Trading Limit

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=23594

Prplpizazz

06-10-2005 06:33:53

I am in a situation where I agreed to trade with someone, and Iagreed to go first since I had a lower TR. So I went first, and went green but now they haven't been answering my messages. It's been almost a week since I signed up and went green. But he hasn't been responding to my PM's or anything. I got one response after I e-mailed him and told him that I went green but that was it.

The reason why I traded with him is because he had over 60 TR so I figured he was legitimate...

Is there any way to see if he is even logging on to the site? Cuz I don't want to accuse him of being a scammer if he's not even logging on. Somebody please help because I don't want to lose out on this referral, since I completed my end of the bargain!
cry

Gigante

06-10-2005 06:38:47

You can look at the bottom of the forums for his name, and if it shows it, it means he has logged on. PM me the guys name.

Prplpizazz

06-10-2005 19:20:04

as of right now they signed up..but are yellow. Apparently they were "out of town". So we'll see...

KeithA

07-10-2005 06:14:27

[quoteac7c0bd5a5="Prplpizazz"]as of right now they signed up..but are yellow. Apparently they were "out of town". So we'll see...[/quoteac7c0bd5a5]

Hmmm...sounds like someone I know. I think there may already be a thread devoted to this person in this section.

Prplpizazz

07-10-2005 06:22:07

haven't seen it. can you PM me a link?

[quote7663d823fc="KeithA"][quote7663d823fc="Prplpizazz"]as of right now they signed up..but are yellow. Apparently they were "out of town". So we'll see...[/quote7663d823fc]

Hmmm...sounds like someone I know. I think there may already be a thread devoted to this person in this section.[/quote7663d823fc]

KeithA

07-10-2005 06:48:22

You still haven't named the person, and I'm not going to guess. But look around this section of the forum for the person's name....there's a thread about someone with a very high TR that's currently out of town, but if you don't recognize name, it isn't the same person.