Darkancient Bashing / Complaints / Questions ect Thread

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=15822

darkancient

02-06-2005 23:29:29

Ok - So To keep this neat it would be cool to just bash me in one thread or complain / inquire in one thread - Sorry individual contact isnt possible like Tib pointed out - no I cant turn AIM on or yahoo on in all the places I am at - and truthfully I would rather not do it - All that means is a window to bash on me where the mods cant do their job and moderate the intensity of the bad mouthing

So anyhow any complains / questions or general comments about how much an asshole I am is welcome but please in hopes of keeping the board clean and making it easier to respond to complains or questions use ONE thread not 20 because people are posting the same crap in each thread

I just wanted to say I am sorry its taking so long - Regardless of how much bashing I recieve I will make right what is wrong - I CANNOT at the moment paypal thoes of you who are whining that you want your money right now because the fact that I dont have it hinders my ability to do so - I canned my paypal account because people trying to get the charge back onto me will make me eat something like a 30 dollar fee for EACH one of you so im not about to let a few people ruin my ability to payback others - I am going to open a new paypal with another email in the next few days as I have money to pay people back - I am not just sitting here coming back to these forums to listen to crap get talked about me because im a scammer - if I was gonna scam dont you think I wouldve taken advance payment for more than just 1 person on each site? I couldve ran off with anywhere from 400-800 dollars - why didnt I do that? because I had no intention of scamming anyone - Sorry that you all are feeling like im scamming you (and im especially sorry to thoes whos pm's I havent responded to as I havent opened but a few because most are just people complaining that I need to refund them now and I just cant make money appear out of my ass as much as I would like to)

Anyhow I just wanted to say a quick Thanks to thoes of you who are being ever so kind - Especially Ethan - He has given me a few alternate ways to get funds (Sadly I cant do much atm because people trying to charge back and make me eat an extra 30 dollars for each claim because they think im just lying and scamming caused me to have to crap out my paypal)

Edited Statment to mods made out of anger - Really uncalled for

Sorry everyone who thinks im scamming - I cant come up with money out of thin air im working on it and have no ETA - Refunds will be made regardless of what happens - If I get banned so be it but I will contact you all regardless of ban or not because I am not a scammer even if a few dips would like to label me one - So dont fret if I get banned or anything (I am only saying this because Stroid is looking a little trigger happy) you WILL recieve your refund (yes , even thoes of you who are being A-holes presently because I can understand that its just you being a little stressed and being irrational expecting me to magiclly make money appear out of nowhere)

Talk to you all soon - sorry I am not directly communicating with each one of you I just dont see the point because the simple fact is everyone would like their money or a green (depending on the person) and I havent the ability to do either at this present moment so I dont want to sit and tell each of the probably 20 people one by one the same thing (that I have no ETA at present but am working hard to get the funds for this)

Anyhow talk to you all later (hopefully sooner than later)

darkancient

02-06-2005 23:30:01

On a side note - the -10 karma is just rude =P

darkancient

02-06-2005 23:55:46

Oh ok so like I developed a Plan - I think I have some one who will let me sign him up to napster - now while this wont let me green all of you I can get one of the two last greens I need for psps4free - so hopefully next friday I will have enough cash to repay everyone (Mind you this is just a fall back plan im working to get the money as well as some one who will let me ship mass amounts of garbage to their house but havent had much luck)

slease

03-06-2005 00:04:58

You should pay back the people you owe the most money to first. It's a much bigger deal to owe someone 70.00 than it is to owe someone 20.00 so start with them. It's childish to say that you will pay back in order of kindness. People are only angry because they want there money and they have a right to be pissed.

I'm guessing you don't have a credit card or this problem would be remedied easily. Can you apply for a student CC at your bank? Most make it very easy to get a card with a 500.00 limit or so.

darkancient

03-06-2005 00:08:03

[quotee8dc75c3a2="slease"]You should pay back the people you owe the most money to first. It's a much bigger deal to owe someone 70.00 than it is to owe someone 20.00 so start with them. It's childish to say that you will pay back in order of kindness. People are only angry because they want there money and they have a right to be pissed.

I'm guessing you don't have a credit card or this problem would be remedied easily. Can you apply for a student CC at your bank? Most make it very easy to get a card with a 500.00 limit or so.[/quotee8dc75c3a2]

im currently out of work so I have been turned down for 3 at the moment and I go to a private institution - and your right about the 70 dollar thing - i was more reffering to people like junior who is ready to shoot me in the face over 10 dollars - good info Slease - I am going to try and locate a student card that wouldnt be bad at all not like I couldnt use the credit bump - thanks much man first bit of usefull info to come out of this yet =) (assuming I got approved for a CC how would I go about refunding people do I link it to paypal some how and itll come out of my CC? and is there a limited number of transactions they will allow me to do each day (paypal not the cc)) thanks Slease your awsome and a big help =)

Tib

03-06-2005 03:08:27

See my problem is there are free trials like Efax and Video Professor Online where you just have to enter your CC info and then if you don't like the offer you can end it before the trial is over. That doesn't cost you any money and still gets your requirements for 2 people over.

I've been patiently waiting for 3 weeks now and this that you should not have withdrawn the money from paypal if you weren't able to do the offers like you said you were going to.

You need to contact each person and give a timeline. You don't return pm's about anything. I would like my green or my $20 back quickly. It's not fair to keep stringing people on.

Stroid

03-06-2005 06:33:29

[quote015e837236="darkancient"]

To the Mods who are complaining and saying this is unacceptable - DUH - do I sound like im a moron? what do you want me to do? I cant crap out the money can I? all I can say is youll have to sit and wait until I do have a descent amount of money to refund at least a few at a time (I am going to refund in order of kindness honestly because I dont feel that because you are being a jerk you deserve to get your refund before the person who has been so kind as to sit and wait and even in some cases lend some moral support)[/quote015e837236]

First of Dark im not complaining as a moderator i must follow up on scammers and things of this nature. Do not come at me the way you have been i have never called you a scammer i did say your story doesnt really match up but i have always said i hope you come through. And your gonna refund people out of kindness thats just ridiculous. You should refund them cause you want to do the right thing and you owe it to them. Anyways check your attitude you made alot of promises that you couldnt complete and people are angry if anyone has a right to be upset its everyone that is waiting on you not you. So dont come in here complaining about people being upset you have no right.

