ALRIGHT! I need ONE more ref for get4friends!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=8923

undertheradar

17-03-2005 13:01:06

If you read my post in OT, you'll know the fiasco I've gone through with this site. Anyways, the owner has given me a free green referral if I can get one more myself. I need some gracious person to sign up under me so I can get proof that she is legit. The fact that she's willing to do this is an awesome sign!

Who wants to help me out? I can't really do any trades, since I've done most of them as well as the offers available. I can pay you $15 paypal if you can wait till next week. I'm good for it...but I won't be able to reload my paypal till next week.

Lots of people on here will vouch for me though. PM if you want to help me out!

splattered

17-03-2005 13:50:34

Ive had three people signed up under me for like 2 weeks now, and my own is the only offer that has gone green. Everyone else wrote get4friends and they tell my referrals that they have to wait an ADDITIONAL 7 days on top of the 15 its already been.. does that sound right? Why such a long wait?

wood

17-03-2005 14:04:35

I dont care what pookie said, that site is def a scam. ?

undertheradar

17-03-2005 14:45:55

She always credited really fast, but who knows. I'm giving her another chance since she's agreed to work with me. Hopefully the two extra greens I just got who did efax will show up soon.

vulcan300

17-03-2005 15:12:54

i dunno, i mean you were an active promoter for her site, but lets face it. I doubt you'll get the item, shes just playing you for a sucker. well maybe.

its up to you if you wanna take that risk.

so yea help this guy out since hes shelling out 15 bones for optimistic hope.

lates.

undertheradar

17-03-2005 15:32:03

Yeah.....we talked via email...mostly for my to tell her I wouldn't actively badmouth her site anymore (but not to apologize) and she said she felt bad so she wanted to help make it right. She's giving me a free green which means I only need one more green.

Yes....I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt, in my heart I think she'll pull through.