kickin_it

20-09-2005 14:07:57

scammed me out of a site for nothing

dudelovesFinch1035

20-09-2005 14:12:06

How?
When?
Why?
.............ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS before you accuse someone.

Pete

20-09-2005 14:20:24

[quote1e81ba1d19="kickin_it"]scammed me out of a site for nothing[/quote1e81ba1d19]

banana??? don't think he is a scammer evil

kickin_it

20-09-2005 14:26:56

he told me he wanted me to complete an offer for him on psps4free.com i said ok, he said he needed to see the offers they were offering, i sent him that, he replied, shitty offers, sorry i already got my psp, so now i am signed up underneath him at site and cannnot get anything in return

CoMpFrEaK

20-09-2005 15:19:15

wow........

JUNIOR6886

20-09-2005 18:44:21

I dont know why he would accuse me of scamming him. Heres what happened. Me and this guy had a quick suscessful trade on freedesktoppc
and i guess he wanted to do another site for me. He asked me if i still needed psps4free done. I said yes even though someone else did an offer for me a LONG time ago because i didnt think they would ever green. I told kicking_it that i couldnt offer him a specific ammount of money unless he signed up under me and told me what offers he got
AS YOU KNOW OC DOESNT HAVE OFFERS OF DOOM ON NANOIPODS4FREE so i wanted to see if maybe OC changed the offers of doom for every one fo their sites. I repeatedly asked kicking_it to tell me what offers he had and he kept bullshitting around. He finally tells me what offers he has but by then 2extempore PM me saying OC gave him credit for party poker (in fact everyone who did party poker, including me was given credit by OC today) This came as a complete shock...
Of course now trading with kicking_it would be a complete waste for me since i already have 5 greens. He never did an offer for me so he isnt losing a dime. He says I took away his chance to do the site for someone else (but i dont see anyone else asking for psps4free greens)

SHORT VERSION He never greened for me or even told me what offers he had until it was too late. I paid you within minutes for our other trade and now you go and call me a scammer? yeah ok whatever roll

PoPoJiJo

20-09-2005 18:55:06

Here again you show your complete lack of morals,[uce126adfbc] you told him you would give him an amount of money for signing up[/uce126adfbc], he signed up, pay the man, he can't do that site for anyone else, and its not his fault that you got your green somewhere else(this has been shown in many other threads where people have tried and failed to make the same arguement as you)

Edit
I thought I would break it down a little more since im sure junior is going to tell me to shove it and mind my own business because im a big meanie

[quotece126adfbc="JUNIOR6886"]He asked me if i still needed psps4free done. [/quotece126adfbc] this is where he initiated the trade

[quotece126adfbc="JUNIOR6886"]I said yes [/quotece126adfbc] This is where you accepted the trade

[quotece126adfbc="JUNIOR6886"]even though someone else did an offer for me a LONG time ago because i didnt think they would ever green. [/quotece126adfbc] This doesn't matter

[quotece126adfbc="JUNIOR6886"]I told kicking_it that i couldnt offer him a specific ammount of money unless he signed up under me and told me what offers he got[/quotece126adfbc] Sounds like terms of a trade to me...

[quotece126adfbc="JUNIOR6886"]AS YOU KNOW OC DOESNT HAVE OFFERS OF DOOM ON NANOIPODS4FREE so i wanted to see if maybe OC changed the offers of doom for every one fo their sites. I repeatedly asked kicking_it to tell me what offers he had and he kept bullshitting around. He finally tells me what offers he has but by then 2extempore PM me saying OC gave him credit for party poker (in fact everyone who did party poker, including me was given credit by OC today) This came as a complete shock...
Of course now trading with kicking_it would be a complete waste for me since i already have 5 greens. He never did an offer for me so he isnt losing a dime. He says I took away his chance to do the site for someone else (but i dont see anyone else asking for psps4free greens) [/quotece126adfbc] who cares doesn't really matter unless a large amount of time passed in between you setting up the trade and now

dudelovesFinch1035

20-09-2005 19:07:44

Dumb noob...........END OF STORY

JUNIOR6886

20-09-2005 19:13:48

THANK YOU. Im gonna request the mods to lock/delete this thread.
I dont deserve to have a stain on my reputation for this type of nonsense......

PoPoJiJo

20-09-2005 19:15:39

funny I requested the mods to look at it to...

JUNIOR6886

20-09-2005 19:30:41

funny you jump on the chance to attack me no matter what the situation is...

tpham2006

20-09-2005 19:32:42

well I it's 50/50.

