frankgratis - scamming me, playing games or buying time?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=18620

ipod chick

18-07-2005 03:45:36

Here's the timeline and documentation of our trade that is quickly going sour.

From frankgratis
To ipod chick
Subject can you do freedigitalplayers?
Time 07/15/2005 - 050311
Text
hey, i saw your post and i was wondering if you can do freedigitalplayers. since it's a new site i'm willing to pay 20$. they actually have a lot of good offers too. let me know if you can =) or if you want to trade for something, i can also trade you.

From ipod chick
To frankgratis
Subject Re can you do freedigitalplayers?
Time 07/15/2005 - 050446
Text
Can you copy and paste the offers, I can't sign up for any credit cards, so I'll have to look over what they are to see if they are doable.

From ipod chick
To frankgratis
Time 07/15/2005 - 051108
Text
Ok those seem reasonable. Set it up thru the trade screen, I'll confirm and add my paypal addy. I'll sign up with your link after.

From frankgratis
To ipod chick
Time 07/15/2005 - 051339
Text
awesome, my reflink is http//www.freedigitalplayers.com/?r=XXX let me know when you green.

From ipod chick
To frankgratis
Subject freedigitalplayers - gone yellow
Time 07/15/2005 - 052022
Text
Hey I just signed up, before I do an offer, make sure you see my email= as your referral. email=nayzhere@hotmail.comnayzhere@hotmail.com as your referral. email=nayzhere@hotmail.comnayzhere@hotmail.com/email

From frankgratis
To ipod chick
Subject Re freedigitalplayers - gone yellow
Time 07/15/2005 - 052108
Text
yup, i see it!

----
[b4a3cb20e3d]Up to this point communication on both parts have been quick[/b4a3cb20e3d]
-----

From ipod chick
To frankgratis
Subject Re freedigitalplayers - offer completed
Time 07/15/2005 - 054736
Text
Ok frankgratis, I did an offer, since it's after 5 on a Friday I'll wait till tuesday to check the credit.

From ipod chick
To frankgratis
Subject Re freedigitalplayers - gone green
Time 07/16/2005 - 105940
Text
Just checked the account and it shows my offer has been completed. When will you paypal? (xxx@gmail.com)

From frankgratis
To ipod chick
Time 07/17/2005 - 124916
Text
heyy, they're website is down at the moment. when it goes back up ill check it and paypal you. ya, sorry im not very active on the boards on the weekends. i'm usually out with my buddies or with the miss. thanks! =)

From ipod chick
To frankgratis
Time 07/17/2005 - 081830
Text
I meant to send this yesterday when I saw I was approved
http//reneegetsfit.com/images/misc/greenscreen.gif[" alt=""/img4a3cb20e3d]
Hey no probs you aren't on over the weekends, I'll just keep in mind to follow up with you on Monday.

-----
[b4a3cb20e3d]At this point, I noticed even though he said he wasn't on over the weekends, he was still checking PMs, so I sent him this next msg.[/b4a3cb20e3d]
-----

From ipod chick
To frankgratis
Time 07/17/2005 - 092145
Text
Hey there, I wasn't expecting you to get on FIPG this weekend, but I see you got my screenshot. Still having probs getting freedigitalplayers? Paypaling me @ email==xxx@gmail.comxxx@gmail.com=xxx@gmail.comxxx@gmail.com/email by noon tomorrow is reasonable, it's enough for you to get this PM, check my status over @ freedigitalplayers and submit to paypal. I'm juggling quite a few trades and the best way for me to keep on top of it all is using PMs like this and being very detailed & specific. I don't want to feel like I'm bugging someone for payment. If that timeframe will be a problem, let me know what the hold up is by noon. That way I can follow up with you accordingly.

From frankgratis
To ipod chick
Time 07/18/2005 - 010435
Text
hey whats up ipod chick, Yah, i just got back from disney land =) I also just received your screenshot! (I use RSS to get all my PM's so it may seem like I'm on the forums) Yes, my freedigitalplayers.com works, however, it seems to be very buggy. For example, I have to login twice, because after typing my email and password the first time it just brings me back to their main webpage. There seems to be something wrong with that. My second problem is that I do not have neither your email nor any greens under my referral. I'm not sure what's going on, but did you sign up when the system was going bad? It seems another one of my referral had the same problem (he actually said he signed up when shamel networks was 'upgrading' their software). I would post a screenshot, but I'm not exactly sure how to do it. Is there a way I can attach the picture without putting it on a hosting site? Or if you can go on AIM I can show you what my referral looks like.

