JesusNerd. Not a scammer, but do you think this is right.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=18004

silentvixen

05-07-2005 21:47:59

I greened for him under the stipulation that I was the last green on his account and he would green for me after it went through approval. One of his other greens went red and now he said i have to wait until he can find someone else to complete his last green. Do you think I should have to wait or should he make good on the deal ?
Thanks

theysayjump

05-07-2005 21:50:41

well if you agreed to wait until he was approved, then thats what you have to do.

silentvixen

05-07-2005 21:51:35

[quote9e6a4f9429="theysayjump"]well if you agreed to wait until he was approved, then thats what you have to do.[/quote9e6a4f9429]

thing is i never would have agreed if I wouldn't have been the last green. It isn't my fault someone else scammed him and I shouldn't have to sit around because of it.

Crynos

05-07-2005 21:52:06

But she already past approval and the green was deemed legit (otherwise she wouldve gone red also). Unless the ref that went red got on hold through its own devices, in which case theysayjump is right

theysayjump

05-07-2005 21:56:30

oh i know, im not saying you/she is a scammer, im just saying that if thats what was agreed in the trade you both made, then thats what you have to go by......im sure you would wanna do the same thing being in his position.

silentvixen

05-07-2005 21:58:23

No, I wouldn't. If they go green, then they went green. If someone ELSE screws me over, is that this persons fault? NO. Should they have to be put off because of it? No.
I'd make good on my end of the deal because that's just how I am.

JesusNerd

05-07-2005 22:00:17

If it's possible for mods to look, I completed a trade with GiveMeSome69, who we all know was JerseyEd. This turned red, and she's mad because she has to wait for a new green. You can check the trade forum, and I posted a topic trying to get referrals due to this situation. I will come through, she's just impatient and chewed me out on AIM over a situation I cannot even control.

The stipulation was there due to the fact that she told me she [i6fdd79c703]wasn't sure she had done it[/i6fdd79c703]. I told her that I would go green for her on freeflatscreens if she would go green for me on freeipods and it went through the approval process. I told her if it didn't, I would reimburse her for the cost of her offer. You can even check her past posts, as she checked off freeipods as something she did PRIOR to when we had made this trade.

This isn't even an issue. It's just a woman who's impatient for her green. I understand that it isn't her fault that one of my greens turned red, but it isn't mine either. It's just apparant she isn't willing to be the tiniest bit understanding over the matter.

I plan to get a replacement green soon, get over with the trade, and never have to deal with her again.

If anyone wants a transcript of our AIM conversation, I'll happily send it.

Crynos

05-07-2005 22:02:01

If thats true then i side with jesusnerd

silentvixen

05-07-2005 22:02:42

I thought I had done it, checked, and I hadn't. I am impatient because you aren't taking responsibility for making me wait for someone else's mistake. It may not be your fault, but you are responsible and it is unprofessional to put someone else off because of an issue unrelated to them.

theysayjump

05-07-2005 22:06:47

it doesnt matter if it was your fault or not, if thats what you both agreed on, then you have to stick to that.

just cos you are sitting there saying you greened and it wasnt your fault, doesnt mean you wont go red, the stipulation was there for a reason.

silentvixen

05-07-2005 22:07:41

wow. apparently you people have a skewed view of what's right.

theysayjump

05-07-2005 22:15:05

whats right should be sticking to your word, you clearly dont wanna do that whether your green is legit or not.

its entirely up to you both to decide what goes in, but if it was me in JesusNerds position, then i would do the same thing.

silentvixen

05-07-2005 22:22:48

My word was based on a different situation. One in which I was the last green. Who knows how long I'll be stuck waiting for him to get someone else. It's freeipods and everyone has done it already.

theysayjump

05-07-2005 22:24:22

you shouldnt have agreed to the trade if you hadnt thought out all the possibilities. ?

Retro

05-07-2005 22:24:31

That's bull, clearly her green is legit because she didn't go red. Looks like just an excuse to hold out on a green to me.

But that's why you don't trade with people who make up ridiculous rules just to get a green from them. It always bites you in the ass at the end.

silentvixen

05-07-2005 22:25:23

[quote8df8eb5966="Retro"]That's bull, clearly her green is legit because she didn't go red. Looks like just an excuse to hold out on a green to me.

