My Story

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=20950

Celica

01-09-2005 15:44:48

Ok, here is a completely truthful shortened story about how and why i was banned on a4f/FIG.

Anything4Free[/colorece69bc45c]
I started out as the user Triplethreat16. I got up to +20 something before i was banned. Here's what happened
I made a post telling people about a new site. In it i included an outside conga link. I had no idea outside conga links were not allowed. I was then PM'd by a mod saying they were not allowed and he had changed the post. In big red letters it said "no outside conga links allowed". I decided that didnt look so good so i changed it to another hyperlink. But this time to my ref link of the site. (which is allowed on a4f). The mod looked at my thread and thought i defied him and put the conga link back on because i kept the same words for the hyperlink which were "Check it out".
Anyways, after 2 days of emailing mods and admins i was unbanned but on the circumstances of being warned 100%. Which meant the slightest mistake and i would be banned forever. I tried to be very good until one day i was scammed by a user. It made me furious so i vowed never to get scammed again. How would i do this? I decided i would only trade with users that had lower ranks than me. Thus, i started to PM new users asking for trades. Not to scam them but so i would not have to go first. And that is how i got banned indefinately.

Part 2 Anything4Free[/colorece69bc45c]
After that i made a few other accounts using proxies which were celica, 2good4u, and jesusfreak. All which were banned. After the third time i got banned i gave up on a4f becuase of the struggle it was to create new email addresses, have IE go so slow when using a proxy, ect. About 3 weeks later, i decided to move my cable modem downstairs so i could watch TV. To my suprise, when i did this my IP changed. I was no longer banned from a4f! And that is how the username "Enjoy the Freelife" came about. Everything was fine and i got up to +12. That was until one day i posted about a new site and i didnt realize my email was shown when people clicked on it. It said "You have been referred by, email here, " And thats how i was banned on that name. I made 1 more name which i got up to +2 and was banned again. I decided to give up on A4f and check out FIG once again.

FreeIpodGuide[/colorece69bc45c]
When i first came to FIG, i made a post asking for freeipod refs. I was approached by the user GiveMeSome69 on AIM. He said he was still able to do freeipods. This came strange to me because in his sig he said he had completed it. Anyways, i asked him how he completed it and he said that he had 4 different CC's that he used to complete deals. I refused to go first for him because of him being a frauder and right away, i turned on him. I began to flam him vigourasly. I wont try to hide that fact. I hate frauders! Why? Because i have talked to many many siteowners and know what it does too their business. Anyways, i even made a photoshop poster out of the conv. where he admitted that he frauded. I told him i was going to report him but before i did he made his post saying how i broke the rules by refusing to trade with him. And then people found out who i was. They automatically assumed that I was banned from a4f for scamming, which was wrong. And that is why i was banned from FIG. And no, i did not make a second account on FIG ever until now.

Here is the evidence that GiveMeSome69 was a frauder. And the funny thing, the guy who got me wrongfully banned is now banned himself!

http//img44.echo.cx/my.php?image=fraud0ma.jpg - proof that giveme frauded

Getting Scammed by Orderit4free[/colorece69bc45c]
The night i was banned on my "Enjoy the Freelife" account there was a raffle going on for a freepsp held by kerms. Using the account 2good4u and a proxy i was able to view the forums. I had talked to kerms before about things and even told him about me being banned. He seemed like a nice guy. Anyways, i wanted to get in on the raffle so i asked kerms if he could find somebody that needed his site. He did and the guy said he would pay me 23 bucks to go green. Thus, i did. I went green instantly and was entered into the raffle. As the raffle went, i started to notice a strange pattern. The same user that had made all the threads about this raffle, and was one of 7 people who were on the forums for the raffle kept making it to the next round. He even posted after the firstround "i hope i win". He was the only person to post. I had a feeling that he might when when their were 64 users left. But then when it went to 32 i knew what was happening. I realised Kerms simply set up a phony raffle for publicity and to get new users. When their were 32 users left i said this to kerms on AIM "I know who's going to win.... it's gonna be user #4." He then replied "If your right, you can be my personal physic". Anyways, as i thought it turned out i was right. User #4 won. I asked kerms why he had rigged the raffle... He got extremely angry. But i knew the truth. What are the chanced of one of the 8 guys who were online at the time, only guy to post in the raffle thread, and the only guy to make a huge thread promoting the upcoming raffle win?! I told gaita(owner of for you network) about my suspicions and asked her to tell zags. She said that zags already knew it was rigged. It astounded me that he did nothing about it!