Junior owes him the money for agreeing to the trade, but the guy didnt go green so...

IF the guy went green, Junior def needs to pay him since that's what you guys agreed to.

PoPoJiJo

20-09-2005 19:40:23

[quoteeabdb64fe4="JUNIOR6886"]funny you jump on the chance to attack me no matter what the situation is...[/quoteeabdb64fe4]
I thought you would say something like that which is why I broke it down in your own words for you, I'm sorry if I have a problem with you taking advantage of new members now he is fucked out of a site and if it wasn't a trade how did he get your ref link to sign up anyways im not going to say anything else tell a mod gets a chance to take a look

JUNIOR6886

20-09-2005 19:46:35

[quotecab2c010d4="tpham2006"]well I it's 50/50.

Junior owes him the money for agreeing to the trade, but the guy didnt go green so...

IF the guy went green, Junior def needs to pay him since that's what you guys agreed to.[/quotecab2c010d4]

I stopped him before he even did an offer. He didnt lose a dime.
I gained NOTHING out of this. What is his yellow (with no offer done and so no chance of going green) gonna do for me? absolutely NOTHING

theysayjump

20-09-2005 19:51:55

[quotedd99c3f832="JUNIOR6886"] I told kicking_it that i couldnt offer him a specific ammount of money unless he signed up under me and told me what offers he got [/quotedd99c3f832]

that right there Junior would make me say that you have to pay the guy, but.......if the trade was done outside of FiPG and wasnt in the Trade Module, then there is no real record of it, so i dont think there is much that can be done about it.

If it was done in FiPG and in the Trade Module, then you have to pay the guy, Junior, you would expect the same.

tpham2006

20-09-2005 19:58:03

[quotee3cde70a0a="JUNIOR6886"][quotee3cde70a0a="tpham2006"]well I it's 50/50.

IF the guy went green, Junior def needs to pay him since that's what you guys agreed to.[/quotee3cde70a0a]

I gained NOTHING out of this. What is his yellow (with no offer done and so no chance of going green) gonna do for me? absolutely NOTHING[/quotee3cde70a0a]
actually, he did lose more than a dime as he can't trade/get paid for doing that site anymore. It doesnt matter if it did nothing, you had a deal and you screwed him.

I had the exact same thing happen to me. Since he already signed up under my name, I told him once he goes green, I would pay him $20. He went green I paid him.

PoPoJiJo

20-09-2005 20:00:10

[quote626a5a5c5e="tpham2006"][quote626a5a5c5e="JUNIOR6886"][quote626a5a5c5e="tpham2006"]well I it's 50/50.

IF the guy went green, Junior def needs to pay him since that's what you guys agreed to.[/quote626a5a5c5e]

I gained NOTHING out of this. What is his yellow (with no offer done and so no chance of going green) gonna do for me? absolutely NOTHING[/quote626a5a5c5e]
actually, he did lose more than a dime as he can't trade/get paid for doing that site anymore. It doesnt matter if it did nothing, you had a deal and you screwed him.

I had the exact same thing happen to me. Since he already signed up under my name, I told him once he goes green, I would pay him $20. He went green I paid him.[/quote626a5a5c5e]
my thoughts exactly

JUNIOR6886

20-09-2005 20:11:18

[quote4ad3dec14c="theysayjump"][quote4ad3dec14c="JUNIOR6886"] I told kicking_it that i couldnt offer him a specific ammount of money unless he signed up under me and told me what offers he got [/quote4ad3dec14c]

that right there Junior would make me say that you have to pay the guy, but.......if the trade was done outside of FiPG and wasnt in the Trade Module, then there is no real record of it, so i dont think there is much that can be done about it.

If it was done in FiPG and in the Trade Module, then you have to pay the guy, Junior, you would expect the same.[/quote4ad3dec14c]

Well it not in the module. After all WE WERE STILL DISCUSSING THE TERMS OF THE TRADE AND NOTHING WAS SET IN STONE YET.

PoPoJiJo

20-09-2005 20:12:26

you gave him your ref link and had him sign up on your site

tpham2006

20-09-2005 20:13:42

[quotebf08462f7c]He asked me if i still needed psps4free done.[bbf08462f7c] I said yes[/bbf08462f7c] even though someone else did an offer for me a LONG time ago because i didnt think they would ever green. [bbf08462f7c]I told kicking_it that i couldnt offer him a specific ammount of money unless he signed up under me[/bbf08462f7c] and told me what offers he got [/quotebf08462f7c]

even the amount was not set, you agreed to pay him nonetheless (is that how it is spelled?!?!). shock

slease

20-09-2005 20:19:23

Personally Junior I think you handled this trade allll wrong, you should never ask someone to sign up for you unless you plan on fulfilling your end of the bargain.

