Moderator Wood is a Very shady Trader! ACTUALLY I, JEFF,SCAM

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=19181

jeffbg123

28-07-2005 20:26:24

A while back me and wood made a deal, I would do flashipods4free and he would do free360xbox. I did the offer that he told me to, 3 minutes after we made the deal. The original deal had no time restraints whatsoever and he never told me I was his last green.

Two days later I IMed him about why I wasnt green yet with his "instant offer." He told me that he didnt need a green anymore and that our trade was through. I greened about 2 days after that and he refused to do my offer saying that he had finished the site a while ago. (times are approximate).

Later when I posted about him and his shady tactics, he banned me and my IP from FIG. Sweedfish was nice enough to listen to my story and unban me. Wood told me that he would pay me off $15 if I didnt tell anyone about the story and I refused to help avoide this situation for anyone else.

Don't trade with Wood or you will be sorry. I have all AIM logs for proof

wood

28-07-2005 20:31:41

Sigh.
I'll respond in a minute.
Give me a second to collect.

sweeedfish

28-07-2005 20:33:05

I'd just like to say that Jeff is correct and Wood is being super gay about this trade. Here's some crap from Wood to Jeff

Its woodie I will pay $17 so long as you tell no one about any of this
Its woodie i dont want u to tell sweed that i paid you, or that we worked it out. i dont want u to say anything to anyone
Jeffbg123 Jeffbg123 sorry no can do, sweed has helped me get this far
Its woodie ?
Its woodie Then just forget it.
Its woodie Ull get a green in a few days most likely.

It's funny how Wood says none of this is my business. Anyways .. yay for wood.

theysayjump

28-07-2005 20:41:36

is this a joke?

if not then its really fucked up.

doesnt look good at all if its true.

sweeedfish

28-07-2005 20:42:17

It's actually not a joke .. =\

jonnyk1221

28-07-2005 20:44:28

[quote15ee00b677="theysayjump"]is this a joke?

if not then its really fucked up.

doesnt look good at all if its true.[/quote15ee00b677]
i was thinking the same exact thing, very shady

Collateral

28-07-2005 20:47:25

Wood's an ass, he fucked me over on flashipods4free.com |

sweeedfish

28-07-2005 20:50:18

I personally think he should lose his mod status, he does not deserve it and I think he abuses it.

I can't tell you how many times I get newbies and other people msging me about trades with him how he is f'ing around with them.

theysayjump

28-07-2005 20:50:53

[quote681cd72ff2="sweeedfish"]I personally think he should lose his mod status, he does not deserve it and I think he abuses it.

I can't tell you how many times I get newbies and other people msging me about trades with him how he is f'ing around with them.[/quote681cd72ff2]

well whats so funny about his post in the off-topic forum? cos thats what its about.

he was basically saying he was scamming someone and that he didnt give a shit.

its bullshit to me, and if something isnt done about this, then there is a definite abuse of power.

its uncalled for, and nobody deserves to be fucked around like that, newbies or not.

id expect better from a mod.

im assuming thought that this has stemmed from the other post about you jeff, in which you explain the situation between you and would.

the way i see it, is that if you both agreed, that you would do an instant offer, and you did, then wood needs to keep his end of the deal.

if you didnt do an instant offer then he doesnt have to do anything for you.

personally, if it was me in that situation, i would still do an offer for you, but some people arent like that.

wood

28-07-2005 21:09:17

[quote198e0b4233="jeffbg123"]A while back me and wood made a deal[/quote198e0b4233]
3 freakin weeks ago, to be exact.

[quote198e0b4233="jeffbg123"]The original deal had no time restraints whatsoever and he never told me I was his last green.[/quote198e0b4233]
That's because you really werent my last green. I had people who yellowed after you that went green sooner.

[quote198e0b4233="jeffbg123"]Two days later I IMed him about why I wasnt green yet with his "instant offer." He told me that he didnt need a green anymore and that our trade was through. I greened about 2 days after that and he refused to do my offer saying that he had finished the site a while ago. (times are approximate).[/quote198e0b4233]
Add three - four days to each of these approximations, and we might be getting close to the ballpark.

[quote198e0b4233="jeffbg123"]Later when I posted about him and his shady tactics, he banned me and my IP from FIG. [/quote198e0b4233]
You were banned for scamming mtobey.
It took him three days to green, not ten, but you said you didnt need his green anymore and that you weren't going to follow through with the trade.
I will concede that banning you was in poor taste.
I was a bit upset that you said
[quote198e0b4233="jeffbg123"]Wood told me that this was a legit thing to do and wood is a mod so i followed his advice[/quote198e0b4233] (in reference to not following through on trades because u dont need the greens, even if its only 3 days).

[quote198e0b4233="jeffbg123"]Sweedfish was nice enough to listen to my story and unban me. Wood told me that he would pay me off $10 if I didnt tell anyone about the story and I refused to help avoide this situation for anyone else.[/quote198e0b4233]

First off, sweedfish's life is getting into other people's business.

Secondly, what do you think the significance of me telling you not to tell sweed would be?
Sweed is full of himself enough as it is.
No need to give him more reason to think he's God's gift to Idaho.

