Good2Speed Scammed Me as Well, or is trying to..

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=18083

cyst

07-07-2005 11:26:38

I as well have been scammed by his lame ass [code1633c5b7197]Yes
Hide freepsps for freedigitalcameras good2speed
Updated:
10:42:32am 06/20/05 cyst
Updated:
07:22:15am 06/30/05

No contact info inserted.
Edit

Edit Negotiating or Waiting
[/code1633c5b7197]

I went green for him on his freepsps within days, yellow instant, green in like two days or something. Anyways, I haven't heard from him for 17 days and its starting to piss me off. I'm 100% new to this forum, and I have traded with like 7 people, I have credit for fucking one of them! not to mention I've now been fucked by godsdog, good2speed, abstract and some other fuck tard no one knows about. This is absolutely ridiculous! How do we expect to have decent trades when the individuals who have good trade records decide to abuse it? This is a huge shame and let down.. I expected more from these people.. turns out they're acting like children!
[quote633c5b7197]
From good2speed
To cyst
Posted Mon Jun 20, 2005 941 am
Subject Re hi Quote message
cyst wrote
I am green on your FreePSPS with eFax and I have been for about a week now, could you please sign up under my freedigitalcameras.com as we agreed to do?

http//www.FreeDigitalCameras.com/?r=#############
also let me know what email address you're going to use so I can mark it off, thanks!

damn I completely forgot about this trade since it wasnt up in the trading section. I am initiating the trade now. When you see it just confirm it and I will make sure to signup later tonight. I apologize for the wait
[/quote633c5b7197]
thats what I get from him..

tracemhunter

07-07-2005 12:02:40

well, perhaps you gave him the wrong link. copy and pasted wrong forgetting a number or something. maybe he is fucking you over.

cyst

07-07-2005 12:09:55

He is yellow on my list, but not green.

CoMpFrEaK

07-07-2005 12:58:17

[quote98a6846559="cyst"]I as well have been scammed by his lame ass [code198a6846559]Yes
Hide freepsps for freedigitalcameras good2speed
Updated:
10:42:32am 06/20/05 cyst
Updated:
07:22:15am 06/30/05

Edit

Edit Negotiating or Waiting
[/code198a6846559]

I went green for him on his freepsps within days, yellow instant, green in like two days or something. Anyways, I haven't heard from him for 17 days and its starting to piss me off. I'm 100% new to this forum, and I have traded with like 7 people, I have credit for fucking one of them! not to mention I've now been fucked by godsdog, good2speed, abstract and some other fuck tard no one knows about. This is absolutely ridiculous! How do we expect to have decent trades when the individuals who have good trade records decide to abuse it? This is a huge shame and let down.. I expected more from these people.. turns out they're acting like children!
[quote98a6846559]
From good2speed
To cyst
Posted Mon Jun 20, 2005 941 am
Subject Re hi Quote message
cyst wrote
I am green on your FreePSPS with eFax and I have been for about a week now, could you please sign up under my freedigitalcameras.com as we agreed to do?

http//www.FreeDigitalCameras.com/?r=
also let me know what email address you're going to use so I can mark it off, thanks!

damn I completely forgot about this trade since it wasnt up in the trading section. I am initiating the trade now. When you see it just confirm it and I will make sure to signup later tonight. I apologize for the wait
[/quote98a6846559]
thats what I get from him..[/quote98a6846559]
Please remove that referral link

good2speed

07-07-2005 13:26:44

why do people always resort to coming in here to complain. Just bc I didnt message you doesnt mean I was trying to scam you. You didnt try to contact me so should I assume your a scammer. Im sorry your site hasnt been credited yet. Like I said the reason I forgot about the trade was bc it was never initiated on the trade module and it slipped my mind. trust me if I wanted to scam you then I wouldnt have even initiated the trade in the trade section oncew you reminded me. I believe I also asked you to confirm it as well. Well Im not sure as to how long its been since the offer was completed and gratis says to wait 15 days before submittig for no credit. Ill fill out a no credit report in the next couple of days and see what happens if they dont accept it then I'll have to just do another offer. Not sure what else I can tell you at this point since I'm certain your ready just to flame me. Well go for yours.

cyst

12-07-2005 15:32:27

Good2Speed, I've sent you pms various times, actually I have sent you four since your last response to me. I went 10 days without hearing from you and its been almost 30 sinec we started the trade, regardless of module. It isn't a requirement to use the module.

