14]

Perfect, understandable english, by the way.

I think you have to be pretty dense to not follow the correct link, as my ref link was in our trade on the trade module. I'm obviously being lied to.

But he offered to do paypal to make up for it, so I said to send me $25 paypal, which would cover the cost of the offer I did for him. This is how he responded

[b43fe9e1b14]"Dosent make sense ive already completed the offer what if green ive given you a free 25 bucks?What if i pay you and you STILL revoke the green??"[/b43fe9e1b14][/quote43fe9e1b14]

He's obviously lying, and he's actually pretty confusing. Why would he be worried about greening for you and you getting a free $25 if he didn't even sign up on your site???! LOL! He said he did premium ipod by mistake. Which is also odd, since ref. links are easy to follow through the trade module and even the newest freebie user could probably figure that out. I'm just really confused by his excuse. I don't get it. I would take your green back!!

kdollar

28-10-2005 14:51:54

and when u can only do a site once, ur not gonna accidentally sign up under premiumipods.....

theysayjump

28-10-2005 14:57:57

I have dropped his TR to -1 and await a reply to my PM.

Mushroom1407

28-10-2005 15:03:54

Thanks jump. I'll hold off on taking back the green until he replies.

theysayjump

28-10-2005 20:51:14

He replied to me through PM but I'm guessing he didn't get in touch with you yet?

Mushroom1407

28-10-2005 21:31:43

Nope, hasn't responded to me. What did he say?

theysayjump

28-10-2005 22:08:39

1st

[quoteba541e108f="geemic"]My thing is...what if after i green he STILL revokes my green? thats the reason i went ahead and did the offer because what if i pay him and he revokes my green anway just for the hell of it?[/quoteba541e108f]

2nd

[quoteba541e108f="geemic"]I have every intention in sorting this stuff out its not even about being able to trade although hes making it seem alot worse than it is im not a dick i will sort everything out even though im at negative tr i understand even if i was banned already i would still try and fix it no matter what im not a shady person.[/quoteba541e108f]

Mushroom1407

28-10-2005 22:10:04

I'd still like to know his email address to see if he even signed up under my ref link. Because I haven't had anyone new sign up under me in 9 days. I'd also like to know why he refuses to contact me if he has full intent on fixing things.

theysayjump

28-10-2005 22:10:51

PM'ed.

Mushroom1407

28-10-2005 22:13:27

Thanks for his email. As expected, that email is no where in my list of refs. Everyone in my list is either friends of mine or people I've traded with on here, so he's lying about doing the offer. Again.

theysayjump

28-10-2005 22:14:38

Like I said in the e-mail though, that may not necessarily be the e-mail he uses for freesites or for yours, that's just what he used to sign up here with.