[quote198e0b4233="jeffbg123"]Don't trade with Wood or you will be sorry. I have all AIM logs for proof[/quote198e0b4233]
As sorry as the other 80 or so people who I've successfully traded with!

Look. I'm not going to lie...I dont think I could, even if I wanted too...
(looks over shoulder to see sweed w/ his pants around his ankles, glaring)

Me and jeff made a deal to trade.

I mentioned how I'm getting a custom gift, and even that I was going to get an extra referal so I could get overnight shipping because I was in such a rush.
[b198e0b4233]Please note I never did set up a time limit for Jeff's green, hence making the 10 day delay a moot point. I still owed him regardless if it was 20 days. [/b198e0b4233]

Jeff signed up for stamps.com or a similarly fast crediting offer, about an hour after two others had signed up and gotten instant credit for it.
We waited, and waited, and waited, and no green.

A few days passed with limited contact, and I got a replacement green and got my gift shipped to me.
Finally, roughly ten days after we made the trade, Jeff reported the offer as going green.
I explained that since I was in such a rush, I had replaced his green.

See, I was under the impression (and still am), that if he had done the offer correctly, it would have been relatively instant.

I was also thinking that if he really did an offer, why not just contact Alan and get it resolved that way?
10 days went by, and Jeff made no attempt what-so-ever to rectify the situation.
I took that lack of effort on his part as a sign that a green wasn't so important...guess that was my mistake.

When it did go green, he contacted me and asked when I would repay him.
At first, I fought it because I really didn't get anything from his side of the trade. But common sense and morality took control...
[b198e0b4233][u198e0b4233]Eventually, I conceded that I did in fact owe him for my side of the trade.
Afterall, he went green for me and we never did agree on a time limit.
I signed up for his 360 account, and completed some free trial offer [/b198e0b4233][/u198e0b4233](ill get details later when I get home).
After completing the offer, I left it at that. I figured Jeff would get back to me and keep me updated.
Two weeks have since gone by and I havent heard anything from Jeff until the other day when he awas accusing me of telling him its okay to scam.

-I gotta run out for a minute. Ill type a conclusion when I get back-

theysayjump

28-07-2005 21:17:18

i think if jeff was to post some proof that he did the offer "instantly" it would settle things, or at least clear them up a bit.

as for sweeed, i dont see why you are bashing him wood, he is a mod, and was "given a job to do" so to speak. he has caught shitloads of scammers and i dont see why thats a bad thing. even if he spent every waking minute of his life on this forum, would it really make a difference?

he doesnt abuse his powers, so isee no need in having a go at him.

what about his accusations that he gets a lot of comments from people about you dicking them over?

wood

28-07-2005 21:26:11

So yea....where was I...

I was wrong to ban him.

But dont think that I banned him to keep him quiet.
If I didnt want anyone to know about our "sour trade" I would have banned him the second I got my green and delete all the posts he wrote about me.

[b76f90acc0a]As it stands, I havent deleted/edited anything he's said.
That's because I've got nothing to hide.[/b76f90acc0a]

At first I was bitter about having to repay something I didnt get paid for...I didnt need/use the green he got me...
But then I realized [b76f90acc0a]I've been in his shoes before, and it sucks.[/b76f90acc0a]
I signed up for his 360 site and did an offer.
If I was going to scam him, wouldnt I just block him over AIM and ban his IP & username?

Sigh. It's a shame this whole fiasco had to come to this.
Another moderator pubicly defaming me, asking for my de'modation...
People left questioning my dignity...wondering if I am secrelty abusing my powers.

Let me just say people, that if I was doing anything shady, I would have been gone along time ago.

But, much to some sad people's chagrin (SF), I've been honest and legit.

Sigh...I dont really know what else to say...

If you guys have lost faith in me, and admin wants me gone, then obviously I will step down.
I kinda hoped that I made more friends then enemies, and that people would see I'm a good guy, fighting for the forum and injecting a little humor whenever I got the chance.

I guess I'll stop talking now.
Feel free to reply with your own thoughts.

I welcome criticism and praise.

Translucently Yours,
Wood

bballp6699

28-07-2005 21:30:07

I'm not going to say much because I'm not properly informed of all situations, but I just think it's wrong to make a trade and not wait atleast 10-15 days for credit. I have NEVER stopped a trade after a couple days simply because I got the green elsewhere. I think if that's how it went down then it's not his fault you were being impatient...

Collateral

28-07-2005 21:33:13

K, Wood got back to me with the money I was owed me for flashipods4free.com so I no longer will describe him as an ass and appreciate it instead of you doing nothing about it. Sorry for the harsh word... D

CoMpFrEaK

28-07-2005 21:35:19

Wood PMed me, we are in the process of working things out.

wood

28-07-2005 21:42:26

[quotee87a23a0c9="Collateral"]K, Wood got back to me with the money I was owed me for flashipods4free.com so I no longer will describe him as an ass and appreciate it instead of you doing nothing about it. Sorry for the harsh word... D[/quotee87a23a0c9]

If there is anyone else I've left in the dust, please speak up now.
According to sweed, theres at least 10 other people who Ive screwed over in the past little while.

Please, speak up.

