CrazyMan123 is a scammer ~~Now Banned~~

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=23667

mistertomlinson

07-10-2005 11:53:55

So, I pm'ed him one night about a trade while he was online. Our pms continued several minutes apart. We agreed on a deal and he even suggested which sites not to do. After signing up and receiving INSTANT credit, he suddenly stops pming me. I sent several pms and received no response (I later checked my 'sentbox' and 'outbox' and saw the messages were in niether, which means I never sent them or he deleted them... I'm still not sure. He then contacted me TWO days later (on a Saturday) and asked if it would be alright to wait until the next day... he had to deposit some money in his account. 'Tomorrow' would have been a Sunday... goodluck having the bank post that. But, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and expected his sign up on Monday... WEDNESDAY (only after being contacted by an administrator here pertaining to the situation) he pms me and says someone stole his wallet and that he would have to order a new credit card... CREDIT CARD?! He said he would have to deposit money in his account... that's a debit card moron... The administrator said someone else was having trouble with this guy and his KH was at -10!!! Needless to say, I contacted Traiin and had them remove my referral. HA HA HA. When CrazyMan123 pmed me afterward, he didn't seem angry and says he just purchased a prepaid debit card and was just about to sign up for my site, but he guessed I wasn't interested anymore. He didn't react the was an innocent person would have. Anyway... stay away from this jerk.

CrazyMan123

07-10-2005 12:17:45

Cry me a river. Stuff happens. I got the prepayed card so I could do your offer instead of waiting for my cc to come in the mail. I was actually trying to help you. I went to do yours and notcied you had erased you account of mine.

P.S.
I haven't deleted your messages I never delete pms. I also stoped PMing you because I WENT TO BED THAT NIGHT!!! I TOLD YOU THAT!!

FreeOffersNow

07-10-2005 12:21:29

Regardless of if CrazyMan123 deleted the PM, it would remain in your Outbox until it was read, after which it would be moved to your Sentbox...where it would remain until YOU deleted it. I'm not saying either party is right or wrong here, just clarifying how the PM system works.

Prepayed = Prepaid.

CrazyMan123

07-10-2005 12:26:26

lol yeah I was typing quickly. now I look stupid for miss spelling prepaid.

mistertomlinson

07-10-2005 13:40:13

You're so full of s-word! You pm'ed me on the 5th saying you had to order a new credit card... and today (the 7th) you tell me you have ordered a prepaid debit card and received it in the mail already?! Wow, that's some damn good postal service you got down your way. I have ordered gift cards from Simonmall.com (the site FIG mentions on the home page) twice and they have both taken longer than a week to get here. Besides, I'm sure you would have mentioned that to me as soon as you decided to order it so I wouldn't get upset with the wait. Secondly, if you had already ordered a new credit card (as you said you did), there is no reason why you wouldn't have simply waited the few extra days for it to get to you instead of paying more money for a gift card. I had to order a replacement debit card once and it only took about a week (just about as long as it would have taken the prepaid card to get to you)... I'm not buying it and I hope no one else here is. Oh, by the way, you certainly don't mind frequent communication with me now...

CrazyMan123

07-10-2005 13:48:06

Ok this is the last time I am going to post in this thread as it is all bullshlit. I have a simon mall here in my town. Actually 2 of them. I went up there and got one. I did it in my car since I am old enough to drive unlike you. I can tell you are about 7 by the fact you said
[quoted533751903]Anyway... stay away from this [bd533751903]jerk[/bd533751903][/quoted533751903]
Anyway I did it to finish the trade. Well now it is over between you and me so goodbye!

mistertomlinson

07-10-2005 18:05:29

There are a lot of likely stories on your part. You seem to have an excuse for everything. Anyway... I'll miss you... jerk!

