Problem with lalalala

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=23582

Bill

05-10-2005 22:25:44

This could possibly be a misunderstanding but lalalala still hasn't gone green for me yet and it's been half a month, I have emailed him numerous times and checked with the owner of nanoipod4free a few times and still no green. So something is going on here...

Here is are 2 emais I sent to him and one he sent back to me

Did you send the confirmation email= yet? It's been 2 weeks and the admin said that it will take a day to go green if you forward the confirmation email you got from the bingo site to email=admin@nanoipod4free.comadmin@nanoipod4free.com yet? It's been 2 weeks and the admin said that it will take a day to go green if you forward the confirmation email you got from the bingo site to email=admin@nanoipod4free.comadmin@nanoipod4free.com/email. Please tell me you arent a scammer.
- Show quoted text -

On 10/2/05, Billy Lee < email==undertaker@gmail.comundertaker@gmail.com=undertaker@gmail.comundertaker@gmail.com/email> wrote

This is what the admin said if you did the offer please send me a confirmation email= to email=admin@nanoipod4free.comadmin@nanoipod4free.com to email=admin@nanoipod4free.comadmin@nanoipod4free.com/email, lately the bingo offers havent been crediting. But once I get the email you will receive credit for the offer. If anyone else did an offer and hasnt received credit please open a ticket and tell me.

So if you could please send the admin the confirmation email for the bingo site, everything should be good to go )

On 9/30/05, Bill Braskey < lilililililili@yahoo.com> wrote

Okay sounds good, will do.

Billy Lee <undertaker@gmail.com> wrote

I think you can submit a support ticket as soon as you deposit the $20, I did it and another referral under me did it and went green in about 3 days.

On 9/30/05, Bill Braskey <lililililililili@yahoo.com > wrote

Still nothing on the green side. I was going to submit a support ticket but you have to wait 15 days according to the form. I'll keep you updated.

Billy Lee <undertaker@gmail.com> wrote

Any updates on nanoipod4free?

Bill Braskey
to me
More options 440 pm (5 hours ago)
I forwarded the Email already, if I were a scammer I
dont think I would still be talking to you. I don't
know what to tell you other than I've done everything
in my power to get credit for this bingo offer.

Here is an AIM conversation I just had with the owner of nanoipod4free

ghettosearch com hello
x civic d x hey
ghettosearch com i was wondering is user lilililililili@yahoo.com at nanoipod4free sent a confirmation mail yet for the bingo site
x civic d x one sec
ghettosearch com k thanks
x civic d x I dont see any emails
x civic d x or support tickets
x civic d x or no credit ticket
ghettosearch com hmm i guess he might be a scammer, thanks for your time
x civic d x i mean i see he clicked it
x civic d x but no credit
x civic d x and just tell him he will get credit fast
ghettosearch com yeah he said he forwarded an email to you
x civic d x if he sends me a confirmation email
x civic d x to email==admin@nanoipod4free.comadmin@nanoipod4free.com=admin@nanoipod4free.comadmin@nanoipod4free.com/email
x civic d x ?
x civic d x yea
x civic d x no email
x civic d x srry
ghettosearch com no prob

ajrock2000

06-10-2005 09:15:45

Might want to put the name of the user you are having a problem with in the title of your thread.

mrwzk

06-10-2005 12:04:20

i traded with lalala a few weeks ago it went nice realy smoothly

mrwzk

06-10-2005 12:06:09

i traded with lalala a few weeks ago it went nice realy smooth

guelah75

18-11-2005 19:31:10

lalala IS a SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here's the proof

here is our PM's

From lalalala
To guelah75
Posted Thu Oct 20, 2005 805 am
Subject Trade
Hi there,

I need pvps4free and can do several of the sites you have listed.

Let me know if you are interested.

From guelah75
To lalalala
Subject Re Trade
Time 10/20/2005 - 124805
Text
if you can do freepsps.com or get4friends.com for me that would be great let me know thanks guelah75

From lalalala
To guelah75
Posted Thu Oct 20, 2005 341 pm
Subject Re Trade
guelah75 wrote
if you can do freepsps.com or get4friends.com for me that would be great

let me know

thanks
guelah75

I can do get4friends, I've already done freepsps but definetly get4friends would be okay. Let me know if thats okay and we can go to it. Thanks!

From guelah75
To lalalala
Subject Re Trade
Time 10/20/2005 - 050415
Text
that works for me sete up a TR mod and I will get started on your site are there any offers that credit instantly on your site, or any cheap and easy offers, just wondering thanks guelah75

From lalalala
To guelah75
Subject Re Trade
Time 10/20/2005 - 062344
Text
guelah75 wrote
that works for me sete up a TR mod and I will get started on your site are there any offers that credit instantly on your site, or any cheap and easy offers, just wondering thanks guelah75
I'll set up a trade right now. I'll tell you what I think I am down to a rather small number of offers right now, but I am not entirely sure what the offers are. Anyhow, I am willing to pay you some paypal if the offers are not very good ( I think there is a 20 dollar bingo offer and I can pay for some of your deposit.) Just let me know what the offers are and we can work something out. Thanks!

