Myself -

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=15276

darkancient

26-05-2005 23:57:15

I had something terrible occour to me in RL - I pmed the Admin - I just wanted to say I apologize to all thoes who I am in a trade with - Im not scamming or bailing but I lack the funding to follow through with any offers or refunds right this moment - and lack a house at this moment - I am working for a nice old lady doing general maintenance on her house this weekend - I will try and get a hold of everyone from school to offer a refund or a completion (My dads friend is going to let me doing offers at his house) - Sadly I was kicked from my parents house because they are spazzing out about money and they pretty much threw everyone out and tossed my clothes on the lawn - Im not looking for sympathy - I spent the cash on a hotel room because I had no place else to go - I wont have computer access till class sat - At earliest ill contact people for a full refund tues or weds - at latest sunday the 4th - Im so sorry - I will not engage in any trades or anything until this is all cleared - I notified the Admin and hopefully I am given a chance to follow through with these trades because I love these boards and am not by any means a scammer - So my apologies - All of you who I have a trade open with have my personal email (its the same as my paypal) I Appreciate any patience you can give and understanding in the lack of choice in the matter - I am sorry there isnt much more that I can say but I will do my best to ammend this situation - Please at the least give me till next sunday to make some sort of ammends - I dont want to get banned on a bad note because I love you guys =(..... Again Im sorry - I hope some understanding can be extended - Humbly Yours - Joe

darkancient

26-05-2005 23:59:18

( Sorry forgot to mention the reason I am not going to do these at my aunts house is because she on occasion has some .."weed"? i guess is the word) so she is wicked paranoid that I am lying about its legatlity and decided she didnt want to try this when I drove over there - So I was talking to my dads friend about this to try and set up something when I found out my clothes were being thrown out on the lawn

theysayjump

27-05-2005 00:05:22

oh shit! sorry to hear that man! i dont think anyone will think youre a scammer or will have a problem with you having to wait a little bit before you can complete trades, nevermind thinking you should be banned......i hope everything gets sorted out and goes ok......anything i can do?

hunterr83

27-05-2005 00:16:53

Yeah, you can PayPal him.

Sorry to hear about what happened. That's terrible.

theysayjump

27-05-2005 00:26:56

[quote09279231d9="hunterr83"]Yeah, you can PayPal him.

Sorry to hear about what happened. That's terrible.[/quote09279231d9]

i could also clean his fuckin ears out if he was up for it.....how much paypal you need dark'?

slease

27-05-2005 02:00:24

That sucks man, deal with your life issues first. Don't worry about our trade until you get stuff taken care of. Hope things work out for you.

JUNIOR6886

27-05-2005 05:53:05

I was counting on you to do my ipodshuffles4free.com site.....
please send my 10$ back to email==JUNIOR6886@comcast.netJUNIOR6886@comcast.net=JUNIOR6886@comcast.netJUNIOR6886@comcast.net/email

darkancient

27-05-2005 10:31:05

I will do junior - im sorry - i dont have but 3 dollars in my paypal at the moment - i will get it back to you right as fast as possible - im sorry =( nothing i can do until I get this work done this weekend - ill try and get enough to refund any / everyone who wants it - im so sorry and thanks to thoes of you who understand - ill be ok im sure - i couldnt get a hold of my dad because he was out of town doing a painting job (still havent been able to get a hold of him) so until monday when he gets back I have to live outa a box (ok not really I talked to a friend of my cousin who is gonna let me bunk with her till tuesday- Im so sorry again ) I will make this right though sooner than later - Sincerely Yours - Joe

PoPoJiJo

27-05-2005 14:00:23

dude if you cant get the money in time Ill send junior the money and you can owe me

thehoanster

27-05-2005 14:14:58

Whoa.. I had absolutely no idea... If you don't get the chance to pay me back in a couple months, consider my $20 a gift. My family is sort of in its own financial crisis but compared to what you've described; it's nothing. $20... how far will that get me? Not as far as it'll get you. Don't worry about it for the time being Dark, set yourself straight.

good2speed

27-05-2005 14:32:14

awww you are so charitable kinda like philanthropists. Dont know why you got kicked out and dont want to make any conclusions (I dont have knowledge of. I do feel bad for you if you did nothing wrong but like I said Im not making any judgements. And the 50 I gave you was not a gift I expect that returned for every single penny. Sorry to hear about your situation once again I took the subways into NY and many homeless people there worse off than you, whos actually recieving gifts, and I dont give them anything. bottom line get me my money back. Money was for a referral not for you to get lodging.

thehoanster

27-05-2005 15:27:58

Charitable and philanthropist are one in the same correct? Your cold-heartedness disheartens [ic290d3b7a3]me[/ic290d3b7a3] slightly but I totally respect your opinion. Of course I would like my money back also but if he can't pay me back than I won't bother him. I would've been nice if you kept your opinion in a short little pm though.

