GOOD2SPEED SCAMMED ME! 58TR & STILL SCAMMED ME WATCH OUT

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=24269

tvitems

15-10-2005 09:44:44

I am ticked the heck off!!! Good2speed, having 58 TR scammed me! NO WONDER HE HAS A BAD KARMA, HE IS A SCAMMER AND A LIAR!!!!

We started the trade on september 5th, almost 6 whole weeks ago, and on AOL we were on IM and he told me that as soon as I go green he will go green for me on FLASHIPODS4FREE and I can trust him since he was a level 58. So I took his promise and his word for it, and I completed the offer right after the trade module was set up and confirmed. I went green after a 2 days, it was freepay so it took 2 days to go green. I then started sending him multiple emails asking why he has not even gone yellow yet, and whenever he would be on his AOL screen name, he wouldn't answer me. I didn't receive a pm from him until October 4th, 4 weeks after we set up the trade module. He said "ok I signed up. Confirm that you see me on your list." I pmed him right after and then he sent me another pm saying "ya thats me" and that is all. He never completed to an offer. Then I have been sending him pms and IMs throughout and never received one more pm or IM. Finally, I figured out he blocked me, I found this out on Tuesday, October 11th. So, I imed him on my alternate screen name that I figured this out from. Here is the conv

I am DoOoFeR2000, good2speed's screen name is TENTHEVES.
liI said hey, then aim messed up and i logged back onli
DoOoFeR2000 sorry about that
DoOoFeR2000 this is good2speed on FreeIpodGuide, correct?
TENTHEVES whos this
DoOoFeR2000 are you ever going to complete the referral? this is tvitems
DoOoFeR2000 YOU SAID YOU WOULD COMPLETE IT RIGHT AWAY
DoOoFeR2000 It is still not completed!
DoOoFeR2000 AND YOU BLOCKED ME
TENTHEVES ya I signed up... sorry for the delay. As hard as it may seem I havent been avoiding you... been re3ally busy at work
TENTHEVES was going to just msg you back on your other screenname
TENTHEVES I didnt block you
DoOoFeR2000 and you have signed up for an instant offer
TENTHEVES no I havent signed up been busy at work
DoOoFeR2000 well I have waited 6 weeks
DoOoFeR2000 could you sign up right now?
DoOoFeR2000 you PROMISED ME YOU WOULD GO GREEN THE DAY OR ASAP AFTER I GO GREEN
TENTHEVES I didnt block you. If you cant send the message means my comp is in sleep mode and Im not online( at work)
DoOoFeR2000 ok. Complete the offer please
DoOoFeR2000 tonight
DoOoFeR2000 now.
DoOoFeR2000 you were the last eprson
DoOoFeR2000 I HAVE BEEN WAITING ON YOU FOR WEEKS
DoOoFeR2000 im sorry I am angry, but you have to understand
DoOoFeR2000 I have a right to be, and anyone would be if they were me too.
TENTHEVES well if your going to make accusations at least be exact
TENTHEVES the trade was initiated sept 5th
DoOoFeR2000 yes
TENTHEVES were going on week 5
TENTHEVES 4 weeks and a couple of days to be precise
DoOoFeR2000 no. this is beginning of 6th week. to be EXACT
DoOoFeR2000 its october 11th. not october 5th or 4th.
TENTHEVES ya learn how to count weeks
DoOoFeR2000 Ok I am sorry. I have waited 5 weeksli
TENTHEVES go to the lower right corner of your comp and double click
TENTHEVES it will bring up the calendar
TENTHEVES 4 weeks and a couple of days
DoOoFeR2000 yes I know. 5 weeks, 11th is the first day of the 6th
DoOoFeR2000 wait no hold on!
TENTHEVES ok 5 weeks
DoOoFeR2000 yeah ok
DoOoFeR2000 lets stop arguing about that
DoOoFeR2000 Are you going to complete an offer?
DoOoFeR2000 I have been PMing you for the passed couple weeks.
TENTHEVES ya give me till Friday I'll def have it done by then
DoOoFeR2000 no.
DoOoFeR2000 i want it done TONGIHT
DoOoFeR2000 I have given you enough times
DoOoFeR2000 daysli
TENTHEVES i want a million dollars
DoOoFeR2000 I want my ipod.
DoOoFeR2000 you are a scammer
TENTHEVES i want your ipod too
TENTHEVES your a scammer
DoOoFeR2000 I have eben watching your posts
DoOoFeR2000 some say "NOOBIES TRADE TO A 50+ TR PERSON"
DoOoFeR2000 you do that to scam them, don't you
DoOoFeR2000 you wanted your referral
DoOoFeR2000 I gave you it
DoOoFeR2000 now give me mine, complete your end of the promise, the deal
TENTHEVES btw you dont get to TR 58 by scamming something to note
TENTHEVES but Im glad your watching my posts
DoOoFeR2000 lol.
TENTHEVES I said by Friday night
DoOoFeR2000 I have no clue how you got to 58 TR
TENTHEVES thats like 2 days away
DoOoFeR2000 I want it tonight
DoOoFeR2000 have been PMing you for the past 3 weeks
DoOoFeR2000 3 weeks to less?
DoOoFeR2000 I promised you that I would complete the offer right away, that I did
DoOoFeR2000 why can't you keep the promise? it'll take 2 seconds
DoOoFeR2000 you already signed up, jsut complete an offer
DoOoFeR2000 please
TENTHEVES Im waiting for my check to clear so I wont have to worry about overdrafting if you really want to know why I cant right now
DoOoFeR2000 check to clear into what
DoOoFeR2000 what does that have to do with offers
TENTHEVES your young
DoOoFeR2000 are you using a debit?
TENTHEVES check like from work ... you know when you spend countless ohours working they give you a check
TENTHEVES yes
DoOoFeR2000 lol i know that. but you are using a credit card for the offer.
TENTHEVES nope debit card
DoOoFeR2000 use something else I have given you altogether 5 flippin weeks!
TENTHEVES wow man
DoOoFeR2000 I cannot trust you
DoOoFeR2000 you won't answer my PM's
DoOoFeR2000 you wont answer my IM's
TENTHEVES what are you going to do if I dont create a scammer thread and have no answer for this once I do the offer on Fri
DoOoFeR2000 I do not trust you. I am honost so I am telling you flat out
TENTHEVES what exactly are you threating me with
DoOoFeR2000 im not threatening you
DoOoFeR2000 I am going to do all I can
DoOoFeR2000 i'll prolly create a scammer thread
TENTHEVES go for it
DoOoFeR2000 will contact the FIG owners
TENTHEVES I'll post this exact conversation
TENTHEVES telling you I'll do it by Fri
TENTHEVES and Ill do it by fri
TENTHEVES go for it
DoOoFeR2000 ok. friday what time
TENTHEVES FIG owners?/?? lol
DoOoFeR2000 tell me by what time you will have it done by
TENTHEVES come on go contact the fig owners
DoOoFeR2000 lol you know what I mean.
TENTHEVES there3s only one owner btw
DoOoFeR2000 tell me by what time you will have it done by
TENTHEVES buy Friday night
DoOoFeR2000 no, give me a time

