Scammer: rapidxone .... tried to work with him for a month

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=15222

Greentank

26-05-2005 12:46:44

I have been dealing with rapidxone for a month now trying to get him to green on freeipods.com after I had gone green for him a month ago. He keeps giving me the run around, never even seen a new Email come up on my freeipods account, and damn I just need the one more referral.

This would of been my first trade to...

rapidxone contact me if you want to make right.

Greentank

AGemi

27-05-2005 09:57:33

Same thing happened to me. I did an instant green for him and he said he would sign up for freeipods for me. He did but he's been yellow for a while.

I sent him a PM, asking him what was up, if he had any trouble but have heard nothing from him.

/

Poqui

28-05-2005 23:12:36

I've had a problem with him too. I greened for him on superpsp4free, he was supposed to green for me on freeipodshuffle. After he was yellow for 3 weeks and his TR went down from 2 to 1 I sent him an email asking him to explain the delay. His reply

[quote134cb0960f]hey i am sorry that my offer did not go through, i emailed gratis
about my offer completetion but they seemed to fix it. I will do
another offer for you real soon, i have just moved recently and just
barely getting online with 56k. thanks[/quote134cb0960f]

So I gave him another week and still nothing. Then I did a little more digging and found that he did another "trade" with someone else where he supposedly signed up on freeipodshuffle for him as well. Two accounts = fraudulent referral. So, I've emailed him and said that if he wants to get straight with me he's going to have to paypal me $20 for the referral I did for him. I told him he's got 72 hours...

I'll be sure to post back here when his clock runs out.

mcpunkin

30-05-2005 17:36:09

He promised me a freeipodshuffle.com for a freepsps.com.
I did mine approx 4/21, it went green a few days later. He said he greened on mine 4/29. I emailed him 15 days later and he said he'd email them.

grr...

CoMpFrEaK

30-05-2005 18:57:02

Since many of you guys are complaining about him i have choosen to tempoarly adjust his +1 trade record to an -7 trade record. (-2 for each complaint). It shall be adjusted back once he fixes his trades.

Greentank

31-05-2005 06:37:57

Sounds like the same excuses for all of us, I'm still waiting.

I'll give him the option to either green for me, or Paypal me $25

Poqui

02-06-2005 07:00:21

[quote281cf1dfcf="CoMpFrEaK"]Since many of you guys are complaining about him i have choosen to tempoarly adjust his +1 trade record to an -7 trade record. (-2 for each complaint). It shall be adjusted back once he fixes his trades.[/quote281cf1dfcf]

Hah.. I wouldn't hold your breath. At least he had the balls to reply to the first email that I sent him and give me some BS story about moving, but I haven't heard anything from him since I gave him his final 3-day window. He hasn't even logged in to check the PMs I sent him over the past month. He's probably too busy playing with his new PSP. evil evil evil I'll chalk this one up to bad judgement on my part. I should have known he was bad news - just look at these captivating posts of his

[quote281cf1dfcf="rapidxone"]
congratuFUCKInlation!! I want a shuffle[/quote281cf1dfcf]

[quote281cf1dfcf="rapidxone"]your getting there congratuFUCKINlation[/quote281cf1dfcf]