phxsunfan: you have logged in, how about replying to a pm?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=20106

kposse77

18-08-2005 10:35:42

After all, it has been about 5 weeks since I paid you to do dvdrecorders for me. You were good about replying to pm at first, but now, you don't even open them?

Until I hear something from you, you're in my scammer book...

Rich

kposse77

25-08-2005 09:15:13

Anyway, a little update here. I submitted a request for a refund via PayPal and he actually responded to that with the following

[quoted3fec924da]He paid me to sign up for a website and I did. I did everything he asked of me.[/quoted3fec924da]

I thought that was a bit of a lie so I emailed him directly with the following
[quoted3fec924da]Come on man. You know that's not true. I paid you to green, you didn't, and now you ignore my pm (I've seen you have logged in on the website)? What's up with that?[/quoted3fec924da]

He replies
[quoted3fec924da]Dude, I did the offer. I've sent several emails to that site asking why I havent gone green yet and I get no response. I dont know what else to do. I can't be held responsible for that stupid site's lack of support.[/quoted3fec924da]

I think it's pretty obvious what he should do at this point, but feel it's only fair that I illiturate that in case he doesn't get it
[quoted3fec924da]I disagree. I didn't pay you to try to green, I paid you to get a green. In fact, I went out on a limb and trusted that you would green considering our trs. Just think about that next time you are trading. If you greened for me first, you would have expected me to green regardless of whether the site was having crediting issues, or at least I'm sure you would have wanted some type of compensation. This situation is no different. I didn't pay you $25 to add your email to my list and despite what you apparently believe, I didn't pay you for the off chance that you might green. All I'm asking you to do now is the right thing. I would even accept your word that you completed an offer and ask for the difference between the $25 and whatever offer you did, which I think is pretty good all things considered.

Obviously my hands are pretty tied. I doubt Paypal would issue a refund. All I can do is post on the board for people to avoid you, which you may or may not even care about. But when it comes down to it, you're a scammer in my book unless you resolve this one way or another.[/quoted3fec924da]

So finally he pretty much closes it out with the following
[quoted3fec924da]you paid me to go green, correct. How do you go green? Sign up for these worthless offers and then wait til they accept that you paid it. I did my part. Maybe you should help me hassle them instead of hassling me. I can sympathize where you are coming from, but to me, that site is the one scamming. Call me a scammer all you want, but I did my part. I have no control other than signing up for the offers.

I just sent in another missing credit request, but I doubt it will help.[/quoted3fec924da]

So long story short, don't trade with this douche. It was my mistake to trust him with the cash given his TR, but I had had a successful trade with him before, and I was trying to rush things. It sucks because chances are that Paypal isn't going to issue the refund, but at least maybe someone can learn from my mistake. Don't trade with this guy, he's not willing to follow through.

Rich

tonydanza92

25-08-2005 10:31:06

paypal just denied my refund request for somebody that went red saying the product or service is "virtual or intangable" and cannot be decided by them

i hate paypal

wood

25-08-2005 10:50:08

[quotede9c9f8362="tonydanza92"]i hate paypal[/quotede9c9f8362]

ive been dreaming about google wallet.

stoogepid

25-08-2005 10:55:24

[quote7c2e7747fd="wood"][quote7c2e7747fd="tonydanza92"]i hate paypal[/quote7c2e7747fd]

ive been dreaming about google wallet.[/quote7c2e7747fd]

Paypal twisted

wood

25-08-2005 11:03:15

[quote48a2efe5bf="stoogepid"][quote48a2efe5bf="wood"][quote48a2efe5bf="tonydanza92"]i hate paypal[/quote48a2efe5bf]

ive been dreaming about google wallet.[/quote48a2efe5bf]

Paypal twisted[/quote48a2efe5bf]

You like being taxed? I wonder who you'll vote for once you turn 18 roll

stoogepid

25-08-2005 11:39:57

Paypal is Evil. I dont like being taxed. Bush is dumb.

tracemhunter

25-08-2005 12:30:34

actually, i won the dispute with scooter4759 or w/e. i only got $14 from him though but they told me he could never make another account again or something like that.

kposse77

25-08-2005 12:33:43

[quote2965f4427c="tracemhunter"]actually, i won the dispute with scooter4759 or w/e. i only got $14 from him though but they told me he could never make another account again or something like that.[/quote2965f4427c]

I guess that gives me a little hope anyway. Did they forcibly take it from him, or did he just send it to you eventually?

wood

25-08-2005 12:53:43

[quote049ea0bbda="kposse77"][quote049ea0bbda="tracemhunter"]actually, i won the dispute with scooter4759 or w/e. i only got $14 from him though but they told me he could never make another account again or something like that.[/quote049ea0bbda]

I guess that gives me a little hope anyway. Did they forcibly take it from him, or did he just send it to you eventually?[/quote049ea0bbda]

if he "won" the money, my guess is that it was forcibly taken.
actually..he probably had a 0.00 account balance, so paypal had to pay for it out of their own pocket. (dont feel sorry for them, its a DEEP pocket)

kposse77

01-09-2005 12:17:41

Well, the paypal request was denied, but noted on his record. Whoopee!