P.S.
You made fun of the fact that I said 'jerk,' yet 's-word' did
nothing for you? Hmm.

ilanbg

07-10-2005 20:51:33

The fact that you say "s-word" instead of "shit" seems to imply youth as well.

theysayjump

07-10-2005 21:04:59

on some forums it is not permitted to swear, but on this one it is not the case.

maybe thats the reason for "s-word" shrug

KeithA

07-10-2005 21:10:46

[quote3ad5239d5c="theysayjump"]on some forums it is not permitted to swear, but on this one it is not the case.
[/quote3ad5239d5c]

that is fuckin ridiculous.

mistertomlinson

08-10-2005 14:47:23

I'd hate to dwell on this situation, but regardless of what this guy says, I know he's crooked and I hope no one is buying his shit. I forgot to mention another shady move by him (and foolish on my part)... even though I had a higher TR and ++KH (he had 0 TR and -9 KH) he would not go first on our trade. He insisted he had been screwed too many times and said he would be more than happy to reqeust deletion of our trade... I smell bullshit. (It's funny how my vocabulary changes when people encourage "swearing")

goofygarber

08-10-2005 18:06:50

Not to prolong anything, but who the fuck censors themselves on the internet? I'm fine with limiting any racist ect. comments, but words are just words (unless they have a history)
I believe that it does imply youth if you feel the need to protect your virgin eyes from cuss words on the interwebs.

theysayjump

08-10-2005 20:14:37

just because someone chooses not swear, doesnt necessarily mean they are youthful.

I had a friend at the last place i worked who is 27, and he would say "junk" instead of "shit". it just depends on how you are raised or how you perceive swearing.

anyway, since this thread isnt going anywhere, and the trade has failed, lets not get side tracked. ill leave it open for now incase anything changes but stick to the matter at hand wink

goofygarber

08-10-2005 22:05:30

Yeah, but thats upbringing. S-word more obviously implies the desire to be a "rebel" which indicates a somewhat youthful fantasy.

But not to get sidetracked... =P
(respond to me on msn)

mistertomlinson

09-10-2005 12:33:21

Cheese and rice (Jesus Christ), Dr. Garber... I love how this thread has become one about censorship... this guy ripped me off... kick his ass!

Peksim

10-10-2005 12:31:44

[quoteb5679a3132="ilanbg"]The fact that you say "s-word" instead of "shit" seems to imply youth as well.[/quoteb5679a3132] I am over 30 and I have not sworn since I was in junior high. It is amzing that I hear more children cussing than adults.

Meads

10-10-2005 13:02:13

Swearing makes you all grown up ehh...

hahahahaha what a joke

Peinecone

10-10-2005 13:06:26

[quote9b4074fe7a="Peksim"][quote9b4074fe7a="ilanbg"]The fact that you say "s-word" instead of "shit" seems to imply youth as well.[/quote9b4074fe7a] I am over 30 and I have not sworn since I was in junior high. It is amzing that I hear more children cussing than adults.[/quote9b4074fe7a]at work i use the word fuck more than any other word. but it is a kitchen

tpham2006

12-10-2005 09:51:47

[quote52cd2067a9="mistertomlinson"]I'd hate to dwell on this situation, but regardless of what this guy says, I know he's crooked and I hope no one is buying his shit. I forgot to mention another shady move by him (and foolish on my part)... even though I had a higher TR and ++KH (he had 0 TR and -9 KH) he would not go first on our trade. He insisted he had been screwed too many times and said he would be more than happy to reqeust deletion of our trade... I smell bullshit. (It's funny how my vocabulary changes when people encourage "swearing")[/quote52cd2067a9]

Karma doesnt mean shit. I think the karma system should be taken out. Karma should not be used to measure someone's character.

He was likely talking about a visa check card, which is not a debit card.

Oh, btw, you have 4 karma now.

goofygarber

12-10-2005 15:21:42

Visa check card = debit card. Thats the exact definition of it.

tpham2006

13-10-2005 14:48:23

not exactly, debit card are those card that can only be used to withdraw money from ATM.

When you go to an ATM, put in your visa check card, withdraw money, you dont press "Debit", you press "Credit card". Same thing when purchasing stuff. I tried pressing "debit" and it keeps getting rejected, press "Credit Card" and viola.