But kickin_it... it's psps4free. knowing OC's bullshit are you really going to do this site? you haven't done an offer, you should probably just let it go and be more careful with how you trade from now on.

damac

20-09-2005 20:44:16

knowing how oc works, why didnt you just have an older ref login to see offers showing?

kind of a shitty thing to do, knowing they would probably just waste their ref, a ref they could get something for if they traded with somebody else that needed it(doom offer or not)

i would be weary of selfish traders like this as well that would justify not living up to a trade, just because they got another green. a trade is a trade.

Peinecone

20-09-2005 20:48:55

I think Junior should pay him $5-$10 buck and they call it even.

shamash

20-09-2005 20:53:51

if someone didnt go green, i wouldnt pay them a dime.

if you don't complete and offer you can sign up for the site again.

Peinecone

20-09-2005 20:59:19

[quote8d7de0f227="shamash"]
if you don't complete and offer you can sign up for the site again.[/quote8d7de0f227]
Not on an OC site.

slease

20-09-2005 21:16:09

[quote4845993378="shamash"]if someone didnt go green, i wouldnt pay them a dime.

if you don't complete and offer you can sign up for the site again.[/quote4845993378]

the sky is red and birds go moo.

any other facts you want to share?

damac

20-09-2005 22:04:00

oh fuck, the freebie scene is all fucked up these days (

PoPoJiJo

20-09-2005 23:24:23

[quote55ec1028b1="shamash"]if someone didnt go green, i wouldnt pay them a dime.

if you don't complete and offer you can sign up for the site again.[/quote55ec1028b1]
not neccesarily if they want to they can put you on hold for that

wood

21-09-2005 04:45:28

Not to get off topic, but I always find it interesting to see which people on the forum do not like eachother.
It seems this scammer thread always brings out the "brightest colors" in people.

On another note, why didn't kickin_it tell Junior the available offers as soon as he signed up?

kickin_it

21-09-2005 10:46:13

well looks like i started a war and i ididnt mean to. i will still complete an offer for junior if he pays me for it. but he sent me a pm like he didnt want me to complete any of the offers that i sent him. but i am glad to see that other people agree with me. i didnt think i did anything wrong except that i wasnt super speedy fast, my apologies. and now i am screwed out of a site that i could have easily signed up underneath someone else and been paid. if you dont want me to go green under your name then throw me a couple bones say 10$ and we can call it even or i can go green underneath you and you can throw 25-30. i think its up to you now junior. this can be settled if you want it to be.

PoPoJiJo

21-09-2005 12:19:24

How long did it take you? It couldn't have been more then a couple days since you only joined 5 days before this was posted... and if it was only a couple days thats not long at all people have lives outside of this site

kickin_it

21-09-2005 13:11:27

it took me less than 24 hours to get back to him, i can post the PMs i saved

PoPoJiJo

21-09-2005 13:21:00

rediculous....sorry I keep posting so much but this is just newb abuse....

Stroid

21-09-2005 13:46:15

Here is my conclusion Junior you must pay him or your TR will be dropped to -1 until you do so. You setup a trade and then you ended up not needing it so you tell him to go away which isnt right. I had a problem like this once where i never went green after many attempts with customer service on the cool4free network i ended up paying the person i did the trade with $20 cause i couldnt come through its not the same exact situation but its similar. So Junior you need to pay atleast $10 or your TR will be dropped. And how dare you constantly bash wood about "scamming" you when you are scamming yourself make it right and pay the man.

Pete

21-09-2005 13:51:07

[quote6339a329ed="Stroid"]Here is my conclusion Junior you must pay him or your TR will be dropped to -1 until you do so. You setup a trade and then you ended up not needing it so you tell him to go away which isnt right. I had a problem like this once where i never went green after many attempts with customer service on the cool4free network i ended up paying the person i did the trade with $20 cause i couldnt come through its not the same exact situation but its similar. So Junior you need to pay atleast $10 or your TR will be dropped. And how dare you constantly bash wood about "scamming" you when you are scamming yourself make it right and pay the man.[/quote6339a329ed]

nice call!
+karma

kickin_it

21-09-2005 13:52:50

thank you k+

JUNIOR6886

21-09-2005 16:25:45

[quote823477274e="Stroid"]Here is my conclusion Junior you must pay him or your TR will be dropped to -1 until you do so. You setup a trade and then you ended up not needing it so you tell him to go away which isnt right. I had a problem like this once where i never went green after many attempts with customer service on the cool4free network i ended up paying the person i did the trade with $20 cause i couldnt come through its not the same exact situation but its similar. So Junior you need to pay atleast $10 or your TR will be dropped. And how dare you constantly bash wood about "scamming" you when you are scamming yourself make it right and pay the man.[/quote823477274e]

