Triplethreat16 Use Caution With....aka Chr1stian4Life

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=16790

GiveMeSome69

16-06-2005 07:40:15

Tried to work a trade with this person, and they have a Tr0 and expected me to go first. Use extreme caution with this person. I am sure he is probably going to screw someone over.
----------------

iwantfreegifts hi
Sandlund TC hey
iwantfreegifts how are you
Sandlund TC Not bad
Sandlund TC Not bad at all
iwantfreegifts what gratis sites can you do?
iwantfreegifts Looking for minimac
Sandlund TC yep
Sandlund TC can do
iwantfreegifts ok, u need psp?
Sandlund TC yep
Sandlund TC If you would like to consolidate my trading rep
iwantfreegifts want me to set the trade up, or you?
Sandlund TC Please contact any of the owners
Sandlund TC 4nocash, thefreeproject, techgearfree,the4freezone
Sandlund TC I work with all of them
iwantfreegifts psp for minimac?
Sandlund TC Yep
iwantfreegifts ok, I will set the trade
iwantfreegifts ok, confirm the trade, and I will put my link in after you do
iwantfreegifts confirmed?
Sandlund TC no
iwantfreegifts ok, tell me when u do
iwantfreegifts I will do your offer once you go green
iwantfreegifts brb
iwantfreegifts back
Sandlund TC What is your trader rating?
iwantfreegifts 6
Sandlund TC Sorry
Sandlund TC I dont trust very many people
iwantfreegifts 2 pending
Sandlund TC Esspecially new people
Sandlund TC I have a rep
Sandlund TC It's impossilbe for me to scam
Sandlund TC I cant
Sandlund TC Cuz i work with site owners
Sandlund TC So i would lose everything i had
iwantfreegifts well, if you want to trade on FIG, lower ref has to go first, I had to go thru it, you are no different considering u have 2 posts
Sandlund TC How bout this
Sandlund TC You do an instant and i do yours right after
Sandlund TC Josh4nocash
Sandlund TC I work with him
iwantfreegifts I will not go green first
Sandlund TC Get lost
iwantfreegifts ok, going to post this on FIG in the scammer area for people to use caution about trading with you
Sandlund TC roflmao
Sandlund TC Are all of you guys cry babies?
Sandlund TC Because i dont want to do a trade
Sandlund TC You report me as a scammer
Sandlund TC So be it
Sandlund TC Post ahead
Sandlund TC Please
Sandlund TC I enjoy the publicity
Sandlund TC -)
Sandlund TC So I can make you look like an imbusul with my reply
iwantfreegifts no problem, have a good day
Sandlund TC Go ahead mr. +6
iwantfreegifts miss
Sandlund TC Now i know why your such a bitch
Sandlund TC Get lost
iwantfreegifts bye
Sandlund TC signed off at 104127 AM.

Osmosis

16-06-2005 07:50:59

Yep. He tryed pulling me over with the same trick.

Peksim

16-06-2005 08:07:32

Good Call! What a loser. "I work with the site owners... I can't scam."
For the record, GiveMeSome69 is an awesome trader! Went green quickly and smoothly!

"Constant Vigilance!"

ajrock2000

16-06-2005 08:20:05

same trick here too....this guy is bad news...

PoPoJiJo

16-06-2005 09:27:27

He should be BANT I know for a fact that he just got banned from a4f yesterday evil

ajrock2000

16-06-2005 09:30:16

if people join his site, they are fools....

Christian4life

16-06-2005 14:26:00

idk, i did a trade with him a while back and he was very courteous and polite. I did his ref first but as soon as i went green, he did mine. Btw, he said the reason he got banned from A4f was because he pm'd too many people about doing his freepsps site or somethin. He told me to post this as well.

http//img44.echo.cx/my.php?image=fraud0ma.jpg

cartrenroy

16-06-2005 14:34:59

This guy did the same thing on A4F. He was telling me that he was +24 TR (when he was about 8+).

ajrock2000

16-06-2005 14:36:48

[quoteabe2a8e178="Christian4life"]idk, i did a trade with him a while back and he was very courteous and polite. I did his ref first but as soon as i went green, he did mine. Btw, he said the reason he got banned from A4f was because he pm'd too many people about doing his freepsps site or somethin. He told me to post this as well.

http//img44.echo.cx/my.php?image=fraud0ma.jpg[/quoteabe2a8e178]

in other words he spammed his referral link to new users on A4F, he should definitely know better, ESPECIALLY him being a moderator for a forum himself. on any forum that is grounds for being BANT

ajrock2000

16-06-2005 14:44:07

i just had a conversation with this lamer, he acts like a 3rd grader. I have also contacted the owner of the site he is a MOD at, to show him all this.