From frankgratis
To ipod chick
Subject Regarding our trade..
Time 07/18/2005 - 034401
Text
Hey ipod chick, I just wanted to inform you that I will be flying to Japan early tomorrow morning because my grandfather passed away a few hours ago. I do not want to get into too much details regarding Japanese traditions with respect to funerals and burials. My expected return flight is scheduled for Saturday night. I will try to get on to check the status of the website, however, if I do not please understand that I will not be able to read your PMs until late Saturday or maybe even early Sunday. Regarding the Shamel network, you can try to email the customer support and ask about what is going on with the referral. I am sorry for any trouble I have caused you. Thanks for understanding.

lilililililililililililili

Ok, so let me if I can sum up the suspect parts

1) He confirmed seeing my email when I went yellow, but now doesn't have my email under his referral.

2) He's not on the forums over the weekend, busy with the misses and friends, yet checks & reads all my PMs.

3) He's had an untimely death on the very day I gave him a deadline to either paypal me or let me know when he'll paypal. He will be away for a week, but has too much respect for Japanese tradtion as far as burials go to give me more details. However during this 1 week he will try to check the status of the website, but won't be able to read PMs.

Look, my avatar may be Lisa Simpson but even she wasn't born yesterday. I'll say this liifli in fact there was a death in your fam...OK, I'd say more but without knowing the Japanese traditions, I wouldn't want to offend.

It would be nice if before you leave town for the week and after you return go thru the grieving process for however long, @ the very least you settle up on a $20 trade.

I honestly don't know what to expect at this point. For all I know I'm his last green and I just got a big SCREW YOU. Being that he's had [url==http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?p=141277&highlight=#141277]his own experience[=http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?p=141277&highlight=#141277]his own experience[/url] with someone going red under him not responding to PMs, I'd think he'd be on the up and up.

Just in case he's on the forums over the week looking for another referral, [b4a3cb20e3d]his ID# is 1744[/b4a3cb20e3d]

As the situation progresses, I'll update this thread with the latest.

I'm over PMing you. You can reply to this thread from now on. Just pay up frankgratis. Pay. Up.

silentvixen

18-07-2005 08:59:13

Good luck! I'm waiting on a green from him right now.

halfbreed

18-07-2005 10:03:12

Might want to remove your ref link in your screen shot wink

ipod chick

18-07-2005 12:28:45

oops

whooooops!

done! thx ;)

oddjob1266

18-07-2005 12:34:53

I got the same Japan PM from him today too....Although however he is waiting on a green from me....Anyway I hope he has just been busy...

tracemhunter

18-07-2005 12:39:49

i am waiting on a green from him on freeminimacs. i got the japan tradition pm as well. hopefully i dont get scammed. i already did by someone else lately.

gregcool

18-07-2005 12:50:55

Damn trace, wasn't scooter on your minimacs as well?

ipod chick

18-07-2005 12:59:42

[be1c8a4aa13]UPDATE[/be1c8a4aa13]

This morning, after I posted the orig msg, I contacted Shamel directly and explained the deal and how things stood. I summed up his actions from start to finish and how he blamed their site for acting buggy, for not being able to login and now not being able to see my email referral.

According to the email I received from support, he is not being truthful. My referral is there, he violated a TOS (they didn't say which one) and they will deal with him.

frankgratis, it's a shame things took a turn like this and that other people will be affected. The one thing I learned from the scammer thread is to fight fast and fight hard when suspicious matters pop up.

While it may have seemed rash on my part, I didn't ask them to do anything to his account. From what I read he didn't appear to violate a TOS with our trade.

Instead I asked them to separate me from him so if I was the last referral he wouldn't get approved thru me (just in case he was buying time to get approved and have his product shipped). If that was the case, I couldn't afford to give him a week jumpstart for that process to kick in.

If by some sliver of chance all he said and did was legit, well as would've been the case with me if I got burnt, the entire trade was a chance. In his case he still lucked out since he didn't pay me. I would've gotten the short end of the stick.

If paying up & completing your end of our trade will put you back into good graces with Shamel, make it happen frank. I'll be more than happy to inform them we settled this matter and my beef with you will end. You say you are returning Saturday? I'll give you till Monday to make this right.

gregcool

18-07-2005 13:03:25

Shammel has some good support, they helped me as well too, quick responces (i had crediting problem) Sorry about the fact that you were scammed

tracemhunter

18-07-2005 13:25:09

yea greg, scooter was the other one. minimacs has been nothing but a burden to me but i have gotten half way there and cant stop now.

