dcrainmaker is scamming me(im wrong THIS time)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=15924

JUNIOR6886

04-06-2005 07:26:33

dcrainmaker wanted me to go first in our freeipodshuffle for free360xbox
trade because his tr was higher roll I reluctantly signed up and greened
very quickly for his free360xbox. I greened on the 25thfor him and still no green from me. I got my last ref elsewhere and im now sent to vendor
so im now asking him to pay me 15$ for the green. (A good price considering i could easily have gotten double)

PoPoJiJo

04-06-2005 13:20:36

Im not sure about that you should have waited for him to green it hasn't even been 10 days and it can easily take that long if not longer to go green
I think you might have been to hasty
is he responding to your pms?

theysayjump

04-06-2005 13:31:58

you say you got no green but did you even get a yellow?

if you got a yellow then you shouldve waited a bit longer in the chance he mightve greened....if you didnt even get a yellow then you have a right to complain.

also as pop said has he been responding to your PM's.....you tried e-mailing him?

Stroid

04-06-2005 13:46:37

junior you keep getting "scammed" maybe your just complaining for no reason and you should be more patient. dcrainmaker prolle did a offer that takes a bit longer to green. Dont start accusing people. I find it hard that you keep getting scammed i think you are just impatient.

Tony White

04-06-2005 16:01:19

Be patient with dcrainmaker, he will follow through. He greened for me on freeflatscreens and freeipods, after I greened for him, but he took some time for freeipods. I know it was Gratis's fault for the delay and dcrainmaker was even nice enough to do another offer for me when Gratis was slow to respond to his credit request. I trusted him enough to even do a simultaneous green trade with him later on when we both had high TRs.

Just hang in there. I know it can be hard to be patient, but when you're a veteran trader like dcrainmaker, there are only so many offers to choose from, and unfortunately, that may mean choosing slow crediting ones. He won't let you down, just keep in contact with him. He's a good guy.

JUNIOR6886

04-06-2005 21:40:53

dcrainmaker hasent been responding to my PMs.... when I asked mr0x
to pay me after failing to green for ages he agreed and paid promptly
I dont see why dcrainmaker cant do the same

dcrainmaker

05-06-2005 20:37:34

Junior, you are an absolute moron. I've been out of town for the past several days for a wedding and just now returned. I haven't even checked my pms yet, because I came across this thread first.

We have had NO discussion whatsoever about an alternative resolution of our current trade, so I don't know what the hell you're talking about. But making stuff up and posting it on the forum isn't a good policy.

By the way, I told you several days ago that an offer had been completed on your FreeIpodShuffle account, and that I was waiting on the green. You don't then have the luxury of changing the terms of the trade because you no longer need my green. People like you are extremely detrimental to this forum.

dcrainmaker

05-06-2005 20:42:26

[quote680d42c398="theysayjump"]you say you got no green but did you even get a yellow?

if you got a yellow then you shouldve waited a bit longer in the chance he mightve greened....if you didnt even get a yellow then you have a right to complain.

also as pop said has he been responding to your PM's.....you tried e-mailing him?[/quote680d42c398]

of course he got a yellow and an offer was completed. it didn't green within a few days and he started going apeshit (I actually think he waited a day and a half before complaining).

JUNIOR6886

06-06-2005 03:55:34

And did you fucking tell me you were gonna be leaving for the next few days? NO you didnt. I gave you a green and you gave me nothing in return. Ive been officially scammed for the second time. Whatever, ive learned my lesson. There will be much less drama when I stick to my guns and avoid High TR users no matter how badly i need a green....

And Stroid, yes i might be a little impatient but I don't like to hesistate when i think something is going wrong in a trade. I hesistated when ClearestChannel40 didnt green after
4 weeks and I paid a heavy price for that. I just dont wanna make the same mistake again (

Stroid

06-06-2005 06:28:18

I dont think DC scammed you i think you are impatient and thats not DC's fault you need to calm down and quit bitching people out otherwise you wont be doing that here anymore

dcrainmaker

06-06-2005 08:49:16

[quote28acc9d171="JUNIOR6886"]And did you fucking tell me you were gonna be leaving for the next few days? NO you didnt. I gave you a green and you gave me nothing in return. Ive been officially scammed for the second time. Whatever, ive learned my lesson. There will be much less drama when I stick to my guns and avoid High TR users no matter how badly i need a green....