I'm not flaming you, I think that is a ridiculous way to put me just stating the facts. Appreciate your response. Let me know if your status changes.

J4320

12-07-2005 15:37:32

He'll get on top of it. Don't worry. I don't know why a +39 would want to scam. ?

cyst

13-07-2005 13:02:55

Well I find it odd how he can post a reply here, but not send me a pm response to my messages to him. A simple, don't worry I'm alive and waiting on my response to gratis ticket would work even.. but I get nothing, nada zip zlich ZERO!

cyst

13-07-2005 13:06:41

Also good2speed, check your pm's more regularly! I've sent you numerous messages, check them.. before you say I haven't tried to contact you..

From cyst
To good2speed
Posted Tue Jun 28, 2005 219 pm
Subject Re hi
Hey I am still green on you, and you're still yellow for me.. please give me an update as to why?

plus there was my pm to you on the 20th... still want to claim i haven't tried to get in contact with you? Like I said, a simple response is all that is neccisary to inform people... you've given me no response! And by stating facts, that isn't flaming..

Just because you're 39+ doesn't mean I have to respect you, because right now you have done nothing to deserve respect..

jonnyk1221

13-07-2005 15:29:05

lFrom good2speed
To jonnyk1221
Posted Tue Jun 28, 2005 716 pm
Subject Hi
Im sorry I just realized I was suppose to signup for you at work today. I completely forgot. I will try to complete it tomorrow.

signed up 2 days after that and hasnt greened yet, im gettin kinda worried right now. Greened for him instantly and this is what i get? a 15 day wait... Also not to mention terrible communication.... im not complaining just speed it up buddy, i wanted to get my money before the site stopped running (minicool.4nocash)

J4320

13-07-2005 16:11:54

[quoteb89b73b8f0="jonnyk1221"]lFrom good2speed
To jonnyk1221
Posted Tue Jun 28, 2005 716 pm
Subject Hi
Im sorry I just realized I was suppose to signup for you at work today. I completely forgot. I will try to complete it tomorrow.

signed up 2 days after that and hasnt greened yet, im gettin kinda worried right now. Greened for him instantly and this is what i get? a 15 day wait... Also not to mention terrible communication.... im not complaining just speed it up buddy, i wanted to get my money before the site stopped running (minicool.4nocash)[/quoteb89b73b8f0]

I don't think he's intentionally trying to scam you....

jonnyk1221

13-07-2005 20:48:12

o well now he musta read this and just pmed me...
From good2speed
To jonnyk1221
Posted Wed Jul 13, 2005 610 pm
Subject hi
ya I meant to message you about minicool. Ive heard bad things bout them and am not too interested in doing that site.

Is this allowed? to just change your mind in the middle of the trade after i have to green for him..

cyst

15-07-2005 09:15:47

No it isn't allowed, he's a fucking douche! And I dont even need your fucking green now good2speed. Go somewhere where your ill communiation skills and morals are allowed.

This is fucking pathedic, I'm about to just dorp the forum all together because of this type of shit, and it is allowed, just because he has a high TR?

Kind of like the ceo of enron, respectible guy, HE STILL FUCKED UP! Good2Speed is in the same boat, he still after he replied to this forum, he sure found time to do that publicly, has not even once contacted me via pm so fucking do something about it!

He may not be a scammer, but he certainly is a shameful piece of shit who doesn't deserve to be here... just my .05, i'll wait for some change

J4320

15-07-2005 09:22:47

[quoted32511bde6="cyst"]No it isn't allowed, he's a fucking douche! And I dont even need your fucking green now good2speed. Go somewhere where your ill communiation skills and morals are allowed.

This is fucking pathedic, I'm about to just dorp the forum all together because of this type of shit, and it is allowed, just because he has a high TR?

Kind of like the ceo of enron, respectible guy, HE STILL FUCKED UP! Good2Speed is in the same boat, he still after he replied to this forum, he sure found time to do that publicly, has not even once contacted me via pm so fucking do something about it!