RoBsTaMaCk

18-07-2005 13:29:55

My first trade on this website went sour (it was a friggin 2 for 1 for a freeipods.com ref as well). I did a 1-1 with this guy and got the Japan email. My referal for him went green this morning. Hopefully he's not jerking us around.

justinag06

18-07-2005 15:03:59

the guy signed up for me at freeflatscreens.com after I greened him at free360xbox.com said he did an offer that will green in a couple of days. Said he was working on a product fri night that prevented him from signing up untill saturday. Then he sent me the same japan message today

and he also is involved in a trade with my friend for freeipods.com so im thinkin scammer

silentvixen

18-07-2005 15:43:00

[quote7f26814752="justinag06"]the guy signed up for me at freeflatscreens.com after I greened him at free360xbox.com said he did an offer that will green in a couple of days. Said he was working on a product fri night that prevented him from signing up untill saturday. Then he sent me the same japan message today

and he also is involved in a trade with my friend for freeipods.com so im thinkin scammer[/quote7f26814752]

WHAT!?!? You greened for him on free360? He signed up under me on xbox just a couple days ago. That bastard! ugh

laramec

18-07-2005 17:47:07

yeah im involved in a trade with him right now. it's a 1-1 trade and i am the one to green first. i haven't greened yet cause it is a credit card offer. he is supposed to sign up under me for freeipods.com and i signed up for him on psps4free. guess we will see. i also got the same japanese pm this morning.

ipod chick

18-07-2005 17:59:32

Hmmm...

He has a freeipod trade with both justinag06 & laramec? Interesting.

tracemhunter

18-07-2005 18:40:30

i did his digi cameras.

PoPoJiJo

18-07-2005 20:08:11

Sounds to me like yall get scammed so with a mods approval I think we should add his ref links to the scammer list if he doesn't reply with anything decent in the next couple days

silentvixen

18-07-2005 20:59:25

Sounds good to me!

RoBsTaMaCk

18-07-2005 22:21:08

He has a freeipods.com trade with me, too. That makes 3 of us confirmed. Why is this site full of scammers?

computer-guy

18-07-2005 23:16:10

I was just about to do a trade with him! do u think it would be wise?

he just told me he has to go to japan for a funeral so i don't know. ?

ipod chick

19-07-2005 04:50:08

[quotee13ae07d41="PoPoJiJo"]Sounds to me like yall get scammed so with a mods approval I think we should add his ref links to the scammer list if he doesn't reply with anything decent in the next couple days[/quotee13ae07d41]

I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt and wait till Monday to pay up and clear this all up. The 3 freeipod deals seem fishy, but who knows, he may have friends doing them, so I won't call him out...[ie13ae07d41]yet[/ie13ae07d41] twisted

justinag06

19-07-2005 07:52:22

I said my friend did freeipods with him, that is laramec

ipod chick

19-07-2005 08:16:19

Thanx for clearing it up justinag06, I didn't mean you literally had a freeipod trade with him, you just that you represented him having an outstanding freeipod trade.

So it's two people.

Still interesting ;)

Phbs83

19-07-2005 11:09:42

frankgratis was the first guy to green using my ref.link on free360xbox.com (Gratis). He did it back in May (as far as I remember).

lefrequency

19-07-2005 11:57:36

Count me in as #4 for the freeipods.com he said he'd sign up for me if i did freedigicameras. which i did, and after some hassel with videoprofessor am now green. that bastard. i needed ONE MORE (

and i also got the japan email.

gregcool

19-07-2005 12:04:15

Hmm. 4 FreeIPods.com sign ups. Either he has many friends to do offers, or he is a def. SCAMMER

oddjob1266

19-07-2005 13:06:15

I just went green for him on freedigitalcameras too...Damn...He is supposed to do freephotoipods for me....

computer-guy

19-07-2005 23:47:02

[quote060445d82b="oddjob1266"]I just went green for him on freedigitalcameras too...Damn...He is supposed to do freephotoipods for me....[/quote060445d82b]

he said he was going to do that photoipods for me also! CRAP! whats going on. ?

justinag06

20-07-2005 07:57:33

he signed up at my site under the email

email==hamtaro08@gmail.comhamtaro08@gmail.com=hamtaro08@gmail.comhamtaro08@gmail.com/email

what about ya'll?

oddjob1266

20-07-2005 11:35:03

I don't know, but I think it's about time to send in his referal link to gratis b/c I can guarenttee that even if he does an offer for me it will go red at some point (

tracemhunter

20-07-2005 13:19:31

i think we should as well.

frankgratis

20-07-2005 20:22:11

Hey,

First of all I'd like to apologize for leaving on such a short notice. It can't be helped.. sometimes in life, death is more important than life.

Now, I would like to apologize to ipod chick. I did not backtrack on our PMs to see that you were email==nayzhere@hotmail.comnayzhere@hotmail.com=nayzhere@hotmail.comnayzhere@hotmail.com/email. All I did was check the Trade Module where you had another email. The last time I checked, before I left on Sunday, there was no green. However, I could be wrong. I did take a screenshot, but I do not know how to upload it. No, you are not my last green, infact you are the first person I asked to sign up under me. I'm not sure which TOS I violated either, but I will check with Shamel networks. Also, thank you for understanding my current situation. I will be back as planned Saturday evening/Sunday morning. I will check with Shamel and we will proceed from there. Expect a PM from me Sat/Sun. Once again I apologize for this turn of events.