GiveMeSome69

16-06-2005 14:44:40

Chr1stian4Life [544 P.M.] i dont scam
Chr1stian4Life [544 P.M.] cuz
Chr1stian4Life [544 P.M.] he's payin me
Chr1stian4Life [544 P.M.] to do refs for him
Chr1stian4Life [544 P.M.] and i said i would go first
Chr1stian4Life [544 P.M.] HE DOESNT SCAM
Chr1stian4Life [544 P.M.] nor do i
Chr1stian4Life [544 P.M.] i said i would go first

ajrock2000

16-06-2005 14:51:31

what a jackass he comes back as a diff person to prove himself.

Peksim

16-06-2005 14:56:32

licoughlivotebantlicoughli

ajrock2000

16-06-2005 15:06:14

AJRoCk 2000 If you dont stop ur nonsense you are going to be bant from gratis sites
Chr1stian4Life what nonsense?
Chr1stian4Life what did i do?
Chr1stian4Life http//img221.echo.cx/my.php?image=proof21si.jpg
AJRoCk 2000 i dont have time for this
AJRoCk 2000 wtf does that prove
Chr1stian4Life naw
Chr1stian4Life that was my last trade
Chr1stian4Life i just did
Chr1stian4Life with some guy
AJRoCk 2000 everyone knows you are triplethreat
AJRoCk 2000 and are reporting u to gratis
AJRoCk 2000 ive also contacted dracov to alert him of your actions as well
Chr1stian4Life What did i do wrong
Chr1stian4Life To get in trouble with gratis?
Chr1stian4Life Please, help me with that
AJRoCk 2000 haha you are making yourself look more ridiculous
Chr1stian4Life How so?
Chr1stian4Life And by the way, triple just signed off
AJRoCk 2000 haha
AJRoCk 2000 keep playing this game its funny
Chr1stian4Life wow

ha.

Pete

16-06-2005 15:48:13

[quotea1c0baa898="ajrock2000"]AJRoCk 2000 If you dont stop ur nonsense you are going to be bant from gratis sites
Chr1stian4Life what nonsense?
Chr1stian4Life what did i do?
Chr1stian4Life http//img221.echo.cx/my.php?image=proof21si.jpg
AJRoCk 2000 i dont have time for this
AJRoCk 2000 wtf does that prove
Chr1stian4Life naw
Chr1stian4Life that was my last trade
Chr1stian4Life i just did
Chr1stian4Life with some guy
AJRoCk 2000 everyone knows you are triplethreat
AJRoCk 2000 and are reporting u to gratis
AJRoCk 2000 ive also contacted dracov to alert him of your actions as well
Chr1stian4Life What did i do wrong
Chr1stian4Life To get in trouble with gratis?
Chr1stian4Life Please, help me with that
AJRoCk 2000 haha you are making yourself look more ridiculous
Chr1stian4Life How so?
Chr1stian4Life And by the way, triple just signed off
AJRoCk 2000 haha
AJRoCk 2000 keep playing this game its funny
Chr1stian4Life wow

ha.[/quotea1c0baa898]

man i think we should f send him a virus to f'up his computer... then he will trade normaly to get his freedesktoppc.com referrals. ))

eye for eye!

gregcool

28-06-2005 11:13:13

Just for information sake. I busted TripleThreat16 on A4F. He used user name 2good4u on there, aim twogood4u23

Thanks

sweeedfish

28-06-2005 11:24:09

ya I got him already on here as 2good4u

gregcool

28-06-2005 11:25:50

[quotea2e72533f8="sweeedfish"]ya I got him already on here as 2good4u[/quotea2e72533f8]

Ok, kool, sorry

roseyyy

31-08-2005 14:32:09

[ie28f34779c]imbusul[/ie28f34779c]

anyway, yeah gregcool, i have had a lot of shady dealings with sandlund. he just AIM'd me to try to get me to initiate trades that happened in the past on other boards on FIPG so that we could "both get the feedback dude".

this was after i caught him scamming on a4f (as enjoy the freelife) and turned him in to zags anonymously.

eff that guy.

i have him on ignore now.

roseyyy

31-08-2005 15:14:29

This kid just IM'd me with a different s/n so that he could call me a coward.

