ME! Please Read!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=16249

AndrewZ

08-06-2005 19:03:16

Please read this to anyone that has a trade pending with me.

Well, here is the story..

Apparently my billet (a person im living with in canada while I play hockey) has been trading people for freeflatscreens greens. He is using my account to do so. He must have got my password from when I used his computer and it mustve been saved. I just found out today about 1/2 hour ago when I logged in and I had about 7 PMs for trades I had no clue about. I am only in one real trade for xbox3604free with wolfeman. Im not quite sure how many people he has but I assure you he wont be getting his flatscreen, he will only be getting an ass kicking from me. I signed up multiple accounts with his address and email, all under him. The thing that surprises me is that he has to be a complete dumbass... gratis doesent ship to canada and thats where he lives. Im not quite sure how he got an account either, he muste got a friend that lives in the states to register one for him becuase you cant register them while your in canada.

I dont know what to tell everyone. I will take the cousiquences for this myself and do whatever it takes. I cant sign up for most sites that he had trades with becuase i already have accounts with those sites. If i am to be banned for this or have a negative TR, so be it. Just please let me finish my trade with wolfeman as we are in the middle of it and he has already payed me.

I dont know what to say... Im going upstairs right now to kick his ass becuase I know he is online right now. I will also change my password so he can never do this again

You dont know how sorry I am this happened.... oops

CoMpFrEaK

08-06-2005 20:21:51

Show me a few examples of posts NOT made by you. Aka by your "friend"

AndrewZ

08-06-2005 20:35:03

[quote2a2c9b61e6="CoMpFrEaK"]Show me a few examples of posts NOT made by you. Aka by your "friend"[/quote2a2c9b61e6]

I know for a fact he posted some trading thread for it in the trading forum, i dont have the URL but its on the 1st or 2nd page. Im not sure if he posted anything else besides that. And no, its not my friend, its the now cripple kid i live with.

thespytfire

08-06-2005 21:30:55

Here is the link to the thread in the Trade Forum I Need Free Flat Screens! Will pay 28$ or trade![=http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=16003&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=]I Need Free Flat Screens! Will pay 28$ or trade!

That edit about signing up at a friend's house wasn't there when I sent my first PM and initiated a trade.

Here is the correspondence between us in PMs

====================
From thespytfire
To AndrewZ
Posted Sun Jun 05, 2005 726 pm
Subject FreeFlatScreens.com Trade

Hey there, I can sign up under your FreeFlatScreens.com account. Can you do the Gratis site FreeMiniMacs.com? Let me know! Thanks!

-thespytfire

====================

From AndrewZ
To thespytfire
Posted Sun Jun 05, 2005 747 pm
Subject Re FreeFlatScreens.com Trade

thespytfire wrote

Hey there, I can sign up under your FreeFlatScreens.com account. Can you do the Gratis site FreeMiniMacs.com? Let me know! Thanks!

-thespytfire

hey i can do this

I guess since my TR is higher you go first... here is my link http//www.FreeFlatScreens.com/?r=li

feel free to setup a trade

====================

From thespytfire
To AndrewZ
Posted Sun Jun 05, 2005 814 pm

Excellent! I will sign up under your FreeFlatScreens account tomorrow afternoon and complete an offer. I'll send you a PM when everything is taken care of.

I've also started a trade for us under the trade module.

-thespyfire

====================

From AndrewZ
To thespytfire
Posted Sun Jun 05, 2005 815 pm

thespytfire wrote

Excellent! I will sign up under your FreeFlatScreens account tomorrow afternoon and complete an offer. I'll send you a PM when everything is taken care of.

I've also started a trade for us under the trade module.

-thespyfire

Ok sounds good... make sure to include which offer you did

====================

From thespytfire
To AndrewZ
Posted Mon Jun 06, 2005 906 pm

Just letting you know that I have signed up under your FreeFlatScreens.com account and completed an offer. I did the Ultraslim offer, so you should receive credit pretty quickly. The e-mail address I used to sign up was li@li. I will be sure to let you know as soon as I go green.

-thespytfire

====================

From AndrewZ
To thespytfire
Posted Tue Jun 07, 2005 556 am

thespytfire wrote

Just letting you know that I have signed up under your FreeFlatScreens.com account and completed an offer. I did the Ultraslim offer, so you should receive credit pretty quickly. The e-mail address I used to sign up was li@li. I will be sure to let you know as soon as I go green.

-thespytfire

Ok cool... thanks for the heads up

====================

From thespytfire
To AndrewZ
Posted Wed Jun 08, 2005 950 am

Hey there, according to my account, you should now have a green on FreeFlatScreens.com! I have updated the trade module to show this.

Here is my FreeMiniMacs referral for whenever you get the chance
http//www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=li

Thanks!

-thespytfire
====================

This is a shame...scammers suck. Guess that about sums it up. (

Madhattan

13-06-2005 11:05:14

I just went green on our freeflatscreens trade. Do you mean to tell me that Ive been had?

sweeedfish

13-06-2005 11:12:13

Andrewz you need to complete your side of the trade for these people. I know for a fact that this other person in your house isn't trading with these people.

thespytfire

14-06-2005 20:00:22

Some sort of reparation would be nice. He never even sent me a PM explaining himself...

AndrewZ

14-06-2005 22:00:17

[quote34d5c23472="sweeedfish"]Andrewz you need to complete your side of the trade for these people. I know for a fact that this other person in your house isn't trading with these people.[/quote34d5c23472]

Actually I know for a fact he was trading with them.

Explain what you mean.

sweeedfish

15-06-2005 00:00:32

[quote187e2af400="AndrewZ"][quote187e2af400="sweeedfish"]Andrewz you need to complete your side of the trade for these people. I know for a fact that this other person in your house isn't trading with these people.[/quote187e2af400]

Explain what you mean.[/quote187e2af400]
Why were you trading for flatscreens with the same ref link I might add, before and after this incident then ? That I don't understand.

Madhattan

15-06-2005 00:45:40

Andrewz please PM me back.

Ive sent you plenty of PMs and emails and havent heard back from you.

I completed the freeflatscreens trade and would like to be compensated for it somehow.
Please contact me

AndrewZ

15-06-2005 06:47:43

[quote45d442a1a1="sweeedfish"][quote45d442a1a1="AndrewZ"][quote45d442a1a1="sweeedfish"]Andrewz you need to complete your side of the trade for these people. I know for a fact that this other person in your house isn't trading with these people.[/quote45d442a1a1]

Explain what you mean.[/quote45d442a1a1]
Why were you trading for flatscreens with the same ref link I might add, before and after this incident then ? That I don't understand.[/quote45d442a1a1]

I never was trading for freeflatscreens.

Madhattan

16-06-2005 13:34:54

Hey, so are you going to contact me regarding this issue or what?

Madhattan

19-06-2005 00:09:57

Mods, He should be banned.

PoPoJiJo

19-06-2005 10:38:30

I didn't think you could even sign up for freeflatscreens while in canada or has that changed? I thought it was only freeipods...