It's interesting how no one in this forum has any compassion, perhaps you have all been scammed too many times, or I don't know. I can't DO anything right now. I'm on a company computer trying to explain to you guys what's going on, and it's just so frustrating because I can't show you guys any proof.

The only thing I can think of that will reassure you guys is, all my trades will be completed. Here's the only peace of mind I can think of to offer you guys. Before I left I completed FIVE offers at my friends house. The reason why I finished only five is because that was the number of people that greened for me at the time. The five I signed up for were silent, justin, trace, and two others (I am not listing these two because they have not posted in here). silent, justin, and trace, you guys all have hamtaro08, however, they are all different sites. silent you were free360, justin you were freeflat, and trace you were freeminimac. I hope that will help ease your minds just a little bit.

At the time I left (Sunday) I believe there were only six greens total. I signed up for five, and I needed to confirm with ipod, however I could not get in touch.

Once again, I apologize for my absence, I will return Saturday/Sunday night. I do not expect to check this forum until I get back, because I have to attend the burial service and visit more relatives to break the news to them. Thank you for being so patient up to now. If you have any personal concerns please PM me.

ipod chick

20-07-2005 20:32:52

frank, thanks for checking in.

As for compassion, I do have it and I am sure most everyone else does too. Keep in mind it's a forum and we are dealing with strangers. I try to keep things professional and to the point. So don't mistake that for lack of compassion. Truth be told, I'm just a green to you and you are just cash to me.

I'm not sure what other deals you have going on, but I said that I'm more than willing to wait, since you said you'll be back over the weekend, till Monday. I also gave you the benefit of the doubt that you may have had friends doing offers.

I don't blame people for being a bit skeptical about their trades. It's a fine line between trust and taking advantage. I think the fact that you were able to post an update is a good sign.

computer-guy

20-07-2005 22:54:30

i do feel compassion! its just that u told oddjob1266 that u would complete his photoipods but u also told me that u would do mine.How can u do 2? its against the TOS.

crazy4beatz

22-07-2005 07:53:44

i have a current trade with him also for freeminimacs.... i am currently yellow for him on free360xbox.... hmmmm

tracemhunter

22-07-2005 08:01:35

he did your minimacs as well crazy4beatz? you did mine ) . o well i hope things dont turn out like they did with scooter. this minimacs site has been such a burden. been scammed twice on it already. hopefully not a 3rd.

jthoske

22-07-2005 08:22:04

I wish I would have seen this thread sooner

frankgratis told me he would do freeipods for free360xbox. I went green on it today for him.

FUCK.

glad it only cost me a dollar for the offer (

ipod chick

22-07-2005 09:25:45

jthoske, when did he set up the trade with you?

crazy4beatz

22-07-2005 09:43:45

well seems he just might be pulling many quick ones..... and he has the good TR which is why he was trusted in the beginnig..... is there anythign we can do to help cancel those greens we have already given him or in the process of doing so??? ( i hitnk someone mentioned contacting gratis...)

jthoske

22-07-2005 10:46:07

7/15/05 he set it up, I went green yesterday or today (7/21 or 7/22).

He sent me the same "Japan" PM.

justinag06

22-07-2005 12:10:06

it's good to see he checked in, I believed him all along until I saw this thread thats when I started doubting. Lets all of us wait until saturday when he gets back before we rile this up anymore. If he does go green for me, ill inform everyone here.

oddjob1266

22-07-2005 15:42:24

[quote9dd2c24564="justinag06"]it's good to see he checked in, I believed him all along until I saw this thread thats when I started doubting. Lets all of us wait until saturday when he gets back before we rile this up anymore. If he does go green for me, ill inform everyone here.[/quote9dd2c24564]

agreed

justinag06

23-07-2005 10:12:28

bump...it's saturday. He should be back by tomorrow, posting monday at the latest. Still no word from frank

frankgratis

24-07-2005 11:23:38

[quote7b76a61cb0="computer-guy"]i do feel compassion! its just that u told oddjob1266 that u would complete his photoipods but u also told me that u would do mine.How can u do 2? its against the TOS.[/quote7b76a61cb0]

Don't worry, I have three friends that want to start this whole business.

Thanks justin and oddjob for waiting.

Just telling everyone I'm back, even though for those that greened for me I will personally PM you.

