6 people that need action...easportsea,generic,thegame

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=17354

JesterxXx

24-06-2005 23:48:51

Ok, this isn't a list of scammers yet but all these people are people I have paid and never went green. The whole "smaller trade record always goes first no matter what" has some major disadvantages when it comes to cash trades. Especially when it comes to scammers...and there seem to be a lot here.

So following the rules, I paid all the people first and waited for the green...and so far in all these cases they have not gone green. Most have been 2 or so months as well. That doesn't mean they are ignoring me, but I want to post it just as a warning and to see if others have issues with the same people. A couple have now surfaced as known scammers so I got screwed anyway. And that is where this system falls...makes it easy for a scammer to get a few trade records and then scam all they want for a while on noobs with no trade record. Although it is ok for site for site trades, the rules aren't as good when it comes to paying for refs.

[b82257c6dad]imanust (13 trade record) (paid and still yellow...seems to be a scammer though)

TheGame (5 trade record) (paid and still yellow)

easportsea (22 trade record) (paid and still yellow)

clearestchannel40 (banned) (...yeah)

generic00001 (29 trade record) (paid and still yellow)[/b82257c6dad]

li

Again, I am not posting that these people are definite scammers, just that I am currently having trouble getting thier part of the trade complete.

If you are one of these people, please respond to my recent pms and let me know what you want to do. After 2 months of no green it seems obvious that the offer you did didn't go through. So I would hope you would be willing to either do another offer or refund the cash.

If anyone has any info on the obvious scammers please let me know. Anyone else have any issues with any of the people on my list that are not yet confirmed to be scammers?

li Retro (26 trade record)...very helpful in finding a solution and working out our trade problems. Thanks for taking the time to fix it Retro.

Peksim

25-06-2005 01:15:33

Post a timeline... It would be nice to see
1. When the trade began.
2. When the first person (and who was the first) started there part.
3. When the second was notified.
4. When or if second person went yellow.
5. How many times notified, and the general response ("keep saying to wait", "Keep saying he has submitted a no credit support ticket", "No response at all") With this we can note common behavior.
6. When or If it was ever resolved.

I know it is a lot, but this information will help validify your accusations, and help track common behavior (like taking extremely long to yellow, or not communicating).

or you can ignore me...

JesterxXx

25-06-2005 02:22:33

no, that/those are very good points. Although I don't have the time to break it all down right now I can give the basics in "general form" since it is multiple people.

1. Most of the trades with all these people were first initiated at least two months ago.

2. In all of these cases, I paid in advance through paypal, for them to go green. As of now, each of them has not followed through with thier part. (Note I had multiple trades with one or two of them and in some cases they did follow through on the other trades but are still outstanding on at least one site)

3. relates to #2. All were paid in advance.

4. All of these at least signed up (went yellow). But each of these has at least one site that they owe a green on that they haven't yet

5. Most have been pretty good about replies...usual answer was "ok, I will submit a no-credit report" and in each of those cases, it has now been over a month since then. The two above that seem to be obvious scammers have not replied obviously since at least one of them is banned. A couple have not posted in over a month so I only assume they may be scammers (imanust and TheGame haven't posted for a while and CC40 is banned and known to be a scammer)

6. So far none of these have been resolved though I just sent out another round of "ok, what now" pms to each of them. Since most have been at least 2 months, I would assume that the resolution would need to either be to do another offer or refund the cash. Will update as I communicate with them.

Retro

25-06-2005 10:46:31

Hi, I didn't even read it yet I just saw my name. I did the offer for you on pctech4free and never got credit. It is not uncommon for people to not get credit on coobro sites as I have read. I sent in about 3 credit requests, an email and downloaded msn messnanger to see if they logged onto it but they never did when I was on. I would have happily did another offer, but this sites seems so flaky on crediting, I'm not wasting any more money on not getting credit.

You sent me a pm and before I could even respond to it you post here? I am willing to pay you back your money minus the shipping fee that I paid for the offer or I would even do another site for you. But I won't do a Coobro site b/c they don't seem to credit.