Blink182=Gone

03-06-2005 09:19:17

dark, what about my $20? You've never really said anything more. I'm as desperate for it back, as JUNIOR is. D

darkancient

03-06-2005 12:44:07

I said I am going to refund the people who were kind first - not out of kindness - I owe people money thats for damn sure - Your have just been calling me a scammer all along and I am not saying dont look out for the members of this community - by all means please do - im just saying if I were trying to scam I wouldnt be sitting here eating this ridicule -

Ok basiclly I have two seperate things im trying to get one or the other to work out - A credit card (slease helped me out with that last night) or payment from psps4free -

Tib - I cannot do efax because you have to stay on past the 30 days for the credit to show - Video professor charges you money - little to none of these are free most ping you for a buck at the least to validate ability to pay - That isnt so much the problem as the fact that (im not even 10% sure at the moment because I am in such a mess - but I do have the info written down) I believe you were done by my cousin in which case I still have to get a prepaid CC of some sort because he closed his bank acct and had no actual cc (because he quit working to attend school full time) so basiclly I have to clean up after him on this because its my TR - now regardless it will be fixed but you have to understand its not just that easy at the moment I am sorry sincerely I know your upset and its taking a bit long but even if I were working full time there is no way I couldve paid you as quickly as you wanted because paychecks dont happen but once a week at best =(

Blink - I am sorry that I havent been able to set an ETA - I can promise it will be no longer than 4 weeks - I know thats a lot but thats at worse - I can also promise it wont be doable by the end of the day unless the cc company mailed out a card to me over night mail - I also dont have any more work lined up till Sunday and even still its only 2 hours for 30 bucks - thus not very much and I have to put 5 dollars into the bus (one way there one way back) regardless you will get paid like I said im sorry this isnt a better schedule but I am not working because I am going to school full time so I was just now looking for a job the last 2 weeks and San Diegos job market kind of sucks -

Again Sorry Stroid - your right I stepped to you wrong - im just a bit upset that im getting so much bashing while im still here trying to clear this up its just a tad upsetting - I didnt step off or just hide and wait till I could clear this up, I came here to check and keep people up to date and am just eating all kinds of negative critisizm - I understand people being upset but bashing me over and over in different threads and PM's is just not doing anything to make me pay them back faster and is making me not want to pay some of them back (I will but its making me not want to) - So, sorry; your right Stroid I did step a bit outa place there - Any information you need like a list of the trades I am in I can provide please PM me requests you need to make your job smoother I am happy to comply. I am just trying to get people to lay off the bashing some it would be nice as it isnt helping matters any. Thanks - Joe

Edit Thanks Stroid for helping to make me able to respond to people with one thread instead of 10

Stroid

03-06-2005 12:56:15

appology accepted and i wont allow people to bash anymore your correct thats not fair either

Stroid

03-06-2005 13:01:32

i have deleted the other threads

theysayjump

03-06-2005 13:05:04

although im not involved in this in anyway i just wanted to say that if he was trying to scam you guys, why would he be here defending himself and replying to comments people are making?

im not defending him but if you wanted to scam someone, why would you go to effort of taking peoples money, not doing offers, going through all the bashing he has recieved and still stay here to to try and clear your name?

to me it doesnt make sense but thats just my 2 cents...i hope this is all resolved soon.

darkancient

03-06-2005 13:27:33

[quote55e3d0dc1a="Stroid"]i have deleted the other threads[/quote55e3d0dc1a]

thanks so much Stroid - and thanks for understanding the angry post and not being too upset about it - again sorry -

Thanks for the moral support Theysayjump - Hopefully I get a quick way to deal with all this drama I dont like owing people especially so many people =(

Stroid

03-06-2005 14:00:43

[quote0cc3677cdb="darkancient"][quote0cc3677cdb="Stroid"]i have deleted the other threads[/quote0cc3677cdb]

thanks so much Stroid - and thanks for understanding the angry post and not being too upset about it - again sorry -

Thanks for the moral support Theysayjump - Hopefully I get a quick way to deal with all this drama I dont like owing people especially so many people =([/quote0cc3677cdb]

its all good man shit happens plus this is just the internet

JUNIOR6886

03-06-2005 17:56:09

i was more reffering to people like junior who is ready to shoot me in the face over 10 dollars

Its not just the money im upset about. Its the PRINCIPLE of the matter.
I wanna BELIEVE in this forum's TR system and because of this you have made it harder for me to trust high TR people than before. This system that Admin has setup is great but you are shaking my confidence in it and thats VERY upsetting. So YES im highly heated "over 10 dollars"
and again my paypal address is email==JUNIOR6886@comcast.netJUNIOR6886@comcast.net=JUNIOR6886@comcast.netJUNIOR6886@comcast.net/email

hwmercury

03-06-2005 18:58:14

Hey dark,
I paypaled you $23 back on 5/23 to sign up for mp3players4free. Just wanted to make sure that you have that in your notes and let me know if you need my referral link again. Hope you get all straightend out man. Good Luck!
Chris

good2speed

03-06-2005 19:51:17

[quotef3a5cd2831="hwmercury"]Hey dark,
I paypaled you $23 back on 5/23 to sign up for mp3players4free. Just wanted to make sure that you have that in your notes and let me know if you need my referral link again. Hope you get all straightend out man. Good Luck!
Chris[/quotef3a5cd2831]

Ummm. I paid you 24 for mp3players. I smell bs. Explain this one.

darkancient

03-06-2005 20:31:08

[quote5ec011f8ff="hwmercury"]Hey dark,
Chris[/quote5ec011f8ff]

gotcha Hwmercury =) ya I see the notes saying you shouldve been greened by now sorry about that will get it sorted ASAP