CoMpFrEaK

28-07-2005 21:44:12

[quotec83864c128="wood"][quotec83864c128="Collateral"]K, Wood got back to me with the money I was owed me for flashipods4free.com so I no longer will describe him as an ass and appreciate it instead of you doing nothing about it. Sorry for the harsh word... D[/quotec83864c128]

If there is anyone else I've left in the dust, please speak up now.
According to sweed, theres at least 10 other people who Ive screwed over in the past little while.

Please, speak up.[/quotec83864c128]

read post above

sweeedfish

28-07-2005 22:21:20

[quote407b58d045="wood"]theres at least 10 other people[/quote407b58d045]
Yes exact words from me, at least ten. Actually I just told you that there have been many people who msg me saying they are having problems with you.

justinag06

29-07-2005 13:50:27

yeah wood harrased me as soon as I appeared online the other day insisting that we trade. I was sceptical because I got a message from him after I signed online, but it was only 30 seconds after I signed on he suggested we trade. I asked what he needed and said I couldn't help him out yet he continued to pm me harassing me.

Here is one message I recieved from him

From wood
To justinag06
Posted Wed Jul 27, 2005 1105 am
Subject Re trade?
justinag06 wrote
actually nvm id rather trade with noobs.

You want $$ for the signup?

Why dont u want to trade with me?

I'm moderator..not scammer...

roll

when he said that I really didn't trust him, I knew my instincts were right

wood

29-07-2005 15:22:45

[quote161d47bbeb="justinag06"]From wood
To justinag06
Posted Wed Jul 27, 2005 1105 am
Subject Re trade?
justinag06 wrote
actually nvm id rather trade with noobs.

You want $$ for the signup?

Why dont u want to trade with me?

I'm moderator..not scammer...

roll

when he said that I really didn't trust him, I knew my instincts were right[/quote161d47bbeb]

LOL
You ignorant clint.

Your exact words "I'd rather trade with noobs"...
And you thought [b161d47bbeb][u161d47bbeb]I[/u161d47bbeb][/b161d47bbeb] was sketchy?

HAHAHHAAH

I sent you more then one PM because you at first said you wanted to trade, then you said you didn't but wouldnt tell me why.
Keep sticking to trading with newbs only...thats sounds REALLLLY legitamate.

lol

jeffbg123

29-07-2005 16:18:54

He offered to pay me off $17 for not doing my ref with the clause that I keep this scam quiet and dont tell anyone. So he still scammed me and never cleaned up the dust with me. I still deserve the going rate paypal for flashipods4free or another ref for our trade. Im sure though that after this he wont do it for me.....so he is still a scammer until he does something for me.

wood

29-07-2005 18:33:26

[quote0a78db940c="jeffbg123"]He offered to pay me off $17 for not doing my ref with the clause that I keep this scam quiet and dont tell anyone. So he still scammed me and never cleaned up the dust with me. I still deserve the going rate paypal for flashipods4free or another ref for our trade. Im sure though that after this he wont do it for me.....so he is still a scammer until he does something for me.[/quote0a78db940c]

As per our last AIM convo, I confimed that I will be going green in a few days, on account of doing another offer.

Thanks for the update, please keep us all up to date so people know whether or not I scammed 'ya.

sweeedfish

29-07-2005 18:42:28

[quote450e6eb1fa="wood"][quote450e6eb1fa="jeffbg123"]He offered to pay me off $17 for not doing my ref with the clause that I keep this scam quiet and dont tell anyone. So he still scammed me and never cleaned up the dust with me. I still deserve the going rate paypal for flashipods4free or another ref for our trade. Im sure though that after this he wont do it for me.....so he is still a scammer until he does something for me.[/quote450e6eb1fa]

As per our last AIM convo, I confimed that I will be going green in a few days, on account of doing another offer.

Thanks for the update, please keep us all up to date so people know whether or not I scammed 'ya.[/quote450e6eb1fa]
Might I add that Wood is doing this just to be an ass. Jeff has been done with the site that Wood is greening for him for a week. If Wood would have just stepped up and been a good trader back when Jeff needed the green, everything would be fine.

donaldpaul3

29-07-2005 20:50:11

My trading was suspended and TR knocked down to -1 for less. I NEVER screwed anyone over or told them they wouldn't get their green.

But hey, he's a mod so I guess he can do what he wants.

{{cough}}Bullshit{{cough}} http//bestsmileys.com/signs1/3.gif[" alt=""/img0be7c4e944]

wood

30-07-2005 12:12:21

[b5050f50ce8]This log took place before this thread was ever created.
I just wanted everyone to see that I did in fact try to work this out with him.
I would have posted it sooner, but I wasn't at the right computer.