Copy of PM I sent to you this morning
[quote33d1e33ac3]
Hey, I've been reading around about them and that seems common for them to just not give credit. I even installed msn messenger and waited fo them to login but they didn't. I actually would do another offer but I'm scared I won't get credit for that one as well. I will refund your payment b/c you didn't get credit, however I did do the offer. So it will have to be 23 - 5.95. I'll refund when you reply tonight, with your paypal email. I can also show you proof of the offer completion if you like.
Or if there was another site you needed I can very well do that.
Let me know![/quote33d1e33ac3]

I wish you luck with the others, but it sucks that you'd put my name in this section when I did nothing wrong.

ajrock2000

25-06-2005 10:58:04

I agree with Retro here, I did pctech for someone 2 weeks ago, and I had to contact the company of the offer 2 weeks later to finally get credit. Coobro sucks.

Retro

25-06-2005 11:00:51

How the hell did you actually get credit?
I never even got so much as a response.

ajrock2000

25-06-2005 11:02:40

Coobro never replied to me, after 5 emails or so. It was Urban Nutrition(speak of the devil), I emailed URban nutrition and told them what site I did the offer through, and they said they would "resend the participation info" bla bla.....I got credit like 4 days after that.

Retro

25-06-2005 11:05:34

Oh, the offer I did was Ultra Slim Patch. I don't know what company that is, but I wonder if that would work with them?

But then again, I'm a trade you should stay away from so why would I actually try to get someone their credit roll

ajrock2000

25-06-2005 11:06:56

lol, yeah.

I think ultraslim patch information is at Helpmyorder.com

Retro

25-06-2005 11:09:02

interesting, thanks.
I thought you were never supposed to contact a company about credit? Did you just say, that you needed them to send confirmation that you order from them to the publisher for the site?

uwmarchitect

25-06-2005 11:11:48

Well that's interesting to know...no wonder they aren't responding to my emails...what a shotty site...

ajrock2000

25-06-2005 11:14:35

[quote09df4a3a98="Retro"]interesting, thanks.
I thought you were never supposed to contact a company about credit? Did you just say, that you needed them to send confirmation that you order from them to the publisher for the site?[/quote09df4a3a98]

LOL, read Offercentrics Terms, they require you to go directly to the advertiser, not them for credit. I have done this about 5 times with Urban Nutrition because they NEVER initially give me credit. Yeah, I just told them "yo, i did this offer through freesite.com and I didnt get credit for it" and they always respond with an email saying theyll resend. I have ONLY done this with urban nutrition though, so i dunno about ultraslim.

(d). Any disputes over completion of an offer must be taken up directly with the advertiser.

From offercentric terms )

JesterxXx

25-06-2005 12:57:00

[quote87d4f147d6]But then again, I'm a trade you should stay away from so why would I actually try to get someone their credit [/quote87d4f147d6]

Retro, I never meant there to be any disrespect at all. And I specificly state that these people are not yet considered scammers. But as you can see through this forum, sometimes people are having issues with the same person and that can help detect possible scammers. If many other people were having the same issues with you then it would have been posted. I honestly don't think you are a scammer but it has been months and no green...and although I know you have tried getting manual credit, I have always been the one to contact you for updates. I would assume that after a while you would assume you were not going to get credit and take the steps needed to hold up your end...like pm'ing me letting me know you are just going to do another offer or refund the money or something.

This is just my list of people who have not held up thier end of the deal even though they were paid months ago. It's not yet meant to show scammers but will if they don't work it out.

That being said, Retro has replied and does want to work it out. But so far he is the only one.

And as for coobro, I do agree that it seems they are a bit questionable with crediting...I have random other refs that said they didn't get credit either...but I do have many refs that have gone green and some recently. And the 5 offers I did for all of thier sites all went through pretty quick. So it might just be a random thing, but who knows.

NullMonkey

25-06-2005 14:03:00

Generic is a 6 tr? when I started with him he was 28, what a P.O.S.