Orderit4free Part 2[/colorece69bc45c]
And this is why i think kerms set me up. He knew that the second account wasnt mine because he had asked me who's it was earlier and i straight out told him it wasnt me. I believe that he wanted to get back at me so he made a fake account and put my IP on it. And he knew that since i was banned, i would have no credibility and no one would believe me! It was the perfect oppurtunity. This pissed me off more than anyone online ever has. I had to get back at him. I did some digging and i came across information that Kerms had scammed sites in the past. Countless sites. In fact, he was banned from all gratis sites for frauding! But yet again, i was banned and had no credibility so my word would not matter.
And finally, the second account that kerms claimed was me had all fake info, no refs, no deal done, no activity at all. For gratis, you can have multiple accounts as long as you dont complete deals or get referalls on more than one of them! There was no reason for me to be put on hold!

And thats it. Thats my story. Please dont comment in this thread if you didnt completely read everything. Thankyou

-Sandlund

cartrenroy

01-09-2005 16:01:49

WTF - [b135dac214e]Getting Scammed by Orderit4free [/b135dac214e] - whwy did you got scammed, because you dind't win?

You are a scammer, I know that and everybody else knows that - you try scamming people (including me) with that BS (I work with the owners, etc)

you come back with different names, differents stuff (stupid things like scammer patrol, you though it was going to be a good idea- hahahah - retard)

lililililililililililililililililililililililililililililili

I only hae ONE question, for your scammer patrol thing and when you try to scam people on AIM - you always say that you work with X - X - and X sites

do you have anything to do with them - or you just talk BS like you always do - & if you don't then why don't this X sites do something agains't you?

Celica

01-09-2005 16:20:46

Read my post. Not winning the raffle had nothing to do with it. But because i told kerms i thought the raffle was rigged, he got extremely mad.

And i wasnt lieing when i said i worked with siteowners. I still do. I talked to josh(4nocash) all the time about new idea's for a new site which he was going to make if he didnt have to depart to college. I talked to and still talk the owner of TheFreeProject. He was never a presence on a4f until I talked to him about the benefits of being on a4f. The latest ref amount changes on Thefreeproject. Bingo, i suggested that to him to help make more profit. Why? Because the ref amounts are raising on all freebie sites so it wouldnt hurt him if he raised his a little bit. I also helped the owner of techgearfree. He's not on a4f yet because he wants a few more proof pics before he takes on a4f. I was the second person to complete his site and receive a payment. And as of now, i am working on a project with another very well known site owner. Soon you will see what it is.

I never once lied to you about working with siteowners. Yes, it was a little lame but as i have said before, I am never going to get scammed again. Ever. And i will do everything in my power not to get scammed.

Last time i checked, wanting to go first was not scamming anyone!

gregcool

01-09-2005 16:48:18

GiveMeSome69 = JerseyEd, scratch what I said, sorry

good2speed

01-09-2005 16:53:12

[quote013aa19e77="gregcool"]GiveMeSome69 was not rllpk1 on Aim, I know who that is and so do others. You are GiveMeSome69. How do I know you ask? You used same email to sign up at my FreePSPs that is your paypal email you use. This was all determined on A4F, and there was a big thread about it and you were banned, and everyone thanked me. GiveMeSome69 = you = actual aim you used was iwantfreegifts (or something like that). You scammed me and still owe me a ref as your FreePSPs never greened. You said you got a friend to do Blockbuster, it never greened, they you ignored me on aim. I was your last ref for FreeIpodShuffles when I was new, and instantly greened for you. Wanting to go first may not be scamming, but the fact is you scammed me and still owe me a ref. When A4F comes back up, I can give you all the proof (it is an old thread, so it is backed up). YOU ARE A SCAMMER!!![/quote013aa19e77]

why is he not banned yet.