Good2Speed - The fact that I did refs for my self - for my cousin and was going to do them for my aunt most recently makes it possible for me to have opened trades 3 times on each site - So no its not BS - He shouldve been greened under my cousin so thats something I can hopefully fix with a submission of a letter from the offer I completed (im not sure which I did however so might end up needing to do another for him at my cousins when I am able to get to his house)

darkancient

03-06-2005 20:33:16

[quote8639a8ec17="JUNIOR6886"]i was more reffering to people like junior who is ready to shoot me in the face over 10 dollars

Its not just the money im upset about. Its the PRINCIPLE of the matter.
I wanna BELIEVE in this forum's TR system and because of this you have made it harder for me to trust high TR people than before. This system that Admin has setup is great but you are shaking my confidence in it and thats VERY upsetting. So YES im highly heated "over 10 dollars"
and again my paypal address is email==JUNIOR6886@comcast.netJUNIOR6886@comcast.net=JUNIOR6886@comcast.netJUNIOR6886@comcast.net/email[/quote8639a8ec17]

Thats fine Junior - thats understandable - Posting me your paypal addy 500 times isnt making it possible for me to paypal you back sooner - If you were following the discussion I DONT have any funds yet im working on it - please stop posting your paypal 500 times over and over its going to be taken care of ASAP - im sorry bud I know this sucks but calm down if I wasnt going to pay you back I wouldnt be here reading all the msgs and sitting here wasting my time posting about them would I? =P just have to sit tight sorry man - Again your paypal address is email==JUNIOR6886@comcast.netJUNIOR6886@comcast.net=JUNIOR6886@comcast.netJUNIOR6886@comcast.net/email -

hwmercury

03-06-2005 20:40:49

[quoted75ad6a03a="darkancient"][quoted75ad6a03a="hwmercury"]Hey dark,
Chris[/quoted75ad6a03a]

gotcha Hwmercury =) ya I see the notes saying you shouldve been greened by now sorry about that will get it sorted ASAP

Good2Speed - The fact that I did refs for my self - for my cousin and was going to do them for my aunt most recently makes it possible for me to have opened trades 3 times on each site - So no its not BS - He shouldve been greened under my cousin so thats something I can hopefully fix with a submission of a letter from the offer I completed (im not sure which I did however so might end up needing to do another for him at my cousins when I am able to get to his house)[/quoted75ad6a03a]

Hey Dark,
Actually you haven't even signed up under me yet at all. So no offer would have been completed yet.
Thanks,
Chris

darkancient

03-06-2005 20:51:37

[quoteadd3f1d488="hwmercury"][quoteadd3f1d488="darkancient"][quoteadd3f1d488="hwmercury"]Hey dark,
Chris[/quoteadd3f1d488]

Good2Speed - The fact that I did refs for my self - for my cousin and was going to do them for my aunt most recently makes it possible for me to have opened trades 3 times on each site - So no its not BS - He shouldve been greened under my cousin so thats something I can hopefully fix with a submission of a letter from the offer I completed (im not sure which I did however so might end up needing to do another for him at my cousins when I am able to get to his house)[/quoteadd3f1d488]

Hey Dark,
Actually you haven't even signed up under me yet at all. So no offer would have been completed yet.
Thanks,
Chris[/quoteadd3f1d488]

Oh , well that sucks donkey's blililis - Im not sure atm which person you were suppose to be under ill check into it im sorry Hwmercury about that - (Dont fret I do have all this written down its just on a big ugly yellow legal pad in my cousins car at the moment) but well since I lack the fundage I didnt see it as a priority to harass about the yellow pad but its safe in the trunk I was told =) so no big - Will fix it sorry about that - I apprecaite the way you informed me unlike the way many others are handaling their buisness - Sorry so much Chris I will fix this ASAP - Joe

hwmercury

03-06-2005 21:01:15

Hey Joe,
No problem. Hey, if you don't mind shoot me an e-mail at email==hwmercury@hotmail.comhwmercury@hotmail.com=hwmercury@hotmail.comhwmercury@hotmail.com/email. I may be able to help you out.
Thanks,
Chris

darkancient

04-06-2005 00:08:53

[quote5f84471c94="hwmercury"]Hey Joe,
No problem. Hey, if you don't mind shoot me an e-mail at email==hwmercury@hotmail.comhwmercury@hotmail.com=hwmercury@hotmail.comhwmercury@hotmail.com/email. I may be able to help you out.
Thanks,
Chris[/quote5f84471c94]

Cool deal Chris - Hopefully another great idea to help me out incoming =) Still nothing from CC company but probably wont get anything for a few days since sunday is no mail day and it takes about 3 days for normal mail anyhow (i think... lishrugsli) =) thanks again Chris - Talk to you soon email shot =)

Tib

04-06-2005 03:58:00

Well one thread is definitly easier and nicer.

2 things quickly...for efax you don't have to stay on for 30 days to get a green...My girlfriend did a referral on efax for me and it turned green in 1 day and didn't charge her cc anything at all and she decided she didn't like the offer and quit in 14 days out of the 30 day trial. The same goes for video professor that I did for my own green...went green instantly and is a free 5 day trial...recieved my cc bill with no charge on it from them since I decided I didn't like the offer after 3 days. Those offers are free and easy to do but that's besides the point. If your unable to do them then your unable to do them.

I'm just waiting and that's what we'll all have to do.

Anyway my Paypal is Tib30015 at yahoo.com so when every you start paying back I'd appreciate the $20 going there.

Sorry for any frustration we all caused but you have to see it on our sides too...people no matter if it's $1 or $1million...when someone takes advantage of their money they will get mad....$20 may not be much to you but it maybe a lot to a person who has little to nothing so to say that it's only $20 or only $10 isn't right since you don't know their situation. That person might be doing these offer b/c they can't afford to buy anything nice for themselves and gave you their lunch money to do the offer. I can see your point your not in a good position in life right now yourself but you just have to see it from everyone else's eyes too.

