Ulenie / Tiflyer what ever happened to my green?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=23542

Zephyr.XX

05-10-2005 11:05:27

I've been waiting since mid-august for a green from Ulenie / Tiflyer2.

I went green for him first on the now defunct 4freeuniverse, back in the beginning of august, but he has been putting off his end of our agreement.

I even have an email from him acknowledging I did go green for him.

He has been avoiding contact with me.

KeithA

05-10-2005 12:09:11

[quoteae0ee87b47="Zephyr.XX"]I've been waiting since mid-august for a green from Ulenie / Tiflyer2.

I went green for him first on the now defunct 4freeuniverse, back in the beginning of august, but he has been putting off his end of our agreement.

I even have an email from him acknowledging I did go green for him.

He has been avoiding contact with me.[/quoteae0ee87b47]

Umm...this is your first post.

And you joined today.

Zephyr.XX

05-10-2005 12:46:04

Yes it is.

And yes, I encountered Ulenie on another site. That is how we initially set up our trade. I've posted something about this there. He has since stopped using that site.
Despite my attempts to contact him, he has avoided fulfilling his side of our agreement. Not knowing what else further I should do, since 4freeuniverse has shut down, I'm trying to contact him/ find out what is going on.

Should I go and try to contact the administrators of that site to determine if they are able to do anything? He has already got his reward from them.

This was supposed to be my last green.

What would you suggest?

johnjimjones

05-10-2005 14:41:14

Ulenie was an ass when I traded with him but he got the trade done. I haven't gone through approval with mp3players4free so I can't tell you about his legitimacy.

KeithA

05-10-2005 16:34:45

1) Exhaust every possible method of contacting him privately. I'd start with PMing him on the site you met him on, but I assume you've already done that. So try email, IM, etc.

2) Contact the mods or others on the site you met him on. They may be able to help. It's helpful not to be too accusatory early on, before you've stated your case.

3) As a last resort, contact the operator of the free site you greened on for him.

goofygarber

05-10-2005 16:54:38

The site he greened on is now gone.

KeithA

06-10-2005 08:12:44

[quote585f155d8e="goofygarber"]The site he greened on is now gone.[/quote585f155d8e]

I forgot that part.

If he never greened for you, I think he owes you a green at another site. But if he greened for you and the site was shut down, that's not his fault.

Zephyr.XX

06-10-2005 09:14:49

I greened for Ulenie on 4freeuniverse.
He got his prize from them- the $1100 cash reward. Its in the bragging area for this site.
I guess a little bit after that 4freeuniverse shut down.
He did the initial sign up on my referral and has been sitting there as a yellow since at least the beginning of august. He waited a few weeks after I went green for him to do an offer.

Offer supposedly didn't take because he told me that his cookies hadn't been enabled, and he was running the (Mac?) Malibu web browser when he did the offer. Couldn't submit the welcome message for the first offer in a trouble ticket, because he'd lost it roll

A few weeks later, after I had emailed him enough times, he told me that he'd done the second offer. I waited the full 15 days and saw no change in status. Still Yellow.
I finally got through to him a few days later and asked him if he'd bothered to submit a CS ticket yet. Nope.
He says he finally has, though that was 2 weeks ago. Sept 22 to be exact.

Still Yellow.

This is supposed to be my last green for the FreePay PSP.
I've been working on this since last March.

I have finally sent an email to customer services of 4freeuniverse, but I have only received an automated response.

KeithA

06-10-2005 09:36:44

Since he never greened for you anywhere, he definitely owes you a green or some cash for your troubles.

Zephyr.XX

07-10-2005 10:16:57

Update

He finally replied to my emails, but has apparently lost the confirmation email for the second offer he did for my green. He asked me if I had it, which I don't. He sent me an image from his passport offer completion showing only his email address and the confirmation message. All other information was blacked out.

This is the second time he has "lost" a confirmation email. He told me he had sent it in, but claims Freepay needed him to send it to them again.

I've sent a pm to Jake about that part just to see if Ulenie/Tiflyer3 has sent anything at all into FreePay customer service.