Let's see

Doesn't breaking all the rules in a lot of different forums (using more than one username, trying not to be honest about past identities, trying to get people to do extra feedback for him and IM bombing newbies, posting external links, trying to get other users involved in scams) sound like cowardice?

willr91

31-08-2005 21:57:45

On a4f this user came back with the username "celica." I notice you have a user with that name here. You do the math.

Celica

01-09-2005 00:45:01

I'll admit it. I am Triplethreat. First of all, i was not banned from a4f for scamming. Not once have i ever scammed a single person. Rosey, i traded with you and everything went fine. Seeing that you worship a4f and their mods you went running to them with a bs story. Anyways, right after i was banned from a4f i came over here. I made a trade request and approached by a guy with a fairly high trade rating. "GiveMeSome69". As you see, this guy is now banned. I got him to admit that he had done multiple offers on sites and was a frauder. Seeing that i hate frauders, i refused to go first for him. He then said i was breaking the rules by not going first. BS.

I even posted proof that he frauded and it seemed that no one cared.

As you see, he clearly admitted to using 4 cc's to complete deals. Anyeays, he got me banned falsly. For no reason. Yes i was banned from a4f for spamming my ref. link but i have done nothing wrong on these forums. Refusing to go first for a frauder is not in my eyes breaking the rules.

Anyways, i decided to come over here because i was sick of the immaturity of a4f mods. I was told to "go die" by zags when i asked nicely if i could please have a second chance. On a4f scammers are still around because the mods care more about their pride then they do their position. I never scammed one person, i simply posted an outside conga link once. And pm'd one noob without him making a post. Two very small wrongdoings and i was banned. I had a +16 trade record. Completely clean.

I came back as Enjoy the Freelife. Tried to create an anti scamming method which actually got quite a few praised. I got up to +13 trader feedback until i accidentallly posted a link that had my old email on it. Could a4f let it go. Yes, very easily. I had done nothing wrong that time around and i was even about to donate to the site. But no, they refused to use their god given minds and let their egotistical ways take over. Thus, i was banned. Seeing that i have unlimited proxies at my disposal i signed up two more times. I havent signed up again since i was banned on my last name about 2 weeks ago.

Anyways, that is my story. I have never done anything wrong on FIG. Yes i did uncover a frauder and for it..... i was banned. On a4f, i helped countless people and i did nothing wrong as "Enjoy the Freelife". Anyways, i have moved on from a4f due to the fact that the moderation in most part is horribly chosen. They are not helpful, down to earth, or sensible to others. They simply use their position as a tool to get back at anyone they choose. Innocent or not.

In closing, i would like to reaffirm the fact that i have never scammed anyone in my life. I did break 2 rules on a4f but nothing else.

Thankyou.

-Triplethreat16/Enjoy The Freelife/Celica

ajrock2000

01-09-2005 08:37:07

[quotee189d3da4f="Celica"]I'll admit it. I am Triplethreat. First of all, i was not banned from a4f for scamming. Not once have i ever scammed a single person. Rosey, i traded with you and everything went fine. Seeing that you worship a4f and their mods you went running to them with a bs story. Anyways, right after i was banned from a4f i came over here. I made a trade request and approached by a guy with a fairly high trade rating. "GiveMeSome69". As you see, this guy is now banned. I got him to admit that he had done multiple offers on sites and was a frauder. Seeing that i hate frauders, i refused to go first for him. He then said i was breaking the rules by not going first. BS.

I even posted proof that he frauded and it seemed that no one cared.

As you see, he clearly admitted to using 4 cc's to complete deals. Anyeays, he got me banned falsly. For no reason. Yes i was banned from a4f for spamming my ref. link but i have done nothing wrong on these forums. Refusing to go first for a frauder is not in my eyes breaking the rules.