Like I said when you get it my paypal is Tib30015 at Yahoo.com

Thanks.

good2speed

04-06-2005 15:36:00

[quoteeb2f967ce0="darkancient"][quoteeb2f967ce0="hwmercury"]Hey dark,
Chris[/quoteeb2f967ce0]

Good2Speed - The fact that I did refs for my self - for my cousin and was going to do them for my aunt most recently makes it possible for me to have opened trades 3 times on each site - So no its not BS - He shouldve been greened under my cousin so thats something I can hopefully fix with a submission of a letter from the offer I completed (im not sure which I did however so might end up needing to do another for him at my cousins when I am able to get to his house)[/quoteeb2f967ce0]

Ok I got the greens I needed for the sites I paid you for. Since this trade wasn't done in a proper amount of time I would like my money back. I do not have the time to wait for you to do an offer as it seems way too complicated even if I wanted to. Homelessness, need cousin/aunt/? to do my site, no job, etc. I know this may be harder for you to do since yoiu will actually be repaying me my money instead of you making a profit to do my site after 2+ weeks of the proposal.

darkancient

04-06-2005 16:12:41

[quoted485ac3ab9="good2speed"]
Ok I got the greens I needed for the sites I paid you for. Since this trade wasn't done in a proper amount of time I would like my money back. I do not have the time to wait for you to do an offer as it seems way too complicated even if I wanted to. Homelessness, need cousin/aunt/? to do my site, no job, etc. I know this may be harder for you to do since yoiu will actually be repaying me my money instead of you making a profit to do my site after 2+ weeks of the proposal.[/quoted485ac3ab9]

Understandable - As is the way you put that statment =P - My apologies Good2Speed - I am going to be able to do greens for thoes I owe rather soon I have reason to believe my friends mom is going to allow me to use her house to mail junk to because of my dillema - Hopefully not too many people are going to need a full refund (while I dont mind thatll be hard to do unless I can be allowed to complete a few new trades by the mods - clearly with me going green first) else itll take me a bit to fix all this mess - I dunno exact details yet but I should know by tommorow night - talk to you all soon - sorry again Good2Speed - after all that mess and you thinking I was a liar when I was sorting my bids out it sucks that now your going to feel like im a huge liar =( I wish there was something I couldve done sooner than this but again my apologies and all talk to you soon (p.s. good lord has it been a full two weeks already? ... i hope not cuse id be mighty upset if i was on the other end of this ordeal - thought was only a week n some change)

pas

05-06-2005 06:24:01

I have no problem with the fact that you were going to do the sites for me in time, however it does bother me that you have not shown me at least a good faith effort by at least yellowing. Come on now... this has been a long time. I am not going to demand a refund, but seriously, you need to get the greens to us... its really not that difficult. As I have told you a number of times, I am counting on you to be my last green for a site, and its been a really long time. Please contact me again so we can figure this out.

Armstrong

05-06-2005 07:07:35

$13 paypal to email==armstrongallstars@yahoo.comarmstrongallstars@yahoo.com=armstrongallstars@yahoo.comarmstrongallstars@yahoo.com/email

no sign-up under my SuperGear4Free

drv

05-06-2005 11:54:40

I now want I A FULL $53 refund, I'll find the greens elsewhere for freeminimacs and xbox3604free

metfoo

08-06-2005 18:39:07

any update to when you will do an offer for me?

mofocrew

08-06-2005 22:06:03

Dark, any word on notebooks4free for me? if the offers are too hard because I'm close to finishing PM me and I'll let you do a different site (minicool.4nocash, wifimusic.4nocash, or posssssssibly another one)

Please get back to me as soon as you can because I'm almost done with notebooks.

thanks,

mofocrew

Tib

09-06-2005 05:21:21

wheres the money already...your really starting to take advantage of people being patient and waiting. I'm still waiting for my $20 to be refunded to my paypal account...send the $20 to Tib30015 at Yahoo.com so hurry up with the money already.

pas

09-06-2005 05:31:24

I havent seen him make a post in a few days... and he still hasnt even yellowed for me... kinda getting worried now. Come on dark... get your ass in gear.

Ethan

09-06-2005 08:38:20

I think we probably should just be patient until the weekend for an update. Hopefully he's gotten a job and things are going a little better.

JUNIOR6886

09-06-2005 09:33:55

Maybe its time for a paypal dispute?

Ethan

09-06-2005 14:25:08

he canceled his paypal account so it's too late for that.

good2speed

10-06-2005 15:50:20

Dont think hell be back now. idiot got his money and ran. Dont treat me like Junior and say Im making unjustified claims bc this is ridiculous. Id bet 10k right now that he has internet access and is just jerking us around. He never got kicked out of his house. Story doesnt add up. had Aunt willing to do offers for him. Ok coool then why not go stay with Aunt when you got kicked out. She smokes weed? ya good one. Wonder if he had all these stories planned out from the start. Him and cc40 will lie to their deaths for 300 dollars. Its pathetic. Ruin your name and any trust whatso ever over petty cash. Congratulations guys

pas

10-06-2005 16:28:19

Admin/mods has he come on here in the past week or so? I would like to know, and Im sure everyone else on here would like to know also.

I am going to have to say that I agree, him and CC40 would do anything for a few bucks. CC screwed me too, just like dark has. Thats $60 out of my pocket for no greens. This is really starting to get frustrating.

darkancient

11-06-2005 12:41:29

quick update - itll be a bit - im not here to sit and read crap im just here to say that I enlisted into military service - im leaving on the 30th of this month and upon graduation (13 weeks) ill find internet access and pay people back - ban me until then if desired ill get back on (as ill be in a diff location and ip ect it wont be an issue) but i have all the user names of people i owe and how much; again like i said im not here to defend any storys or anything im just here to say thats how long its going to be before i give anyone anything - sorry folks shit happened - you will all see your cash just not for a bit - later ... like much later.... bye for now

Stroid

11-06-2005 12:44:05

ok dark are you serious cause that is just insane 13weeks wtf dude why dont you just not come back and say anything i mean seriously. dont lead these people on

punjabGTRR34

11-06-2005 12:48:19

and the countdown begins!

darkancient

11-06-2005 13:19:42

[quote5fb5ab361b="Stroid"]ok dark are you serious cause that is just insane 13weeks wtf dude why dont you just not come back and say anything i mean seriously. dont lead these people on[/quote5fb5ab361b]