He may not be a scammer, but he certainly is a shameful piece of shit who doesn't deserve to be here... just my .05, [bd32511bde6]i'll wait for some change[/bd32511bde6][/quoted32511bde6]

What's your payal email? I'll paypal you a nickel.

cyst

18-07-2005 15:13:00

J4320, thats fucked up man. How about doing something about a guy who doesn't find time to keep up to his end of a bargain? I went green instantly and he hasn't greened and we're almost to 60 days! Seems a bit fucked up doesn't it?

Also, check he PM system I have pms in my outbox that won't send, I wonder if others have the same issue? Unfortunately I can't blame this inciden on it though, all mine to him went through...

I mean you see its like weeks in between responses...

no0ne2k

18-07-2005 20:19:41

Just for the record, I also have a pending trade with him for the same sites... His FreePSPs for my FreeDigitalCameras. Not sure if he's scamming, but it does not look good. I think I will be requesting deletion on this trade.

Good luck!

good2speed

18-07-2005 22:55:45

[quote8225d38330="no0ne2k"]Just for the record, I also have a pending trade with him for the same sites... His FreePSPs for my FreeDigitalCameras. Not sure if he's scamming, but it does not look good. I think I will be requesting deletion on this trade.

Good luck![/quote8225d38330]

ya especially since you never even took action to signup and that was weeks ago. Hold on gonna go check my PM to be exact. Trade must have been set up on July 5th and you didnt do shit. Yes you needed to signup first and did nothing so I ignored it and didnt even bother contacting you. Now you come into this post and act like we just created the trade. WTF. What did you justr look at your trade page and realize we had a trade. It took you a good 13 days to realize we even had a trade setup. Watch your posts. Ill make sure to mention your habits as well. Im watching you.

For the rest of yall

Me and jonny are str8. Not sure if he posted here or not but Ive cleared things up with him.

for Cyst

Im still trying to get credit from gratis. If I dont get credited by Friday then Im going to just do another offer. I wouldve PM you but i dont see the point since you dont PM me and decide to contact me by posting in here. You can send me a PM at any time the hotlines are open.

no0ne2k

19-07-2005 16:09:30

Exactly! Check your PMs... Like the ones that we exchanged just a few days ago ("July 16th to be exact")

[quote99f39af974="good2speed"][quote99f39af974="no0ne2k"][quote99f39af974="good2speed"][quote99f39af974="no0ne2k"]Yes, I can do that.[/quote99f39af974]

Ok Ill initiate the trade in the trade section and leave my link there.[/quote99f39af974]

Sorry, haven't been around much the past two weeks. Are you still available for a trade at FreeDigitalCameras (for FreePSPs)? If so, I would like to proceed.

Thanks![/quote99f39af974]

yes[/quote99f39af974]

Considering you initiated a trade with cyst in June and the EXACT same trade with me in July --- I have to assume that I can expect the same problems from you as he is having. Either way... not interested.

BTW, feel free to "watch me." I've been around longer than you and completed my fair share of trades without a SINGLE incident. Much more than can be said for you.

good2speed

19-07-2005 20:21:53

Fine you did email on the 15th. My inbox is flooded must have missed the coversation as obviously stated in my quick response of yes. Sorry, must have been at work and responded quickly to your inquiry. You still didnt tell me you were going to disssappear and not even signup for me for over a week + so whats a person suppose to think. Guess he dissapeared and doesnt want to do the trade. You can check my trade page I have useless trades setup with users I dont even know if they visit the site anymore. Let me give you an example

nobodyukno - similar name to you I might add. Hasnt signed up or made contact with me yet we have a trade setup. Last post 7/17.

fireburn56

jp

PaulAnthonyGerdes@yahoo

mr_black

Well not that I care about the trade anymore but don't not inform me that your gonna be away for over a week and then pop up in this thread saying what you did. Even after I agreed to the trade on the 15th you still dedided not to do shit but showed up on the 18th to make a post on how you didnt want to do a trade. I did nothing wrong in our trade but you in fact stalled it for over 13 days. So your statement is meaningless. If you now feel victimed bc you didnt do crap for 2 weeks then I dont give a....

bballp6699

19-07-2005 21:20:27

[quote79c121e3ab="jonnyk1221"]o well now he musta read this and just pmed me...
From good2speed
To jonnyk1221
Subject hi
ya I meant to message you about minicool. Ive heard bad things bout them and am not too interested in doing that site.