From guelah75
To lalalala
Subject offers on get4friends.com
Time 10/20/2005 - 064739
Text
« Prev | 1 2 3 4 | Next » Blue Host Bluehost was awarded Best New Hosting Company and Best Customer Support by the some of the leading hosting review companies! Free Domain (1 or 2 year plan), Free Setup (1 or 2 yr plan), 2 GB of Space, 75 GB of Transfer, Web Site Builder, and more! We allow you to host 6 domains on 1 account. Complete offer! People PC Are you being charged too much for your Internet Service? Try People PC online and save hundreds of dollars! Get unlimited internet access for only $5.47 per month! Get features like spam control, pop-up blockers, virus protection and more.. sign up today! Complete offer! Blockbuster Love movies but hate waiting in line and paying late fees? With Blockbuster Online, you can rent 3 movies at a time for one low fee a month! Pick what movies you want to watch and we'll mail them to you. Once you're done, pop it in the pre-paid envelope and drop it in the mailbox! It's that easy. Complete offer! AT&T Platinum With protection against fraud, convenience, and instant credit! Sign up for the AT&T Universal Card today. Receive INSTANT CREDIT with this offer! Complete offer! AOL 9.0 with Musicnet FREE Unlimited Music Downloads for 30 Days! No strings attached. Just try MusicNet®@AOL and get all the hottest new releases! Click here for details!! Complete offer! Tickle IQ Test Find out how smart you really are. Take our IQ Test and get your detailed results for only $12.95! Already taken the Classic IQ Test? Check your result, invite your friends and see how you compare! Complete offer! Elite Rewards Card Earn cash and travel rewards with every purchase using the Elite card. No annual fee with a low intro APR. Reward Yourself Today! Complete offer! Citi Visa for Students With 0% APR on purchases, cash advances and balance transfers for 6 months and no annual fee, this card gives you great student discounts. Complete offer! Keen Ask Keen's experts on your love life, work life, and more! Use your free 3-minute trial and deposit any amount of money on the phone with the instructions to receive credit. Complete offer! Video Professor Pick a program and learn it FREE! Windows XP/ME/95/98, The Internet, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, FrontPage, Works, Quicken, Lotus, or DOS. Complete offer! midPhase Hosting $7.95 per month 3000MBof Disk Space Unmetered Bandwidth Free Domain 4 Life! Website Builder that includes FLASH Intros! SSL, PHP, Perl, much more! We offer 24/7 support, and provide a very personal service to our customers. Sign up for any hosting plan. Complete offer! 4 Seasons Order today and you'll receive twelve bottles of expertly selected Premium Wines delivered right to your door from Direct Wines. Discover fine wines from all around the world. Always have terrific wine on hand for special occasions! Order today to begin a wonderful journey into the world of fine wine, at a terrific price! Complete offer! « Prev | 1 2 3 4 | Next » Bargain.com Auto (Level B) liMust complete 2 Level B offers to receive creditli Complete offer! Netzero (Level B) liMust complete 2 Level B offers to receive creditli Complete offer! eFax Plus (Level B) liMust complete 2 Level B offers to receive creditli Complete offer! ConsumerInfo (Level B) liMust complete 2 Level B offers to receive creditli Complete offer! Passport To Fun (Level B) liMust complete 2 Level B offers to receive creditli Complete offer! Simple Escapes (Level B) liMust complete 2 Level B offers to receive creditli Complete offer! Entertainment Book (Level B) liMust complete 2 Level B offers to receive creditli Complete offer! Real Rhapsody (Level B) liMust complete 2 Level B offers to receive creditli Complete offer! HomeWorks Plus (Level B) liMust complete 2 Level B offers to receive creditli Complete offer! Connections (Level B) liMust complete 2 Level B offers to receive creditli Complete offer! Simply You (Level B) liMust complete 2 Level B offers to receive creditli Complete offer! Shopper Discounts (Level B) liMust complete 2 Level B offers to receive creditli Complete offer! « Prev | 1 2 3 4 | Next » HSBC Cash or Fly Card Sign up for an HSBC card today and you'll receive 0% APR on all purchases and balance transfers for up to 12 months! It's smart, with a great introductory rate and no annual fee. It's convenient, offering free Online Bill Pay and account management. And it's safe! Sign up today. Complete offer! Herbal Go Canadians Allowed Hungry from dieting? Worried about safety? Tired and Worn out? Herbal GO helps suppress appetite, support heart health, aids in energy production, and promotes fat burning. Order the free trial. Complete offer! PokerRoom.com liSPECIALli Play poker and meet thousands over other poker players! Exciting games, great community and awesome bonuses. Join Now! Get credit for yourself plus one complete referral, or 2 complete referrals! You must deposit at least $10 and collect 100 player points from playing real money poker. For credit, please open a support ticket with name, nickname, signup date and deposit amount. Complete offer! Excite Maxx Get excited to the MAXX! Enjoy GREAT SEX with ExciteMaxx.™ Intro Price only $9.95! Plus FREE SHIPPING! Complete offer! Onlingo Learn Spanish for FREE with 3 free audio CDs and a bonus gift! Just pay shipping. Complete offer! Cortiban What if losing weight was really easy? It is with CortiBan™ Ultra Weight Loss Formula With Hoodia! Intro Price of only $4.95! Complete offer! Te-Lite Finally… A Healthy Way to Lose Weight! GREEN TEA EXTRACT is one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants. This all-natural ingredient is recognized for its beneficial health properties, as well as being a natural fat inhibitor. Try it for free today! Complete offer! Excell The Energy Pill you’ve been waiting for! The power to be motivated early in the morning, to handle the day and take whatever comes at you - wrapped in a pill form. 100% Money Back Guarantee! Order yours today. Complete offer! Abslim See those knees again! A miracle for your waist. Look great at the beach with Abslim! The best Safe Diet Pill on the market. Order yours today! Complete offer! Columbia House DVD Canadians Only Take advantage of Columbia House's great offer - choose 5 of your favorite DVDs and pay only $0.49 plus shipping! Complete offer! Privacy Protection Plus (Level B) Canadians Only liMust complete 2 Level B offers to receive creditli Get your FREE credit profile and credit score today! Complete offer! Lifestyle Rewards (Level B) Canadians Only liMust complete 2 Level B offers to receive creditli Sign up today and get a free $25 Sears Gift Card! Complete offer! Galleria (Level B) Canadians Only liMust complete 2 Level B offers to receive creditli Get your FREE $25 Canadian Tire Gift Card! Sign up today. Complete offer! Reservation Rewards (Level B) Canadians Only liMust complete 2 Level B offers to receive creditli Your Money-Saving Discounts up to 50% and $12.00 Cash Back Award Coupon good for your next purchase anywhere you shop are a special thank you... and just some of the valuable benefits you get when you sign up for Reservation Rewards, our premier online discounts club! Complete offer! Netflix Canadians Allowed Get the hottest new releases on DVD delivered, right to your door! Never pay late fees again with Netflix. Watch it and drop it off in the mailbox at your own pace! May take up to 2-3 weeks to credit. Complete offer! Video Professor (Canada) Canadians Only Pick a program and learn it FREE! Windows XP/ME/95/98, The Internet, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, FrontPage, Works, Quicken, Lotus, or DOS. Complete offer!