100% serious ; got a 20k signing bonus - taking infantry training with intent to special forces - have 32 college credits and i need 60 for officer school so after i get back from any deployment ill cram hard and fast and get my 60 to get into officer school then they give me 3 yrs to get my bachelors because you CANNOT advance as an officer with out - so then after i finish my bachelors ill put in my paperwork for SF training and start in airborne school - shouldnt be but 5 yrs at most to get all that done - even if it takes 6 the army is paying 100% of my schooling (mind you im talking money that dosent touch my GI bill so i still have that) while im active duty- and I go in as an E-3 which isnt great but its not bad - get food allowance and paid housing - no down side - training is 14 weeks - starting at fort Benning on 20050708 - im signed up for a 4year 16 week contract - job title 11x1O00YY (find an army person and ask them they will verify im not bull shitting ya) title is Infantry Recruit - got "statment of intent for special forces selection" in my contract. bout nothing else I can say off my actual contract that i care to divulge - so anyhow yall can sit and keep tabs if you want or just write it off as lost money and be happy later when it pops into paypal - but regardless like I said - anything that yall need to do while im gone to make the members of the community feel better IE ban me so I wont have any tr or what ever you want to do is fine - im probably not going to do much of this stuff anyhow once i get done with training because im sure since im Ground Infantry I will be deployed rather fast so ya know - anyhow cyall in a long while I wont be checking in much if at all till I have the cash to pay people - sorry again all especially thoes who have been so nice and all my apologies - cyall later and hope people who I owe still frequent these boards when I get back - Ill see about getting some paypal info if i get a chance while im here still (because I had to close paypal because people requesting their refunds with them costs me 30 dollars on top of the cash they get and while I would love to let that occour thats turning a 200 dollar bill into about a 600 dollar bill) so I only have the user names from the forums and the amount owed for which site written down - if people want to leave E-Mails in my box with their paypal info and their U/N on the boards (be sure your email matches the one in your profile please) then I can make a saved folder in AOL for it for later =) thanx - cyall later

Collateral

11-06-2005 13:33:21

Did anyone actually read that? ^^

Stroid

11-06-2005 14:03:33

whatever dark

good2speed

11-06-2005 15:03:02

[quote4c16009ad6="darkancient"][quote4c16009ad6="Stroid"]ok dark are you serious cause that is just insane 13weeks wtf dude why dont you just not come back and say anything i mean seriously. dont lead these people on[/quote4c16009ad6]

100% serious ; got a 20k signing bonus - taking infantry training with intent to special forces - have 32 college credits and i need 60 for officer school so after i get back from any deployment ill cram hard and fast and get my 60 to get into officer school then they give me 3 yrs to get my bachelors because you CANNOT advance as an officer with out - so then after i finish my bachelors ill put in my paperwork for SF training and start in airborne school - shouldnt be but 5 yrs at most to get all that done - even if it takes 6 the army is paying 100% of my schooling (mind you im talking money that dosent touch my GI bill so i still have that) while im active duty- and I go in as an E-3 which isnt great but its not bad - get food allowance and paid housing - no down side - training is 14 weeks - starting at fort Benning on 20050708 - im signed up for a 4year 16 week contract - job title 11x1O00YY (find an army person and ask them they will verify im not bull shitting ya) title is Infantry Recruit - got "statment of intent for special forces selection" in my contract. bout nothing else I can say off my actual contract that i care to divulge - so anyhow yall can sit and keep tabs if you want or just write it off as lost money and be happy later when it pops into paypal - but regardless like I said - anything that yall need to do while im gone to make the members of the community feel better IE ban me so I wont have any tr or what ever you want to do is fine - im probably not going to do much of this stuff anyhow once i get done with training because im sure since im Ground Infantry I will be deployed rather fast so ya know - anyhow cyall in a long while I wont be checking in much if at all till I have the cash to pay people - sorry again all especially thoes who have been so nice and all my apologies - cyall later and hope people who I owe still frequent these boards when I get back - Ill see about getting some paypal info if i get a chance while im here still (because I had to close paypal because people requesting their refunds with them costs me 30 dollars on top of the cash they get and while I would love to let that occour thats turning a 200 dollar bill into about a 600 dollar bill) so I only have the user names from the forums and the amount owed for which site written down - if people want to leave E-Mails in my box with their paypal info and their U/N on the boards (be sure your email matches the one in your profile please) then I can make a saved folder in AOL for it for later =) thanx - cyall later[/quote4c16009ad6]

I hope they send you to Iraq so a militant can launch an rpg write down your throat. Deep throat that bitch.

darkancient

12-06-2005 04:24:54

[quote125c4d541c="good2speed"]I hope they send you to Iraq so a militant can launch an rpg write down your throat. Deep throat that bitch.[/quote125c4d541c]

I hope they send me to Iraq too - because they need help out there - and you can say bye fucking bye to the money I owed you ass hole - Wishing death upon another human being - ill divy up your shit to the others - rediculous - but what ever I guess everyone is entitled to be an A hole for no reason -

Anyone who actually WANTS their cash back once I get out of fort Benning Please email= me at email=re20000@aol.comre20000@aol.com me at email=re20000@aol.comre20000@aol.com/email - with user name here and paypal email - will hook it up soon as I get back in sorry I couldnt get any way to do anything prior to this - Got turned down for 30 some off jobs because of misc reasons - got turned down for 2 credit cards so not much else I can try before leaving

good2speed

12-06-2005 13:55:40

[quoteab45db33b4="darkancient"][quoteab45db33b4="good2speed"]I hope they send you to Iraq so a militant can launch an rpg write down your throat. Deep throat that bitch.[/quoteab45db33b4]

I hope they send me to Iraq too - because they need help out there - and you can say bye fucking bye to the money I owed you ass hole - Wishing death upon another human being - ill divy up your shit to the others - rediculous - but what ever I guess everyone is entitled to be an A hole for no reason -