Is this allowed? to just change your mind in the middle of the trade after i have to green for him..[/quote79c121e3ab]

I know you said this was resolved, but to change your mind on a site after a green is some serious bullshit. I'd say it was a scamable offense.

good2speed

19-07-2005 22:18:02

[quote13e9ec6c35="bballp6699"][quote13e9ec6c35="jonnyk1221"]o well now he musta read this and just pmed me...
From good2speed
To jonnyk1221
Subject hi

Is this allowed? to just change your mind in the middle of the trade after i have to green for him..[/quote13e9ec6c35]

I know you said this was resolved, but to change your mind on a site after a green is some serious bullshit. I'd say it was a scamable offense.[/quote13e9ec6c35]

No its not. All I heard was that the minicool site was crap. I followed all throughout Wood's thread and wasnt comfortable in doing a site I thought was a scam. If anything blame wood for me changing my mind. You really need to examine which site I was doing and why I didnt want to do it anymore. A Pm message wouldve been nice. TTYL |

krazywulph

19-07-2005 22:20:23

I just conducted a very smooth trade with him, TR Credited. He's no scammer, he's a nice guy as well!

jonnyk1221

19-07-2005 22:31:41

i completed my trade with him but was my worst trade to come across so far, no communication at all cept a few pms that i couldnt trust sometimes, changing his mind in the middle of the trades on the site he has to complete... w/e he was lucky i was starting a new site.. anyways peace

no0ne2k

19-07-2005 22:56:43

[quote58d7408267="good2speed"]Fine you did email on the 15th. My inbox is flooded must have missed the coversation as obviously stated in my quick response of yes. Sorry, must have been at work and responded quickly to your inquiry. You still didnt tell me you were going to disssappear and not even signup for me for over a week + so whats a person suppose to think. Guess he dissapeared and doesnt want to do the trade. You can check my trade page I have useless trades setup with users I dont even know if they visit the site anymore. Let me give you an example

nobodyukno - similar name to you I might add. Hasnt signed up or made contact with me yet we have a trade setup. Last post 7/17.

fireburn56

jp

PaulAnthonyGerdes@yahoo

mr_black

Well not that I care about the trade anymore but don't not inform me that your gonna be away for over a week and then pop up in this thread saying what you did. Even after I agreed to the trade on the 15th you still dedided not to do shit but showed up on the 18th to make a post on how you didnt want to do a trade. I did nothing wrong in our trade but you in fact stalled it for over 13 days. So your statement is meaningless. If you now feel victimed bc you didnt do crap for 2 weeks then I dont give a....[/quote58d7408267]

Your long, bloated answer completely misses the point. You requested a trade in July for the EXACT same sites as you have been working on with cyst (since June --- according to the Trade module post). While there are ways this can be accomplished (i.e. friends), you should still be up front with your intentions.

Keep in mind the original reason for this thread. I came across cyst's complaints regarding your lack of response and I simply stated fact in my original post. Nothing demeaning, nothing false, and nothing personal. Just pure, simple fact...

[quote58d7408267="no0ne2k"]Just for the record, I also have a pending trade with him for the same sites... His FreePSPs for my FreeDigitalCameras. Not sure if he's scamming, but it does not look good. I think I will be requesting deletion on this trade.

Good luck![/quote58d7408267]

As for my "communication breakdown" with you. I do recall DNS issues that week which had the entire FIPG Forums down for several days --- at least for those of us who did not have direct IPs. When I did get back online, a standard validation of your history brought up pleasant postings like these and I wasn't exactly chomping at the bit to complete our trade

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=16286
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=15096

For those of us who don't spend their entire days on these forums, we have to form our trust based off of the information that is at hand. I have formed my opinion and it appears that many others have done the same.

Best of luck to you in your endeavors...

good2speed

19-07-2005 22:59:24

[quote980695b572="jonnyk1221"]i completed my trade with him but was my worst trade to come across so far, no communication at all cept a few pms that i couldnt trust sometimes, changing his mind in the middle of the trades on the site he has to complete... w/e he was lucky i was starting a new site.. anyways peace[/quote980695b572]

great and all you had to do was convince me that minicool was still cool even though it changed owners. But you didn't. All you said was ok fine I have another site for you to do. I never said I wouldnt do it. I said I'd prefer not to since I heard it was a scam. I even think I stuck up for you in a thread where you were getting flamed at . But whatever whyd I bother. If you get flamed from now on I'll just add to it.