From guelah75
To lalalala
Subject Re Trade
Time 10/20/2005 - 091656
Text
offer complete at pvps4free.com waiting to go green thanks guelah75

From guelah75
To lalalala
Subject pvps4free
Time 10/23/2005 - 042247
Text
i did a bingo offer for your site don't worry about the paypal, i would still rather do the trade with you, should be green monday thanks guelah75

From lalalala
To guelah75
Subject Re pvps4free
Time 10/23/2005 - 052904
Text
guelah75 wrote
i did a bingo offer for your site don't worry about the paypal, i would still rather do the trade with you, should be green monday thanks guelah75
Sounds good, I'll keep an eye on it and get ready to go on yours

From guelah75
To lalalala
Subject i greened for you
Time 10/24/2005 - 013719
Text
I just went green on pvps4free.com my email= is email=guelah75@hotmail.comguelah75@hotmail.com is email=guelah75@hotmail.comguelah75@hotmail.com/email thanks guelah75

From lalalala
To guelah75
Subject Re i greened for you
Time 10/25/2005 - 033451
Text
guelah75 wrote
I just went green on pvps4free.com my email= is email=guelah75@hotmail.comguelah75@hotmail.com is email=guelah75@hotmail.comguelah75@hotmail.com/email thanks guelah75
Just saw it, many thanks! I'll get right on your get4friends, any offers over there you might recommend for quick/easy crediting? Cheers!

From guelah75
To lalalala
Subject trade with guelah75
Time 10/30/2005 - 065351
Text
just checking in on your status thanks guelah75

From lalalala
To guelah75
Subject Re trade with guelah75
Time 10/31/2005 - 082200
Text
guelah75 wrote
just checking in on your status thanks guelah75
Hi there, I actually havent checked in on my status in a while because I did an offer when you greened and I just assumed mine would be green by now (sorry I should have checked more actively). I wrote an Email to get4friends inquiring about credit so I'll keep you updated. Thanks for your patience!