You noticed when you order stuff they say debit card are not allow? Been using my check card for every single one of my orders.

goofygarber

13-10-2005 15:33:36

Visa Check Card is a debit card. I use my visa check card everywhere, online and offline, even when it says no debit cards. I've also a mastercard, and it performs the exact same functions.

[i536ca4216a]not exactly, debit card are those card that can only be used to withdraw money from ATM. [/i536ca4216a]

This statement could not be MORE WRONG. An ATM card can only be used to withdraw money from an ATM, or used at a few gas stations and QFC, ect
A debit card is a credit card that draws from an avalible balance instead of borrowing money

tpham2006

13-10-2005 19:11:35

well that shows how much I know!

I'll go back into my corner now

Ruckles

19-10-2005 14:41:26

This guy has scammed me too it seems! I signed up for him and completed his offer on mp3players4free or something in exchange for my premiumipods.freepay and he has not even clicked on my link it seems. What can I do? He has not answered my PMs or been on AIM the last few days.

RocLaFamilia

19-10-2005 16:00:31

[quote20169bad2c="Ruckles"]This guy has scammed me too it seems! I signed up for him and completed his offer on mp3players4free or something in exchange for my premiumipods.freepay and he has not even clicked on my link it seems. What can I do? He has not answered my PMs or been on AIM the last few days.[/quote20169bad2c]

same here he has not answered my pms or been on aim and i his yourfreeflatscreens....

hkartadi

19-10-2005 17:17:05

Same thing here...
Not replied my pm. outbox gone so he must already read that.

theysayjump

19-10-2005 17:26:58

So far I count 5.

I'm dropping his TR until he gets his shit sorted out and I'll PM him also.

mistertomlinson

19-10-2005 18:51:30

See!? I started this thread saying he wasn't right. No one seemed to be too threatened... sons of bitches. Now look, he's fucking everyone! I just got a pm from a guy who hasn't posted on this thread and he is being scammed by the guy too. So that SIX! Fuck this peice of shit CrazyMan123! I hope his mother dies next to him as he sleeps!

ATTENTION!!! By the way, you can have your referral removed from his account if you email (or open a support ticket) the freebie site and explain the situation. You, unfortunately, can't have your referral transfered to another's account. You're stuck with a dead account. But atleast the pussy won't get his free shit. I've had to do this with him and another (Gratisrocks). Good luck and fuck his family!

theman2005

19-10-2005 18:55:50

[quote723b768cc4="mistertomlinson"]See!? I started this thread saying he wasn't right. No one seemed to be too threatened... sons of bitches. Now look, he's fucking everyone! I just got a pm from a guy who hasn't posted on this thread and he is being scammed by the guy too. So that SIX! Fuck this peice of shit CrazyMan123! I hope his mother dies next to him as he sleeps![/quote723b768cc4]

wow!, such a strong comment!! though.. i can't object to it lol .
(been hearing a lot of 'shit', 'fuck', 'ass', around this forum , hehehe.)

theysayjump

19-10-2005 19:07:47

[quote161dc688da="mistertomlinson"]See!? I started this thread saying he wasn't right. No one seemed to be too threatened... sons of bitches. Now look, he's fucking everyone! I just got a pm from a guy who hasn't posted on this thread and he is being scammed by the guy too. So that SIX! Fuck this peice of shit CrazyMan123! [b161dc688da]I hope his mother dies next to him as he sleeps![/b161dc688da][/quote161dc688da]

If you seriously with this upon someone else, just because he scammed you out of a green or didnt give you some money he was meant to, then thats sad, and doesnt say a lot about yourself.

Please don't make comments like that whether you are joking or not, it's really not necessary.

CrazyMan123

19-10-2005 19:11:45

There are only two people here I have not done the offer for yet. I will get to them on the weekend. Those two know who they are. If I signed up under your site I completed an offer. Whatever ban me theysayjump. The two people whose offers I have not done I started trading with in the last 2 days. This is bullshit so I really don't even care. I am going to wait to see if I am banned before even trying to complete those because when I am banned you will try to get my credit taken away so fuck doing you 2 guys sites until I am sure I wiill get credit for them. And mistertomlinson go suck a dick. You are a fucking faggot piece of shit.