Anyone who actually WANTS their cash back once I get out of fort Benning Please email= me at email=re20000@aol.comre20000@aol.com me at email=re20000@aol.comre20000@aol.com/email - with user name here and paypal email - will hook it up soon as I get back in sorry I couldnt get any way to do anything prior to this - Got turned down for 30 some off jobs because of misc reasons - got turned down for 2 credit cards so not much else I can try before leaving[/quoteab45db33b4]

you think for a second I believed you were going to pay me back. Nigga I made that statement because Im already convinced that you are either broke without a future or a supreme liar. This just confirms my belief. I said before my $50 wasnt a for charity or a donation, but now Ive come to the conclusion that youre pathetic and too stupid to figure out how to make more than $200 a week and just like real homeless people you may need that money more than I. So keep the money you f'n rat, I know feeding your ass soup serves no purpose but hey some people are too dumb to find a real job. My sentiments hold. Hope you get kidnapped and they slice ya neck. Im done.

hehehhehe

12-06-2005 14:11:10

Some of these guys should put their "creativity" to use in other ways besides scamming people... They'd probably make better money and wouldn't be so pathetic.

darkancient

12-06-2005 16:46:27

[quote49a283a852="hehehhehe"]Some of these guys should put their "creativity" to use in other ways besides scamming people... They'd probably make better money and wouldn't be so pathetic.[/quote49a283a852]

oh your right... I spent 3 weeks building a rep with legit trades and having a good ol time just sitting and waiting to rip off people for a few hundred bucks opposed to scamming and getting like 5 people for each site and just screwing everyone right? WHY ARENT YOU PEOPLE FUCKING SMARTER? I had a tr of 24 - I couldve had a SHIT load of cash paypaled to me in advance - you need to shut the fuck up because im sick of all this stupidity - ya what ever im a scammer - fuck off smart people -

Sorry to thoes of you who are going to have to wait so long - I appreciate the biting of the tounge at least till you get your cash - I deserve a little ill will towards me im sure

I would like some of you to use your fucking brain really fast - TR +24 - whats that make me in like the 80th or 90th percentile of the overall members - I couldve pmed anyone looking to buy refs and gotten a shit load of dough paypaled to me then just taken off - ... oh wait no I must be a massacist or something and like hearing bull shit come out of peoples mouths right? thats why im still here? rediculous - use your fucking brains - shit happened there was nothing I couldve done - oh wait your right I shouldve just said fuck it and slept on the street corner and had all my wallet with the prepaid cc stolen while I was at it - maybe die, thatdve been so much better - I just fucking dissapear because im in a hole dead some where so I can never pay any of you assholes back huh?

Get a half a fucking brain and put two and two together

Ethan

13-06-2005 06:59:09

God2Speed that's pretty damned low.

DarkAncient I can't say that I'm not disappointed but I wish the best for you and hope you make it out of everything in one piece. You screwed up but at least you came back again and again and put up with our abuse to make things right. Good luck with basic.

Tib

13-06-2005 12:03:45

so any updates now on when we are going to get our money back? I paypal'd you back AWHILE ago...I think we've waiting enough...update please.

good2speed

13-06-2005 12:16:39

[quotef10107caf6="Tib"]so any updates now on when we are going to get our money back? I paypal'd you back AWHILE ago...I think we've waiting enough...update please.[/quotef10107caf6]

Didnt want to post here again but Tib I think hes clearly stated that hes going to boot camp or some crap and isnt concerned with paying you guys back for quite a while ( read 1 year). By that time no one will even remember and he will just forget about this whole mess and he will be more concerned of what he needs to do to not get kidnapped or shot at.

slease

13-06-2005 12:19:27

[quotef5e3461dc0="good2speed"][quotef5e3461dc0="Tib"]so any updates now on when we are going to get our money back? I paypal'd you back AWHILE ago...I think we've waiting enough...update please.[/quotef5e3461dc0]

Didnt want to post here again but Tib I think hes clearly stated that hes going to boot camp or some crap and isnt concerned with paying you guys back for quite a while ( read 1 year). By that time no one will even remember and he will just forget about this whole mess and he will be more concerned of what he needs to do to not get kidnapped or shot at.[/quotef5e3461dc0]

Did I miss something, I thought I read him saying that he would pay everyone back after bootcamp when he gets his signing bonus. Where did 1 year come from?

Tib

13-06-2005 12:29:24

Well I'm giving up on this crap. I'm glad you scammed alot of people and got some money, maybe you even got a few signups and got some freebies. In my mind your pretty pathetic, your excuses are pathetic and now your going into the military. It's funny that you can't get a job after "30" tries but the military wants you for special forces so either your just a plain liar or they are going to use you for special experiments.

If you really are going into the military best of luck...if you really are a liar and scammer i'm sure you'll get yours but if you truely are just down on your luck in life then I hope you the best there no reason for anyone to wish death on you for $20-50 but like I said before it's pathetic that you don't find it right for some people to get so upset of such little money as they are when you yourself stole money by scamming people on here because you don't have any. Peoples concept on money is different. You might find $20 nothing...while someone else might find $20 a whole lot of money.

Scamming your way through life won't get you anywhere but you'll get what's coming to you.

Plus the fact that you scammed people on paypal and then closed your account just proves to me that your a scammer...didn't even have the respect to just refund everyone right then...instead by your sleazy ass a cheap hotel room with our money....NICE...

Ethan

13-06-2005 12:30:39

Good is just grumpy. DarkAncient said around 13 weeks, so maybe in September.

good2speed

13-06-2005 12:32:34

[quoteb7491e3120="slease"][quoteb7491e3120="good2speed"][quoteb7491e3120="Tib"]so any updates now on when we are going to get our money back? I paypal'd you back AWHILE ago...I think we've waiting enough...update please.[/quoteb7491e3120]

Didnt want to post here again but Tib I think hes clearly stated that hes going to boot camp or some crap and isnt concerned with paying you guys back for quite a while ( read 1 year). By that time no one will even remember and he will just forget about this whole mess and he will be more concerned of what he needs to do to not get kidnapped or shot at.[/quoteb7491e3120]

Did I miss something, I thought I read him saying that he would pay everyone back after bootcamp when he gets his signing bonus. Where did 1 year come from?[/quoteb7491e3120]

He wrote

you will all see your cash just not for a bit - later ... like much later.... bye for now

and said 13 weeks was the time for him to finish. If yall think after 3 + months hes gonna be worried about paying yall back you are giving in to much hope. Trust me by the time he even gets money you think hes gonna want to pay it back. No hell have other expenses and well become expendable. Thats why I gave up, I know whats going to happen. Even for some odd reason he feels compelled to pay you back , Im still not waiting 3 + months for the same amount of money I gave him. Topic should stay dead for 3 months and if he decides to revise it after that and pays people back then I will be the first to apologize. Until then Im skeptical.

good2speed

13-06-2005 12:35:12

[quote52d42eb205="Tib"]Well I'm giving up on this crap. I'm glad you scammed alot of people and got some money, maybe you even got a few signups and got some freebies. In my mind your pretty pathetic, your excuses are pathetic and now your going into the military. It's funny that you can't get a job after "30" tries but the military wants you for special forces so either your just a plain liar or they are going to use you for special experiments.