Anyway, I'll let you guys decide...
[/b5050f50ce8]

Its woodie hello
Jeffbg123 yes?
Its woodie Do you want something from me?
Jeffbg123 do you think i deserve something
Its woodie Not particularlly. Although I see where you are comming from.
Its woodie I didn't get anything from you. Can you blame me for finding it difficult to feel obligated to "repay" you?
Jeffbg123 well if what u did was right then why did u ban me for doing the same thing to mtobey?
Its woodie Because mtobey was given 4 and a half days?
Jeffbg123 so? I submitted for approval 2 days after, just like you
Its woodie It doesn't work like that.
Jeffbg123 and im pretty sure it was 6+
Its woodie I apologize for banning you.
Its woodie It was uncouth and uncalled for.
Jeffbg123 thank you
Jeffbg123 and in all truth, did u ever do an offer on free360xbox for me?
Its woodie yea i wouldnt have gone yellow otherwise
Jeffbg123 yes u would have
Jeffbg123 im not that stupid
Jeffbg123 u go green when u do an offer, not yellow
Its woodie u misunderstand
Its woodie if i go yellow on this computert for u
Its woodie ive used this computer up
Its woodie even if i dont do an offer
Its woodie i cant do 360 for anyone else now
Its woodie do u get what im saying
Jeffbg123 answer my question please
Its woodie ?
Jeffbg123 did you do an offer on free360xbox for me
Jeffbg123 complete an affiliate offer
Its woodie Its woodie yea i wouldnt have gone yellow otherwise
Jeffbg123 then why arent u green?
Its woodie i'm not sure jeff.
Its woodie I just apologized
Its woodie I'm trying to work this out with you

jeffbg123

30-07-2005 13:27:10

1. Post the whole conversation if you are going to put any of it here. The rest says that you are just going to do a 360 offer even though u know I am done with the site. And you wanted to pay me off for me to keep it a secret that you are a scammer.

2. From what I understand, you were pressured to apologize by the other moderators, not by your own choice

J4320

31-07-2005 11:18:31

I haven't read through this whole thread, but is it true that wood would pressure people to bid up his ebay auctions?

sweeedfish

31-07-2005 11:31:22

[quote42d1654464="J4320"]I haven't read through this whole thread, but is it true that wood would pressure people to bid up his ebay auctions?[/quote42d1654464]
Here's random quotes from people on Wood

[quote42d1654464]
He kept insisting I bid on his ebay item(s) to help him get the price higher, again threatening to ban me.

If he (wood) threatened to ban me if I didn't trade with him or bid up his auction, I wonder how many other noobs he scared off with his tactics.

Wood told me that if I did not trade with him he would ban me because all the mods take priority in trading.

I greened for Wood right away, and he said he would do my site, but when I sent pm's and aim msg's to him he never responded, yet he continued to post on the board and return on aim.

My worst trading experience on this board so far was with Wood, for being a mod I'd expect anything but what it was.

My very first day on the fig boards wood msg'd me and asked to trade, I told him I was busy with some other trades, but he pushed on saying he'd ban me if I didn't trade with him.

I was on the boards probably a week when I got a msg from wood telling me I needed to bid on his ebay auction I was busy at the time so I said maybe sometime else, he responded that I needed to bid on his auction, or that I wouldn't be doing anymore trading on the boards ever again.
[/quote42d1654464]
All of these are random quotes from different users on the board. They can speak up on this thread if they wish.

tonydanza92

31-07-2005 11:32:45

[quotee2c30338c5="J4320"]I haven't read through this whole thread, but is it true that wood would pressure people to bid up his ebay auctions?[/quotee2c30338c5]

yes he tried to get me to more than once

J4320

31-07-2005 11:36:45

Wow this isn't right. What does the admin say about this?

sweeedfish

31-07-2005 11:38:52

[quote5d9d4a94fc="J4320"]Wow this isn't right. What does the admin say about this?[/quote5d9d4a94fc]
You know I've messaged him to talk about the issue, he responds initially by saying hi or what's up, but then I start talking about it, and he quits talking ...

J4320

31-07-2005 11:41:44

Well maybe if enough people PM him about it something will happen....

Good job sweedfish, it's good to have you as a mod here. I'm glad you support what's right and you don't just ignore the noobs.

Collateral

31-07-2005 11:51:45

Take Woods mod status away from him since he's been doing this crap. I don't think he deserves it, he's taking advantage of it.

J4320

31-07-2005 12:03:10

[quoted7004f795e="Collateral"]Take Woods mod status away from him since he's been doing this crap. I don't think he deserves it, he's taking advantage of it.[/quoted7004f795e]

Yeah he's definately abusing his powers. Not good. ?

theysayjump

31-07-2005 13:33:12

yeah this is bullshit....i said that from the start of this thread.

whether you are a mod or a newbie, thats a bullshit way to treat people.

[quote49db06adca="wood"]If you guys have lost faith in me, and admin wants me gone, then obviously I will step down.[/quote49db06adca]

maybe you should consider it wood?

Batman

31-07-2005 13:52:31

The behaviour described here is unacceptable for anyone, let alone a moderator. If a regular user was doing these types of things, they would be banned. At the very least, I think his actions warrant the removal of his moderator status.

theysayjump

31-07-2005 13:57:17

yeah i agree but i dont see it happening.......you never know.

i guess we shall have to wait and see.

J4320

31-07-2005 14:16:51

[quote243d6256ed="theysayjump"]yeah this is bullshit....i said that from the start of this thread.

whether you are a mod or a newbie, thats a bullshit way to treat people.

[quote243d6256ed="wood"]If you guys have lost faith in me, and admin wants me gone, then obviously I will step down.[/quote243d6256ed]

maybe you should consider it wood?[/quote243d6256ed]

Yeah but the admin isn't saying anything about this.

