NOTICE: DONT ASK FOR FREEIPOD.COM GREENS FOR $$$$

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=8302

wood

10-03-2005 08:43:53

If i see another day old member asking for freeipod greens for $$ i'm going to lose it. evil x

[b862c00d70c][u862c00d70c]WE'VE ALL SIGNED UP FOR FREEIPODS.
IN THE RARE CASE THAT SOMEONE HASNT SIGNED UP FOR IT, THEY WILL MOST LIKELY WANT $20-$30 OR a "TWO FOR ONE", ON ACCOUNT OF HOW RARE IT IS.[/u862c00d70c][/b862c00d70c]

I know you guys are new, and excited about getting your free stuff.
But before you post, do a search on the forum to see how many other people have offered $15 and got ZERO replies.

I dont mean to sound rude, but come one people, [u862c00d70c]this isn't rocket science[/u862c00d70c]... roll

Archi1

10-03-2005 08:56:05

I agree BUT...
If logic stands and a bunch of new people are joining, at some level there is likely to be some folks who have not done freeipods. Chances are slim but possible. I have done it and I never post that I am looking for referrals since my ipod is on the way but it seems like maybe there is a logical way to proceed forward. I have actually seen people trade for freeipods.com on other sites.
Anyway,
What about creating a board for those looking for referrals to old offers.
In that forum, you could post a list of ALL the legacy offers that are only to be discussed and traded in that forum. That way, as offers all start going the way of freeipods.com, they can have their own area for those who missed the wave.
Just a thought.

kevxross

10-03-2005 08:56:29

Haha I always laugh when I see "$5 for freeipods!@!1!"

But which is worse, the newbs who try to pay for freeipod referrals or the newb who signed up for freeipod and completed an offer couple weeks ago ... without giving anyone a referral for it and without getting anything for it? I'll give you a hint I'm the latter newb ( And I've abandoned that account because I don't even want an ipod and that pyramid is milked dry. I could've gotten some money or 2 refs out of that (

abrock124

10-03-2005 08:58:29

yeah same here i signed up for freeipods before i ever found out about these forums and therefore got nothing for it and can do nothing with it. live and learn i guess.

kevxross

10-03-2005 09:03:03

At least I'm not alone!

Hey ab how are you increasing your TR so fast?? I'm trading with people, but it takes so long for Gratis or OC to credit me for completed offers and then I have to wait for the other party to green for me, so each trade takes me at least a week to complete ? And I'm doing offers that are supposed to be the fastest.

Anyway, good job; I'm envious.

carpediem

10-03-2005 09:05:00

hey, i'm in the same boat as you guys on that one, but i look at it as part of the learning process in how all this isht works. If I hadn't tried out some different sites and learned what worked and what didn't, then i probably wouldn't be where i'm at now (which really isn't all that far, but i'm getting there ) )

wood

10-03-2005 09:05:21

[quote95e52a35bf="kevxross"] But which is worse, the newbs who try to pay for freeipod referrals or the newb who signed up for freeipod and completed an offer couple weeks ago ... without giving anyone a referral for it and without getting anything for it? [/quote95e52a35bf]

I would say the first noob is worse, only because when I found out about freeipods, I had absolutely no idea of the huge network of people involved in it (not to mention the other 20+ sites that offer free stuff). wink

iusa

10-03-2005 09:40:18

wow, calm down, its a forum for asking for trading, if someone wants to trade for it, then let them do it, damn