Me and this guys situation is different than that. I PM you about it.
Why should i pay him just for signing up. He didnt even do an offer.
Wood didnt "scam" me he SCAMMED me. I went GREEN for the guy and hes been dodgeing me ever since. THERES A DIFFERENCE.
If i was a scammer why would i stop him from even doing an offer in the first place?

PoPoJiJo

21-09-2005 16:54:00

[quote79a6ac533c="JUNIOR6886"]
Why should i pay him just for signing up. [/quote79a6ac533c] Lets see I'll list the reasons in no particular idea
1. You had a trade you broke it
2. Its not his fault you didn't need his green anymore
3.Because he signed up for you he can't do that site for anyone else
4.Because it's the right thing to do (you have to have morals for this one)
5.Stroid told you to
He didnt even do an offer.[/quote79a6ac533c] You stopped him I thought that was obvious
If i was a scammer why would i stop him from even doing an offer in the first place?[/quote79a6ac533c] you didn't need the green anymore you finished the site oh and on another note there is more then one way to be a scammer

JUNIOR6886

21-09-2005 17:01:25

Honestly dude shut the fuck up. I wish there was a way to ignore another users post so i wouldnt have to put up with your bullshit.

I might be willing to pay the guy 5$ but 10$ is way too harsh a penalty.
No one is touching OC sites with a 10 foot pole thanks to the offers of doom. If this was a gratis site we are talking about then fine id pay 10$ just to resolve this ugly situation but i must ask stroid. Why are you not taking more action towards wood to make sure he PAYS ME the 15$ he owes me. Im gonna send a PM to kicking_it offering him 5$
and seriously popojijo leave me the fuck alone. You are only posting in this thread because you have some sort of vendetta against me....

Pete

21-09-2005 17:02:23

[quotefdb3002329="JUNIOR6886"][quotefdb3002329="Stroid"]Here is my conclusion Junior you must pay him or your TR will be dropped to -1 until you do so. You setup a trade and then you ended up not needing it so you tell him to go away which isnt right. I had a problem like this once where i never went green after many attempts with customer service on the cool4free network i ended up paying the person i did the trade with $20 cause i couldnt come through its not the same exact situation but its similar. So Junior you need to pay atleast $10 or your TR will be dropped. And how dare you constantly bash wood about "scamming" you when you are scamming yourself make it right and pay the man.[/quotefdb3002329]

Wood didnt "scam" me he SCAMMED me. I went GREEN for the guy and hes been dodgeing me ever since. THERES A DIFFERENCE.
If i was a scammer why would i stop him from even doing an offer in the first place?[/quotefdb3002329]

J, i think 10 bucks it's not so much... just pay him to make a noob happy.
this guy really needs money.

JUNIOR6886

21-09-2005 17:06:35

[quote9184ff555e="Pete"][quote9184ff555e="JUNIOR6886"][quote9184ff555e="Stroid"]Here is my conclusion Junior you must pay him or your TR will be dropped to -1 until you do so. You setup a trade and then you ended up not needing it so you tell him to go away which isnt right. I had a problem like this once where i never went green after many attempts with customer service on the cool4free network i ended up paying the person i did the trade with $20 cause i couldnt come through its not the same exact situation but its similar. So Junior you need to pay atleast $10 or your TR will be dropped. And how dare you constantly bash wood about "scamming" you when you are scamming yourself make it right and pay the man.[/quote9184ff555e]

If i was a scammer why would i stop him from even doing an offer in the first place?[/quote9184ff555e]

J, i think 10 bucks it's not so much... just pay him to make a noob happy.
this guy really needs money.[/quote9184ff555e]

I paid the guy 30$ in our first trade which wasent long before he offered
to do psps4free for me. 10$ is way too big a reward for a site that no one will touch because of the offers of doom. We never setup a trade in the module either. Im being nice enough to offer 5$ as it is.....

