DO NOT TRADE WITH jeffbg123! HE IS DISHONEST!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=19017

mtobey

25-07-2005 21:00:15

I went Green for jeffbg123 a week ago for free360xbox. He refused to complete his end of the trade and has now stopped responding to my PMs.

DO NOT TRADE WITH jeffbg123! HE IS DISHONEST!

J4320

26-07-2005 09:28:39

BAN HIM ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Tell him that he has to go through or he'll be bant.

But we'll probably need to see his side of the story too....

mtobey

26-07-2005 09:37:36

I just sent him a PM and told him to come over here and tell his side of the story.

J4320

26-07-2005 09:38:33

Do the PMs go to the sentbox or are they still in the outbox?

mtobey

26-07-2005 09:40:21

The one I just sent is in the Outbox still, but all the other ones I've sent him are in the Sentbox. So he's reading them, he's just not replying.

jeffbg123

26-07-2005 16:11:12

Wood told me that this was a legit thing to do and wood is a mod so i followed his advice

I needed 1 green for free360xbox.com and he took 10 days to get it, even though i got approved 2 days after we initiated the trade. ITs a useless green and according to Wood, I dont have to do his offer now. If Wood isnt really a mod and doesnt know the rules, let me know

Crynos

26-07-2005 17:00:26

[quoteb84143ef75="jeffbg123"]Wood told me that this was a legit thing to do and wood is a mod so i followed his advice

I needed 1 green for free360xbox.com and he took 10 days to get it, even though i got approved 2 days after we initiated the trade. ITs a useless green and according to Wood, I dont have to do his offer now. If Wood isnt really a mod and doesnt know the rules, let me know[/quoteb84143ef75]
Wrong, if it was only 10 days you still owe him

gregcool

26-07-2005 17:58:01

Yea, I had someone green after I was approved. It is not his fault that you are impatient, you owe him, bottom line. Just like I paid the guy that greened AFTER I got my gift. A trade is a trade, bottom line.

Retro

26-07-2005 18:21:32

yeah, I think it's definitely not his faul that you got a bit impatient. Of course you still owe him a green. And are you sure wood knew the entire situation b/c I don't see why he would tell you that.

jeffbg123

26-07-2005 19:56:55

100% sure, I reported him to sweedfish and he confirmed Wood's point. I sent him aim logs and everything because i was mad. but i figured out that that was the rules because 2 mods confirmed it. So If it is a violation of the rules then i guess the mods are corrupt, otherwise what i did was legit.

sweeedfish

26-07-2005 20:07:35

[quote78a9c2d624="jeffbg123"]100% sure, I reported him to sweedfish and he confirmed Wood's point. I sent him aim logs and everything because i was mad. but i figured out that that was the rules because 2 mods confirmed it. So If it is a violation of the rules then i guess the mods are corrupt, otherwise what i did was legit.[/quote78a9c2d624]
Meh, you didn't send me logs, you sent me 1 liners which didn't include what was going on.. He told me that you both had agreeed on trading and then had called the trade off (or something like that) and then after he finished you decided you wanted to do the site and decided to do an offer (since you had already yellowed) I didn't confirm that it was right or wrong, (in fact I even said if I was in the situation I would have done something for you) I just took everything you gave me and asked Wood to take care of it .

wood

26-07-2005 20:50:15

I love people who don't tell the full story.

As the logs clearly prove, I made a point of needing an INSTANT green.
I was in such a rush, that I got an extra green just for overnight shipping.
I told you that it had to be instant, but it wasn't.

We had SPECIFIC guidelines.

You didn't contact me for 10 days....
Convienently after I started raving about the customer support.
It's convienent you pursued the green AFTER you knew the site was legit.

Next time, tell the full story or else....

mtobey

26-07-2005 21:50:06

Just for the record, the trade was initiated on 7/14, I went green on 7/19. That's FIVE days. I have the PMs to back this up.

Thanks everyone for supporting me on this issue.

jeffbg123

27-07-2005 03:44:05

1. Sweedfish, in my post i meant that I sent Wood the logs.
2. Wood, our initial trade never involved you saying that if i didnt go instant, you wouldnt do a site for me. Heck, I did the offer you told me to do right then and there.
3. And also wood, I IMed you about every other day to discuss our trade with you. You only responded to me a few times.

If anyone wants our AIM logs to proove that I did in fact tell the full story about wood please let me know.

I have no idea what u are talking about the site being legit. because i knew it was before we did our trade.

wood

27-07-2005 06:43:28

[quoteec4d234245="jeffbg123"]1. Sweedfish, in my post i meant that I sent Wood the logs.
2. Wood, our initial trade never involved you saying that if i didnt go instant, you wouldnt do a site for me. Heck, I did the offer you told me to do right then and there.
3. And also wood, I IMed you about every other day to discuss our trade with you. You only responded to me a few times.

If anyone wants our AIM logs to proove that I did in fact tell the full story about wood please let me know.

I have no idea what u are talking about the site being legit. because i knew it was before we did our trade.[/quoteec4d234245]

Don't you think that I did my own research regarding your offer completion?

You didnt complete the offer on time.
If you did, you would have got credit.
Simple-as-that.

Sure you might have a log or two, but where is the confirmation email?
Where is any physical proof you completed the offer when you said you did?
Simply put, greens on TRAINN sites don't take 10 days to appear.

nusqax

27-07-2005 08:21:28

pwnd.

jeffbg123

27-07-2005 13:33:49

Where did you say there was a timeline? I got the logs, read them about 6 times and there was no mention of time in our original deal. Heck the offer you told me to do, you said would get credited in 2 minutes, so i did it even though u never said u wouldnt complete ur end of the trade for a longer offer. Stop lying and read the e-mail i sent you containing the logs

To make things worse, Wood actually conceeded a while ago and said he would do his part because I was right. He signed up, but never did an offer to buy him some time. He is still yellow and ignored me whenever I asked him about it.

Sweedfish or other reliable/responsible mods If you tell me to do Digital players for him I will do it right now because I am not a scammer and I do not break the rules. But if you do tell me that what I did was against the rules, then I am expecting something to be done about my trade with Wood.

Crynos

27-07-2005 22:20:14

[quote4655bd8770="jeffbg123"]Where did you say there was a timeline? I got the logs, read them about 6 times and there was no mention of time in our original deal. Heck the offer you told me to do, you said would get credited in 2 minutes, so i did it even though u never said u wouldnt complete ur end of the trade for a longer offer. Stop lying and read the e-mail i sent you containing the logs

To make things worse, Wood actually conceeded a while ago and said he would do his part because I was right. He signed up, but never did an offer to buy him some time. He is still yellow and ignored me whenever I asked him about it.

Sweedfish or other reliable/responsible mods If you tell me to do Digital players for him I will do it right now because I am not a scammer and I do not break the rules. But if you do tell me that what I did was against the rules, then I am expecting something to be done about my trade with Wood.[/quote4655bd8770]
If you truly can prove you did the offer that you agreed upon and you did it right away then imo he owes you, if you cant then you shouldve followed the trade guidelines

mtobey

29-07-2005 16:51:44

I've spoken to jeffbg123 as well as moderator sweeedfish and this issue has been resolved.

In a nutshell, it looks like jeffbg123 may have had some misunderstanding with a less than credible moderator. That's another issue that doesn't involve me, but from the sounds of it, it's being taken care of by the powers that be.

jeffbg123 is now holding up his end of the deal and I would recommend trading with him.