DoOoFeR2000 what time can I check that it's completely done.
DoOoFeR2000 and it will be
DoOoFeR2000 7pm?
TENTHEVES man Im gonna block you for real in another minute I said by Fri night
TENTHEVES what exact time that is I dont know
TENTHEVES figiure by 1159 Fri night PST
DoOoFeR2000 EST, lol i live in michigan.
TENTHEVES so thats like 259 your time
DoOoFeR2000 yeah
DoOoFeR2000 make it be 12am my time
DoOoFeR2000 I wanted my ipod by next week
TENTHEVES im in a work conv
DoOoFeR2000 It is still very unfair you are making me wait
TENTHEVES I gtg
TENTHEVES fri night oj
DoOoFeR2000 tomorrow night is a little more reasonable
DoOoFeR2000 ok fine, friday night.
TENTHEVES Im blocking you now
DoOoFeR2000 what if you don't
DoOoFeR2000 what if you don't go green friday night?
TENTHEVES signed off at 114716 PM.

It is now Saturday afternoon, I sent him a pm 5 hours ago asking him why he hasn't completed an offer and I have received no answer so far. What really ticks me off is that whenever he puts a post for trades, he puts stuff like "NEWBS TRADE WITH A +57 OR WHATEVER TR! FEEL COMFORT TO TRADE WITH ME!" He does this and then scams, the least thing anyone would expect, it's ridiculous!!! here is a link to the post that says that

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?p=213393&highlight=#213393

I am also ticked off because he was supposed to be my last ref on flashipods4free, yet, I still need 1 more ref to complete that site because he never completed it ((

please, whoever has been scammed by him post up a comment with your story. And for those looking to trade with him, beware, DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM!!! IT IS NOT WORTH IT WAITING FOR SOMETHING YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE.

I gave him even more time when he asked, and he said it will definitely be done by friday night, but still it was not. It is unfair to the FAIR PEOPLE ON FREEIPODGUIDE NOT LOOKING TO SCAM POEPLE WHILE POEPLE LIKE GOOD2SPEED ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE LIKE NUTS!!!!!!!

lol im sorry, but please understand that I am so frustrated, and look at it from as if you were in my shoes. you would be pissed off too.

well, DO NOT TRUST GOOD2SPEED UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET SCAMMED AND WAIT FOREVER TO COMPLETE A SITE!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RoBsTaMaCk

15-10-2005 09:51:00

Sounds like good2speed. He took 2 months to complete his end of the bargain in a trade I did with him.

tvitems

15-10-2005 09:54:28

ohh, and how did you get him to complete his end?

by any chance, have you submitted and been approved yet for that site he signed up for yet?

Maybe he would go gray or whatever.

What site was it for?

Thanks

theysayjump

15-10-2005 09:59:57

Why did you make a thread about it AND contact me and ask me to do something about it?

tvitems

15-10-2005 10:03:36

because good2speed told me to, look at the conv. and because I didn't think you were on the case because I never received any reply, and also because it has been passed the day he told me it would be done by.