[quote980695b572="no0ne2k"]
Keep in mind the original reason for this thread. I came across cyst's complaints regarding your lack of response and I simply stated fact in my original post. Nothing demeaning, nothing false, and nothing personal. Just pure, simple fact...

[quote980695b572="no0ne2k"]Just for the record, I also have a pending trade with him for the same sites... His FreePSPs for my FreeDigitalCameras. Not sure if he's scamming, but it does not look good. I think I will be requesting deletion on this trade.

Good luck![/quote980695b572]
[/quote980695b572]

Ya you basically said nothing. Deciding to post in here to say nothing instead of messaging me to say nothing. You didnt respond to me whatsoever. I waited for you and you took no action except to post nothing of use here. Did I scam you? What exactly are you offering to this topic? Insight on how Im a bad trader when you never even completed your side of the trade. Very good nice job.. Oh wait you wanted to point out that I will have signed up for freedigitalcameras twice. Yes your assumption was correct I have friends. You realize I thought you were non existant for such a long time since I didnt see you signup you couldve posted nothing and Id have no idea about the trade or your exisistance. Thx for pointing it out I now know your alive and active on the forum. Hallelujah

no0ne2k

20-07-2005 05:37:30

[quotea261c6a5d9="good2speed"]Ya you basically said nothing. Deciding to post in here to say nothing instead of messaging me to say nothing. You didnt respond to me whatsoever. I waited for you and you took no action except to post nothing of use here. Did I scam you? What exactly are you offering to this topic? Insight on how Im a bad trader when you never even completed your side of the trade. Very good nice job.. Oh wait you wanted to point out that I will have signed up for freedigitalcameras twice. Yes your assumption was correct I have friends. You realize I thought you were non existant for such a long time since I didnt see you signup you couldve posted nothing and Id have no idea about the trade or your exisistance. Thx for pointing it out I now know your alive and active on the forum. Hallelujah[/quotea261c6a5d9]

I just hope you realize how stupid you really make yourself out to be....

Good luck cyst... I hope he is able to muscle up enough "brain power" to pull through for you.

Good2Speed, next time stick to the facts... Plain and simple! Did you scam me? No. Did I give you the chance to scam me? No. Have you had clear issues with trades in the past? Yes. Would you have scammed me if I would have given the chance? Only you know, but I'm much more comfortable watching this thread as an outsider than someone with a vested interest.

good2speed

20-07-2005 10:56:18

[quotef446ca6691="no0ne2k"]
Good2Speed, next time stick to the facts... Plain and simple! Did you scam me? No. Did I give you the chance to scam me? No. Have you had clear issues with trades in the past? Yes. Would you have scammed me if I would have given the chance? Only you know, but I'm much more comfortable watching this thread as an outsider than someone with a vested interest.[/quotef446ca6691]

You obviously did nothing and you waited till forever to act. You stalled bitch and I'll now say that you are trying to to get out of the trade we had setup. You didnt do nothing for 2 weeks and this is your scapegoat so fine your an ass who tries to find routes to find your way out of trades already proposed. Keep watching as an outsider because like your name your noone to me literally and figuratively.

bballp6699

20-07-2005 12:36:36

[quoteee3c7a2ec9="good2speed"][quoteee3c7a2ec9="bballp6699"][quoteee3c7a2ec9="jonnyk1221"]o well now he musta read this and just pmed me...
From good2speed
To jonnyk1221
Subject hi

Is this allowed? to just change your mind in the middle of the trade after i have to green for him..[/quoteee3c7a2ec9]

I know you said this was resolved, but to change your mind on a site after a green is some serious bullshit. I'd say it was a scamable offense.[/quoteee3c7a2ec9]

No its not. All I heard was that the minicool site was crap. I followed all throughout Wood's thread and wasnt comfortable in doing a site I thought was a scam. If anything blame wood for me changing my mind. You really need to examine which site I was doing and why I didnt want to do it anymore. A Pm message wouldve been nice. TTYL |[/quoteee3c7a2ec9]