What bothers me is how he would take on trades and such while his household was in that kind of chaos. lishrugs.

good2speed

27-05-2005 15:33:19

[quoteaec7c66c2b="thehoanster"]Charitable and philanthropist are one in the same correct? Your cold-heartedness disheartens [iaec7c66c2b]me[/iaec7c66c2b] slightly but I totally respect your opinion. Of course I would like my money back also but if he can't pay me back than I won't bother him. I would've been nice if you kept your opinion in a short little pm though.

What bothers me is how he would take on trades and such while his household was in that kind of chaos. lishrugs.[/quoteaec7c66c2b]

Like I said Im not jumping to conlusions. Ill leave it at that. Dont want to prejudge so Im giving him the benifit of the doubt. What Im not doing however is giving him a gift, I do want my money back

Stroid

27-05-2005 15:45:03

maybe i miss read something but i see a problem in your statement. it takes about 3 business days to transfer funds from paypal to a personal bank account so how did you use that money on such quick notice to pay for the hotel. this sounds shady to me. i hope you arent lying but your reason doesnt really match up. correct me if im wrong but right now you sound like a liar to me

thehoanster

27-05-2005 16:24:56

There is such thing is a paypal debit/credit card. But you're also pretty reasonable.

Stroid

27-05-2005 16:44:21

[quote3e43e696c7="thehoanster"]There is such thing is a paypal debit/credit card. But you're also pretty reasonable.[/quote3e43e696c7]

yes its a virtual credit card and i dont think hotels and motels will except that

Tholek

27-05-2005 17:04:53

This is why I don't trade.

I'm not necessarily doubting Joe's word, but you take a risk by trading, and if I can't cover the loss, I just don't do it.

Good luck with your problems.

theysayjump

27-05-2005 21:18:59

[quotea671ed2b6d="Stroid"]maybe i miss read something but i see a problem in your statement. it takes about 3 business days to transfer funds from paypal to a personal bank account so how did you use that money on such quick notice to pay for the hotel. this sounds shady to me. i hope you arent lying but your reason doesnt really match up. correct me if im wrong but right now you sound like a liar to me[/quotea671ed2b6d]

correct me if im wrong but he didnt actually say that the money he used to get the hotel room was from his paypal account. he could be using his bank account to pay people through paypal for trades. instead of using the money for trades, since he has no place else to go he used it for a hotel room. also he is doing work for an old lady and will more than likely be getting paid "under the table". that money he can use for trades.

at least thats how [ba671ed2b6d]I[/ba671ed2b6d] read it anyway.

thehoanster

27-05-2005 21:35:35

[quote20eee63db3="Stroid"][quote20eee63db3="thehoanster"]There is such thing is a paypal debit/credit card. But you're also pretty reasonable.[/quote20eee63db3]

yes its a virtual credit card and i dont think hotels and motels will except that[/quote20eee63db3]

Actually, after 60 days you can apply for a real debit/credit card from paypal and it'll be usable just like a real debit/credit card for shopping and atm withdrawals as soon as you receive it in the mail.

JUNIOR6886

27-05-2005 21:48:07

Sigh the thing is I kinda forsaw this happening and i put my desperation for a green ahead of my instincts oops . Hes a high TR trader. Which usually is a huge red flag for me so I decided to do a half now half later green
with the first half being the 10$ he owes me now. Imagine if I just gave him the full 20$...Im not a mean guy,but this crisis happened only days after he recieved my money...

slease

27-05-2005 21:55:36

I'm sure he has full intention paying everyone back their money or making sure you get a green. Give the guy a few days to get his life in order. If the money was so hard for you to lose you SHOULD NOT have paid him upfront.