Anyways, i decided to come over here because i was sick of the immaturity of a4f mods. I was told to "go die" by zags when i asked nicely if i could please have a second chance. On a4f scammers are still around because the mods care more about their pride then they do their position. I never scammed one person, i simply posted an outside conga link once. And pm'd one noob without him making a post. Two very small wrongdoings and i was banned. I had a +16 trade record. Completely clean.

I came back as Enjoy the Freelife. Tried to create an anti scamming method which actually got quite a few praised. I got up to +13 trader feedback until i accidentallly posted a link that had my old email on it. Could a4f let it go. Yes, very easily. I had done nothing wrong that time around and i was even about to donate to the site. But no, they refused to use their god given minds and let their egotistical ways take over. Thus, i was banned. Seeing that i have unlimited proxies at my disposal i signed up two more times. I havent signed up again since i was banned on my last name about 2 weeks ago.

Anyways, that is my story. I have never done anything wrong on FIG. Yes i did uncover a frauder and for it..... i was banned. On a4f, i helped countless people and i did nothing wrong as "Enjoy the Freelife". Anyways, i have moved on from a4f due to the fact that the moderation in most part is horribly chosen. They are not helpful, down to earth, or sensible to others. They simply use their position as a tool to get back at anyone they choose. Innocent or not.

In closing, i would like to reaffirm the fact that i have never scammed anyone in my life. I did break 2 rules on a4f but nothing else.

Thankyou.

-Triplethreat16/Enjoy The Freelife/Celica[/quotee189d3da4f]

OMG this guy is BS. Your are so lucky A4F is down now, so everyone can see how you got owned by patwalls. This guy tried to scam patwalls by telling him he was someone else from A4F with a good trade record. [be189d3da4f]Stay away from thiis guy[/be189d3da4f], he should be [be189d3da4f]BANT[/be189d3da4f]. I personally have also had a few shady experiences with this guy trying to make deals over AIM and insisiting that I go first. That image he posted is useless, because he was banned from refheaven also after about 7 people posted about this guy saying he was a scammer.

Celica

01-09-2005 12:30:00

Aj, you have no idea what your talking about. I never tried to scam patwalls, get your facts straight. No one has ever posted that i was a scammer. This issue was already taken care of on a4f. The mods said loud and clear that i was not banned for scamming but rather for SPAMMING. There has not been a single thread where someone has called me a scammer. When i was banned all my trades were in my PM box. Thus, i made another name and made a post saying people could contact me on my personal AIM to finish the trades. Could i have easily scammed them because i was banned? YES! But did i? NO!

Refheaven was a scam. The owner used the donation money for his personal benefit, thus i told him he was a liar and scammer. And i got banned.

Not once has anyone made a thread calling me a scammer for scamming them.

Now, to confront the issue of Patwalls. Through my 2 names "Triplethreat16, Enjoy the Freelife, and Celica" my trade record was +31. All legit. I knew patwalls wouldnt believe me when i told him i wasnt banned for scamming. I would never scam anyone because im just as Anti-Scamming as any other single person on these forums. As well as Anti-Frauding which alot of people seem to do.

Ajrock, next time you try to flame someone get your facts straight. You are a mindless kid who types whatever comes to his head and not the actual truth. You do nothing to help this community by making up blatent lies to bring glory to yourself. Your probably an outcast in real life and thats why you make it your sole goal to make others miserable in an effort to make yourself look better. GROW UP!

ajrock2000

01-09-2005 12:41:03

[quote14ab963b6e="Celica"]Ajrock, next time you try to flame someone get your facts straight. You are a mindless kid who types whatever comes to his head and not the actual truth. You do nothing to help this community by making up blatent lies to bring glory to yourself. Your probably an outcast in real life and thats why you make it your sole goal to make others miserable in an effort to make yourself look better. GROW UP![/quote14ab963b6e]

^^ How long did it take you to come up with that nonsense? ^^

So you used the names of legit traders on A4F and told Patwalls you were them because he wouldnt believe you got banned for spamming, not scamming? Pllllease. Whatever the case, that is still just as shady. Using another persons identity to trade would be ground for banning on any forum. Nuff said.

Celica

01-09-2005 13:00:17

It took me about 2 minutes. I type quite fast.

You act and type like a 12 year old. First you said i scammed 5 people. After you proved you wrong you now come up with another lame story. Get your facts straight aj. And i never used another persons identidy! I just said that i wasnt banned. Get your facts straight....................... AGAIN

ajrock2000

01-09-2005 13:05:03

haha, I hope Patwalls still has that AIM convo. I have nothing else to say here, I trust the mods will make the right decision.