THe End

tjwor

19-10-2005 19:20:15

I am one of the people... who's the other?

I'm still waiting for him to have a chance to complete before i cancel his, dont expect he can come up with enough refs by a week or so without this site for my cancel to need to be done now...

I'm still giving him his free shot at going for real...

theysayjump

19-10-2005 19:29:42

[quoteeca77243e8="CrazyMan123"]There are only two people here I have not done the offer for yet. I will get to them on the weekend. Those two know who they are. If I signed up under your site I completed an offer. Whatever ban me theysayjump. The two people whose offers I have not done I started trading with in the last 2 days. This is bullshit so I really don't even care. I am going to wait to see if I am banned before even trying to complete those because when I am banned you will try to get my credit taken away so fuck doing you 2 guys sites until I am sure I wiill get credit for them. And mistertomlinson go suck a dick. You are a fucking faggot piece of shit.

THe End[/quoteeca77243e8]

Wow, you really don't want to stay here do you?

What did I say in the PM I sent you? I said I will give you 24 hours to respond to either myself or the thread, and you did so. If I was going to ban you would I have even wasted my time PMing you?

If you are going to get your shit sorted out, then what good would banning you do?

These people have complained about you in this thread

RocLaFamilia
Ruckles
hkartadi
mistertomlinson
tjwor

As well as BlackDragon who PMed me about you.

Ruckles; Unless you did this trade without using the trade module, then you are lying. There is no record of a trade between you and CrazyMan123, but if you did trade, and didn't use the trade module, then it's your own fault. It's there for a reason, not only does it help you guys, but it helps us keep track of trades etc.

If you have proof that you have completed your end of a trade with CrazyMan123, but he hasn't completed his end, then please post screenshots etc here.

He is claiming there are only 2, when I still count 5, maybe 6.

Maybe you should start coming clean about whats actually going on CrazyMan123.

Ruckles

19-10-2005 19:29:43

I'm the other person waiting. I'll give him a chance because he seemed pretty cool when I talked to him on AIM.

CrazyMan123

19-10-2005 19:32:31

Like I said I completed the offers. I have never checked if they went green or not. I did the offers so I assume they went green. So you can list all the muther fuckers in the world but like I said there isn't but 2 people I haven't completed my offer for.

Ruckles

19-10-2005 19:33:53

Am I one of those two?

theysayjump

19-10-2005 19:43:12

[quote027b5eab26="CrazyMan123"]Like I said I completed the offers. I have never checked if they went green or not. I did the offers so I assume they went green. So you can list all the muther fuckers in the world but like I said there isn't but 2 people I haven't completed my offer for.[/quote027b5eab26]

Prove it.

Post screenshots of the accounts that these people claim to have signed up on. Screenshots of your accounts for these sites

tjwor - yourfreeflatscreens.com
RocLaFamilia - yourfreeflatscreen.com
hkartadi - yourfreeflatscreen.com
mrtomlinson - 3604free.com
blackdragon - you were supposed to do his ipodnanos.freepay.com

Prove that these people are not signed up for you, and that's all there is to it.

CrazyMan123

19-10-2005 19:46:05

Are you even reading theysayjump or are you jsut posting random grabage? READ!

Veek

19-10-2005 19:47:24

[quotef5476f7aa0="CrazyMan123"]Are you even reading theysayjump or are you jsut posting random grabage? READ![/quotef5476f7aa0]

o roll

theysayjump

19-10-2005 19:54:50

it's simple.

PROVE that these people have NOT signed up for you and you wont' be banned. at the moment you are not helping yourself at all.

to be honest i'm more inclined to ban you anyway even if these people haven't signed up for you. you are to quick to flame and that kind of attitude is not needed here. i'm trying to help you and if you don't want my help then so be it.

CrazyMan123

19-10-2005 19:58:42

Read my post. you are arguing something that I am not claiming. Go ahead read it carefully and see.

theman2005

19-10-2005 20:05:22

this doesn't look like it'll end any time soon............
just get on with life, finish the mess, and move on.

theysayjump

19-10-2005 20:10:02

Have you signed up for every person you were supposed to, AND completed an offer?