Not true. It doesn't matter if the site is crap, you still agreed to do that site. The trade is for you to get a site and the person you trade with to get a site. Not always for you to get a site and also get to start a new one that you want. If there was a crediting problem with the supposed "crap site", then you could have just told him that you did an offer, and it isn't crediting, however, you can't just change your mind after he goes green.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what's going on, so with that I'll butt out...

jonnyk1221

20-07-2005 14:34:36

[quote251bb35fee="good2speed"][quote251bb35fee="jonnyk1221"]i completed my trade with him but was my worst trade to come across so far, no communication at all cept a few pms that i couldnt trust sometimes, changing his mind in the middle of the trades on the site he has to complete... w/e he was lucky i was starting a new site.. anyways peace[/quote251bb35fee]

great and all you had to do was convince me that minicool was still cool even though it changed owners. But you didn't. All you said was ok fine I have another site for you to do. I never said I wouldnt do it. I said I'd prefer not to since I heard it was a scam. I even think I stuck up for you in a thread where you were getting flamed at . But whatever whyd I bother. If you get flamed from now on I'll just add to it.
[/quote251bb35fee]
lol whers this thread you speak of, no i just think its kinda beat that you change your mind in the middle of trades.. idk about you but w/e

good2speed

20-07-2005 14:40:09

[quote0228bfb65f="jonnyk1221"]
lol whers this thread you speak of, no i just think its kinda beat that you change your mind in the middle of trades.. idk about you but w/e[/quote0228bfb65f]

If you dont know about this thread your more ignorant than I thought. Well If youve been messaging mods why not ask them about this one. i even gave you enough info to search ( Wood posts) What you think I just made that up. Damn your pathetic.

Let me help you out anyway since your a pathetic newbie who claims to know whats going on but you obviously have your head in your ass

Heres one of em

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=17943&start=0

hres the official thread

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=17880&highlight=

happy. any more false claims youy want to make against me? Waiting...

no0ne2k

20-07-2005 15:38:30

[quote740c07febd="good2speed"][quote740c07febd="no0ne2k"]
Good2Speed, next time stick to the facts... Plain and simple! Did you scam me? No. Did I give you the chance to scam me? No. Have you had clear issues with trades in the past? Yes. Would you have scammed me if I would have given the chance? Only you know, but I'm much more comfortable watching this thread as an outsider than someone with a vested interest.[/quote740c07febd]

You obviously did nothing and you waited till forever to act. You stalled bitch and I'll now say that you are trying to to get out of the trade we had setup. You didnt do nothing for 2 weeks and this is your scapegoat so fine your an ass who tries to find routes to find your way out of trades already proposed. Keep watching as an outsider because like your name your noone to me literally and figuratively.[/quote740c07febd]

Clarification... I am someone who DOES get out of trades with people that cannot be trusted. I.e. YOU!!!! I don't need a scapegoat. You provide enough legitimate opportunity for anyone who even has half-a-clue.

[quote740c07febd="good2speed"]You didnt do nothing[/quote740c07febd]
Two negaitives = a positive, so I guess I have completed my end of the deal. Maybe when school starts back this year, you can get your 7th grade english teacher to explain that one to you.

Work on the English, Grammar, and people-skills and maybe one day the light-bulb will go off for you. Until then have fun... I'll say hello to you next time I swing by your office --- the McFryer.

good2speed

20-07-2005 15:45:16

[quotec14b15adaf="no0ne2k"]
Work on the English, Grammar, and people-skills and maybe one day the light-bulb will go off for you. Until then have fun... I'll say hello to you next time I swing by your office --- the McFryer.[/quotec14b15adaf]

Wel its obvious your still in school.

Listen I have something to tell you.

Fuck you.

Your an idiot if you think this internet junk I write is like my dissertation or something that will be published. Only an idiot like you or no one, which you are as well, would think of such a thing. Am I now getting graded on my posts? Are you a f'n teacher? No your still in school yourself..

your [bc14b15adaf]no one[/sizec14b15adaf][/bc14b15adaf]

Im not even wasting my time talking to no one anymore. I can have a more intelectual conversation talking to a wall.

You want to keep arguing go for it. Fact is you have nothing to contribute here and are just back tracking from a committment you already made so suck my dick. You homo

Stroid

20-07-2005 16:22:04

im not even gonna read this anymore thread locked