Repost, Someone is posing as me on aim

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=12626

craser

25-04-2005 15:20:36

Someone has just scammed Pas posing as me one aim. This is the third person to be scammed be "me". i have already posted this once, about a week or two ago. I dont do ANY trading in aim, msn messenger, yahoo, or any other messenger service. I will not be held responsible for any trades you set up with "me" in a messenger service.

Here is the link to the original post about someone posing as me on aim from 4/6/05. about 2/3's the way down the page.
http//www.freeipodguide.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=94098&highlight=#94098

EDIT
pas got scammed by
aim usacraser
email= email=usacraser@yahoo.comusacraser@yahoo.com email=usacraser@yahoo.comusacraser@yahoo.com/email

EDIT cmendoza just pmed me today (4/26/05) about being scammed. he was scammed in a messanger service.

cartrenroy

25-04-2005 15:22:40

[quote100826c458="craser"]Someone has just scammed Pas posing as me one aim. This is the third person to be scammed be "me". i have already posted this once, about a week or two ago. I dont do ANY trading in aim, msn messenger, yahoo, or any other messenger service. I will not be held responsible for any trades you set up with "me" in a messenger service.

liliif a mod could please sticky this for a day or two, maybe it will help. thanks.[/quote100826c458]

Do you know that AIM (the scammer guy).

What is your AIM, MSN, or Yahoo

Vector

25-04-2005 15:25:23

yea that would help

craser

25-04-2005 15:31:53

it doesnt matter, I dont do ANY trading in aim, msn messenger, yahoo, or any other messenger service.

I'll put it simple dont trade with me outside of these forums.

I pmed pas about the aim name anyway, and ill put it up when he pm's me back.

craser

26-04-2005 13:12:00

the aim name the imposter used was usacraser and the email= he used was email=usacraser@yahoo.comusacraser@yahoo.com he used was email=usacraser@yahoo.comusacraser@yahoo.com/email. this info came from pas.

Stroid

26-04-2005 13:22:34

yeah this happens alot a guy sent me a pm yesterday saying wtf i went green for you whats up with you not signing up for me. all he had to do was search for Strold02 the imposter that has been scamming people but i think i finally got that fucker. anyways im starting to not feel bad for people that get scammed its thier fault.

craser

26-04-2005 13:33:45

check my profile now. if someone now gets scammed be "me" they are fucking idiots. I would suggest everyone do something like this in their profile so using someone elses profile wont work. try to use my profile now scammer. eat a fucking dick scammer!!!!!

p.s. Sorry for the language, but this scammer is giving me a bad rep.

craser

26-04-2005 13:51:46

i suggest that everyone that gets scammed by someone on aim, go and sign up under the same link a bunch of times. use exact same info, and maybe itll keep the your green from getting approved later on. worth a try right?