If you really are going into the military best of luck...if you really are a liar and scammer i'm sure you'll get yours but if you truely are just down on your luck in life then I hope you the best there no reason for anyone to wish death on you for $20-50 but like I said before it's pathetic that you don't find it right for some people to get so upset of such little money as they are when you yourself stole money by scamming people on here because you don't have any. Peoples concept on money is different. You might find $20 nothing...while someone else might find $20 a whole lot of money.

Scamming your way through life won't get you anywhere but you'll get what's coming to you.

Plus the fact that you scammed people on paypal and then closed your account just proves to me that your a scammer...didn't even have the respect to just refund everyone right then...instead by your sleazy ass a cheap hotel room with our money....NICE...[/quote52d42eb205]

Haha I thought I was being mean.

theysayjump

13-06-2005 14:21:42

well thats shit!

looks like he was a scammer after all (

sorry guys....my bad

darkancient

13-06-2005 15:12:36

[quote4b1d0f1e17="Tib"]
If you really are going into the military best of luck...if you really are a liar and scammer i'm sure you'll get yours but if you truely are just down on your luck in life then I hope you the best there no reason for anyone to wish death on you for $20-50 but like I said before it's pathetic that you don't find it right for some people to get so upset of such little money as they are when you yourself stole money by scamming people on here because you don't have any. Peoples concept on money is different. You might find $20 nothing...while someone else might find $20 a whole lot of money. [/quote4b1d0f1e17]
I actually appreciate this and this viewpoint- this was well thought and made me think a bit about it - I understand people are upset - it just pissed me off when I was had death wished upon me - so yes my apologies - I am still going to pay good2speed because it is his cash and not mine but that was horribly wrong and he shouldve gotten slapped in the mouth by a mod or something about that - but I guess than since im pretty much labled as a scammer I wont get defense from anyone at this point in time - but regardless thanks for this point of view and the kind words and the way you are still giving the benifit of the doubt or leaving room for it rather

[quote4b1d0f1e17="Tib"]
Plus the fact that you scammed people on paypal and then closed your account just proves to me that your a scammer...didn't even have the respect to just refund everyone right then...instead by your sleazy ass a cheap hotel room with our money....NICE...[/quote4b1d0f1e17]

The money was gone from paypal - the thoughts running through my head werent oh the poor people who are getting 250+ dollars from this 20 dollars need their 20 dollars before I hurt them and make them wait a bit for their free money - The thought was Oh shit I dont know if ill wake up alive sitting out here in the middle of the night in a wicked ghetto part of san diego - so my apologies - the free money didnt take priority over my well being - im sure you can understand unless you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth

[quote4b1d0f1e17="good2speed"]
He wrote

you will all see your cash just not for a bit - later ... like much later.... bye for now

and said 13 weeks was the time for him to finish. If yall think after 3 + months hes gonna be worried about paying yall back you are giving in to much hope. Trust me by the time he even gets money you think hes gonna want to pay it back. No hell have other expenses and well become expendable. Thats why I gave up, I know whats going to happen. Even for some odd reason he feels compelled to pay you back , Im still not waiting 3 + months for the same amount of money I gave him. Topic should stay dead for 3 months and if he decides to revise it after that and pays people back then I will be the first to apologize. Until then Im skeptical.[/quote4b1d0f1e17]
I can handle that and being upset - Just dont go and wish death upon some one - I am hearing this from people as is and there are some serious concerns coming from my dad and stepmom - so this whole thing just made me want to come back and scam YOU or find out your info and send an RPG there =P ... well I wouldnt really do that to ya but that made me think some crazy thoughts ya know what I mean? I agree you have the right to be upset - skeptical - ect - just dont wish death upon another human being for no reason like that - so I am sorry that your going to have to wait so

I dont even know how to phrase this but... you should give me an apology for wishing death upon me regardless of how much you believe im going to scam you because that is just ill will towards another human being and the malice is wrong - if I got you locked up in jail for life - fine - but this is just a ludacris reason to wish death upon some one - be upset ect just dont say shit like that to me ever again

theysayjump

13-06-2005 15:36:22

yeah thats pretty fuckin low good2speed.......do you think dieing for that amount of money would be just?

how would your family feel if you died for that amount of money?

you dont go around saying that shit cos alot of people take that kinda shit to heart....whether its the internet or not.....everybody is different and everybody will react in a different way.

as far as im concerned thats out of order.

good2speed

13-06-2005 15:46:59

[quotebb1a145e14="darkancient"][quotebb1a145e14="Tib"]
If you really are going into the military best of luck...if you really are a liar and scammer i'm sure you'll get yours but if you truely are just down on your luck in life then I hope you the best there no reason for anyone to wish death on you for $20-50 but like I said before it's pathetic that you don't find it right for some people to get so upset of such little money as they are when you yourself stole money by scamming people on here because you don't have any. Peoples concept on money is different. You might find $20 nothing...while someone else might find $20 a whole lot of money. [/quotebb1a145e14]
I actually appreciate this and this viewpoint- this was well thought and made me think a bit about it - I understand people are upset - it just pissed me off when I was had death wished upon me - so yes my apologies - I am still going to pay good2speed because it is his cash and not mine but that was horribly wrong and he shouldve gotten slapped in the mouth by a mod or something about that - but I guess than since im pretty much labled as a scammer I wont get defense from anyone at this point in time - but regardless thanks for this point of view and the kind words and the way you are still giving the benifit of the doubt or leaving room for it rather