Also, isn't bidding on auctions like that against the ebay policy?

theysayjump

31-07-2005 14:19:05

yeah im pretty sure it is.

J4320

31-07-2005 14:22:50

But that would be a sweet idea if you were selling art work at a high price and you had 2 people fake bid on it and some random 3rd guy comes in and buys it. HAHAHHA twisted

theysayjump

31-07-2005 14:23:55

[quoteabd1c24a08]Shill Bidding

Shill bidding is the deliberate use of secondary registrations, aliases, family members, friends, or associates to artificially drive up the bid price of an item. (This is also known as "bid padding.")

Shill bidding is strictly forbidden on eBay. eBay members found shill bidding may receive warnings or indefinite suspensions of their accounts.[/quoteabd1c24a08]

J4320

31-07-2005 14:25:12

Yeah that's definately not right. And threatening people to do it? That's just wrong. I thought wood was a really cool guy. . . . .

donaldpaul3

31-07-2005 14:33:56

You know, I have heard from other people and other forums about FIPG mods and how they abuse their powers, and have defended the forum on different occasions. Now I realize that everyone who complained was most likely complaining about only 1 mod. Don't I feel like an ass now.

A poll should be started "Should wood lose mod status?" I would vote YES.

jonnyk1221

31-07-2005 14:54:59

lol i would start it but then probably get banned. He should loose at least mod status or his TR.

theysayjump

31-07-2005 15:02:44

i think id rather lose my mod status than my TR.

J4320

31-07-2005 15:09:58

[quotec97876a212="theysayjump"]i think id rather lose my mod status than my TR.[/quotec97876a212]

Yeah me too. That would suck to have such a high trade status and then just lose it. I'd rather lose modship too.

jonnyk1221

31-07-2005 15:18:22

obviously anyone would, but if you give him those options, one of them have to go

PoPoJiJo

31-07-2005 17:04:42

I like wood alot and think he has done alot of good for this forum but if he really has been acting this way I think he needs to lose his mod status

bballp6699

31-07-2005 17:23:41

[quote64848e3953="PoPoJiJo"]I like wood but if he really has been acting this way I think he needs to lose his mod status[/quote64848e3953]

J4320

31-07-2005 17:48:53

He has been acting this way. There's just too many people pointing to his scams.

justinag06

31-07-2005 19:03:21

yeah if all this is true he needs to lose both modship and trade record. It's just doesn't seem right to have a rebel mod, or a scammer with a 95 trade record, he'd be able to scam too many people too easily.

sure as hell ani't my decision though

tonydanza92

31-07-2005 19:16:44

Losing TR probably isn't necessary right now. It's his mod abilities he seems to be abusing. I don't really care what happens either way.

J4320

01-08-2005 09:01:46

[quoteb6673abff8="tonydanza92"]Losing TR probably isn't necessary right now. It's his mod abilities he seems to be abusing. I don't really care what happens either way.[/quoteb6673abff8]

Yeah I don't think his TR should be dropped. Just his modship. TR's are hard to get really good.

CoMpFrEaK

01-08-2005 12:27:22

[quote8c3084b000="J4320"][quote8c3084b000="tonydanza92"]Losing TR probably isn't necessary right now. It's his mod abilities he seems to be abusing. I don't really care what happens either way.[/quote8c3084b000]

Yeah I don't think his TR should be dropped. Just his modship. TR's are hard to get really good.[/quote8c3084b000]

theysayjump

01-08-2005 12:32:36

did he even acknowledge your earlier post comp?

and if so did you get any compensation?

CoMpFrEaK

01-08-2005 12:36:00

[quotec1fe223fdc="theysayjump"]did he even acknowledge your earlier post comp?

and if so did you get any compensation?[/quotec1fe223fdc]

gregcool

01-08-2005 12:38:11

Hmm, he hasn't even came to the forum yet today. Unless he just browsed as a guest.

donaldpaul3

01-08-2005 12:45:42

I am glad I never traded with him.

J4320

01-08-2005 13:46:03

[quotebcbb4db32b="CoMpFrEaK"][quotebcbb4db32b="J4320"][quotebcbb4db32b="tonydanza92"]Losing TR probably isn't necessary right now. It's his mod abilities he seems to be abusing. I don't really care what happens either way.[/quotebcbb4db32b]

Yeah I don't think his TR should be dropped. Just his modship. TR's are hard to get really good.[/quotebcbb4db32b]

Some of the TR is unearned though, like he turned red on my freeipodfrenzy.[/quotebcbb4db32b]

Well why did people request TR if he didn't even do his part?

PoPoJiJo

01-08-2005 13:48:44

in comps case because wood went green he jsut turned red later

Cash4Cookies

02-08-2005 00:47:28

Hey guys, its great I see this thread now. I started a trade with wood, he said he would get me a green at freeipods.com if I did dvdrecorders4free and something eles, he wasnt sure yet. So I do the offer first seeing as his TR is so high, it goes green. I sent him IM's and PM's, no responce, now 5 days later, I havnt herd from him once. He never told me what other site he wanted me to do, and I dont really know what to do. To give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he hasnt had time to respond to my PM's yet. Now seeing this thread I know I got screwed over. My first time doing a bad trade, is there anything I can do? Looks like this guy needs to take SOME responsibilty for his actions. Maybe I am being impatiant with this guy, but still seeing as he has given other people problems I might as well talk about my expirence. Thanks guys.

