$15 paypal (or freeminimac trade) for freeflatscreen ref

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=8199

amishjs

08-03-2005 21:11:45

I will pay $15 for freeflatscreen referrals.

I'm looking to signup for freeminimac as well, so I will trade a referral for that as well. I'm not really looking to sign up for other sites at the moment.

Mods Since I'm relatively newb and have no trade record, do I pay first to reputable traders? And if I broke rules with this post, I'm terrible sorry. PLEASE DON'T BANINATE ME! PM me and I'll fix it.

FYI, I just went green first for freeflatscreens for midnghtdolphin. I only did it a few minutes ago so I haven't gotten the trade rep yet.

my04accord

08-03-2005 21:41:24

might as well be the one to ask. are you taking cash?

amishjs

09-03-2005 07:34:33

Not accepting cash right now. I don't want to sign up for too many offers because the rest of my life is pretty hectic right now and I don't want to get screwed by forgetting to cancel, etc.

Only paying for referrals at the moment. Although I will accept a minimac trade since I'm looking to sign up for that also.

my04accord

09-03-2005 10:13:05

do you need anything else besides freeflatscreens? I may be able to trade for that but I'd rather trade for something else, unless you could give me a 2-for-1 for that?

amishjs

09-03-2005 16:34:34

No I don't need anything else other than freeflatscreens and eventually minimacs, once I find someone who will trade me. To be honest, I really just want the minimac and I did freeflatscreens because I'll need something to go with it. I won't do 2-for-1. It looks like you've got 9greens for minimacs, so let me know if you want me to be your last...