Rube Waddell is not a scammer

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=13209

kreziwill

01-05-2005 18:54:26

Who keeps changing my messages? 2 months of waiting isn't crying wolf.

sweeedfish

01-05-2005 18:56:22

um, you are more than likely jumping to conclussions, I just saw Rube post on the trading board a day ago, try talking to him ..

theysayjump

01-05-2005 20:09:59

yeah you dont wanna start accusing people before youve given them the chance to green, complete the offer, respond etc. at least get in contact with him and ask whats going on.....also you said he didnt complete the offer....how do you know this?

pSeuDo

01-05-2005 21:05:28

i'm currently trading with him and seems to be going smoothly...

jhennson

01-05-2005 22:26:45

i just did a trade with him, at first he wanted for both of us to do offers at the same time, but i didnt agree since i had +1 higher than him, he accepted that so he did the offer first...everything went smoothly for me

theysayjump

02-05-2005 02:10:15

you may want to remove/edit your post until you know for sure he is a scammer.

Rube Waddell

02-05-2005 06:51:17

Wow, you just PM'd me this morning to tell me about it. I PM'd you back immediately. What else am I supposed to do? Am I supposed to magically know that it didn't show up on your end? I haven't been checking the site because I have no intention of finding referrals for the site.

In the time since I got your post (an hour or so ago), I PM'd you and emailed the service people at the site. I can't imagine what else you want me to do in an hour.

If something happens and this doesn't go through, I will do another offer or paypal you money to cover the referral. Just chill, dude. I know it's frustrating and all (I've had several problems when others were going green for me), but you gotta give me a chance, at least a tiny chance, before you go spouting off about me being a scammer.

Geez.

Rube Waddell

02-05-2005 06:53:25

Wait a second, didn't you nominate me for this trade? If it didn't go green, why did you nominate me?

theysayjump

02-05-2005 09:54:13

[quote574699311d="Rube Waddell"]Wow, you just PM'd me this morning to tell me about it. I PM'd you back immediately. What else am I supposed to do? Am I supposed to magically know that it didn't show up on your end? I haven't been checking the site because I have no intention of finding referrals for the site.

In the time since I got your post (an hour or so ago), I PM'd you and emailed the service people at the site. I can't imagine what else you want me to do in an hour.

If something happens and this doesn't go through, I will do another offer or paypal you money to cover the referral. Just chill, dude. I know it's frustrating and all (I've had several problems when others were going green for me), but you gotta give me a chance, at least a tiny chance, before you go spouting off about me being a scammer.

Geez.[/quote574699311d]

hate to say i told ya so kreziwill roll

kreziwill

03-05-2005 06:20:54

I'm just tired of his excuses.

I went green instantly for him on March 31. He then said that he did the Ink offer for me on FreePSPs. His email never showed up on my list of referals... No problem. I gave him the chance to do something else. Now it's May 3rd and I still have no green.

I could wait all year and listen to his excuses or I could just come to terms and realize that I've been scammed.

When you make a deal with someone, you make sure it goes well. You don't stop checking the site and leave it at that.

Rube Waddell

04-05-2005 13:48:46

OK, here is what I did. I just did another offer, the Spanish language offer. I assume this will go green. However, if it doesn't go green by noon next Wednesday, I will send a $20 paypal to his account. I'm not sure what else I can do.

I just went through this same thing with another person, but the roles were reversed. The guy couldn't get his offer to go green for me. It took awhile, but he finally went green today. Needless to say, even though the problem lasted much longer than the present problem with Kreziwill, I never called him a scammer.

jhennson

04-05-2005 17:35:41

true...me and rube did a good trade, he was kinda impatient but i know how he feels and he's legit too!! )

Rube Waddell

07-05-2005 05:18:46

[quote48b54ff7e0="jhennson"]true...me and rube did a good trade, he was kinda impatient but i know how he feels and he's legit too!! )[/quote48b54ff7e0]

Oh, I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about a trade from March. I went green at the end of March and he just went green a few days ago. I never called him a scammer.

Rube Waddell

07-05-2005 05:20:13

Looks like I went green on kreviwill's phreeipods, just a few days after I found out about the problem. I ended up wasting an offer to do it, but at least it's done.

I hope this puts this matter to rest.

PumaPride77

09-05-2005 15:30:59

dude he isn't a scammer, we just finished trading today and everything worked out fine.

Rube Waddell

10-05-2005 02:36:47

[quote828441612a="kreziwill"]I cried wolf.[/quote828441612a]

In fairness to you, I should have been paying attention to it. But since I didn't plan on finding referrals for myself, I just didn't pay attention. That's not good.

GeoLeoY

23-05-2005 19:41:33

[quote087c0a3699="kreziwill"]I'm just tired of his excuses.

I went green instantly for him on March 31. He then said that he did the Ink offer for me on FreePSPs. His email never showed up on my list of referals... No problem. I gave him the chance to do something else. Now it's May 3rd and I still have no green.

I could wait all year and listen to his excuses or I could just come to terms and realize that I've been scammed.

When you make a deal with someone, you make sure it goes well. You don't stop checking the site and leave it at that.[/quote087c0a3699]

interesting. i went green for kreziwill within several days. her (i say that because the email that was provided to me was that of a woman) offer that she did for me has been yellow for over 2 weeks and she has not responded to numerous PMs or emails that i have sent. classic.

Missty1029

25-05-2005 07:59:17

Hey I am waiting for Rube to do another site for me! He never went green on my psp4free. He agreed to do my oddtech!!
whats up Rube?????

From Rube Waddell
To Missty1029
Posted Tue May 17, 2005 1203 pm
Subject Re freedigitalcameras
Missty1029 wrote
Rube Waddell wrote
Missty1029 wrote
I think you said something about a friend doing it but if that is your email address.....

Yes, that's my email address. I wonder if they used my email address. I don't know why that would cause a problem, but it's weird.

What do you want me to do? Should I wait for them to respond or maybe try another offer?

I won't be online the rest of the night, unless I get out of work early, but I'll get back to you tomorrow.

chris

You have yet to go green on my psp site.
Do you think you can sign up on my other site oddtech4free?
let me know please, thanks

I could do the oddtech4free site. Is that a Coobro site? I've heard people say they haven't been crediting well lately. Have you had any troubles with oddtech4free?

Anyway, that would be fine with me. Just send me the link, assuming the site has been giving you credit.