J4320

02-08-2005 07:38:34

[quote9c475539dc="Cash4Cookies"]Hey guys, its great I see this thread now. I started a trade with wood, he said he would get me a green at freeipods.com if I did dvdrecorders4free and something eles, he wasnt sure yet. So I do the offer first seeing as his TR is so high, it goes green. I sent him IM's and PM's, no responce, now 5 days later, I havnt herd from him once. He never told me what other site he wanted me to do, and I dont really know what to do. To give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he hasnt had time to respond to my PM's yet. Now seeing this thread I know I got screwed over. My first time doing a bad trade, is there anything I can do? Looks like this guy needs to take SOME responsibilty for his actions. Maybe I am being impatiant with this guy, but still seeing as he has given other people problems I might as well talk about my expirence. Thanks guys.[/quote9c475539dc]

Have your PMs to him gone to the sentbox?

Cash4Cookies

02-08-2005 08:22:54

yeah, they have.

J4320

02-08-2005 08:24:39

[quote3f481e487d="Cash4Cookies"]yeah, they have.[/quote3f481e487d]

That's not good. I hope everything goes good with that trade for you though...

bballp6699

02-08-2005 09:54:35

I don't see how wood would give you a green at freeipods either...

J4320

02-08-2005 10:16:34

[quoteb62e859812="bballp6699"]I don't see how wood would give you a green at freeipods either...[/quoteb62e859812]

Maybe an IP change or something....

Cash4Cookies

02-08-2005 13:11:44

Is anything going to happen to this guy? It sucks if he is going to keep ripping off new people, really hurts the whole scene, because even I questioned if it was worth it after gettin scammed.

J4320

02-08-2005 13:25:40

Well he hasn't been on lately. He's supposedly in Los Vegas.

theysayjump

02-08-2005 13:32:16

[quote018b88f637="bballp6699"]I don't see how wood would give you a green at freeipods either...[/quote018b88f637]

friend maybe? work colleague?

bballp6699

02-08-2005 13:50:48

...but wouldn't you think he'd rather get $35 for it and then pay $25 for a ref instead...?

theysayjump

02-08-2005 13:55:08

yeah but if gets $35 for freeipods, he can probably only use that money to pay for one ref......whereas most people can get 2 sites done for one freeipods ref.....which is what he was looking for.

unless i read it wrong?

bballp6699

02-08-2005 18:52:22

Ah, ok gotcha. I thought it was straight up dvdr for freeipods. I don't care to read run on paragraph posts...

Pete

03-08-2005 22:17:45

hey woodie... it's second time u fucked me.
first time when i was noob, ... we did trades
i did your tech4free.com and you had to do my autotech4free.com, but you scammed me.
(YOU said your gf did credit card offer, and you don't know what to do...) your yellow never greened!
then i went to freeipodguide.com and post that you are scammer,
within 10sec after i posted you deleted my posting and aimed me with shitty aim that you will ban me if i say it again or post about your scam!
oh well i was noob that time, who would believe me...

now second time we traded....
4 weeks ago we did trades, i did your http//www.flashipods4free.com/index.php?ref=lilili with tickle offer...
you told me you will do instant offer for me, on freeflascreens.com...
guess what!!?!?! u lied, your offer didn't green for 3 weeks...
now you signed again with different email and u said you will do instant offer again, no green... Men i think you mod power is not for you..
and i'm sure you ban more then one member, becouse you scammed them!
FINISH MY REF, NO MORE DEALS WITH YOU MAN, I WAS WAY NICE TO YOU!
SORRY ALEXIO, HOPE THEY WILL TAKE AWAY YOUR MOD POWER.
i really don't care if you or someone will ban me, but i do care that you won't scam other noobs!

http/" alt=""/img228.imageshack.us/img="228/2127/pinocchio4yb7do.gif[" alt=""/img1e21208090]

ajrock2000

03-08-2005 23:02:16

lol that pic is hilarious

theysayjump

03-08-2005 23:09:08

liahemli

its liAr wink

Pete

04-08-2005 05:16:17

[quotecff96c4a94="theysayjump"]liahemli

its liAr wink[/quotecff96c4a94]
he scammed me 4 month ago...
i was holding his lie for 4 month, but i knew he will scam more people... i was just waiting for more people to complain about wood... I guess it's time to get his mod away.
But how nice, if regular member scams once or goes red once, he gets ban from this forum, but if "MOD" member scams 10 times... he still on this forum as a mod!
IT'S LIKE
IF MAN KILLS 1 MAN HE IS A KILLER
IF MAN KILLS 1000 MEN HE IS A WARRIOR roll

PoPoJiJo

04-08-2005 11:18:59

I think he was saying you spelled it wrong

theysayjump

04-08-2005 11:49:56

yeah i was.

J4320

04-08-2005 13:09:39

YOU FAT LEEAR!!!1!

Pete

04-08-2005 15:29:04

[quotec5c2c77f86="J4320"]YOU FAT LEEAR!!!1![/quotec5c2c77f86]

who shock ?