Once again, I apologize for making you guys wait.

justinag06

24-07-2005 14:32:00

glad to see you check in frank, you are still yellow for me, and it has been 10 days since I greened for you, just a reminder

jthoske

24-07-2005 18:59:29

frank has contacted me and lets hope everything goes smoothly through the rest of freeipods referral. Its my last one so we'll see if it greys right afterwards.

I still have faith in you frank, lets hope we can end this on a good note for everyone in this thread.

ipod chick

25-07-2005 10:06:06

He contacted me as well yesterday. I'll work with him and Shamel to resolve the discrepancy in what they show me and have said, and what he's saying.

justinag06

25-07-2005 11:41:42

he appears to be ignoring me now, I am not sure this thread seems to be the only way I can get his attention. he returns from his trip and it has been over 24 hrs and I have still not been contacted by frank, it has been 10 days since I went green for him also. I'm not sure the ammount of time I need to wait before asking for him to be banned or doing as ipodchick did and getting his account put on hold with gratis. Maybe next time he logs in as a hidden or a guest he will pay more attention and check his damn pm's

oddjob1266

25-07-2005 12:43:45

Yeah he pm'd me sunday and said he would green for me either sunday or monday....well it's getting to be monday afternoon and not even a yellow. I'm not giving up, but i hope he gets to it soon

oddjob1266

25-07-2005 15:52:08

He's yellowed for me, and is hopefully soon to be green....sorry about the worry frank )

frankgratis

25-07-2005 16:15:09

Thanks everyone for understanding. Its tough, I'm still trying to get used to the jetlag and I have to go to work today. My boss gave me half the day off =).

I just signed up for a bunch of people, and there are a couple people left I have not signed up yet because I am waiting on the ref link!

Thanks again for understanding!

jthoske

25-07-2005 18:17:10

Yellow for me now. He is #5 for me on freeipods, so we'll see right away if it's legit or not ;)

Thanks again frank, glad to hear you came through man.

tracemhunter

25-07-2005 18:52:08

still no green frank...

justinag06

26-07-2005 14:26:26

has frankgratis done anything for anybody since this thread started? He refuses to comprimise, doesn't remember what offer he claims he did with me, and continues to try and buy time.
DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM

If he is honost, then he is damn unreliable. However I am becoming more and more convinced he is snaking all of us.

Just curious if has greened for anyone in the past week or so

crazy4beatz

26-07-2005 17:57:57

yellow...

lefrequency

27-07-2005 05:29:29

Since his return he's been pretty prompt and reliable, and is now yellow.

tracemhunter

27-07-2005 06:28:08

yea he responded to my pm today. said he will do the support ticket in 4 days.

oddjob1266

27-07-2005 07:47:22

still no green for me either

profounddarkness

27-07-2005 13:39:44

same thing's happening to me for freegamingsystem

ipod chick

27-07-2005 14:04:51

Still waiting for payment for my green roll

justinag06

27-07-2005 15:43:40

well lets all keep this thread near the top until we all get our greens, he should be considered unreliable at best! I'm still pulling for him to come through for me.

oddjob1266

27-07-2005 20:43:56

I'm keeping it at the top, and letting everyone know I'm still yellow ( At least Mario is getting the play he deserves.
<<<<<<--------------------

profounddarkness

28-07-2005 00:45:06

still no green [

gregcool

28-07-2005 04:57:05

LOL, starting to sound like another scooter

RoBsTaMaCk

28-07-2005 10:36:50

He's yellow for me on FreeIpods.com. We'll see what happens...

justinag06

28-07-2005 18:43:24

I greened frank in 10 min, he still hasnt greened for me in 2 weeks, not only that but he isnt checking in. I think come monday it's time we set a deadline for our little friend here. Come monday I want a green, a screenshot of the offer he claims he did, the support ticket he claims he created, and the response he claims gratis made to hime, or 25 dollars in my paypal account

whos with me on this?

crazy4beatz

28-07-2005 19:58:02

i want proof or we can just contact gratis that hes a scammer... or no?

oddjob1266

28-07-2005 21:02:47

I'm w/ you justin...this is getting ridiculous....He's reading PM's but not answering them....seems like he's taking his greens and trying to finish up and get his gifts b4 we do anything about it. Unless he greens tomorrow or at least provides some proof to me he's being reported to Gratis.

frankgratis

29-07-2005 11:17:53

[quote4d63ee7eaa="oddjob1266"]I'm w/ you justin...this is getting ridiculous....He's reading PM's but not answering them....seems like he's taking his greens and trying to finish up and get his gifts b4 we do anything about it. Unless he greens tomorrow or at least provides some proof to me he's being reported to Gratis.[/quote4d63ee7eaa]

"I don't mean to be impatient. I just have a lot of trades going on right now, and like to keep them all straight is all. Thanks again for getting back to me."