Tib

28-05-2005 03:28:24

Well that's all well and good and i'm sorry for your situation. I would like to know asap if your going to refund the money to my paypal account or complete a offer on freedesktoppc for me like we talked about. i'm not trying to sound unsympathetic but I want to know asap so that I can make other arrangements for the green that you were to do for me. I'll be on aim all day today...PLEASE IM ME so that we can discuss this furthur.

darkancient

28-05-2005 12:13:50

I completely understand and respect all the opinions posted and I will repay all the offers - First let me clarify - I pmed the admin more thuroughly I should have just copied the message over - I loaded funds onto a prepaid CC (i got a visa card from 7-11) using my paypal card - all but about 23 dollars - i pulled out at that same time a 20 in cash from my atm machine so i would have a few dollars (because now i had a piss load of cash on the prepaid cc for offers and i would be fine right?) anyhow - this is how the hotel was accomodated - I understand what is occouring here and how upset people are and certain people are never going to want to trade with me again and i understand - the reason i took on so many offers at this time is because I need the money thus why I am finding people i know personally who i can get to allow me to use their pc and mailing addy and names ect (I am looking for a job and had 3 interviews this week - hopefully i get this last one they seemed to like me) so basiclly the money is to keep afloat atm - ALL money will be refunded to thoes who would like a refund ASAP (and I apologize to everyone yet again and I appreciate any / all understanding that i recieved) I am not asking for charity because in the example above about the homeless people I agree - I voulenteer my free time to a shelter and a drive at least once a year (no i didnt say that to make me look better just to show i fully understand the extent of how bad things get out there on the streets) and well let me just say that i was a bit concerned about crashing in the neighboorhood i used to live in because its not that good an area- it took me about an hour to walk to a nearby hotel - I apologize for spending the money that wasnt mine - I guess a tad bit of stress and fear combined mixed to form a bad judgment call - I am hopefully able to do most offers (from thoes who will still let me do offers for them) at my cousins friend house (celeste) said she had never done this stuff and she is willing to let me borrow some cash for a few days to do this stuff - so I am going to try and do this tonight - I apologize - My internet access is limited - I kinda... well..... lets just say no one is at home right now so I am trying to get a few of my more important possesions from this house (i have celestes car atm ) again - im sorry - i understand the feeling of hurt and dishonesty - Hopefully I can redeem my self and i appreciate the chance to - and godwilling i get a job soon enough to not have to rely on others so much - My apologies again I am greatfull to all and I understand all the upset people and I am sorry that there is nothing more I can say at the moment to correct the problem (And i deeply appreciate the comments about calling it a gift but I have no intention of using people like this - I WILL get a green for you or a refund - anyone who can bring them selfs to allow me to green for them I would appreciate that more because a green is cheaper than a refund and since so many want refunds this will make it a lot harder to do that sooner than a refferal green- again i am sorry and I will have this corrected sooner than later) - Hopefully my actions will speak louder than my words - Thanks all and I am sorry this happened and I am sorry that I made such a horrible judgment call for thoes of you who I am currently in trades with I have your names written down and never again shall I ask you to prepay me for anything or green first because you are all showing such great character right this moment that I am thankfull (sorry I dont have enough time to go through all the PM's I will sooner than later probably at class today) thanks again - Joe

yet again - Any people who I am in a trade with and will let me follow through with a green I would appreciate it as I can get that done sooner than later

thehoanster

28-05-2005 20:34:59

Hm. well I originally wanted a green... so a green you owe me. D

JUNIOR6886

28-05-2005 21:20:39

at this point i still just want my 10$ back
email==JUNIOR6886@comcast.netJUNIOR6886@comcast.net=JUNIOR6886@comcast.netJUNIOR6886@comcast.net/email is my paypal

thehunter1320

28-05-2005 22:33:34

I'm gay.

theysayjump

28-05-2005 22:36:55

here we go again roll

hwmercury

29-05-2005 11:47:51

Well, I have sent you numerous PM's about the $23 I paypaled you for mp3players4free. I have yet to get an answer to any of them. Matter of fact you didn't contact me at all since you got my money. I would like some kind of resolution to this problem this weekend.

thehoanster

29-05-2005 17:32:55

[quotee94c1e882f="hwmercury"]Well, I have sent you numerous PM's about the $23 I paypaled you for mp3players4free. I have yet to get an answer to any of them. Matter of fact you didn't contact me at all since you got my money. I would like some kind of resolution to this problem this weekend.[/quotee94c1e882f]

Well he [ie94c1e882f]said[/ie94c1e882f] he try to get them in as soon as Tuesday.