From guelah75
To lalalala
Time 11/02/2005 - 092940
Text
any word on whats happening with our trade thanks guelah75

$$$$$$$$$NOW TO THE UNANSWERED PM'S$$$$$$$$

From guelah75
To lalalala
Posted Tue Nov 08, 2005 1158 am
Subject trade with guelah75 went green
how's your end coming along

thanks
guelah75

From guelah75
To lalalala
Posted Thu Nov 10, 2005 253 pm
any news on our trade??

thanks
guelah75

From guelah75
To lalalala
Posted Mon Nov 14, 2005 620 pm
Subject 21 days
what going on with our trade dude

three weeks and still no green

tell me something good

thanks
guelah75

From guelah75
To lalalala
Posted Thu Nov 17, 2005 741 pm
Subject HELLO hello HELLO
contacted the site and they said you have not completed an offer

whats going on dude

let me know something soon!!!!!!

thanks
guelah75

From guelah75
To lalalala
Posted Fri Nov 18, 2005 1227 pm
Subject whats up dude
???????

remember our trade????

talk to me

thanks
guelah75

SO AS YOU CAN SEE THIS GUY IS A SHITFACE SCAMMER

F HIM AND F HIS "CHEERS"

ANYONE WITH ANY INFO ABOUT THIS CHUMP PLEASE LET ME KNOW

THANKS

GUELAH75

SCAMMERS I HAVE DEALT WITH TO DATE

GEEMIC
BRUNSTAR
MATT8789
LALALA

HOPE THIS LIST DOESN'T GET ANY BIGGER...LOL

agroman

18-11-2005 20:40:21

i have a trade in progress with him. i've gone green. it's his turn, but i'm not sure what email address he used to create his account so i can't tell if he's gone green or not.

he hasn't answered the PMs i've been sending. the last time i heard from him was on the 5th. however, i have seen him in the "online today" list several days since.

like i said, i dont know if he's gone green (can someone PM me the email address they have for him??). i just wish he'd answer his PMs. as you can see, i have a TR=0 and the more trades i can get cleared up the better.

theysayjump

18-11-2005 20:43:34

He was last online today and has been contacted. If he doesn't reply to me, this thread or his traders, then he will be banned.

hkartadi

19-11-2005 01:05:35

I also paid him $28 for signing up notebook thefreeproject. Still no green yet (about 4 weeks ago), but she is requesting TR!

When I pmed him, he said it was a mistake since he just received a support ticket saying that the site will manually credit him. (but it was 2 weeks ago...)
Thats why he thought he already went green and req tr.

I will pm him now... again...

just to make sure he is keeping me updated

theysayjump

19-11-2005 01:07:17

I received this PM from lalalala this evening

[quote574e6fc29e="lalalala"]Hi, Im not sure why you were contacted but I have always replied to PMs in a timely fashion and am up to date with all of my trades. In regards to the trade with Phormat, I indeed did confuse him with another trade, but since then I have done an offer for him. Apparently I am not green on his site, but I have done an offer and should be green shortly. I try to reply to PMs as soon as I get them, so I will check my inbox and see whats up. Peace.[/quote574e6fc29e]

guelah75

19-11-2005 10:22:37

STILL HAS NOT RESPONDED TO THE LAST 4 PM'S I HAVE SENT

THIS GUY IS TRYING TO PULL A FAST ONE ON US

TELL HIM TO CONTACT ME SOON OR I AM REQUESTING MY REFERRAL BE PULLED FROM HIS ACCOUNT AND PUT ON HOLD

THANKS
GUELAH75

12 DAYS AND WAITING FOR HIM TO MAKE CONTACT ON A 25 DAY OLD TRADE

hkartadi

19-11-2005 10:46:10

He read my pm already.
The outbox is gone and he didnt answer my pm.

I am starting to worry now....

agroman

19-11-2005 10:56:06

still hasnt read my PMs

phormat

19-11-2005 11:26:20

He hasn't responded to my pms either, I wanted to pm an admin before I made the thread, but he said that he signed up under my site, which is untrue. He hasn't even signed up for my site and is not respoding to my pms.

Bill

19-11-2005 19:16:36

Hmm, well he did manage to contact me several weeks ago and said that he wasn't credited on nanoipod4free for some reason, and he agreed to do an offer on newvideoipod4free. the next day he contacted me again and said that he would be going green shortly. It's been weeks now with no word or green from him...

hkartadi

19-11-2005 19:20:08

so.... what should we do?....

guelah75

19-11-2005 21:18:28

contact support on the site you did for him and get his account put on hold and ask for your refferal to not be credited to him

THIS GUY IS A MAJOR A HOLE!!!!!!
SCREW HIM

thanks
guelah75

13 DAYS AND WAITING FOR HIM TO MAKE CONTACT ON A 26 DAY OLD TRADE

hkartadi

20-11-2005 00:50:22

But I paid him $28 paypal. Should I contact paypal to refund my payment?
He did yellow to me, but until now he didnt reply to my pm.