wood

21-09-2005 17:10:03

Noobs > Junior
Life = Funny

JUNIOR6886

21-09-2005 17:12:44

Wood why dont you pay me the 15$ you owe me
or at least setup a fair payment plan
You plainly and simply scammed me AND MULTIPLE PEOPLE AS WELL.

heres my brief convo with wood over aim

JUNIOR6886 Hello Are you there?
Its woodie Aye Aye stubbing
JUNIOR6886 Can we setud a fair payment plan for the money you owe me?
JUNIOR6886 setup
Its woodie Sure once the other people who I like get paid
Its woodie You got a good bit
Its woodie of time before I get to you
Its woodie Keep in touch!

roll

wood

21-09-2005 17:14:44

[quotea9b64a7e58="JUNIOR6886"]Wood why dont you pay me the 15$ you owe me
or at least setup a fair payment plan
You plainly and simply scammed me.[/quotea9b64a7e58]

Even if I had the money to pay you back with, I wouldnt.
Keep threadcrapping, I don't mind it so much anymore.

I was given a "second chance" but I'm not sure how long that will hold up.
Looks as though Comppimp has it out for me.

Ce la vie.

PoPoJiJo

21-09-2005 17:18:36

lol whatever man your words and actions speak for themselves
and you can stick up for yourself (why would you need me to argue your position, you've been here long enough or would you like me to hold your hand and wipe your ass) but a newb that has only been here for 5 days(when the thread started) might not feel so confident standing up for himself or know what he needs/should post

JUNIOR6886

21-09-2005 17:19:01

Its woodie Have I told you lately
Its woodie That I dont care
Its woodie there are people who are being patient who will be paid before you
JUNIOR6886 I knew i should have asked for full payment before trading with you
JUNIOR6886 i gave you the benefit of the doubt
JUNIOR6886 and now you want to screw me
JUNIOR6886 Ive been waiting for over a MONTH
Its woodie Bend over

roll

JUNIOR6886

21-09-2005 17:20:55

[quote5044ece253="PoPoJiJo"]lol whatever man your words and actions speak for themselves
and you can stick up for yourself (why would you need me to argue your position, you've been here long enough or would you like me to hold your hand and wipe your ass) but a newb that has only been here for 5 days(when the thread started) might not feel so confident standing up for himself or know what he needs/should post[/quote5044ece253]

Ive already offered the guy 5 Bucks for compensation
im taking a pure loss on this...

goofygarber

21-09-2005 17:22:34

Junior, don't use wood as your excuse. I don't think you should pay this guy, but don't fuck up the thread with your bitching.

kickin_it

21-09-2005 17:23:22

[quote647f42696b="Stroid"]Here is my conclusion Junior you must pay him or your TR will be dropped to -1 until you do so. You setup a trade and then you ended up not needing it so you tell him to go away which isnt right. I had a problem like this once where i never went green after many attempts with customer service on the cool4free network i ended up paying the person i did the trade with $20 cause i couldnt come through its not the same exact situation but its similar. So Junior you need to pay atleast $10 or your TR will be dropped. And how dare you constantly bash wood about "scamming" you when you are scamming yourself make it right and pay the man.[/quote647f42696b]

do you need to read it again junior?

JUNIOR6886

21-09-2005 17:24:15

[quoted81b5734d6="goofygarber"]Junior, don't use wood as your excuse. I don't think you should pay this guy, but don't fuck up the thread with your bitching.[/quoted81b5734d6]

lol wood is not my excuse wood has nothing to do with the conflict between this newb and me. Im just wondering why wood is trying to insult me after scamming me in a direct way?

wood

21-09-2005 17:25:40

JUNIOR6886 Can we setud a fair payment plan for the money you owe me?
JUNIOR6886 setup
Its woodie Sure once the other people who I like get paid
Its woodie You got a good bit
Its woodie of time before I get to you
Its woodie Keep in touch!
JUNIOR6886 thats messed up

JUNIOR6886

21-09-2005 17:27:32

haha nice job trying to paint a bad picture of me with your shortened quote. Lets see the rest of it shall we?