darkancient

29-05-2005 17:49:29

Ok - Work for the weekend done - im sore as heck - my cousins friend is out at the moment and my pop's friend is in the desert so while I will try my darndest to get the offers done tonight god willing at worst I have free time tommorow and my dads friend will be back in or Celeste will be here sooner than later - I apologize for not reading all my PM's im going to shower (because I smell) then go get Celeste from work (I have her car) then try and go through the pms (again im sorry there are a ton since I started this thread - understandably - I just didnt want to give any unsure answers or promises that I couldnt fullfill - And junior ill refund your cash soon as I can get something into paypal for now im going to go with a prepaid cc for offers - my apologies again to all and hopefully I can get this all squared soon tonight or tommorow =) sorry again and THANKS SO MUCH for the understanding - I didnt want to air my dirty laundry but I also didnt want to lie to people who have entrusted me with their cash by any means - Thanks kindly again and this will be sorted soon =) - Also I noticed a few offers my cousin did didnt green yet - I talked to him about it today and he is going to go through them tommorow (he went to church this morning then out to a movie with his gf tonight) and check status and such (ill be there to make sure he does it right) just thought I should drop a blurb about that as there are 4 current non greens D thanks again people and im glad you all are such understanding people =)

pas

29-05-2005 20:01:51

Hey,
Just saw your message. I was getting worried about ya! Hope all is getting better for ya in your life. I have to say I was a bit worried that you hadnt responded to my PMs and I had sent ya the cash for 2 trades! Well at least you are back and thanks for keeping us informed. You can get me the greens asap (even though one is my last one! hahaha). Hope all is well.

phil

darkancient

29-05-2005 20:57:07

thanks Pas - No one is back yet and i have to get up early as heck tommorow so I am going to have to procrastonate till tommorow on the refs I apologize (any refunds requested will be fullfilled however some are going to take a bit because an offer ranges from 0-6 dollars while a refund is on average 20 dollars because i didnt take too many low offers) I will get this all sorted however because I would like to get back to normal trading sooner than later since I only need one more for psps4free and i could really use this money friday if i can get approved by then so im hammering this out as fast as humanly possible =) sorry again all talk to you soon thanx again everyone for understanding and not responding with animosity

Tib

30-05-2005 05:48:32

hey darkancient you still didn't return any of my pm's or the message i posted here about the $20 i paypal'd to you to do freedesktoppc.com referral. I'll be on aim all day either send me a pm with if your going to do a offer today or send the money back over. This isn't cool I paypal you over 2 weeks ago.

darkancient

30-05-2005 09:24:38

Sorry bro i had a ton of pms and no time to sit here and read them - I had lack of internet access im sorry - Im sorry its a lot but I have said a few times about what was going on and thats in general I wont not do one persons ref and do others for no reason - Im sorry that its a wait but im trying and I couldve just as easily just took off or given you false greens but I am trying to do this all on the up and up please just bare with me for a minute - I DONT have money in my paypal WHAT so ever at this moment so I couldnt refund you if i wanted - I have the ability to get you a green because I have money loaded on a prepaid cc - again I am sorry - a mistake was made on my part there is nothing further I can do - I dont mean to sound like a jerk but you know as well as I do that my inbox is flooded - I would LIKE to get you a green still if thats ok by you (id also like to give everyone an instant green for waiting so long but sadly I dont think ther are enough offers =( ... ) Anyhow - If it was 2 weeks ago thats the offers my cousin did (reffer to above post) anyhow he is suppose to check them today (he is still out I dunno but I told him to rush it because if he screws any up he screws my TR up) so he is probably just going to have me complete more offers under his cc for him but anyhow - I have to run im sorry again Tib ill fix it sooner than later (since its my cousins i think he has yet to do appera and there are a few instant greens he can do I know of and ill be happy to make this right sooner than later I just dont have the ability to do so just this moment) - but yes i agree definantly not cool to wait 2 weeks - sorry - I wouldve pmed you back about this if I had personally noticed sooner so my apologies that I overlooked you Tib - regardless if a timely solution isnt agreed to a full refund will be given im not here to scam anyone there is no reason to do so - talk to you soon in more person soon as I get some of this sorted (sorry about the delay all)

good2speed

30-05-2005 12:08:25

you have one week to go green on both of my sites. If you dont green in a week I want my money back plus interest. 10% a week your late

hehehhehe

30-05-2005 14:08:23

Just a remark. You seem to have regular access to the internet for a homeless person... Internet cafes are kind of expensive aren't they?