Bill

20-11-2005 10:08:03

I paid him $30, tried the paypal complaint thing on him, and it said he didn't have any funds in his account...

agroman

20-11-2005 14:53:13

this is too much of a coincidence.

I see him online browsing Off-Topic and shoot him a PM. A few minutes later I check the "users currently online" and "users online today" lists on the front page and he's not listed anymore. Strange how just a few minutes after I send him a PM that he makes himself invisible.

hkartadi

20-11-2005 15:02:27

What a scammer...
He only reply to mod, not to us.

theysayjump

20-11-2005 21:54:47

His TR has been dropped to -1 and he has been given his last chance.

If you paypaled him, then get ready to file a complaint even if he has no money.

If you greened for him then make sure you know how to get your green removed from the site you did for him, and/or report his links to have his accounts placed on hold.

It worked very well with brunstar who isn't getting shit.

But, don't do this just yet, just make sure you know how to if he doesn't respond. I'll report back if anything changes.

guelah75

20-11-2005 22:03:13

THANKS THEYSAYJUMP

WAY TO STAY ON TOP OF THIS GUY

F SCAMMERS

THANKS
GUELAH75

hkartadi

20-11-2005 23:50:27

damn I screwed.

I paid him using neteller since he said that his paypal has some problem.

Is there any way to punish this guy?

lalalala

21-11-2005 19:01:34

I did not see this thread until I was notified of it by TheySayJump. Anyhow, regarding Bill. I have been waiting for payment to clear into my paypal account so I can refund your purchase. This payment has just cleared, and I was under the impression it would automatically go into your account.

As to a neteller payment, I have never received a 28 dollar neteller payment, I just checked my 90 day history.

agroman

21-11-2005 20:02:42

lalalala, I just need you to PM the email address you used to sign up on my ref link so I can verify your status. then we can close out our trade.

hkartadi

21-11-2005 20:23:46

[quotebeeae9af21="lalalala"]I did not see this thread until I was notified of it by TheySayJump. Anyhow, regarding Bill. I have been waiting for payment to clear into my paypal account so I can refund your purchase. This payment has just cleared, and I was under the impression it would automatically go into your account.

As to a neteller payment, I have never received a 28 dollar neteller payment, I just checked my 90 day history.[/quotebeeae9af21]

Are you sure?

I hope these ENOUGH to make you remember

[imgbeeae9af21]http/" alt=""/img513.imageshack.us/img="513/7920/lalala11og.th.jpg[" alt=""/imgbeeae9af21][=http//img="513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lalala11og.jpg][imgbeeae9af21]http/" alt=""/img513.imageshack.us/img="513/7920/lalala11og.th.jpg[" alt=""/imgbeeae9af21]

[imgbeeae9af21]http/" alt=""/img513.imageshack.us/img="513/352/lalala22yb.th.jpg[" alt=""/imgbeeae9af21][=http//img="513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lalala22yb.jpg][imgbeeae9af21]http/" alt=""/img513.imageshack.us/img="513/352/lalala22yb.th.jpg[" alt=""/imgbeeae9af21]

[imgbeeae9af21]http/" alt=""/img504.imageshack.us/img="504/4043/lalala39qn.th.png[" alt=""/imgbeeae9af21][=http//img="504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lalala39qn.png][imgbeeae9af21]http/" alt=""/img504.imageshack.us/img="504/4043/lalala39qn.th.png[" alt=""/imgbeeae9af21]

[imgbeeae9af21]http/" alt=""/img504.imageshack.us/img="504/5286/offer7ac.th.jpg[" alt=""/imgbeeae9af21][=http//img="504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=offer7ac.jpg][imgbeeae9af21]http/" alt=""/img504.imageshack.us/img="504/5286/offer7ac.th.jpg[" alt=""/imgbeeae9af21]

Give me back my $28 and I will forget this trade.

agroman

21-11-2005 20:27:13

ok, none of the emails for his netteller or ref link match any of the refs i have. i'm beginning to suspect that he never signed up under my ref link.

hkartadi

21-11-2005 20:28:04

any email ending with 44 in your account?

agroman

21-11-2005 20:30:21

Nope! #$%^&li

hkartadi

21-11-2005 20:36:58

just post the transaction pics like what I did. And let the mod judge it.

oh

and maybe you also remind him since he has a 2-5 weeks terms memory loss.

agroman

21-11-2005 20:38:39

i'll try to collect all the info.

i've sent him several PM's. he's hasn't read any of them. they remain in my outbox.

theysayjump

21-11-2005 20:50:21

[quote9ce930adb7="lalalala"]I have already looked into it as I said, after your first PM, and after attempting to do another offer for Bill (ING, which is a third of a credit on his but I was not aware) I initiated a paypal refund. As to the neteller complaint, I assume I am on the receiving end of a scam after Bill's legit post, as I never recieved a neteller payment in the amount of 28 dollars, I have checked all the way back to 90 days.