HOW NICE, wood don't sign oon forum,,, he thinks people will chill about his scam and forget about it...
damn smart boy... COME ON Alexio, we know you read our posting, be a man say something bro...

J4320

04-08-2005 15:31:35

I was making fun of the spelling.

Pete

04-08-2005 15:32:46

[quote37be46e65c="J4320"]I was making fun of the spelling.[/quote37be46e65c]

) ass!

J4320

04-08-2005 15:33:37

Lol. How did you spell liar?

Pete

04-08-2005 15:34:39

[quote896a135836="J4320"]Lol. How did you spell liar?[/quote896a135836] lier...
well it doesn't metter how,,, we all know he is a liar, lier. leeir or just a scammer.

J4320

04-08-2005 16:20:29

Oh that's what I thought. That's how most people spell it wrong.

Pete

04-08-2005 18:45:56

okay, good news from my referrals!
wood went green!
guess guy knows how to fix his problems.
but still, it doesn't mean he can stay mod!

wood

04-08-2005 22:26:10

Just got back from Vegas....Funny to see how much sweed has been thinking about me.

A big less than three to you my friend.

Anyway, let me take a few seconds and respond to a few of the posts I just read.

Pete - glad to see it finally went green. Sorry it took so long...but its coobro...what do you expect? x
Do you think you could edit your previous posts in this thread to reflect the current status of our trade? (COMPLETE)

Cash4Cookies - Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you about the second site which you are to green for me. I went to Vegas thinking I'd have internet access, and that wasn't the case.
I'm getting in touch with you right now to give u the new link.
I appreciate the exorborant amount of patience you have shown thus far.

Tony - I admit I got a little hostile with you about the ebay auctions, but let's not blow stuff out of proportion. You were never banned, never harrassed, never assaulted.

Everyone else - Feel free to PM me if you have any more issues.
Or, if you'd like to keep it public, just post in this thread.

I have absolutely nothing to hide, and have no intention of dicking anyone over (sorry to burst your bubble sweed).

I have all of Friday off from work, and will be online the entire afternoon.
Please feel free to IM me if anyone would like to discuss anything further.

Pete

05-08-2005 05:35:37

[quote6406b783bc="wood"]
Pete - glad to see it finally went green. Sorry it took so long...but its coobro...what do you expect? x
Do you think you could edit your previous posts in this thread to reflect the current status of our trade? (COMPLETE)
[/quote6406b783bc]

1. about coobro... You just scammed me. but it's cool with me, just wanted to let people know, how Mr. Pinocchio scams noobs.
2. freeflatscreens (completed)
TX

tonydanza92

05-08-2005 07:11:34

[quotef68b2a6bd7="wood"]
Tony - I admit I got a little hostile with you about the ebay auctions, but let's not blow stuff out of proportion. You were never banned, never harrassed, never assaulted. [/quotef68b2a6bd7]

...i never blew anything out of proportion. I just said that yes you did ask me to bid up your auctions, but I didn't say ban you, lower your TR, or anything like that. I just simply answered somebody's question.

Pete

05-08-2005 07:15:58

[quotec117877701="tonydanza92"][quotec117877701="wood"]
Tony - I admit I got a little hostile with you about the ebay auctions, but let's not blow stuff out of proportion. You were never banned, never harrassed, never assaulted. [/quotec117877701]

...i never blew anything out of proportion. I just said that yes you did ask me to bid up your auctions, but I didn't say ban you, lower your TR, or anything like that. I just simply answered somebody's question.[/quotec117877701]

HAHA, man are you so scared, why?

i think we should just vote for woods MOD power...!
or he should just do something nice to forum, hmm... may be should do like a party day, for all noobs and do their referrals for free lol
just kidding!

tonydanza92

05-08-2005 22:02:06

[quotef1941a059d="Pete"][quotef1941a059d="tonydanza92"][quotef1941a059d="wood"]
Tony - I admit I got a little hostile with you about the ebay auctions, but let's not blow stuff out of proportion. You were never banned, never harrassed, never assaulted. [/quotef1941a059d]

...i never blew anything out of proportion. I just said that yes you did ask me to bid up your auctions, but I didn't say ban you, lower your TR, or anything like that. I just simply answered somebody's question.[/quotef1941a059d]

HAHA, man are you so scared, why?

i think we should just vote for woods MOD power...!
or he should just do something nice to forum, hmm... may be should do like a party day, for all noobs and do their referrals for free lol
just kidding![/quotef1941a059d]

dont be retarded.. how did I sound scared there?

i do think he is a dick I just dont care what happens

wood

06-08-2005 13:27:51

[quotebc09b297f3="tonydanza92"]i do think he is a dick[/quotebc09b297f3]

Should I change the title of this thread to "Come here to bash Wood! Fun for children of all ages!"

tonydanza92

07-08-2005 00:28:06

[quotea8362c70fc="wood"][quotea8362c70fc="tonydanza92"]i do think he is a dick[/quotea8362c70fc]

Should I change the title of this thread to "Come here to bash Wood! Fun for children of all ages!"[/quotea8362c70fc]

i do think you're a dick

J4320

07-08-2005 14:34:07

So what has became of this? Has anything changed?