RoBsTaMaCk

15-10-2005 10:16:14

To answers your questions, I just kept harassing him until he did it. He did go yellow for me and never greened. Then he moved to California and had someone else sign up under me and went green. It was my last referral on FreeIpods and I was successfully approved.

theysayjump

15-10-2005 10:16:28

[quotec7510f5e3e="tvitems"]because good2speed told me to, look at the conv. and because I didn't think you were on the case because I never received any reply, and also because it has been passed the day he told me it would be done by.[/quotec7510f5e3e]

You PMed me at 651am this morning, and you made this thread about 6 hours later. Even if i was up and had received your PM when you sent it, that doesnt mean I would have received a reply from him, had I contacted him right away.

I have contacted him, and theres not much more I can do until I receive a reply.

tpham2006

15-10-2005 10:17:29

[quote8407c486b8="tvitems"]because good2speed told me to, look at the conv. and because I didn't think you were on the case because I never received any reply, and also because it has been passed the day he told me it would be done by.[/quote8407c486b8]

lol, "because good2speed told me to"

so you decided to listen to him about this but not when he told you he'll do your offer in a couple days?

Not saying he will, just sounds funny, because he told me to lol

tvitems

15-10-2005 10:17:49

[quote81315ea99f="tpham2006"][quote81315ea99f="tvitems"]because good2speed told me to, look at the conv. and because I didn't think you were on the case because I never received any reply, and also because it has been passed the day he told me it would be done by.[/quote81315ea99f]

lol, "because good2speed told me to"

so you decided to listen to him about this but not when he told you he'll do your offer in a couple days?

Not saying he will, just sounds funny, because he told me to lol[/quote81315ea99f]

lol not only that. he said definitely friday night! its saturday now.

Would you have waited about 6 weeks for somone to complete their end of the trade to post a scamming thread?

tvitems

15-10-2005 10:23:38

by the way, theysayjump, thank you very much for contacting him

it is greatly appreciated

tvitems

15-10-2005 14:02:37

has anyone else been scammed by him, or has he ever went green for you but after a couple months?

ilanbg

15-10-2005 14:10:08

tvitems, you said you would do an instant offer!!!! It's now two days later and you aren't green!!! You must be a scammer!

wink

tvitems

15-10-2005 14:16:21

hahahahaha, i completed one instant level b offer and one level b offer that said 1 business day, im suprised why it didn't go green yesterday.
lol
If it doesn't complete by monday I will sign up for another offer I guess or I will contact train...

hahaha ur so stupid, I am going first you idiot -P

ilanbg

15-10-2005 15:20:56

'Twas a joke. roll

thehacker010

15-10-2005 18:23:44

Good2speed took longer than normal to go green, but he did come through in the end.

I have always wondered why there is no rule about how long someone has to wait for the other person to go green. In my opinion, people who wait several weeks for the other person to go green/pay up should get some compensation, like $5 paypal. Maybe it's just me.....

KeithA

15-10-2005 18:33:48

[quote941dfe4c69="thehacker010"]Good2speed took longer than normal to go green, but he did come through in the end.

I have always wondered why there is no rule about how long someone has to wait for the other person to go green. In my opinion, people who wait several weeks for the other person to go green/pay up should get some compensation, like $5 paypal. Maybe it's just me.....[/quote941dfe4c69]

The problem with that is that there are factors beyond either trader's control, like whether the site or offer is good about crediting. It would probably be overkill, but a feedback system like eBay's might not be terrible in cases like these. Somebody who takes forever to green might have 52 completed transactions (and thus a TR of 52), but 50% of them would have received negative feedback...

tvitems

15-10-2005 20:21:43

[quote5c427f4d9d="KeithA"][quote5c427f4d9d="thehacker010"]Good2speed took longer than normal to go green, but he did come through in the end.

I have always wondered why there is no rule about how long someone has to wait for the other person to go green. In my opinion, people who wait several weeks for the other person to go green/pay up should get some compensation, like $5 paypal. Maybe it's just me.....[/quote5c427f4d9d]

The problem with that is that there are factors beyond either trader's control, like whether the site or offer is good about crediting. It would probably be overkill, but a feedback system like eBay's might not be terrible in cases like these. Somebody who takes forever to green might have 52 completed transactions (and thus a TR of 52), but 50% of them would have received negative feedback...[/quote5c427f4d9d]

WAY TO GO! I LOVE THAT IDEA!!!

that way poeple like good2speed wouldn't be able to take advantage of freeipodguide as much!

JUNIOR6886

15-10-2005 21:41:32

ive been ALMOST scammed by good2speed
When i was working on freeipodshuffles from freepay
he said if i paid him 25$ insted of the 20$ i offered in my trade
thread he would get me the rest of the refferals i needed
through his "friends" needless to say his "friends" never even signed up
and he made fun of me when i asked for the 5$ back. He eventually paid me back but hes BAD NEWS FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tvitems

17-10-2005 03:42:44

I still have not received any word from him....

tvitems

21-10-2005 04:49:44

just in case anyone was wondering... he still has not been online and I have not heard from him at all...

I checked out his last posts, and it says october 13th...

This sucks, I am sick of waiting... I am just going to have to get a green from someone else (