JesterxXx

25-06-2005 16:28:02

[quote53cd95d6e7="NullMonkey"]Generic is a 6 tr? when I started with him he was 28, what a P.O.S.[/quote53cd95d6e7]I'm sorry, I must have copied the wrong tr when posting his info. He is actually a 29...sorry for the confusion.

And he has replied and is working on a solution. So just to update, Retro and generic00001 are both still in communication and trying to do thier part. Still no reply from the others.

hitmenow

26-06-2005 16:23:37

i am also still having problems with generic00001, no communication...

JesterxXx

26-06-2005 20:54:59

Just to update and make it clear, Retro has fullfilled his half of the trade and kept in great communication. Thanks again Retro.

JesterxXx

26-06-2005 21:07:46

[quote4741e348e8="hitmenow"]i am also still having problems with generic00001, no communication...[/quote4741e348e8]generic has been in contact with me though he doesn't seem happy and a bit bitter. As I have stated, this thread isn't to point point fingers at people who are legit and honest people...it is just to help find a resolution to my trade issues where people have owed me green for a long time now. If those people don't want to do another offer to go green I am fine with a refund of the cash I paid for the green. Easy.

But of course those that ARE scammers will stand out if they don't bother to try to work it out or if, of couse, they are already known scammers.

I'm not trying to be an ass to anyone by posting thier name here but after two months for most of them I would think they have had plenty of time to do an offer or submit no-credit reports. And after this amount of time odds are they just aren't going to go green.

idrinklisterine

27-06-2005 13:37:39

I'll still waiting for a green from easportsea as well, I greened for him over a month ago.

hitmenow

27-06-2005 14:15:54

[quotedfc0600e60="JesterxXx"][quotedfc0600e60="hitmenow"]i am also still having problems with generic00001, no communication...[/quotedfc0600e60]generic has been in contact with me though he doesn't seem happy and a bit bitter. As I have stated, this thread isn't to point point fingers at people who are legit and honest people...it is just to help find a resolution to my trade issues where people have owed me green for a long time now. If those people don't want to do another offer to go green I am fine with a refund of the cash I paid for the green. Easy.
[/quotedfc0600e60]

i am pointing the finger because i went green for him 2 weeks ago and sitll havent gotten paid.

guyute48

28-06-2005 13:11:10

I haven't been having good luck with generic00001 either. I went green for him atleast 2 weeks ago and he hasn't gone green for me or responded to any of my messages for the last week. If he doesn't respond to me by tomorrow, I'm going to have to really point the finger at him.

JesterxXx

28-06-2005 19:36:01

well then, besides retro, it looks like this post was warranted. I really hope generic is still legit and not ripping people off since he has invested so much here and really does seem legit. He has been responding to my contacts and does seem to want to resolve the trade issue. I/he will post here when he does.

Edit lol, funny how I now have -4 karma now...wonder who those people are...maybe the people who still owe a green? Seems everyone is fine until someone points out that they are slacking. Not that I care about karma at all, but I don't feel bad about trying to get these guys to follow through. I paid out over $100 for these 6 and besides Retro, haven't gotten squat. roll

xXHasek99

29-06-2005 18:43:59

he didn't respond to my PM's, but in his profile it does say email is the best way so i emailed him and he paid me for doing his freeminimacs.com, he also told me that he's not doing freebie sites anymore coz it's taking up too much of his time... we talked last week.

Hasek.

JesterxXx

06-07-2005 14:54:17

well he is not responding to email for me either now. So who knows.

JesterxXx

19-07-2005 00:51:38

well as of now, it seems I was scammed by 5 of the 6. Retro was the only one to reply quickly and work to resolve the issue (thanks again). Generic did reply to a couple emails and acted like he may follow through but never did. The others are either known scammers now or have looked at my pms but never bothered to reply (easportsea, for example) which makes him a scammer in my book.

Please add these people as known scammers

imanust (13 trade record) (paid and still yellow...seems to be a scammer though)

TheGame (5 trade record) (paid and still yellow)

easportsea (22 trade record) (paid and still yellow)

clearestchannel40 (banned) (...yeah)

generic00001 (29 trade record) (paid and still yellow)