Quite frankly you can do as you see fit. I am currently only working on one site, so the primary reason I visit this site is to visit the off topic forum, which I enjoy reading. I also have no intention of leaving anybody high and dry, so by all means cut off my trading privaleges if you truly see a reason for that, although such a decision, and the decision to drop my TR, was already made in error. But do not at this time void me of any way of contacting other members.[/quote9ce930adb7]

agroman

21-11-2005 20:54:54

Is that recent, tsj?

hkartadi

21-11-2005 20:58:06

[quotec393fe867d="theysayjump"][quotec393fe867d="lalalala"]I have already looked into it as I said, after your first PM, and after attempting to do another offer for Bill (ING, which is a third of a credit on his but I was not aware) I initiated a paypal refund. As to the neteller complaint, I assume I am on the receiving end of a scam after Bill's legit post, as I never recieved a neteller payment in the amount of 28 dollars, I have checked all the way back to 90 days.

Quite frankly you can do as you see fit. I am currently only working on one site, so the primary reason I visit this site is to visit the off topic forum, which I enjoy reading. I also have no intention of leaving anybody high and dry, so by all means cut off my trading privaleges if you truly see a reason for that, although such a decision, and the decision to drop my TR, was already made in error. But do not at this time void me of any way of contacting other members.[/quotec393fe867d][/quotec393fe867d]

See my pics of proof

Now who is a scammer?

theysayjump

21-11-2005 21:02:00

Just so you guys know, I can look at your PM's and trades so you don't have to go to the trouble of taking screenshots, unless you want to prove it to others who can't see for themselves.

Anyway, that PM from lalalala isn't even 2 hours old yet.

hkartadi

21-11-2005 21:58:41

He took out his contact information in the trades console today at 3pm. Theysayjump, please take a look at it.

In the contact information, he took out his email address that he used to sign up under my site (harbo444@yahoo.com).

theysayjump

21-11-2005 22:21:52

If he has taken out the info, then there is nothing I can do about it. If it's not there, then it's not there. shrug

hkartadi

21-11-2005 22:37:58

Then what are you planning to do Theysayjump?
You see... he is a true scammer from my previous posts and pics.

guelah75

21-11-2005 22:56:34

no response to me lalalala
i would think that you would address the person that has sent you plenty of PM's with no replies

whats the deal scammer

come out of the wood work and contact me

how can you say you didn't have any idea about this thread

what did you think was going to happen after 3 weeks of unreplied to PM's??????

come on lalalala dont play dumb with us, you scammed us admit it take your banning and be gone

thanks for nothing'
guelah75

theysayjump

21-11-2005 23:43:20

I'm not doing anything about it at the moment. I have PM'ed him and I await a reply. He insists he is legit so I am giving him to prove it.

Up until now you didn't get your money and it didn't seem like you would, so nothing is going to change if I ban him.

If he wants to prove himself and pay you guys back or give you greens then he can. He has been warned though that if he does nothing about it, doesn't reply to me or to this thread at least, then he will be banned.

He knows where he stands.

guelah75

22-11-2005 08:40:10

thank you THEYSAYJUMP

hope my PM helps

thanks
guelah75

nofxowl

22-11-2005 09:18:30

heres a post that may mean nothing, but its better than no reply.

From lalalala
To nofxowl
Posted Tue Nov 22, 2005 913 am
Subject Re hey Quote message
nofxowl wrote
my thing still hasnt gotten through.... just FYI

Hey Im really sorry, Im having some trouble with a couple of people on here and Im trying to sort it out right now. Apparently the mods thought it would be okay if they put my trade record to -1 even though the one guy who is continually complaining gave me a red and still thinks that entitles him to a green. I assure you I am going to take care of every trade, yours included.

If I am your last green please reply and let me know that. If not, and I understand you have already been overly patient, if you could give me until after Thanksgiving to get this all sorted out I would incredibly appreciate it.

Thank you for your understand, again my apologies.

------- my green hasnt gone through for him/her, and i'm trying to contact the site. but lalalala seems to be trying to fix everything, so i'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

guelah75

22-11-2005 09:28:57

SOMEBODY CALL A WHAAAAAMBELANCE, lalalala isn't getting a fair shake

"though the one guy who is continually complaining gave me a red and still thinks that entitles him to a green."

glad to see he replied to YOU, i have 5 unread PM's to this guy and if in the quote above he is referring to me, then he's right I have taken me green away from him, ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH ON MY TRADE WITH HIM AND IN THE LAST 3 WEEKS HE(LALALALA) HASN'T CONTACTED ME ONCE. go ahead lalalala request TR on our trade

YOU NEVER WENT GREEN FOR ME

at this point i dont want a green from you, with all the problems you are having here, your green probably won't do me any good anyway

so save your belly aching for some other new guy that you can pull a fast one on

thanks for scamming
guelah75

hkartadi

22-11-2005 09:33:17

at this point I only want my money back or green for my notebooks.thefreeproject.com.