If so, why are you not responding to PM's? If you have not received credit, then have you submitted a no support ticket?

You told BlackDragon that you signed up and did an offer, but 2 weeks later you are still yellow. He has had people sign up after you and do the same offer and have received credit within 2 days.

it seems like a big problem people have here is that you are not responding to them, even though you read their PMs, is there a reason?

BlackDragon

19-10-2005 20:11:25

Hey,
CrazyMan123, claimed to have done an offer for me almost two weeks ago and its still sitting there yellow. I can almost guarantee he did [i28a0df5475]not[/i28a0df5475] do the offer, since the offer he claims to have done I also had another person complete, they did it 2 days after he claimed to have done it, and they have long since gone green. I've given him 2 weeks since we started trading and he hasn't fulfilled his end of the trade.

Also, CrazyMan, I sent you a PM today that I can see you've received...obviously you're not going to respond to it. Care to tell me what you're planning on doing or shall I go have them remove my ref from your account (which, mind you, I did instantly for you)?

Ruckles

19-10-2005 20:17:21

He also won't respond to my PMs and he is "mysteriously" never on AIM anymore. I'm telling yourfreeflatscreens what is going on and have them cancel the green I gave you if you don't do your side of the agreement.

mistertomlinson

19-10-2005 22:19:04

First, sorry if I offended anyone with comments made earlier (let's have a sense of humor)... Secondly, what does it take to ban this clown?! Jesus Christ, he's clearly ripping people off! I could understand a discretion between him and another (or two) user(s), but several is out of the question. This guy is a perfect example of a scammer! He's so full of shit! Come on!

[Please don't ban me if I've pissed you off, Frank.]

goofygarber

19-10-2005 22:35:01

If you ban him, then theres no chance of getting money back.

...?

mistertomlinson

20-10-2005 01:31:52

Money back? I'm not sure what you mean... perhaps you're saying he traded greens for cash (I was ripped off by him trading GREENS and I thought all of the complaintants were as well). This guy's not coming off no damn cash! If you lost money to this guy, you're out of luck... sorry! Damn, this guy sucks!

goofygarber

20-10-2005 07:03:45

If he owes someone a green and can't carry out, he should try to find a replacement site or pay the monetary equivealant, that what I intended by pay back.

skillet2003

20-10-2005 13:00:53

I too traded with this guy and went green about 3 weeks ago, and then he told me he did the efax offer only complaining first that he lost his job AND his wallet, how unfortunate. Anyways its been over 2 weeks since he claimed he did his offer but he is still sitting at yellow. I've sent him a few pms to have him update me on his no offer completion and suggested to put in a support ticket. I can see he has read my pms but he is no longer getting in contact with me. I dunno what to do, anyone know where he lives? I won't do anything, I promise )

Ruckles

20-10-2005 13:11:30

Lets all void the greens we gave him if there is a way.

skillet2003

20-10-2005 13:18:26

i don't know of a way though, without getting any of my other ones banned or something. But if you find out how let me know.

BlackDragon

20-10-2005 13:45:28

Yeah, he told me the same stuff about his wallet being stolen and so on.

mistertomlinson

20-10-2005 13:49:02

As I posted earlier in this thread (as I am the one first scammed by this prick), you CAN have your referral deleted and you will not get into trouble. I had to do it to him and a Gratisrocks. Just contact the freebie site and tell them the situation and bingo-bango, done. I've done it for a Traiin and Freepay site. Unfortunately, you cannot use your referral for someone elese, but fuck it, astleast the ass won't get his free shit.

Also, Skillet, if you find out where he lives, let me know... not that I am going to do anything either.

skillet2003

20-10-2005 13:58:59

well if this is the case everyone should pm him and tell him we are all going to do that.

CrazyMan123

20-10-2005 15:00:08

hey skillet I will submit a support ticket as soon as you come to my house and make me. Threatening me is not going to make me do shit. If you have a problem I take care of it at my convience not yours. I need to talk to jake when shit like that happens, which one again I do at my god damn convience not yours. So in short fucking blow me douche bag.