gregcool

01-09-2005 17:00:55

[quote3081196425="good2speed"][quote3081196425="gregcool"]GiveMeSome69 was not rllpk1 on Aim, I know who that is and so do others. You are GiveMeSome69. How do I know you ask? You used same email to sign up at my FreePSPs that is your paypal email you use. This was all determined on A4F, and there was a big thread about it and you were banned, and everyone thanked me. GiveMeSome69 = you = actual aim you used was iwantfreegifts (or something like that). You scammed me and still owe me a ref as your FreePSPs never greened. You said you got a friend to do Blockbuster, it never greened, they you ignored me on aim. I was your last ref for FreeIpodShuffles when I was new, and instantly greened for you. Wanting to go first may not be scamming, but the fact is you scammed me and still owe me a ref. When A4F comes back up, I can give you all the proof (it is an old thread, so it is backed up). YOU ARE A SCAMMER!!![/quote3081196425]

why is he not banned yet.[/quote3081196425]

Well, I want him to answer to that. I will have all the proof when A4F comes back up.

Vector

01-09-2005 17:03:14

Have you noticed something? Scammers talk a lot.....

There is no way Cartenroy is a scammer... liphewli!

gregcool

01-09-2005 17:06:49

Wait, I take back what I said. Givemesome69 = JerseyEd. I had busted NJED on A4F (b/c of the name and email thing. My bad man. I busted you as 2Good4U though ). I guess you could say I got u banned on a4f under that name. I take back the givemesome69 stuff though. But GiveMeSome69 = iwantfreegifts, on aim.

johnjimjones

01-09-2005 19:16:15

Too bad he didnt spend as much time completing his trades as writing that "explanation".

Celica

01-09-2005 19:27:33

[quote0e832b3b8f="johnjimjones"]Too bad he didnt spend as much time completing his trades as writing that "explanation".[/quote0e832b3b8f]

Does anyone here not listen? If i scammed someone it would be in huge red letters on these forums. I didnt scam a single person. Even the mods on a4f reckognized that. But they did say i did several other things, which i have admitted too. But scamming was not one of them.

johnjimjones

01-09-2005 21:18:33

I'm forming that based on what numerous people have said.

ilanbg

01-09-2005 21:52:29

Interesting story though. Complicated.

theysayjump

02-09-2005 01:27:02

Banned.

screenshots from kerms (orderit4free owner), showing multiple accounts on orderit4free sealed it for me.

no doubt they will be back though.

johnjimjones

02-09-2005 04:45:07

If he hadnt mentioned he got scammed by orderitforfree, I'm pretty sure he would have been fine. but no he chatted it up

youdontknowme02

02-09-2005 07:45:05

I told people i was scammed by orderit4free because i was!!!!!!!!! Im a smart guy and i could have easily kept my identidy hidden. And theysayjump, read the last part of my post. I told you guys, and i'll tell you again. I knew the raffle was rigged, i told 2 mods and kerms wanted to get back at me. Also

Even if that WAS my account(which it wasnt) i still should not have been put on hold!!!!!!!

Ask jake because it happened to me before. I had 2 freeipods account because a while ago signed up with my email but didnt think it was real so i didnt do any deals. At that time, they had the thing where you can email friends. On my account i had 5 referals, none of them had verifed their account or completed a deal.

I passed through freeipods verification in 1 day!!!!

On my "other" account on orderit4free there were no deals completed, no referals, and a fake address and phone number! I know my own emails, and i never had one at dodgeit. I never even heard of it until kerms told me....

One more time so you guys get this

Having 2 accounts is not fraudelant. ONly if you completed 2 deals is it fradulant.

And, if i was trying to hide the fact i had two account i would not have used my last name for both email addresses and i would have used a proxy for one of them.

That wasnt my email, but even it was i still didnt fraud orderit4free....