And for guelah... It is weird to see you and me together got scam by this guy since we almost had trade pretty often.

guelah75

22-11-2005 10:00:18

weird it right

not sure if i should feel better or worse knowing that i am not the only one that his guy/girl took advantage of

hope everything works out

guelah75

lalalala

22-11-2005 10:47:10

Guelah, there is a reason I have been and will continue to ignore you.

[img72308275b4]http/" alt=""/img415.imageshack.us/img="415/6678/guelah6cs.th.jpg[" alt=""/img72308275b4][=http//img="415.imageshack.us/my.php?image=guelah6cs.jpg][img72308275b4]http/" alt=""/img415.imageshack.us/img="415/6678/guelah6cs.th.jpg[" alt=""/img72308275b4]

Enough said, get lost.

hkartadi

22-11-2005 10:55:06

how bout me?

lalalala

22-11-2005 10:57:28

I've addressed you multiple times.

hkartadi

22-11-2005 11:04:31

check your email==information444@yahoo.cominformation444@yahoo.com=information444@yahoo.cominformation444@yahoo.com/email neteller account
take the pic between oct - nov

agroman

22-11-2005 11:05:43

[quote6618764ad0="lalalala"]I've addressed you multiple times.[/quote6618764ad0]

Okay. What about me!?!?!?

lalalala

22-11-2005 11:14:51

Good god Agro I greened for you a while ago...

I'll be back on Monday.

agroman

22-11-2005 12:01:51

[quote45721e8ed3="lalalala"]Good god Agro I greened for you a while ago...

I'll be back on Monday.[/quote45721e8ed3]

Well, shit the bed! I've been trying to confirm this shit with you for two weeks!!! And, my question still stands!!! WHAT WAS THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU USED TO SIGN UP ON MY REF LINK!?!?!?!

Jesus tits. How many times do I have to ask?

hkartadi

22-11-2005 12:44:52

I just wanted to inform you guys and TSJ that this guy was trying to change his neteller account email= address, from email=information444@yahoo.cominformation444@yahoo.com address, from email=information444@yahoo.cominformation444@yahoo.com/email to email==robert.braskey@gmail.comrobert.braskey@gmail.com=robert.braskey@gmail.comrobert.braskey@gmail.com/email.

[img09bb6239c4]http/" alt=""/img131.imageshack.us/img="131/4808/lalala45qf.th.jpg[" alt=""/img09bb6239c4][=http//img="131.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lalala45qf.jpg][img09bb6239c4]http/" alt=""/img131.imageshack.us/img="131/4808/lalala45qf.th.jpg[" alt=""/img09bb6239c4]

The email now is different from the last pic at

http//img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lalala39qn.png
[b09bb6239c4]
He is trying to scam me twice!!!!![/b09bb6239c4]

guelah75

22-11-2005 17:32:09

[quote80e50898e6="lalalala"]Guelah, there is a reason I have been and will continue to ignore you.

[img80e50898e6]http/" alt=""/img415.imageshack.us/img="415/6678/guelah6cs.th.jpg[" alt=""/img80e50898e6][=http//img="415.imageshack.us/my.php?image=guelah6cs.jpg][img80e50898e6]http/" alt=""/img415.imageshack.us/img="415/6678/guelah6cs.th.jpg[" alt=""/img80e50898e6]

Enough said, get lost.[/quote80e50898e6]

DUDE WE HAVE ALREADY BEEN OVER THIS I TOOK MY GREEN AWAY FROM YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A SCAMMER PERIOD

YOU HAD NO INTENTIONS OF COMPLETING MY SITE ITS BEEN A MONTH SINCE I DID YOUR SITE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU DIDNT ANSWER ANY OF MY PM'S AFTER I GREENED FOR YOU

YOU TELL ME, WHAT SHOULD I HAVE DONE?????
I CONTACTED A MOD
I TRIED TO CONTACT YOU EVERYDAY FOR ABOUT A WEEK
I POSTED IN THIS THREAD

AS FAR AS YOUR PIC OF MY ACCOUNT BEING INVALID CHECK THIS OUT
[img80e50898e6]http/" alt=""/img23.imageshack.us/img="23/6426/112220052011439nl.th.png[" alt=""/img80e50898e6][=http//img="23.imageshack.us/my.php?image=112220052011439nl.png][img80e50898e6]http/" alt=""/img23.imageshack.us/img="23/6426/112220052011439nl.th.png[" alt=""/img80e50898e6]

so whatever SCAMMER dont act like my account isn't valid

lalalala can i ask you a question??????

if you are not responding to me now because i took my green away from you

why while i was still green for you did you not reply to my PM's??????

why did you request TR on our trade???????

why didnt you ever complete an offer at my site?????

why are you a scammer???????

why won't you answer me?????

why are you a scammer????

hkartadi

23-11-2005 09:18:27

He is not replying back.
I think he is in vacation.

guelah75

28-11-2005 12:01:17

ITS MONDAY, WHERE ARE YOU SCAMMER????

COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!!!!

phormat

28-11-2005 13:57:57

he still hasn't responded to my pms either.

hkartadi

28-11-2005 15:01:17

$1 - he wont reply to this thread again.

xigxag

29-11-2005 00:07:48

not to make light of this scamming prick but....

guelah you sure are a funny sob

and hk, hope to see my green sometime this year wink

why is lalala not banned yet?

Gigante

29-11-2005 06:57:10

Yeah, why is he not banned yet? Pretty damning evidence here and Lalala really isn't doing enough for someone accused of so much.

guelah75

29-11-2005 07:34:27

if he gets banned he can't respond to us here so we need him to show his face

step up lalalala!!!!!!!!!

scammer

thanks
guelah75

utlawdog

29-11-2005 08:12:27

I got scammed by lalalala also. I think. I'm new to this and didn't realize what i was doing. I needed an ipods.freepay referral and he told me his brother would sign up because he was back from school. So I completed an offer for him and haven't heard back from him since. It's been about a week now. I still need a referral if anyone can help and i need to report this guy, any suggestions.

agroman

29-11-2005 10:17:16

[quoteaf5192cc9c="utlawdog"]I got scammed by lalalala also. I think. I'm new to this and didn't realize what i was doing. I needed an ipods.freepay referral and he told me his brother would sign up because he was back from school. So I completed an offer for him and haven't heard back from him since. It's been about a week now. I still need a referral if anyone can help and i need to report this guy, any suggestions.[/quoteaf5192cc9c]

Nice. That's the same site he did for me. Fucker.

hkartadi

29-11-2005 12:57:36

[quote87724b3206="hkartadi"]$1 - he wont reply to this thread again.[/quote87724b3206]
Increased bet $5, he will not show up anymore

theysayjump

29-11-2005 15:11:27

OK, now that is blatantly obvious that this little arse is a scammer, everyone go ahead and get your refs remoed from the sites you did for him. If you paid him, then file a paypal complaint.

If you are contacting a site about having credit revoked, then make you give a link to this thread.

I'm not going to ban him yet since he hasn't been on for a week so it's not like he is going to scam anyone else. He will be banned though.

xxxscreamattxxx

29-11-2005 16:13:07

damn i knew she/he was a scammer. we started out trade almost 2 months ago and they still arent green. they were suppose to do yourfreeflatscreen for me but didnt! they said they did a level B offer, then said it was my fault becasue i didnt say anything about there being level b offers, im filling a paypal complaint

guelah75

29-11-2005 18:45:52

here is his llink for pvps4free.com

sorry about jump my bad
credit removed from his site, thanks for keeping us up to date on this guy

thanks

guelah75

theysayjump

29-11-2005 19:42:57

We don't post ref links on this site remember?

Just contact the site you did for him and send them a link to this thread, tell them that he scammed you and if you could have your referral removed from the site you did for him.

agroman

30-11-2005 08:30:10

DAMMIT!

[quotef86260426a]Hello, and thank you for bringing this situation to light. Unfortunately, this user, email==Harbo4444@yahoo.comHarbo4444@yahoo.com=Harbo4444@yahoo.comHarbo4444@yahoo.com/email, aka Connor Crim, order his prize November 14th, and it was shipped to him a few days ago. We will keep an alert in case this user signs up on any other site in the Any Gift Network.[/quotef86260426a]

hkartadi

30-11-2005 11:21:24

at least you guys can report a complaint to paypal or referal sites.
Mine, I dont know what to do, since I got scammed by him trough neteller.
If I fill a complaint to neteller, I wonder if they know what am I talking about.

guelah75

02-12-2005 21:30:37

lalalala is a shit ass scammer

may he rot in his own dishonesty

and his own shit

thanks for nothing lalalala

you're a dick

thanks
guelah75

theysayjump

02-12-2005 21:33:06

I hope everyone is at least trying to get his refs removed from the sites you did for him or filing Paypal complaints.

agroman

02-12-2005 21:39:29

They already shipped him his gift.

theysayjump

02-12-2005 21:51:56

No I know but was everyone doing the same site for him?

guelah75

02-12-2005 22:40:31

my green was indeed taken away from this punk

again thanks TheySayJump for keeping everyone up to date on this scammer and all the others out there

keep up the good work

thanks
guelah75