Its woodie Bend over

PoPoJiJo

21-09-2005 17:27:50

[quoteea45d564fa="JUNIOR6886"][quoteea45d564fa="PoPoJiJo"]lol whatever man your words and actions speak for themselves
and you can stick up for yourself (why would you need me to argue your position, you've been here long enough or would you like me to hold your hand and wipe your ass) but a newb that has only been here for 5 days(when the thread started) might not feel so confident standing up for himself or know what he needs/should post[/quoteea45d564fa]

Ive already offered the guy 5 Bucks for compensation
im taking a pure loss on this...[/quoteea45d564fa]
thats your fault for making the trade
besides if he had been able to do this site for someone else later he would have at least gotten $20 if not more since as you said OC has offers of doom so people are paying upwards of $50 for a ref on those sites...so basically I think at $10.00 he's still getting screwed and that the only person you give a damn about is yourself

JUNIOR6886

21-09-2005 17:31:48

Ive sent a Pm to storid asking for the 10$ penalty be lowered to 5$ for this sheer reason that hardly anyone else is working on psps4free and that OC sites are worthless thanks to the offers of doom.

wood

21-09-2005 17:32:43

[quoteb297b2984f="JUNIOR6886"]haha nice job trying to paint a bad picture of me with your shortened quote. Lets see the rest of it shall we?

Its woodie Bend over[/quoteb297b2984f]

Are you dense or just ignorant?
Your last post was the second half of our convo, I just went ahead and posted the first half.
Only person trying to hide something there was you.

Are you bending over yet?

Pete

21-09-2005 17:34:40

[quote0b5049447b="JUNIOR6886"]Ive sent a Pm to storid asking for the 10$ penalty be lowered to 5$ for this sheer reason that hardly anyone else is working on psps4free and that OC sites are worthless thanks to the offers of doom.[/quote0b5049447b]

LOL $5 ? he won't even buy condoms for those money... Man, i feel sorry for kickin_it.

JUNIOR6886

21-09-2005 17:44:57

[quote14d653733e="wood"][quote14d653733e="JUNIOR6886"]haha nice job trying to paint a bad picture of me with your shortened quote. Lets see the rest of it shall we?

Its woodie Bend over[/quote14d653733e]

Are you dense or just ignorant?
Your last post was the second half of our convo, I just went ahead and posted the first half.
Only person trying to hide something there was you.

Are you bending over yet?[/quote14d653733e]

umm you cut the quote at JUNIOR6886 I knew i should have asked for full payment before trading with you

you are obviously doing this to make it look as if i was trying to scam you... what i posted goes a little beyond that. I have paid kicking_it 5$ and this thread is Over.... I will have to to try and make sure Newbs have a better understanding of my terms before i trade with them.

PoPoJiJo

21-09-2005 17:51:46

I don't know why you say OC sites are worthless I just looked at the trade forum and there are lots of people trading them, you are even advertising one in your sig roll

I think it shitty that you only paid him $5, you agreed to pay him if he signed up for you, you hadn't figured out the exact price yet(because of the offers(wouldn't it be more depending on the offers)) but im sure it would have been at least $20 as I haven't seen a site go for less then that in months especially O.C....but whatever thats up to you stroid (the other mods) and him

JUNIOR6886

21-09-2005 17:54:37

Me and stroid already agreed on a settlement. Feel free to stop bitching anytime.

PoPoJiJo

21-09-2005 18:00:34

Whatever man if you want to feel good about dicking someone over go for it...besides people now know that if they trade with you that you might cancel it at any time and yes that was established otehrwise you wouldn't have had to pay up

peace brotha it aint no thing

wood

21-09-2005 18:35:02

it aint no thang
but a chickin wang

kickin_it

22-09-2005 01:16:09

stroid has not sent me anything with an agreement and you still have not paid...the agreement was for 30$ for cheap offers and $60 for casinos and now youre paying me 5$ for fucking me? haha i thought i was being nice for agreeing to 10$ and you wanna pay 5$ fuck it, id rather see you banned than wipe my ass with your 5$ cheap ass

tpham2006

22-09-2005 10:48:18

lol...from now on if you want to screw someone, PM them for a trade, once you see them go yellow, PM them again to stop and cancel the trade.

JUNIOR6886

22-09-2005 12:28:22

[quote5876b0ae2a="tpham2006"]lol...from now on if you want to screw someone, PM them for a trade, once you see them go yellow, PM them again to stop and cancel the trade.[/quote5876b0ae2a]

Dont post shit if you dont know anything......
Why would i wanna screw the guy?

kickin_it

22-09-2005 12:31:05

tpham, go somewhere else and run your mouth please

Pete

22-09-2005 12:36:11

[quote59dbb2378b="tpham2006"]lol...from now on if you want to screw someone, PM them for a trade, once you see them go yellow, PM them again to stop and cancel the trade.[/quote59dbb2378b]

evil
http//i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/pini80/piledriver.gif[" alt=""/img59dbb2378b]

kickin_it

22-09-2005 13:23:52

thanks for absolutely nothing. problem still not resolved. still havent recieved payment and now i have mods jumping down my throat. haha such bullshit

JUNIOR6886

22-09-2005 13:27:03

I paid you the 5$ and you know it. I have the recipt from paypal and it will show up in my bank statement as well.....

kickin_it

22-09-2005 13:29:03

how can i take screenshots? ill will take a shot of my paypal account, theres nothing there from you except from the first trade.