Celica

01-09-2005 13:10:58

Exactly. You have nothing to say because everything you say is a lie. lol. And, i have done no more wrong on this site than you have. On a4f i may have broke the rules(twice to be precise) but i have done nothing wrong on this site.

Please aj, go back to school because you really need to be re-educated before you ever say something to me again.

good2speed

01-09-2005 13:54:35

[quoteb4dd0924f4="Celica"]Exactly. You have nothing to say because everything you say is a lie. lol. And, i have done no more wrong on this site than you have. On a4f i may have broke the rules(twice to be precise) but i have done nothing wrong on this site.

Please aj, go back to school because you really need to be re-educated before you ever say something to me again.[/quoteb4dd0924f4]

Celica go the apologetic route here. No need to go at AJ as hes just sharing some more facts regarding you. Ive seen pat on this very forum so why dont we get him here ourselkves and have him contribute. Basically as far as I know your starting off new here. I could care less about triplethreat. One of the things newbs to this site must accept is seniority. Now Aj has been on this site much longer than you Celica so show him some respect. Your just digging your own hole arguing with him bc a lot of us like AJ here. If you keep arguing and a mod doenst like it Im sure hell keep a close eye on you and wont hesitate to ban you if theres is even the slightest incident. Id recommend playing the wall for a while and not say anything since it is AJ. Now if a newb came at you please fire at will but just remember who it is that your attacking.

patwalls99

01-09-2005 14:05:18

YES, he is a scammer, I've had conversations with him that are bad. When A4F comes back up I'll show you them (they're in the lounge).

-Pat

good2speed

01-09-2005 14:07:45

[quotea3f9061e22="patwalls99"]YES, he is a scammer, I've had conversations with him that are bad. When A4F comes back up I'll show you them (they're in the lounge).

-Pat[/quotea3f9061e22]

pwned again. Knew his story wasnt adding up. Especially with the harsh words directed at AJ. Thx Patwalls. Do you have any logs of those conversations?

ajrock2000

01-09-2005 14:11:35

Thx for the backup good2speed. He is trying to make trades in the trading section , and I made a post for people to refer to this thread trading with this guy.

Celica

01-09-2005 14:29:36

[quotef3289fe1c6="patwalls99"]YES, he is a scammer, I've had conversations with him that are bad. When A4F comes back up I'll show you them (they're in the lounge).

-Pat[/quotef3289fe1c6]

I never scammed anyone!!!! THe mods on a4f know that. Yes i did say i wasnt banned to you, but not once did i scam anyone. One guy thought i scammed him and he made a thread about it. Well guess what, the next day i was green. I told him the deal took 2-3 weeks but he didnt believe me.

Not once have I scammed a single user. I have flamed users who commit fraud. I have spammed 3 users mailbox's with trade requests. And i have posted an outside conga link once. NEVER ONCE SCAMMED ANYONE!

I traded with users after i was banned and i told every single one of them that i was banned and why. Not a single one of them did i scam.

Please, get your facts straight before you make false accusations.

Not only did i not scam people but even after i was banned. I told users who i was in trades with how to contact me to make sure they werent ripped!

tano124

01-09-2005 14:36:08

Him and I did a trade together! He's a really good guy, knows what he's doing and also goes green very fast. He's defietly not a scammer and also answers tons of questoins that I had... Again, great guy......

drum attacks

01-09-2005 14:36:43

I've traded with Celica twice and didnt get scammed. He was one of my first trades and helped me out alot.

ajrock2000

01-09-2005 14:39:24

Assuming you people arnt Celica, and are telling the truth. You have no weight here since you all joined within 2 days ago, and the trade must not hav happened on here because you are all under 2TR.

Celica

01-09-2005 14:40:25

Do you guys want more? If i wanted to scam people i easily could. Very easily. I have over 2000 proxies on a drop down menu which i can activate at any time. I could keep coming back as a different user and scamming people! But do i? NO! I am thee most antiscammer on this board. Or at least even with anyone! I hate scammers, and frauders alike. I've told you why i was banned countless times. You just dont listen

ajrock2000

01-09-2005 14:43:03

[quote41bad25360="Celica"]Do you guys want more? If i wanted to scam people i easily could. Very easily. I have over 2000 proxies on a drop down menu which i can activate at any time.[b41bad25360] I could keep coming back as a different user[/b41bad25360] and scamming people! But do i? NO! I am thee most antiscammer on this board. Or at least even with anyone! I hate scammers, and frauders alike. I've told you why i was banned countless times. You just dont listen[/quote41bad25360]

According to my records, you have already done this twice.