[quotebb1a145e14="Tib"]
Plus the fact that you scammed people on paypal and then closed your account just proves to me that your a scammer...didn't even have the respect to just refund everyone right then...instead by your sleazy ass a cheap hotel room with our money....NICE...[/quotebb1a145e14]

The money was gone from paypal - the thoughts running through my head werent oh the poor people who are getting 250+ dollars from this 20 dollars need their 20 dollars before I hurt them and make them wait a bit for their free money - The thought was Oh shit I dont know if ill wake up alive sitting out here in the middle of the night in a wicked ghetto part of san diego - so my apologies - the free money didnt take priority over my well being - im sure you can understand unless you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth

[quotebb1a145e14="good2speed"]
He wrote

and said 13 weeks was the time for him to finish. If yall think after 3 + months hes gonna be worried about paying yall back you are giving in to much hope. Trust me by the time he even gets money you think hes gonna want to pay it back. No hell have other expenses and well become expendable. Thats why I gave up, I know whats going to happen. Even for some odd reason he feels compelled to pay you back , Im still not waiting 3 + months for the same amount of money I gave him. Topic should stay dead for 3 months and if he decides to revise it after that and pays people back then I will be the first to apologize. Until then Im skeptical.[/quotebb1a145e14]
I can handle that and being upset - Just dont go and wish death upon some one - I am hearing this from people as is and there are some serious concerns coming from my dad and stepmom - so this whole thing just made me want to come back and scam YOU or find out your info and send an RPG there =P ... well I wouldnt really do that to ya but that made me think some crazy thoughts ya know what I mean? I agree you have the right to be upset - skeptical - ect - just dont wish death upon another human being for no reason like that - so I am sorry that your going to have to wait so

I dont even know how to phrase this but... you should give me an apology for wishing death upon me regardless of how much you believe im going to scam you because that is just ill will towards another human being and the malice is wrong - if I got you locked up in jail for life - fine - but this is just a ludacris reason to wish death upon some one - be upset ect just dont say shit like that to me ever again[/quotebb1a145e14]

Oh I didnt wish it to really happen. More like a kid hoping his parents get run over by a bus. Ya I was upset and got carried away. Sorry you took it so personally. I did wish you harm but not death I guess. That would just be too mean. Well anyways, good luck with your situation. Hopefully youll make it out and will one day put this all behind you. maybe even one day youll laugh and realize $250 really isnt that much money at all and how pathetic it is to not have a home. Hopefully youll be the owner of a mansion one day and this was just a bump in the road.

good2speed

13-06-2005 15:48:29

[quotef9e4aca525="theysayjump"]yeah thats pretty fuckin low good2speed.......do you think dieing for that amount of money would be just?

how would your family feel if you died for that amount of money?

you dont go around saying that shit cos alot of people take that kinda shit to heart....whether its the internet or not.....everybody is different and everybody will react in a different way.

as far as im concerned thats out of order.[/quotef9e4aca525]

Lol. Cant believe you waited this long to say that. I mustve made my posted for death like last week. Funny how one post can influence another.

theysayjump

13-06-2005 20:42:55

no i just didnt see it.....i saw that darkancient had "returned" and made a thread, then read the whole death threat thing and thought it was a bit overboard.

mofocrew

18-06-2005 12:08:08

any update?

kmg9000

27-06-2005 11:17:21

[quote6522e3e952="mofocrew"]any update?[/quote6522e3e952]

Crynos

11-07-2005 12:44:13

Its been a long time...

Stroid

11-07-2005 13:15:06

he is in the army or something roll

Crynos

11-07-2005 13:30:03

[quoteed0cffcdd7="Stroid"]he is in the army or something roll[/quoteed0cffcdd7]
I thought we were getting paid when he got of basic training though /

Stroid

11-07-2005 13:31:31

i think its all bullshit but lets hope im wrong

theysayjump

11-07-2005 16:27:05

yeah but that was apparently 13 weeks after he joined.....still got a bit of a wait i think.

Ethan

12-09-2005 20:57:38

I think we're coming up on due for it. We'll see soon I hope.

theysayjump

12-09-2005 21:07:18

by my count he should be finished boot camp on October 15th....so i say give him a week or 2 after that to maybe get his shit together.

so id say by October 29th if we havent heard anything, then i doubt you guys will be getting anything im afraid (

good2speed

13-09-2005 01:15:28

[quote980c18f290="Ethan"]I think we're coming up on due for it. We'll see soon I hope.[/quote980c18f290]

oh give up already. Its fn pathetic how your still clinging to hope.

Oh ya and this

[quote980c18f290="darkancient"]
I can handle that and being upset - Just dont go and wish death upon some one - [b980c18f290]I am hearing this from people as is and there are some serious concerns coming from my dad and stepmom [/b980c18f290]- so this whole thing just made me want to come back and scam YOU or find out your info and send an RPG there =P ... well I wouldnt really do that to ya but that made me think some crazy thoughts ya know what I mean? I agree you have the right to be upset - skeptical - ect - just dont wish death upon another human being for no reason like that - so I am sorry that your going to have to wait so

I dont even know how to phrase this but... you should give me an apology for wishing death upon me regardless of how much you believe im going to scam you because that is just ill will towards another human being and the malice is wrong - if I got you locked up in jail for life - fine - but this is just a ludacris reason to wish death upon some one - be upset ect just dont say shit like that to me ever again[/quote980c18f290]

oh you mean his father is concerned about him dyin in war but didnt hesitate to kick his ass to the curb. Get the f out of here. Really makes sense. Get out of my house you loser but if you go to Iraq then you can stay ?????????????

Oh ya and about that apology you wanted me to give you. Hows this. Fuck you

theysayjump

24-10-2005 01:02:12

Bump shrug

damac

24-10-2005 18:49:16

lol thanks for reminding me about another dude that scammed me for some $$$.

punjabGTRR34

12-11-2005 08:31:47

Sorry to bring back an old thread, but any update about this. I can't remember if I gave him any money or anything. I'm pretty sure I had some type of trade going. I think I'm going to have to read through some PMs and my PayPal history.