I'll pay $15 for one, $20 for your 2nd, $25 for your 3rd!!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=9098

OneBrightTiger

19-03-2005 10:12:22

If you haven't signed up for a lot of offers yet this is a great deal. I want greens for these deals

notebooks4free
freepsps
pctech4free

If you can do more than one site I will pay $15 for the first one you do, $20 for the second one and $25 for the third. For each deal I will pay you $15 as soon as you go green and pay you the rest when your green is confirmed at ship time.

(This means that for the "bonus" you are taking a small risk in that if I get hit by a truck or never do go all the way and get my reward, you won't get the bonus. But the $15 for each site is in the bag! And I'm determined to complete all of my deals anyway--just got my tenth for freeminimacs!)

I'm a good trader with a +4 trade record so you can trade with confidence.

This is an experiment. If nobody goes for it, I'll just go back to offering a straight $15 per deal.

If you're just starting out this is a great way to make an easy $60 you can use to get your first four sign-ups.

PM me and let's do it.

PoPoJiJo

19-03-2005 10:21:57

what if it takes you 4 months to finish and the person you trade with is done doing their free stuff in 2 weeks...

OneBrightTiger

19-03-2005 12:19:57

I'm not looking to do trades right now. I just want to pay anybody who is interested in doing offers for cold hard cash. So if it takes me four months to finish a deal you'd wait four months for the money over $15 per referral.

It's unlikely that anyone will wait that long however. Look at how many yellows and greens I have in my sig. These are the dates I signed up for those offers

Freeminimacs Feb 19
Notebooks4free Mar 2
Tech4fee Mar 3
FreePSPs Mar 10
PCTech4free Mar 10

At this rate I should be all done with these (except possibly notebooks4free) in a month or two.

vulcan300

19-03-2005 12:33:13

id say this is something no one would do, cause if you think about it 25 isn't that high for having to wait till you go for approval.

from just a different view on the situation,maybe its just me, but if i did what you were doing, id bail on everyone cause like, really.. what could they do?

pretty much your asking for a loan on greens after the first one.

lmao,gl.

OneBrightTiger

19-03-2005 17:24:52

You're confused. If you look at other posts, you'll see that $15 is the going rate for doing an offer. Some people offer less. Some more.

If you do a deal for me [bd010a06a6f]you get $15 AS SOON AS YOU GO GREEN[/bd010a06a6f].

Paying $15 as soon as you go green is the usual deal. I'm just sweetening the pot. I'll give you $15 as soon as you go green, like a lot of other people are offering AND, as a bonus I'll kick in another $5 or $10 down the road if you do a second or third deal.

If anybody doesn't want the extra money after I pay them $15 for going green I'd be happy to donate the bonus to tsunami relief or whatever.