That is what you PM'd me. I do not see any new PMs from you. I have responded to all of my PMs in a timely fashion. So stop contradicting yourself oddjob.

Also Justin, I did not say I have already created the support ticket, I told you, along with the four others who I yellowed for early, I was going to do it in four days. So that's Sunday. The only reason I'm waiting for that is because Gratis will automatically close the ticket because it has not reached 15 days.

oddjob1266

29-07-2005 11:49:45

Hey I don't mean to be a jerk or anything, but you think you would have greened on at least one of the ppls offers who has been in this thread, yet all I am hearing about are a lot of yellows.....Starting to make me wonder.

justinag06

29-07-2005 13:07:01

Yeah I was speaking about the BS you are going to throw my way come monday in the form of a PM informing me that you must go to the moon with NASA to double check up in space what offer you completed for me. Here are the facts.

You pm'd me back and forth fri as soon as I green you ask what offer I did then go offline. You don't come back for another day and say you are at work about to release your companies products.

Then you finally do an offer for me, and don't bother to tell me what offer just that it probably won't green untill monday since you did it past 5 pm on friday.

Then you go to Japan for a week, for a funeral, yet for some reason log into check this stuff a couple of times and reply to our thread about you.

Now you don't know what offer you did, say you can't find it on freeflatscreens, that with everything else you aren't doing for everyone else...you are full of shit!

It's been 14 days and you haven't greened for 14 people so start paying up!

by the way what offer did you do for me?

oddjob1266

29-07-2005 13:24:54

And I quote a PM I wrote to frank

[quotee976ad2979="oddjob1266"][quotee976ad2979="frankgratis"]yellowed =) the email= is email=luckystar25@gmail.comluckystar25@gmail.com is email=luckystar25@gmail.comluckystar25@gmail.com/email
please check if it is there and I will go ahead and complete an offer[/quotee976ad2979]

I was just wondering if you had completed an offer yet on photoipods for me, [be976ad2979]and if you had which one?[/be976ad2979] The fact that you haven't greened yet for anyone is starting to make people quite upset in the thread again.[/quotee976ad2979]

Yeah frank...what offer did you do for me since I have specifically asked you in my PM's but you always avoid telling me.....so maybe that's what I meant when
[quotee976ad2979="oddjob1266"]I'm w/ you justin...this is getting ridiculous....He's reading PM's but not answering them....seems like he's taking his greens and trying to finish up and get his gifts b4 we do anything about it. Unless he greens tomorrow or at least provides some proof to me he's being reported to Gratis.[/quotee976ad2979]

You've got until tomorrow afternoon to post a list of sites and offers in this thread for everyone that you have outstanding trades with, or I'm saying nuts to it, cutting my losses and letting Gratis know what's going on.

oddjob1266

30-07-2005 12:16:22

Weird that the mods decided to give you a -1 TR frank. I wonder why that happened? Anyway I'm going to go find your ref link and let Gratis know. You've had more than ample time to green for somebody.

crazy4beatz

30-07-2005 12:59:38

hey... i greened his www.free360xbox.com.... what can i do now?

profounddarkness

30-07-2005 15:58:08

my freegamingsystems still not green over 2 weeks, i greened first (mistake)

sweeedfish

30-07-2005 16:14:00

He has a -1 so that he cannot enter into new trades with people until he takes care of his old trades... just a precaution

oddjob1266

30-07-2005 20:49:43

[quote0b93f590ec="crazy4beatz"]hey... i greened his www.free360xbox.com.... what can i do now?[/quote0b93f590ec]

What I did was I found a place where I could submit a message to gratis on any one of their sites, and then I explained what happened, gave them his referal link that I greened under and then the email address he yellowed for me under.

profounddarkness

31-07-2005 01:50:39

hopefully this will clear pretty soon

oddjob1266

31-07-2005 09:20:41

I'm not counting on that ( frank has even quit replying to this post. Maybe he bought himself enough time to get done what he needed.

profounddarkness

31-07-2005 21:38:14

oh man one of my referrals just went on hold, if only frankgratis would've greened on time

CoMpFrEaK

31-07-2005 21:53:03

[quote286f5c2be8="profounddarkness"]oh man one of my referrals just went on hold, if only frankgratis would've greened on time[/quote286f5c2be8]

you didnt reply to my PM, i need to know which email was used in order to redo a offer or something twisted

coolbreeze06

01-08-2005 04:22:03

Did not reply to mine either!!!!! What do we do now? I went green for him and he went yellow for me......still waiting for green!

gregcool

01-08-2005 06:44:08

Def. sounds like a scooter....