And anyone who trusts kerms is a fool. Gratis already caught him for frauding...

ajrock2000

02-09-2005 09:12:13

[quoteb8f592aecd="johnjimjones"]If he hadnt mentioned he got scammed by orderitforfree, I'm pretty sure he would have been fine. but no he chatted it up[/quoteb8f592aecd]

Not sure why scammers NEVER stop talking ( CC40 for example ). If I was to scam, I would not be ticking everybody off, and being annoying trying to over-prove myself (which usually means you are more guilty).

?

[quoteb8f592aecd="youdontknowme02"]I told people i was scammed by orderit4free because i was!!!!!!!!! Im a smart guy and i could have easily kept my identidy hidden. And theysayjump, read the last part of my post. I told you guys, and i'll tell you again. I knew the raffle was rigged, i told 2 mods and kerms wanted to get back at me. Also

Even if that WAS my account(which it wasnt) i still should not have been put on hold!!!!!!!

Ask jake because it happened to me before. I had 2 freeipods account because a while ago signed up with my email but didnt think it was real so i didnt do any deals. At that time, they had the thing where you can email friends. On my account i had 5 referals, none of them had verifed their account or completed a deal.

On my "other" account on orderit4free there were no deals completed, no referals, and a fake address and phone number! I know my own emails, and i never had one at dodgeit. I never even heard of it until kerms told me....

Having 2 accounts is not fraudelant. ONly if you completed 2 deals is it fradulant.

And, if i was trying to hide the fact i had two account i would not have used my last name for both email addresses and i would have used a proxy for one of them.

And anyone who trusts kerms is a fool. Gratis already caught him for frauding...[/quoteb8f592aecd]

Please, enough. Everyone has heard your story. You have way too much going against you to try to convince anybody that you are a legit person.

cartrenroy

02-09-2005 09:13:57

[quote13163c5fb1="youdontknowme02"]I told people i was scammed by orderit4free because i was!!!!!!!!! Im a smart guy and i could have easily kept my identidy hidden. And theysayjump, read the last part of my post. I told you guys, and i'll tell you again. I knew the raffle was rigged, i told 2 mods and kerms wanted to get back at me. Also

And anyone who trusts kerms is a fool. Gratis already caught him for frauding...[/quote13163c5fb1]

You are not smart, you just use proxy, thats it. no big deal

youdontknowme02

02-09-2005 10:50:46

Aj, for some reason i thought you wera bit smarter. Guess i was wrong.

After 2 threads, over 1000 views and hundreds of posts not one person has shown one piece of evidence that i scammed anyone! Not one user has said i have scammed them. No one! And im persistant because im right! And cartenroy, you dont understand much so your comment is not a suprise to me. I wasnt talking about being smart by making new names. But rather knowing my own email addresses and knowing what sites i've signed up for. I have it all in a spreadsheat. Once again, you guys make blatent accustations and cant back up shit.

stoogepid

02-09-2005 11:22:10

[quote8f17efb647="youdontknowme02"]Aj, for some reason i thought you wera bit smarter. Guess i was wrong.

After 2 threads, over 1000 views and hundreds of posts not one person has shown one piece of evidence that i scammed anyone! Not one user has said i have scammed them. No one! And im persistant because im right! And cartenroy, you dont understand much so your comment is not a suprise to me. I wasnt talking about being smart by making new names. But rather knowing my own email addresses and knowing what sites i've signed up for. I have it all in a spreadsheat. Once again, you guys make blatent accustations and cant back up shit.[/quote8f17efb647]

Can someone please lock this or ban this guy's IP he keeps coming back for more scamming. And what the shit are you talking about celica? You tried to scam the owner of Orderit4free. SHIT IS BACK UP! You need to be banationed forever.

ajrock2000

02-09-2005 11:25:30

[quote65d7a2a280="youdontknowme02"]Aj, for some reason i thought you wera bit smarter. Guess i was wrong.