CrazyMan123

20-10-2005 15:14:23

AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE!

Ruckles

20-10-2005 15:24:52

Don't listen to this guy. Now he is basically threatening me over IMs. He is a deadbeat scumbag liar. I'm voiding the green I gave him and I want you all to do the same. Unless I get a green a from him in the next few days, I'm taking action. Fuck that, I'm still taking action no matter what he does. Look at this PM he sent me because I gave him another chance and tried to be the better person like an idiot

"What did I tell you. First of all your are being 2 faced as fuck and I hate that shit. You are being a hardass in the psot then begging me to do it here. You better change your fucking attitude. You are trying to rally people to cancel their referrals of mine and then coming and here and fucking begging like a little dog. Second of all fucking read. I am not signing up for your site if I get banned for this shit. So now all this shiot is making you have to wait longer to get me to sign up. I would have done it this weekend when I wasn't so budy. Yeah I know I have been posting but I have been doing it while I was doing homework and shit. If this response is not good enough for you you can blow me just like I wrote in the post. I am not going to get banned and still do this. SO IT WAS WRITTEN SO IT SHALL BE DONE!!"

You're a fucking piece of shit, dude. You're not going to do anyones offer. Ban this loser.

skillet2003

20-10-2005 17:23:03

well crazy sorry your convenience is not good enough when i've done your request 3 weeks ago, and if you have tim read all our pms about these problems you have some time to respond with "i'm on it, will resolve matter soon." instead of ignoring us, and yet you have time to respond to this thread, i still haven't made up my mind but if your trade doesn't get conveniently done soon i'm taking my green off your site, and that is the bottom line.

mistertomlinson

20-10-2005 17:43:02

This dumb ass.. hey Crazy, where the fuck's your Visa Debit card?! You told me about a week ago you had just gotten one and was about to complete an offer for me when I canceled my referral. Sounds to me like you gave everybody else the same bullshit story about your wallet being stolen... if you had your Visa debit, like you said, I don't see a problem. Damn, this guy sucks...

theysayjump

20-10-2005 18:49:13

Crazy', you are only making things worse for yourself.

When you owe someone a green, money or have to submit a support ticket, then it's not at your convenience. It should be done when it needs to be done, not when you decide that you can be arsed to do it.

If you owe someone a green, then do it. If you owe someone money, then do it. If you owe someone a support ticket, then do it.

Otherwise http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/3585c3ff993bc30088a54e3019fbbc07.gif[" alt=""/imgb9ff37aa59]

skillet2003

20-10-2005 19:30:00

hey jump what do you think I should do, should I still wait around to see if he is going to fix this? I've waited a while and it seems he is making no effort on anyones so I guess I can't assume he would for me either, should I just go ahead and take my offer off his site? I know I couldn't do that site again for a trade but I'd rather not let him get something for free if he is going to be scamming.

theman2005

20-10-2005 19:34:53

61 replies and still nothing solved......... sigh......... seems that PMing the guy won't help. Good luck ................... (

I'd say, just take your greens back ban him, and assume he never existed.

Ruckles

20-10-2005 19:39:34

How do I reverse my greens on Yourfreeflatscreen.com?

theysayjump

20-10-2005 19:42:57

[quote836d11b1f1="skillet2003"]hey jump what do you think I should do, should I still wait around to see if he is going to fix this? I've waited a while and it seems he is making no effort on anyones so I guess I can't assume he would for me either, should I just go ahead and take my offer off his site? I know I couldn't do that site again for a trade but I'd rather not let him get something for free if he is going to be scamming.[/quote836d11b1f1]

Until he says that he wont do anything, or until he is banned, you might as well wait it out.

In the meantime though, I'd suggest looking for a replacement green because even if he does green for you, I still wouldn't be too sure about it actually going through approval.

mlwitchking

21-10-2005 06:58:33

i have also been waiting for two weeks for greens on both yourfreeflatscreens and ipodnanos.freepay.com. How is he doing so many offers on yourfreeflatscreens??? I greened for him on freeipods btw. I want my greens!

hkartadi

21-10-2005 09:04:51

I just made the green at his side become red....

hee hee...