good2speed

30-05-2005 14:16:16

[quote6832440a01="hehehhehe"]Just a remark. You seem to have regular access to the internet for a homeless person... Internet cafes are kind of expensive aren't they?[/quote6832440a01]

hes a privilidged homeless person. But its rough he only can go to Starbucks every other morning.

punjabGTRR34

30-05-2005 14:31:55

Hey man. Take your time getting my ref done. No rush. I'm very sorry to hear about what happened. I hope everything goes well.

damac

30-05-2005 19:49:10

i prepayed this guy 60 a couple weeks ago for 3 sites, before this drama, no greens yet. this has happened to me more than once on this site and it sucks.

i just want to finish my accounts and you have my money and are holding me up, considering offer costs, especially if you have others in the mix, you should have had enough paypal the last few weeks to do allot of offers

Ethan

31-05-2005 07:04:40

So how long until I see yellow?

CoMpFrEaK

31-05-2005 07:11:23

[quote02c16129cf="good2speed"]you have one week to go green on both of my sites. If you dont green in a week I want my money back plus interest. 10% a week your late[/quote02c16129cf]

Heh, that wouldnt work too well. cause if hes not going to pay you what makes you think you'll see the interest.

mofocrew

31-05-2005 09:35:30

hey man, I paid you for a green, thats what I hope to get.

Please try to green within this week, I'd like to trust you, don't prove me wrong.

[b1a2f7e0572]EDIT[/b1a2f7e0572] Comp that wasn't directed at you, I just had the pleasure of posting directly under you roll D (besides, we traded, no $ involved) I do see that you (Compfreak) have signed up under me. I was refering to darkancient above.

happy trading, best of luck

CoMpFrEaK

31-05-2005 09:49:26

[quote5691b3b81e="mofocrew"]hey man, I paid you for a green, thats what I hope to get.

Please try to green within this week, I'd like to trust you, don't prove me wrong.[/quote5691b3b81e]

That better not be directed at me, just because i signed up and did a offer yesterday

Stroid

31-05-2005 09:57:08

i think all of you got scammed bad...if you have money on that CC then do the offers and get people the greens you promissed. why cant you do the offers you are on the forum everyday but yet you are homeless. I am usually a very understanding person but i just dont believe you. Whats worse is people gave you a good amount of money like $50 and $60 and i think you are trying to make lies so you can take longer you prolle wont even green next thing will prolle be that you got your wallet stolen and your CC is gone. Prove us wrong and get these offers done immediatly. If you can get online then you can do offers simple as that.

CoMpFrEaK

31-05-2005 09:58:12

[quotefcecf4fff4="Stroid"]i think all of you got scammed bad...if you have money on that CC then do the offers and get people the greens you promissed. why cant you do the offers you are on the forum everyday but yet you are homeless. I am usually a very understand person but i just dont believe you. Whats worse is people gave you a good amount of money like $50 and $60 and i think you are trying to make lies so you can take longer you prolle wont even green next thing will prolle be that you got your wallet stolen and your CC is gone. Prove us wrong and get these offers done immediatly. If you can get online then you can do offers simple as that.[/quotefcecf4fff4]

I dont think there telling the truth.

Ethan

31-05-2005 09:59:35

Problem is that he's already done the offers I guess so he needs to help someone else do them.

Stroid

31-05-2005 10:03:33

[quote1f46b2a0f6="Ethan"]Problem is that he's already done the offers I guess so he needs to help someone else do them.[/quote1f46b2a0f6]

Sounds to me like he wanted money and knew he couldnt do the offers but promised that he could anyways. I dont believe him but ive been wrong before and i hope i am wrong now but from his actions i dont believe him. I feel he abused the power of having a 24TR to get big trades and now he is gonna bail. I think im gonna ban soon or reduce all his TR.

CoMpFrEaK

31-05-2005 10:05:40

[quoted296ebe93a="Stroid"][quoted296ebe93a="Ethan"]Problem is that he's already done the offers I guess so he needs to help someone else do them.[/quoted296ebe93a]

Sounds to me like he wanted money and knew he couldnt do the offers but promised that he could anyways. I dont believe him but ive been wrong before and i hope i am wrong now but from his actions i dont believe him. I feel he abused the power of having a 24TR to get big trades and now he is gonna bail. I think im gonna ban soon or reduce all his TR.[/quoted296ebe93a]