After 2 threads, over 1000 views and hundreds of posts not one person has shown one piece of evidence that i scammed anyone! Not one user has said i have scammed them. No one! And im persistant because im right! And cartenroy, you dont understand much so your comment is not a suprise to me. I wasnt talking about being smart by making new names. But rather knowing my own email addresses and knowing what sites i've signed up for. I have it all in a spreadsheat. Once again, you guys make blatent accustations and cant back up shit.[/quote65d7a2a280]

Do you really think coming back to plead your case more will help? Just leave, no one is going to trade with you on this forum anyway, you have virtually no credibility, and you coming off like an ass with inappropirate remarks doesn't help either. Just concede and leave. x

youdontknowme02

02-09-2005 13:00:58

Do you think i care about being traded with? NO! But im not going to let an immature punk kid like yourself get away with making blatent lies. And you know the funny thing, you'll probably still be on these forums tonight! Because you have no social life and no friends.

And no one seems to understand the fact that having 2 accounts is not frauding unless their are deals done on both. And that other account isnt even mine!

Not to mention kerms is one of thee biggest frauders on these forums. Just ask him about his past with gratis.

So in conclusion, aj get a life man. Go get some friends. They might be outcasts like you but none the less, their still friends.

Im out, friday means football. Lates.

Sonofshoe

02-09-2005 13:11:09

[quote1ba573a7e1="youdontknowme02"]Do you think i care about being traded with? NO! But im not going to let an immature punk kid like yourself get away with making blatent lies. And you know the funny thing, you'll probably still be on these forums tonight! Because you have no social life and no friends.

And no one seems to understand the fact that having 2 accounts is not frauding unless their are deals done on both. And that other account isnt even mine!

Not to mention kerms is one of thee biggest frauders on these forums. Just ask him about his past with gratis.

So in conclusion, aj get a life man. Go get some friends. They might be outcasts like you but none the less, their still friends.

Im out, friday means football. Lates.[/quote1ba573a7e1]

Ok, Ok, you win...now leave. roll

cartrenroy

02-09-2005 13:14:13

[quote4afe1fd119="youdontknowme02"]Do you think i care about being traded with? NO! But im not going to let an immature punk kid like yourself get away with making blatent lies. And you know the funny thing, you'll probably still be on these forums tonight! Because you have no social life and no friends.

Im out, friday means football. Lates.[/quote4afe1fd119]

#1 - you are the one with different names, using proxy, etc - so the one without a life it's you - you don't me & you don't know anyone on this forums, so why do you care?

#2- Rules say, no multiple accounts, doesn't matter if you use both accounts or not, you are not new or anything, so you know the rules (if you don't, then read the TOS)

ajrock2000

02-09-2005 13:24:06

[quote74669f2b7e="youdontknowme02"] And you know the funny thing, you'll probably still be on these forums tonight! Because you have no social life and no friends. [/quote74669f2b7e]

As far I know, I wasnt on these forums last night.

[quote74669f2b7e="youdontknowme02"] And no one seems to understand the fact that having 2 accounts is not frauding unless their are deals done on both. [/quote74669f2b7e]

Where does it say this?

[quote74669f2b7e="youdontknowme02"]Not to mention kerms is one of thee biggest frauders on these forums. Just ask him about his past with gratis. [/quote74669f2b7e]

Irrelevent, you still had multiple accounts.

[quote74669f2b7e="youdontknowme02"]Im out, [b74669f2b7e]friday means football.[/b74669f2b7e] Lates.[/quote74669f2b7e]

^^^ lol lol lol lol lol ^^^

You should be banned from every forum until you learn how to talk to people.

youdontknowme02

02-09-2005 20:14:40

"Not to mention kerms is one of thee biggest frauders on these forums. Just ask him about his past with gratis.

Irrelevent, you still had multiple accounts. "

I had 1 account. And even if i had 2, that second one does matter. Once more, 2 accounts dont matter as long as only one of them has a deal done. Ask jake genious.

theysayjump

02-09-2005 20:29:59

[quotecc2d9f8c5e="youdontknowme02"]"Not to mention kerms is one of thee biggest frauders on these forums. Just ask him about his past with gratis.

Irrelevent, you still had multiple accounts. "

I had 1 account. And even if i had 2, that second one does matter. Once more, 2 accounts dont matter as long as only one of them has a deal done. Ask jake genious.[/quotecc2d9f8c5e]

you are starting to get an attitude again.

im locking this and please dont make anymore threads explaining your story. we already know your side of it.