iusa a scammer?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=24237

sexualintellectual

14-10-2005 20:54:17

I've been waiting since 9/21 for him to go green. he had higher TR so i paid first. anyone else had a problem?

kevxross

14-10-2005 21:22:44

Yeah he screwed me over way back in June. I thought he disappeared around that time though. If he's still active and trying to trade, he should be banned. I never pursued the problem, because like I said, I figured he was gone anyway.

sexualintellectual

14-10-2005 21:56:21

damnit... second person with relatively high TR (compared to mine) to burn me...

kevxross

15-10-2005 08:38:07

[quote2ab248157d="sexualintellectual"]damnit... second person with relatively high TR (compared to mine) to burn me...[/quote2ab248157d]

Yep. You really can't completely trust anyone. TR means jack shit. I'm wating for about a month now on 2 different people who had higher TR than me.

iusa

18-10-2005 19:32:36

kev,

please PM me to resolve this.

i am not a scammer, and have resolved my situation with "sexualintellecual", and i would like to do the same with you ASAP.

theman2005

18-10-2005 20:43:56

[quote840d31897f="sexualintellectual"]damnit... second person with relatively high TR (compared to mine) to burn me...[/quote840d31897f]

day 3, i'm still waiting for my paypal from a member..........
sigh.......

sexualintellectual

19-10-2005 05:40:20

situation resolved; my money was refunded... he called my actions bullshit, but i think i was justified in being wary. it had been more than 3 weeks, he only responded when i threatened with paypal action, promised to complete an offer or refund my money, and then hadn't gotten back to me for another three days. whether his intentions were genuine or not, i wasn't about to wait another two weeks when i have someone else on this board saying they had been scammed by him.

kevxross

19-10-2005 13:52:10

[quote4a7f4a8a8f="iusa"]kev,

please PM me to resolve this.

i am not a scammer, and have resolved my situation with "sexualintellecual", and i would like to do the same with you ASAP.[/quote4a7f4a8a8f]

Good to hear! PMed.

iusa

19-10-2005 15:21:50

[quotefa23388199="sexualintellectual"]situation resolved; my money was refunded... he called my actions bullshit, but i think i was justified in being wary. it had been more than 3 weeks, he only responded when i threatened with paypal action, promised to complete an offer or refund my money, and then hadn't gotten back to me for another three days. whether his intentions were genuine or not, i wasn't about to wait another two weeks when i have someone else on this board saying they had been scammed by him.[/quotefa23388199]

you sent me an email asking which offer i did, and by the time i logged on to complete an offer for you, i had both your email asking me what offer i did, and i also had a paypal dispute...so yeah, you were a little impatient..i explained my situation, and my intentions were genuine...just like they are to make things right with kev...

there is a reason i have a high TR and very high karma on here...but mistakes do happen, but if i make one, ill correct it

goofygarber

19-10-2005 15:42:31

You do have a shockingly high karma, but your TR isn't anything special. Don't use them as guides, just a rough estimate of someones reliability

sexualintellectual

19-10-2005 16:11:11

i wouldn't say that three weeks is impatient. impatient would have been me not waiting a week before hounding you. i think i waited an adequate amount of time without hearing from you before getting suspicious.

i'm sorry things didn't work out, but if you're going to perform trades you should at least explain exactly what you propose to do and what your time restrictions are. saying "yeah, i didn't get credit, but i'll do another offer or refund your money" doesn't help me understand your situation. i e-mailed asking what offer you did and didn't hear back within a couple of days... i didn't know about your limited internet access situation. for all i knew you were stringing me along to get to the 45 day mark were i would have virtually no recourse through paypal. if you were able to get online to fill out a no-credit ticket, you should have been able to drop me a line to let me know there would be a delay.

theman2005

19-10-2005 16:26:21

[quote0626778f2c="sexualintellectual"]i wouldn't say that three weeks is impatient. impatient would have been me not waiting a week before hounding you. i think i waited an adequate amount of time without hearing from you before getting suspicious.

i'm sorry things didn't work out, but if you're going to perform trades you should at least explain exactly what you propose to do and what your time restrictions are. saying "yeah, i didn't get credit, but i'll do another offer or refund your money" doesn't help me understand your situation. i e-mailed asking what offer you did and didn't hear back within a couple of days... i didn't know about your limited internet access situation. for all i knew you were stringing me along to get to the 45 day mark were i would have virtually no recourse through paypal. if you were able to get online to fill out a no-credit ticket, you should have been able to drop me a line to let me know there would be a delay.[/quote0626778f2c]

Amen to that! 8)