But that's why you don't trade with people who make up ridiculous rules just to get a green from them. It always bites you in the ass at the end.[/quote8df8eb5966]

I guess I've learned my lesson. (

theysayjump

05-07-2005 22:29:00

[quotec7e93f4444="Retro"]That's bull, clearly her green is legit because she didn't go red. Looks like just an excuse to hold out on a green to me.

But that's why you don't trade with people who make up ridiculous rules just to get a green from them. It always bites you in the ass at the end.[/quotec7e93f4444]

how can you say her green is legit if he hasnt gone through the approval process?

they agreed to a trade with a stipulation, they SHOULD stick to that stipulation.

i would, its only fair.

silentvixen

05-07-2005 22:33:34

one of the stipulations was also that I was the last green!

theysayjump

05-07-2005 22:43:42

yeah sorry my bad, i forgot........so its a catch22 then.

id say try talking to him, if he doesnt agree to green for you before he finds someone else, then you dont really have much of a choice.

now that i think about it again, if i was in his position, i would green for you. but that doesnt mean that HE will.

silentvixen

05-07-2005 22:45:25

Yeah. He was adament on that it's not his fault and he isn't responsible. agh. roll

theysayjump

05-07-2005 22:47:18

well its not yours or his fault. its not like either of you wanted this to happen.

if you cant talk to him again and try to see where your coming from, or try to persuade him to at the least, go yellow for you....then i guess all you can do is wait till he finds someone else. (

JesusNerd

05-07-2005 22:47:57

She isn't sure if she's done it or not. I'm not going to waste a green if she HAS done it. It's being safe, as I have already been scammed several times. I'm not saying she's a scammer, she isn't. She just isn't sure, and I'm playing my cards safe.

It hasn't been more than a few days. I will get the last green in a timely fashion. Please be understanding and use a little patience. My grandmother (on my mom's side) agreed she will do it for me.

Thanks, and I'm sorry about the hassle.

silentvixen

05-07-2005 22:48:28

[quote35c2dbac18="theysayjump"]lisnipli
wait till he finds someone else. ([/quote35c2dbac18]
Lord knows how long that can take. ?

JesusNerd

06-07-2005 00:53:18

I was talking to someone about the situation, and he suggested that you contact Gratis and ask them if you've done the website before. He said they usually respond in 1-2 days, which would far beat out the time it will take to find the last green and however long Gratis wishes to take to approve of my account. Login to your freeipods account, and then go here

http//www.freeipods.com/Faqs.aspx?FAQID=1367

You know that I'm not a scammer from our previous trade (which was done within less than 24 hours), and that I wasn't out to get you. We even had some friendly chatter before this got way out of hand. I just hope you can understand that I had no way of preventing this from happening. If Gratis can confirm that you haven't signed up previously, I'll do an instant for you to make up for the trouble. I've been bugged about this all night, and I'd just like to get it all settled and move on.

Thanks

PoPoJiJo

06-07-2005 03:08:47

[quote7b4af5f876="silentvixen"]No, I wouldn't. If they go green, then they went green. If someone ELSE screws me over, is that this persons fault? NO. Should they have to be put off because of it? No.
I'd make good on my end of the deal because that's just how I am.[/quote7b4af5f876]
WTF did you even ask us for if when you get a response you just argue it, if you know what you want to hear then fine but don't bother us with stupid questions if your not going to listen

good2speed

06-07-2005 10:53:55

I gave him the link to freeipod general support page. Silent just use that and ask them what the status of your account is since you want to pursue it and dont want any of your referrals wasted if you'll be placed on hold. Do it today as you want a response by Friday and dont want to wait till Monday. I also advised JesusNerd to signup as soon as you get a positive response from Gratis. If you have any questions please leave me a PM

silentvixen

06-07-2005 12:18:45

inquiry sent.

JesusNerd

07-07-2005 21:10:40

http/" alt=""/img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/RadialAngel7/a.jpg[/imgb32d605422]

If you had just waited..

Bokuwakakera

08-07-2005 07:35:44

does this mean that my trade with you wont work, now that you got the number of refs?

JesusNerd

11-07-2005 22:15:49

This issue has been resolved. She received a response from Gratis and I fulfilled my end of the bargain, TR already credited.

JesusNerd

11-07-2005 22:17:51

[quote83ace4f475="Bokuwakakera"]does this mean that my trade with you wont work, now that you got the number of refs?[/quote83ace4f475]

A deals a deal. You turned green today, giving me 7 greens out of 5. A nice safety cushion (