And Stroid, yes i might be a little impatient but I don't like to hesistate when i think something is going wrong in a trade. I hesistated when ClearestChannel40 didnt green after
4 weeks and I paid a heavy price for that. I just dont wanna make the same mistake again ([/quote28acc9d171]

The unintentional comedy each time you post is remarkable. Are you serious? I needed to give you a memo that I was taking a weekend trip and would be away from the computer? Damn, you must really have no life whatsoever.

Why don't you tell everyone how long you waited on a green from me before you claimed I had "scammed" you? We're not talking about weeks here like with CC40, are we?

I see this for exactly what it is. You no longer need my green, so you're attempting to intimidate me into paying you, when those weren't the terms of the agreed upon trade.

This is bullshit in every since of the word. Then again, I've come to realize in your short time here that this sort of behavior from you is par for the course.

EDIT By the way, you referenced mr0x earlier, so I thought I'd share the fact that I've been waiting on a green from him (I went first, despite both of us having high TR's) for considerably longer than you've been waiting on one from me. Do you see me claiming he's a "scammer?"

Junior, your name is well-deserved.

comppimp

06-06-2005 13:46:53

Christ Junior, STOP BITCHING! BE PATIENT! NOT EVERYONE WITH A HIGH TR IS LIKE CC40! He didn't "have" to tell you he was going away for a few days because he did his offer before he went away. How would he have known his offer wouldnt green in record time as you always want it to? I doubt anyone would want to trade with you after all these times you've jumped the gun and assume everyone with a high tr is like cc40. Whenever you get that shit out of your head, you will be far more sensible/resonable and will survive on these forums. Otherwise, your days are numbered.

JUNIOR6886

09-06-2005 16:09:34

to dcrainmaker
Well I did some thinking and I realised I was wrong this time.
I didnt give you a reasonable ammount of time to green and
judged you prematurely becausr of your TR. Ive let the fact
that CC40 scammed me out of 30$ affect my attitude here negatively
assuming if a high TR person doesnt green in 2 days they are scammers
is retarded. I started my trade with you because of my impatience with someone else who later greened and I hoped you would green so that I at least got SOMETHING for doing his gratis' xbox360 site even if it was a ref I no longer had use for. I couldnt stand the though that my rash behaivor cost me to waste another ref and I figured "I cant get another extra green from him since freeipodshuffle already approved me so I might as well try to get SOMETHING so i asked for cash and you turned me down. It was indeed your right to do so. Afterall its not your fault I
got approved and was unable to collect greens any longer.

Short summary. I was wrong and im sorry. (

to comppimp
Besides this thread I was warrented to post complaints of the other times i felt like i got scammed. Almost all of the people who I accused contacted me and actually came through for me but it was AFTER they saw my thread. I dont like to wait long for greens but im not just stupidly posting scam threads about everyone who doesnt green withing 5 minutes of signup.

dcrainmaker

09-06-2005 16:43:10

[quotedc3a547707="JUNIOR6886"]to dcrainmaker
Well I did some thinking and I realised I was wrong this time.
I didnt give you a reasonable ammount of time to green and
judged you prematurely becausr of your TR. Ive let the fact
that CC40 scammed me out of 30$ affect my attitude here negatively
assuming if a high TR person doesnt green in 2 days they are scammers
is retarded. I started my trade with you because of my impatience with someone else who later greened and I hoped you would green so that I at least got SOMETHING for doing his gratis' xbox360 site even if it was a ref I no longer had use for. I couldnt stand the though that my rash behaivor cost me to waste another ref and I figured "I cant get another extra green from him since freeipodshuffle already approved me so I might as well try to get SOMETHING so i asked for cash and you turned me down. It was indeed your right to do so. Afterall its not your fault I
got approved and was unable to collect greens any longer.

Short summary. I was wrong and im sorry. (

to comppimp
Besides this thread I was warrented to post complaints of the other times i felt like i got scammed. Almost all of the people who I accused contacted me and actually came through for me but it was AFTER they saw my thread. I dont like to wait long for greens but im not just stupidly posting scam threads about everyone who doesnt green withing 5 minutes of signup.[/quotedc3a547707]

don't sweat it, junior.

thanks for the apology.

Stroid

09-06-2005 17:29:05

wow a apology after Junior got roasted