Just in case- I ONLY TRADE ON FORUMS- NOT AIM

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=12905

Archi1

28-04-2005 06:55:48

Hey,
Apparently someone is spamming one of my referral links on AIM.
NOTE- I do not have AIM and I do not do trades on AIM.
You will only see me in the forums.
Do not deal with anyone who claims to be me on AIM.

chewy

28-04-2005 07:44:08

why would someone spam your link?

PoPoJiJo

28-04-2005 09:25:00

yeah that makes no sense

Archi1

28-04-2005 12:13:15

[quoted51a68766d="PoPoJiJo"]yeah that makes no sense[/quoted51a68766d]

If I knew I'd tell you?
Actually, I was told this by a new user in this forum named passsword. He contacted me to tell me that someone was spamming my link.
I have since determined that he is probably the guy trying to screw me over. Why I don't know but he said that his friend got spammed by someone named metsfan199 on AIM. According to him, metsfan199 spammed his friend with my referral link.
I got a message the same day from offercentric saying that I had been reported to them. BUT they said it was because I threatened someone. Supposidly I threatened to Hack someone if they didn't complete my offer.
Knowing all this now, along with the fact that another long time member of this forum says that passsword was a scammer and had several other well known aliases, I put two and two together and figured that passsword is the guy who was trying to get my account suspended with OC. And it probably wasn't by spamming my link but by claiming I was threatening him.
I've tried contacing passsword againn to ask how he knew the referral link his friend got was mine, he didn't respond.
Anyone contacted by him needs to be careful