Celica

01-09-2005 14:46:24

Please, tell me right now who i scammed. It would be a delight... But wait!! YOU CANT! Because i have never scammed a single person in my life.

Jake

01-09-2005 14:50:13

Ok,

Lets calm this one down a little boys.

This can all be resolved rationally.

ajrock2000

01-09-2005 15:01:06

To all who havent read the other thread on Celica.

Here is something to ponder.

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=20880

Read the bottom of the thread. hehe

[quote299f2a67be="kerms"]
i have about 10 aim convos that show that you're nothing more than 12 years old and trying to get away with scamming.[/quote299f2a67be]

ajrock2000

01-09-2005 15:11:41

Well he Imed me and here is Celicas response to kerms multiple accounts.

[quote2408969f75]Sandlund TC Hello
Sandlund TC How bout we have an orderly convorsation
Sandlund TC If you dont mind
AJRoCk 2000 hey you unblocked me hahah
Sandlund TC Ok?
Sandlund TC No flaming
Sandlund TC Why do you hate me so much?
AJRoCk 2000 I dont flame
Sandlund TC I never scammed a person
AJRoCk 2000 I never do
Sandlund TC Ever
Sandlund TC I flame
Sandlund TC Alot
AJRoCk 2000 I know
Sandlund TC Only frauders
Sandlund TC Anyways
Sandlund TC I never scammed anyone
AJRoCk 2000 Explain your multiple accounts
Sandlund TC Your sources are wrong
Sandlund TC Dude
Sandlund TC I was set up
Sandlund TC That email was not mine
Sandlund TC I have no idea who it was
AJRoCk 2000 OMG
Sandlund TC im not lieing
AJRoCk 2000 you knwo this convo is going on fig right
Sandlund TC Sure
Sandlund TC I dont care
Sandlund TC But that was not my email
Sandlund TC The night of the raffle. I wanted in on it.
AJRoCk 2000 and it was somehow from the same IP as you?
Sandlund TC I cant explain that
Sandlund TC But one sec
AJRoCk 2000 Right.
Sandlund TC The night of the raffle, i wanted in
Sandlund TC So i was like, im gonna sign up and do a deal
Sandlund TC Hold of the raffle. Kerms said ok
Sandlund TC He then proceeded to ask "is that your email accoun"
Sandlund TC And im like no, it's not
Sandlund TC I"ve never signed up for your site
Sandlund TC I told him taht
Sandlund TC I then signed up
Sandlund TC He told me to do jeuneusse because it was highpaying
Sandlund TC I did
Sandlund TC And i went green
Sandlund TC The guy i did the ref for(has a bunch of letters in his name)
Sandlund TC Wouldnt pay me because i was banned from a4f
Sandlund TC After the raffle
Sandlund TC I asked kerms why he rigged it
AJRoCk 2000 Why are you telling me this
Sandlund TC Please, just listen
Sandlund TC I asked kerms
Sandlund TC I even asked gaita
Sandlund TC She can confirm that
Sandlund TC Gaita then said zags knew it too
Sandlund TC Kerms was pissed
Sandlund TC And he must have somehow put my ip on that account
Sandlund TC I asked another site owner
Sandlund TC And he said that since kerms had the custom code to his site. He could easily change any users IP
Sandlund TC But i never scammed kerms
Sandlund TC Nor tried too
Sandlund TC That other account which was not mine
Sandlund TC Had no refs, no completed deals, and no activity
Sandlund TC on it
AJRoCk 2000 Look, I have no idea if you are lying or not, but your past record does not go in your favor.
Sandlund TC Understood
Sandlund TC Completely
Sandlund TC But i never scammed anyone
Sandlund TC Did i post an outside conga link? Yes
Sandlund TC Did i spam a few guys PM boxes? Yes
AJRoCk 2000 Yes everytime you say that I think you scammed someone more.
Sandlund TC Did i flame a frauder? Yes
Sandlund TC The only reason i spammed newbs pm boxes
Sandlund TC Is because i hate going first for people
AJRoCk 2000 Yes
Sandlund TC I got scammed once
Sandlund TC And i vowed it would never happen again
Sandlund TC Thus, i only trade with site owners
Sandlund TC Or people who go first
Sandlund TC It's not to scam them
Sandlund TC It's so i dont get scammed in return
Sandlund TC I trust no one
AJRoCk 2000 ya ya ya
Sandlund TC Im not lieing
AJRoCk 2000 Im gonna post this convo and see what people say.
AJRoCk 2000 i didnt say u wre
Sandlund TC Thats fine
AJRoCk 2000 i have to go now tho
Sandlund TC But that second email is not mine
Sandlund TC No prob
Sandlund TC Thanks for your time
Sandlund TC And listening
AJRoCk 2000 yup
Sandlund TC I appreciate it[/quote2408969f75]