Ruckles

21-10-2005 10:43:30

How do you do that?

hkartadi

21-10-2005 13:33:43

Make a multiple account and sign up at the same offer with the same username and then cancel it several times....

Trainn is good at checking a legit acc.

theysayjump

21-10-2005 14:20:32

[quotecbf8016416="hkartadi"]Make a multiple account and sign up at the same offer with the same username and then cancel it several times....

Trainn is good at checking a legit acc.[/quotecbf8016416]

Umm....you realise that you have more than likely just fucked over your own accounts also?

hkartadi

21-10-2005 14:36:19

Yeah... but I am thinking only 1 account is fucked... I can still do the other Trainn sites.

theysayjump

21-10-2005 14:47:14

You think wrong. ?

If you sign up for multiple accounts and fraud the offers, then you are fucked on the rest of the Trainn accounts.

hkartadi

21-10-2005 14:52:42

damnit.... are you serious?..

I already fucked my acc for yourfreeflatscreen. Then the other sites such as flashipod from trainn will be fucked up too?...

theysayjump

21-10-2005 15:19:46

[quote409d396ebf="hkartadi"]damnit.... are you serious?..

I already fucked my acc for yourfreeflatscreen. Then the other sites such as flashipod from trainn will be fucked up too?...[/quote409d396ebf]

Yup. You can only have 1 account on each site, and you have just made several, and frauded offers on each, so you are pretty much fucked. shrug

I would contact Trainn and ask them/let them know though, they might let you go.

hkartadi

21-10-2005 16:50:05

Thanks thesayjump.

but thats ok though.... I dont really care if my account fucked. There are still many other free sites.

mistertomlinson

21-10-2005 18:40:52

[quotef302cd1a78="mistertomlinson"]As I posted earlier in this thread (as I am the one first scammed by this prick), you CAN have your referral deleted and you will not get into trouble. I had to do it to him and a Gratisrocks. Just contact the freebie site and tell them the situation and bingo-bango, done. I've done it for a Traiin and Freepay site. Unfortunately, you cannot use your referral for someone elese, but fuck it, astleast the ass won't get his free shit.

Also, Skillet, if you find out where he lives, let me know... not that I am going to do anything either.[/quotef302cd1a78]

You're accounts will not be placed on hold if you do it this way!

Ruckles

22-10-2005 22:43:38

I just sent an e-mail to red him for Yourfreeflatscreen.com and I suggest everyone do the same. He's not a man of his word.

skillet2003

23-10-2005 18:56:29

what do you say to request to go red on that site? i just don't want to screw up my account on another other site that i traded with or have going, let me know, later.

theysayjump

23-10-2005 19:16:36

OK, this guy obviously doesn't give a shit about any of you guys getting what you are owed, so unless anyone has any objections, then I'm going to ban him.

CrazyMan123

23-10-2005 20:12:19

Unless I am mistaken the only two guys that I haven't completed an offer for have sent requests to red on my sites, therefore I owe nothing.

La Resistance Lives On!

theysayjump

23-10-2005 20:25:05

There is a reason why they did that.

Could it be because you were being abusive and non-responsive to people?

I'm thinking yes.

ilanbg

23-10-2005 20:32:17

I loved the part about how he said something like, "If you're threatening that you'll have your refs DQed if I don't do the sites I need to do, then I definitely I won't do the sites."
Only it read more like "I M LOLZ!!!!!!"

roll

mlwitchking

23-10-2005 20:47:03

[quotefb0e52f631="CrazyMan123"]Unless I am mistaken the only two guys that I haven't completed an offer for have sent requests to red on my sites, therefore I owe nothing.

La Resistance Lives On![/quotefb0e52f631]

What are you talking about? You haven't even signed up for my yourfreeflatscreens.com and ipodnanos.freepay.com sites.

skillet2003

23-10-2005 21:46:38

from looking at this thread i think you owe more than 2 people greens, 1 guy alone you own 2 and i know you owe me one.

theysayjump

23-10-2005 22:38:38

OK, he has until 4am EST (or whatever time i decide to go to bed) to respond about wtf he is up to.