KeithA

22-09-2005 14:21:29

Wow, great bant avatar.

Stroid

22-09-2005 14:26:03

thanks FON made it for me.... and i actually believe Junior on this one this guy is a little whiney prick that cursed me out so he got banned

mrwzk

22-09-2005 14:45:20

im not taking im just in hte middle of a trade with this kid i havent paid him yet he hasnt done offer.

[imgfb21a3a560]http/" alt=""/img319.imageshack.us/img="319/7109/proof19hb.th.png[" alt=""/imgfb21a3a560][=http//img="319.imageshack.us/my.php?image=proof19hb.png][imgfb21a3a560]http/" alt=""/img319.imageshack.us/img="319/7109/proof19hb.th.png[" alt=""/imgfb21a3a560]
is a screeshot he sent me of his paypal and i dont see the payment in there

i doubt junior was trying to scam him since i did a trade with junior a few days ago and it went nice and easy.

is it showing up on ur paypal screen?

Stroid

22-09-2005 14:54:39

he got banned for cursing at me not cause of his issues with Junior. I dont understand why when i try to help him he reacts like that and disrespects me and ontop of that breaks the rules. Those are grounds for a permant ban as of now he is temp-ban i may reconsider but i dont appreciatte him going of on me. and then also talking shit in this thread...he may not be back here again

Pete

22-09-2005 15:03:35

[quote5aca0f6ab9="Stroid"]he got banned for cursing at me not cause of his issues with Junior. I dont understand why when i try to help him he reacts like that and disrespects me and ontop of that breaks the rules. Those are grounds for a permant ban as of now he is temp-ban i may reconsider but i dont appreciatte him going of on me. and then also talking shit in this thread...he may not be back here again[/quote5aca0f6ab9]

With all respect to mods and to you Stroid. i don't think you should ban him.

you could just told him or give him -karma.. or something, but not just to ban him.
Anyway, really don't care...
still love ya Stroid lol

mrwzk

22-09-2005 15:04:52

hopefully still completes our trade i need referals still.

KeithA

22-09-2005 15:07:12

http//www.londonpostcard.co.uk/images/southpark/spmp3058.jpg[" alt=""/img912f8b842a]

theysayjump

22-09-2005 15:08:40

i think he deserved the temp ban. stroid tried helping him and then he turns around and speaks to him like that? there's no need for anyone to speak to anyone else like that..mod or not. i would've done the same.

Stroid

22-09-2005 15:23:19

[quote79aff017e6="Pete"][quote79aff017e6="Stroid"]he got banned for cursing at me not cause of his issues with Junior. I dont understand why when i try to help him he reacts like that and disrespects me and ontop of that breaks the rules. Those are grounds for a permant ban as of now he is temp-ban i may reconsider but i dont appreciatte him going of on me. and then also talking shit in this thread...he may not be back here again[/quote79aff017e6]

With all respect to mods and to you Stroid. i don't think you should ban him.

you could just told him or give him -karma.. or something, but not just to ban him.
Anyway, really don't care...
still love ya Stroid lol[/quote79aff017e6] ill refer you to the rules of the forum [quote79aff017e6]2) Keep it civil. If you feel the need to swear, please do so without acting like an idiot. Flaming will not be tolerated.
3) Disrespect of moderators or administrators will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. As a general rule, show them the respect they deserve. [/quote79aff017e6] this is after i tried to help him thats how he reacted i think i am very entitled to a ban perma or temp

justinag06

22-09-2005 15:36:45

I'm in the middle of a trade with this kid at evenmore4free. He nor anyone else there(myself included) has gone green yet,(don't ask me why) but he has been a little impatient about payment. He is just new to this whole scene I assume. I thought he was a good trader though, and deserves a second chance.

Stroid

22-09-2005 15:41:34

so its ok to take it out on a mod? i would think the exact opposite and how can you preach to stay out of a thread when your all up in it

PoPoJiJo

22-09-2005 16:30:47

He should never have talked shit to you stroid I agree with the temp ban for cussin at you

goofygarber

22-09-2005 18:29:40

[quote5ee085679f="mrwzk"]im not taking im just in hte middle of a trade with this kid i havent paid him yet he hasnt done offer.