xXHasek99

21-08-2005 22:34:44

i think cartrenroy was banned by wood, 20+ TR i think, but now he's unbant and had it lowered to 0... don't quote me on that tho, i'll give cartrenroy a PM to make sure...

theysayjump

21-08-2005 22:36:13

yeah that happned weeks ago hasek.........you feeling ok? D

xXHasek99

21-08-2005 23:39:32

LoL, yeah, i think so.

was there a post about it? coz i never seen/read it, only spoke to cartrenroy directly.

p.s. wood did IM me few times insisting on trading, but i just couldn't do his site(s) so that was the end of it.

climed

21-08-2005 23:44:12

lol

For a minute there, I thought you were talking to yourself. wink

theysayjump

21-08-2005 23:44:41

there might've been i dunno, i remember just seeing carts trading thread and people started asking why he was unbanned and shit.

hes all good D

wood

22-08-2005 04:31:21

[quote34c9cb5731="xXHasek99"]i think cartrenroy was banned by wood, 20+ TR i think, but now he's unbant and had it lowered to 0... don't quote me on that tho, i'll give cartrenroy a PM to make sure...[/quote34c9cb5731]

cartenroy was banned weeks ago due to obvious infractions.
it was not my decision to unban him, but it was done regardless.

why is this being posted in this thread?

FreeOffersNow

22-08-2005 09:13:03

[quote1256f7d210="xXHasek99"]i think cartrenroy was banned by wood, 20+ TR i think, but now he's unbant and had it lowered to 0... don't quote me on that tho, i'll give cartrenroy a PM to make sure...[/quote1256f7d210]

Cartrenroy was banned by me after the issue was discussed with the other admins/mods. Not that its at all relevant....

Also, I recently unbanned him...not because he didn't deserve to be banned in the first place, but because I felt that he deserved another chance.

tonydanza92

22-08-2005 14:50:38

[quote94e3da3210="wood"][quote94e3da3210="tonydanza92"]i do think he is a dick[/quote94e3da3210]

Should I change the title of this thread to "Come here to bash Wood! Fun for children of all ages!"[/quote94e3da3210]

http//www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/245/baby_crying_closeup.jpg[" alt=""/img94e3da3210][img="94e3da3210]http//www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/245/baby_crying_closeup.jpg[" alt=""/img94e3da3210][img="94e3da3210]http//www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/245/baby_crying_closeup.jpg[" alt=""/img94e3da3210]
[img="94e3da3210]http//www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/245/baby_crying_closeup.jpg[" alt=""/img94e3da3210][img="94e3da3210]http//www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/245/baby_crying_closeup.jpg[" alt=""/img94e3da3210][img="94e3da3210]http//www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/245/baby_crying_closeup.jpg[" alt=""/img94e3da3210]
[img="94e3da3210]http//www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/245/baby_crying_closeup.jpg[" alt=""/img94e3da3210][img="94e3da3210]http//www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/245/baby_crying_closeup.jpg[" alt=""/img94e3da3210][img="94e3da3210]http//www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/245/baby_crying_closeup.jpg[" alt=""/img94e3da3210]

Blink182=Gone

22-08-2005 14:52:50

I imagine that this is going to get bad.

real bad.

tonydanza92

22-08-2005 15:01:17

nah probably not, only one of us has the power to ban so this will be over soon

wood

22-08-2005 15:03:14

[quote447bdda606="tonydanza92"][quote447bdda606="wood"][quote447bdda606="tonydanza92"]i do think he is a dick[/quote447bdda606]

Should I change the title of this thread to "Come here to bash Wood! Fun for children of all ages!"[/quote447bdda606]

http//www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/245/baby_crying_closeup.jpg[" alt=""/img447bdda606][img="447bdda606]http//www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/245/baby_crying_closeup.jpg[" alt=""/img447bdda606][img="447bdda606]http//www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/245/baby_crying_closeup.jpg[" alt=""/img447bdda606]
[img="447bdda606]http//www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/245/baby_crying_closeup.jpg[" alt=""/img447bdda606][img="447bdda606]http//www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/245/baby_crying_closeup.jpg[" alt=""/img447bdda606][img="447bdda606]http//www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/245/baby_crying_closeup.jpg[" alt=""/img447bdda606]
[img="447bdda606]http//www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/245/baby_crying_closeup.jpg[" alt=""/img447bdda606][img="447bdda606]http//www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/245/baby_crying_closeup.jpg[" alt=""/img447bdda606][img="447bdda606]http//www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/245/baby_crying_closeup.jpg[" alt=""/img447bdda606][/quote447bdda606]

Exactly Tony!
That screaming child there? That's you. See what I mean by Exactly!

tonydanza92

22-08-2005 15:14:30

Reaaaaaally... I think you might have just said I know you are but what am I

wood

22-08-2005 15:34:45

Hm. I'm going to lock this thread for fear of hurting tony's feelings any further.

Keep scamming bud, and let me know how you like the free desktop! )

wood

24-08-2005 14:18:30

NEW UPDATE

Jeffbg123 is now officially a scammer.

I appreciate all those who supported me.

Sweeedfish, i'm sure you are still lurking around somewhere....
So kudos to you for helping yet another scammer make a few extra bucks.

After being reinstated and given your full support, Jeff managed to screw at least 5 other people out of their hard earned money.