If he doesn't, then I'll ban him. Since it doesn't look like he will do anything for you guys anyway, I don't see much point in letting him stay here.

Ruckles

24-10-2005 00:21:10

[quotec74aaa8dea="CrazyMan123"]Unless I am mistaken the only two guys that I haven't completed an offer for have sent requests to red on my sites, therefore I owe nothing.

La Resistance Lives On![/quotec74aaa8dea]

That's because you would not do my offer after I completed yours right as I was talking to you, you fucking moron. You wouldn't even sign up for my link at all. You must be insane or just stupid if you don't realize what's going on here.

ppetracca

24-10-2005 00:36:42

Crazyman, you're still not green on my earnfreegamingsystems. I greened on your 3604free weeks ago. Lemme know.

RocLaFamilia

24-10-2005 16:12:19

[quoteb32f71addb="mlwitchking"][quoteb32f71addb="CrazyMan123"]Unless I am mistaken the only two guys that I haven't completed an offer for have sent requests to red on my sites, therefore I owe nothing.

La Resistance Lives On![/quoteb32f71addb]

What are you talking about? You haven't even signed up for my yourfreeflatscreens.com and ipodnanos.freepay.com sites.[/quoteb32f71addb]

im still green on ur site...u didnt green on mine yet...i doubt u did the offer

hkartadi

24-10-2005 17:49:49

99.9% He will not green yours.....

skillet2003

24-10-2005 18:21:30

so can anyone specifically tell me how to go red on his site without hurting any of my others? thx.

mistertomlinson

24-10-2005 22:37:06

[quote1bb711fd89="mistertomlinson"][quote1bb711fd89="mistertomlinson"]As I posted earlier in this thread (as I am the one first scammed by this prick), you CAN have your referral deleted and you will not get into trouble. I had to do it to him and a Gratisrocks. Just contact the freebie site and tell them the situation and bingo-bango, done. I've done it for a Traiin and Freepay site. Unfortunately, you cannot use your referral for someone elese, but fuck it, astleast the ass won't get his free shit.

Also, Skillet, if you find out where he lives, let me know... not that I am going to do anything either.[/quote1bb711fd89]

You're accounts will not be placed on hold if you do it this way![/quote1bb711fd89]

Green18Fan

24-10-2005 23:00:10

He still owes me a green from late last month. I sent him a couple of messages but he seems to refuse to reply.

Ruckles

24-10-2005 23:13:17

I think he should be banned now. Every person that got screwed should make him red as soon as possible. Don't let him get away with it.

theysayjump

25-10-2005 00:28:02

He's gone.

I looked through his PM's and there was someone else complaining to him (that hasn't posted in this thread) telling him that they greened and were waiting for him to do the same, and he replied saying they were lying.

If you paid him, then file a paypal complaint and try to get your money back.

If you greened for him, then e-mail the site you did for him (looks like it's mainly yourfreeflatscreen.com), telling them what he did, and they should be able to put his account on hold.

Here are 2 of his e-mails that I am aware of

email==CrazyMan123@cox.netCrazyMan123@cox.net=CrazyMan123@cox.netCrazyMan123@cox.net/email
email==mah36@cox.netmah36@cox.net=mah36@cox.netmah36@cox.net/email

If anyone knows anymore, then post them here for anyone else who is owed something from him.

I'm sorry you guys won't be getting your greens or money now that he is banned, but to be honest, I don't think you would have gotten them anyway.

If you are going to report him as a scammer to the free site you did for him, make sure you do it ASAP.

Also, I hope you don't mind mistertomlinson, but I edited the original thread title so that people would know he is banned.

mistertomlinson

25-10-2005 10:50:00

Is his static IP banned? Would he be able to start another account from the same computer? Please tell me how this "banning" works.

ajrock2000

25-10-2005 11:48:59

Whatever IP he signed up under is banned. Yes, he could start another account using a proxy, which is what most people do after getting banned (unfortunately). Make sure you report all his ref links to the appropriate network and tell them the situation.