Hehe, lemme have a go at his TR lol

theysayjump

31-05-2005 10:31:02

lol i see you're taking to modship like a duck takes to water comp' D

darkancient

31-05-2005 10:40:49

bro, dock my tr - it dosent matter - if i were going to scam i wouldnt be here still would i? i am sick of explaining shit happened to me im fucking sorry that no one has a heart and cant fucking understand - i didnt run off or close my paypal account or do anything to "dissapear" like a scammer did i? NO i came to the people to explain this - i dont care what is done with my tr - but watch what you do with the banning because then you wont screw me , youll screw these people - think before you act or shoot shit out of your ass - im sorry but all this whining when i have no way to do anything IS NOT making me do anything any faster is it? - just chill - if you want to dock my tr do it - i asked the Admin to do so or put me under some watch or something regardless i have not and will not innitiate another trade of any sort until everyone is properly paid or dealt a green - my apologies for busting my ass to be able to get onto the boards for a few minutes here and there to be able to explain to people what is happening - I dont care anymore and you will all be paid as soon as possible I wont give a green anymore save for a select few who i am going to talk to in pm's about because they have been some of the nicest people - in fact im probably going to give them a refund and a green because they havent been jerks like some of you - i understand that this sucks for you guys but good lord you think im enjoying my time right now? my fucking back was in so much pain from all the stress that i had to take 12 fucking asprin to go to work to repay you ungreatfull ass's -

yes please dock my tr that is fine - ban me if you feel you want to screw over the people of this board - fine - i just dont care and ill be issuing refunds when i am able - im not even saying sorry again because the fact is im not - im overstressed and working any shit hole in the wall job i can find to have money to eat while trying to save enough to pay back you people - thanks for the ulser - Joe

Ethan

31-05-2005 10:48:54

yeah... please give the guy a week or two to make good. If he were a scammer a ban wouldn't really do much anyways. I'm sorry to hear about all this DarkAncient. I hope things work out for you. Thanks for your efforts to keep us up to date at least.

Stroid

31-05-2005 10:53:22

you know that being a dickhead doesnt help your situation...i am a mod on this site and part of my duty is to identify liars and scammers. i dont believe you although i do wish you are saying the truth. Dont come at me being a dickhead clearly if you can get online you can go to a website and do a offer. Why would you agree to do sites if you cant do offers that just doesnt make sense. anyways dont get a attitude with me maybe you should read the rules of this forum again

Ethan

31-05-2005 12:29:20

It seems like for now the only thing to do is just make sure that no more trades are done by him, which seems like something that he's going to be avoiding himself anyways.

CoMpFrEaK

31-05-2005 14:52:03

His TR has been delt with accordingly. He must clear up his trades before we reinstate his TR accordingly.

metfoo

31-05-2005 17:21:04

i too am on your trade list. You were supposed to go green for my freephotoipods. I will let you go green if you can promise me a green, otherwise paypal me back.

good2speed

31-05-2005 20:23:55

[quoteeed9883b1c] i understand that this sucks for you guys but good lord you think im enjoying my time right now? my fucking back was in so much pain from all the stress that i had to take 12 fucking asprin to go to work to repay you ungreatfull ass's - [/quoteeed9883b1c]

Was almost not going to respond. Glad I went to lunch when I did. when I first read it i was furious. Well anyways consider this the lite version of my initial reaction. Oh ya Thx Stroid for pointing out what you did and Im in full agreement with everyhting you said. Ok now Ill keep this short. How are we ungrateful. Am i not the one who gave you money to do an offer but you turned your back on me and decided to use that money on a 'hotel' (single quote for emphasis - ? wouldve have worked as well here). Is this not a sign of you being ungrateful by calling me an asshole after I paid for your night stay and you didnt have to sleep in the mud. And as far as your back being sore, get use to it. Your gonna have to work someday and then you can pay for your own place and wont have to worry about getting kicked out. And yes this was the light version. One final thought grow the fuck up.

good2speed

31-05-2005 22:50:33

[quoteca353fde31="CoMpFrEaK"]His TR has been delt with accordingly. He must clear up his trades before we reinstate his TR accordingly.[/quoteca353fde31]

just make sure its done accordingly. lol

JUNIOR6886

01-06-2005 09:35:24

I feel so dumb. I knew something was wrong when i was talking to him
I didnt feel right at all. But i was so desperate for this green I ignored
my gut and did the half now half later deal. I though you said i should have my money on tuesday? If you have a prepaid CC you can transfer some money into your paypal account and refund me my 10$