ipod chick

01-08-2005 09:00:40

Well he checked my PM from Thursday but hasn't answered my question. I'm not holding out much hope that his situation with me will be resolved. But like I told him earlier, if settling his trade with me will get his account with Shamel back in good standing, I'll be more than happy to help him make that happen.

gregcool

01-08-2005 09:02:47

I say everyone should report him. I doubt you guys are going to get anything from him.

oddjob1266

01-08-2005 10:17:40

Already reported him to Gratis...Would be happy to follow up if he greens for me and his green stand up however.

luckycat

01-08-2005 11:15:34

Oh f'in great, I had a "trade" going with this guy too, for xbox360 for a freeipodshuffle. He signed up but is still yellow and hasn't responded to my pms in a while. I have not given up hope...

profounddarkness

01-08-2005 23:58:23

yeah he obviously didn't do any offers before the japan thing either

oddjob1266

02-08-2005 05:38:38

Hopefully he didn't get enough before we blew the whitstle.

profounddarkness

02-08-2005 14:25:31

still no reply to my pms

justinag06

03-08-2005 14:29:30

yeah no reply, no pm's

im about ready to give up

frankgratis

03-08-2005 21:47:54

Hey guys,

I have filed several support tickets for all my trades that reached 15 days.

And just to tell all you doubters, I have greened for a couple people. I PM'd them and asked if they can post on this topic, so we'll see!

frankgratis

03-08-2005 21:52:38

From Oddjob "Where are you dickhead?? No replies on the thread. No PM's to anyone. What a fucking loser."

Haha. Good thing he is banned.

I will make good on our trades guys. Please be patient, no wonder he had no patience, he just wanted to scam and leave.

justinag06

04-08-2005 09:59:16

well thats one person you won't have to bother greening for

jthoske

04-08-2005 11:43:51

been yellow for me for about a week now.

profounddarkness

04-08-2005 23:01:56

frank, if you do blockbuster for my freegamingsystems i'll cover half of it

that is if you green

justinag06

06-08-2005 15:58:49

3 plus weeks, still no green's for anyone here right?

roll

tracemhunter

06-08-2005 17:18:13

still no green.

silentvixen

06-08-2005 17:36:34

Still no green and he hasn't opened the PM i sent him Aug 1.

ipod chick

06-08-2005 17:36:45

still no green, [b08f1ec9f6f]cash[/b08f1ec9f6f][/color08f1ec9f6f] that is roll

silentvixen

06-08-2005 19:46:02

poor lisa. Stop that crying ;)

Collateral

06-08-2005 20:01:31

awww baby, come to daddy

mtobey

08-08-2005 09:58:24

I've tried to be patient with this guy, but I've got to throw my hat into the scammed-by-frankgratis ring.

First he was going to do freedigitalplayers for me, then he couldn't or wouldn't, so I told him he could do freepsps instead. He's been yellow for like two weeks and has stopped answering his PMs. Blah, blah, blah. Sounds like you all know this story.

frankgratis is a world-class b-hole.

justinag06

08-08-2005 13:48:24

Ok Frank I only need one more green on freeflatscreens now. I have a friend who's willing to play ball, and I am not going to wait any longer than one week before I ask him to do an offer for me. So you have one more week to make this right, that will have been a whole month for you.

One month in Japan and at work, and support tickets, and all of that fun and games you have been playing

Mods is there any kind of compansasion I can recieve? I mean come next week monday it will have been one whole month that he has had.

I was thinking 25 dollars paypal, since I greened his free360xbox.com

ipod chick

08-08-2005 16:08:36

[quote1eed82a92f="silentvixen"]poor lisa. Stop that crying ;)[/quote1eed82a92f]

It's my thread and I'll cry if I want to lisnickerli P

wood

08-08-2005 16:44:37

[quoteacad5dad5c="justinag06"]Mods is there any kind of compansasion I can recieve? I mean come next week monday it will have been one whole month that he has had.
I was thinking 25 dollars paypal, since I greened his free360xbox.com[/quoteacad5dad5c]

Who is going to pay you $25?

justinag06

08-08-2005 17:37:02

I'm speaking to frank

I'm telling him it's been 1 month, and he can either green for me, or paypal for greening for him. Else I say he should be banned.

profounddarkness

09-08-2005 11:47:29

yeah he's still yellow for me, at this point i honestly doubt he's going to green

whatisntseen

10-08-2005 20:02:26

ditto..... in other words.... im just another he scammed.....

profounddarkness

11-08-2005 20:25:30

still no reply from frankgratis

CoMpFrEaK

11-08-2005 22:53:18

For those that havent had any luck with him going green its time you filed a paypal complaint, though it may not do much its a first step. Next if he dosent reply within a week or two i say its time to impose the ban, and -1 TR, possibly more.