[img5ee085679f]http/" alt=""/img319.imageshack.us/img="319/7109/proof19hb.th.png[" alt=""/img5ee085679f][=http//img="319.imageshack.us/my.php?image=proof19hb.png][img5ee085679f]http/" alt=""/img319.imageshack.us/img="319/7109/proof19hb.th.png[" alt=""/img5ee085679f]

i doubt junior was trying to scam him since i did a trade with junior a few days ago and it went nice and easy.

is it showing up on ur paypal screen?[/quote5ee085679f]

Hahaha, who sends $20 to their bank account? Its not even worth it =\

JUNIOR6886

22-09-2005 19:02:28

[quotee8cc11886b="mrwzk"]im not taking im just in hte middle of a trade with this kid i havent paid him yet he hasnt done offer.

[imge8cc11886b]http/" alt=""/img319.imageshack.us/img="319/7109/proof19hb.th.png[" alt=""/imge8cc11886b][=http//img="319.imageshack.us/my.php?image=proof19hb.png][imge8cc11886b]http/" alt=""/img319.imageshack.us/img="319/7109/proof19hb.th.png[" alt=""/imge8cc11886b]

is it showing up on ur paypal screen?[/quotee8cc11886b]

Here is my paypal screen I will circle the two payments i sent him. The
30$ i sent him in our first trade. And the 5$ settlement he recieved.
This newb is an idiot who is quick to fly off the handle and insult people
and loves to play games insted of answer questions directly..... anyways heres my proof of payments....

liremoved due to an error and upon real person request

justinag06

22-09-2005 21:35:55

OK again im not trying to get in the middle of this, but something doesnt add up.

Kickin it paid me 70 so I could transfer some money into his neteller for him. Look at his paypal screen, Justin Gabitzsch thats me.

Now look at mine and the name I was paid by, something just don't add up.

[imgecdc07ea33]http/" alt=""/img380.imageshack.us/img="380/4836/paypal0sq.th.png[" alt=""/imgecdc07ea33][=http//img="380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=paypal0sq.png][imgecdc07ea33]http/" alt=""/img380.imageshack.us/img="380/4836/paypal0sq.th.png[" alt=""/imgecdc07ea33]

goofygarber

22-09-2005 21:40:52

Oh snap. Junior, you = fucked. Just give up and pay him $10 (

Stroid

22-09-2005 21:59:36

ok justin and junior what emails did u send the paypal to? i have the answer of what it should be.

PoPoJiJo

22-09-2005 22:31:52

well look its obvious that junior paid the wrong guy the second time on the ss posted by junior you can see the place where tommy harrington was paid $30 on setp 18 below the one he circled on the 19th and tommy harrington is who paid justin the $72 and if you look at the one kickin it posted you see a $30 payment from junior on the 18th

Elbo

22-09-2005 22:47:06

Oh man, that is pretty funny.

But Tommy Harrington needs to control his temper. I'm sure he could have went about that a much more mature and level-headed way.

But still, very funny.

JUNIOR6886

23-09-2005 05:20:27

Fuck it looks like i did pay the wrong person i actually paid
tmberwolff insted of kicking_it by accident. Anyways I Pmed tmberwolf
and needless to say ive sent kicking_it his money to the right address.

Pete

23-09-2005 05:58:13

[quote3819061ab9="JUNIOR6886"]Fuck it looks like i did pay the wrong person i actually paid
and needless to say ive sent kicking_it his money to the right address.[/quote3819061ab9]

Junior6886 4 sure you are not a scammer, but kicking_it was ban just because of you. http//i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/pini80/dickana.gif[" alt=""/img3819061ab9] wink

mrwzk

23-09-2005 16:40:02

glad you finnaly got it worked out those dates were a bit mesed up i was trying to figure it out'

ahhh eveyrone who is going to do my gamesgifts.com is getting banned hopefully they still do the trades i didnt pay any of them yet still waiting on greens

Stroid

23-09-2005 17:09:44

[quote8cdb6a57ce="Pete"][quote8cdb6a57ce="JUNIOR6886"]Fuck it looks like i did pay the wrong person i actually paid
and needless to say ive sent kicking_it his money to the right address.[/quote8cdb6a57ce]

Junior6886 4 sure you are not a scammer, but kicking_it was ban just because of you. [/quote8cdb6a57ce] wrong kickin_it was banned for cursing me out and its only a 5 day ban.