roseyyy

01-09-2005 15:30:17

[quote3edf2e49a8] I have over 2000 proxies on a drop down menu which i can activate at any time. I could keep coming back as a different user and scamming people! But do i?[/quote3edf2e49a8]

Man, what is the fucking point? Why do you even care enough to do this?

good2speed

01-09-2005 15:32:49

[quotea64f27be48="roseyyy"][quotea64f27be48] I have over 2000 proxies on a drop down menu which i can activate at any time. I could keep coming back as a different user and scamming people! But do i?[/quotea64f27be48]

Man, what is the fucking point? Why do you even care enough to do this?[/quotea64f27be48]

basically his way of trying to say dont ban me or Ill come back and scam some more.

roseyyy

01-09-2005 15:33:49

[quotee123ea4c7b]Seeing that you worship a4f and their mods you went running to them with a bs story[/quotee123ea4c7b]

How can you say that it's BS that you asked me to do double feedback for your one trade with me? And the other thing I told them was that you were TripleThreat, who Zags told me had been banned previously. That's all I told him. Anyway. If you are going to come clean, then do it completely. I don't buy it.

stoogepid

01-09-2005 15:37:01

[quote9723a14024="roseyyy"][quote9723a14024]Seeing that you worship a4f and their mods you went running to them with a bs story[/quote9723a14024]

How can you say that it's BS that you asked me to do double feedback for your one trade with me? And the other thing I told them was that you were TripleThreat, who Zags told me had been banned previously. That's all I told him. Anyway. If you are going to come clean, then do it completely. I don't buy it.[/quote9723a14024]

Ohhh Double Feedback.... What the shit! My question is why isnt this guy banned forever? This is way more than enough evidence. The Orderit4free incident, the numerous banations on both A4F and FIPG, rude PMs, ignorant AIMS, and now this? Im sorry this guy is scammer.

roseyyy

01-09-2005 15:41:56

All I can say is I never would have even been acquainted with this dude if he hadn't AIM spammed me relentlessly on my first day on A4F. Which in and of itself is ban-worthy behaviour. Dude just doesn't learn his lesson because there are no real consequences.

Celica

01-09-2005 15:50:50

Roseyy, b4 you said you reported to me for scamming to zags.

And i asked roseyy if she wanted to leave feedback on this site for 2 previous trades we had done. Both of which went great. I went green, she went green. Nothing wrong. She has been a member of FIG but we never reported the trades here.

roseyyy

01-09-2005 16:01:02

[quote5d3ba20549]Man, what is the fucking point? Why do you even care enough to do this?[/quote5d3ba20549]

What I mean is why does this mean so much to you, Jonny? To keep coming back and back and back when it's obvious you cheated.

patwalls99

02-09-2005 22:56:46

Guys, this clown is playing AIM pranks on me (you know those ones from ebaums world, imprank.ebaumsworld(dot)com) He's doing it every night and saying some really stupid shit. Watch out guys. I know this guy is on the forums and has a new username(s). He's doing it because I messed with him after he was banned.

-Pat

theysayjump

02-09-2005 23:25:27

lol, thats sad.......we;; both of his names are now banned, so theres no more need for this discussion anymore.

if he comes he, he'll get banned again, and again and again.

Admin

07-09-2005 18:28:15

just chiming in to say that this guy is a total fucking toolshed