Though i still wish he would get back here and resolve his issues, turning out to be a scammer is the worst way to go.

hehehhehe

11-08-2005 23:38:28

I'm surprised at how patient you guys were with him. He was surely buying time so he could get his stuff. Have you guys contacted Jake?

justinag06

12-08-2005 12:09:37

he's been at -1 for over 1 week, maybe even over 2 by now. read back in the posts where sweedfish posted

i'm done with him he anit logging on anymore, and if he is it's probably as a hidden.

Can we take this feature away? it only seems to benifit the scammers. If i was to be scamming someone like frank and wanted to avoid my pm's and posts I would log in as a hidden.

does this show up on users who have visited the site today?

cause if not then its just a way for him to come on and continue to get greens while he is buying time, it's been over 1 month of time he has bought here

mjalam2

13-08-2005 09:14:08

Hey guys, yea I'm in a situation with him right now, I didn't hear about these things when he put into the trade module that he want to trade with me, he told me if I did freedigitalcameras that he would pay me $30, i have been patient, do you guys think I should try to get him banned or give him more time, he has confirmed that I have gone green for him and he is waiting for others to pay him first then he would pay me. But this is getting to be to long of a time for anyone to wait. x

hehehhehe

13-08-2005 11:31:28

Send his ref#s/email address to Jake now, it seems like he had a lot of bad trades going with no communication.

Exile

13-08-2005 21:09:17

What was his TR record before he decided to scam everyone?

justinag06

14-08-2005 03:37:52

ok its been over the month now for me and frank

i'm done with him can we ban him

especially if he keeps scamming noobs

ipod chick

14-08-2005 17:51:46

I say ban him.

Tomorrow makes it a month since our trade started. Not only has he not replied, but has read, my PMs, he hasn't replied to my questions in this thread.

Which makes me VERY VERY happy to have played a part in getting his account with Shamel TERMINATED and it sucks that I wasted a green on him, could've helped a legit person out, but even if paying me gets you back in good graces with Shamel, ain't gonna happen!

sweeedfish

14-08-2005 18:02:21

He's banned banned, he hasn't been on since august 3rd

luckycat

27-08-2005 08:37:46

Yes confirmed i've been scammed by frankgratis, been months and no green. Same story about Japan.

hehehhehe

28-08-2005 10:35:57

I had a botched trade with him a while back, his name, according to Paypal is chinese (I think), not japanese. I wished I would've noticed this sooner for you guys. Well, then again, his grandfather still could've been in Japan...

blakesaw

23-09-2005 12:16:07

I didn't even get the Japan scam from frankgratis. He simply hasn't responded in over a month. What a loser. I went green for his "friend" a month ago and haven't gotten anything in return.

justinag06

26-09-2005 12:21:33

thats why you always read the scammers section first, he was banned back in aug. You got scammed after there was already a scammer thread on him. No ones fault but your own

blakesaw

07-10-2005 12:28:08

Actually, Justin, I stopped coming to this site until recently for about 2 or so months, because I decided I couldn't trust this place after getting screwed by this loser back in June. If he was banned back in august, don't you think he would still be banned today? I don't know where you are from, but where I come from we don't cast judgement on other people when we know nothing of the situation. Thanks anyhow from exemplifing the stupidity that is no one's fault but your parents.

justinag06

11-10-2005 01:03:35

ok lets make some sense of this, piece by piece

[quote559517b94d]Actually, Justin, I stopped coming to this site until recently for about 2 or so months[/quote559517b94d]

Not quite sure what you are trying to say there.

[quote559517b94d] If he was banned back in august, don't you think he would still be banned today?[/quote559517b94d]
yeah.....thats why I first wondered why you replied to this thread one month after the fact. Maybe thats what you are saying up above about the "until recently for about 2 or so months"

ok I'm with you know

[quote559517b94d] I don't know where you are from, but where I come from we don't cast judgement on other people when we know nothing of the situation. Thanks anyhow from exemplifing the stupidity that is no one's fault but your parents.[/quote559517b94d]

Ok i'm not really trying to get into a whole thing with you, but [u559517b94d]you [/u559517b94d]originally said

[quote559517b94d]I didn't even get the Japan scam from frankgratis. He simply hasn't responded in over a month. What a loser. I went green for his "friend"[u559517b94d] a month ago[/u559517b94d] and haven't gotten anything in return.
[/quote559517b94d]
That looks to me to be August 23rd, judging by the date of your post. Not only did frank have a scammers thread on that date but he had been banned for over a week. Unless one month ago means June, in which case where I come from that is 3 months.

I wasnt trying to punk you either, just astonished that so many people dont check scammers section more often. Frank had this thread start back in July, and when someone posts in september talking about getting scammed by him 1 month after he was banned i'm thinking kinda wierd.

anyhow