$20 PayPal for get4friends.com green - Updates w/ offer list

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=8160

kaplan

08-03-2005 16:03:01

I'll PP $20 to authorized traders for get4friends greens. I'll pay first, since I'm new, only if you're an established trader.

EDIT Raised to $20

vulcan300

08-03-2005 16:35:46

since your new what sites are you open for? if your free for something ill sign up.

Andrew

08-03-2005 19:48:27

Man I want to sign up for get4friends.

kaplan

09-03-2005 15:32:49

I've gotten a couple PMs so far asking about trades.

No, I'd rather just pay for green at this time. Though, I will be available for green trades later on.

Archon810

09-03-2005 16:01:56

u sure that one is legit? if it's actually hosted at dreamhost (where i host), the deal there is $9.40 for a whole year of hosting and domain. Any bum can do that deal and start a site. I really hope it's not scam, because it seems pretty sweet.

kaplan

10-03-2005 17:46:53

One left. How about $20? I just want to get this thing done!

Uriarte69

10-03-2005 17:48:42

what offers are available?

kaplan

10-03-2005 17:59:11

Netzero
NetZero Platinum offers fast, reliable Internet access for only $9.95 a month. At $14.95, NetZero HiSpeed allows the user to surf the web up to five times faster using the existing phone jack! Sign up for Netzero today.

Date.com
Find your match at Date.com! With online dating and personals at Date.com, browse through thousands of potential matches easily with our profile system. Contrary to popular belief, the good ones are not all taken. Don't stay alone any longer -- your match is here!

Body By Jake
CARB is not a four-letter word. Don't cut out the carbs, MANAGE them! 90% of low-carb diets fail. Get "Diet Insurance" and make sure YOU don't! Body By Jake's Carb Manager turns your extra carbs into energy! Contains no ephedra and no negative side effects! Get your free trial today!
Order trial.

USA Today
Receive 8 weeks FREE!

eFax
Try eFax free for 30 days!

GM Card
Sign up for the GM card today! Your next GM vehicle could be yours by your everyday spending! Click to learn more.

Derm FX
Try Derm FX now for free! Increase metabolism gently and naturally! Helping to Curb Your Appetite, it's A plan with safe and effective results. Very easy to apply, No pills or powdered shakes. Safe and Effective! Get-Your FREE-1-Week Supply Now!
Order the Derm FX trial.

Columbia House
Sign up for Columbia House now and receive 5 DVDs for $.49! We carry almost any movie you can think of, including the latest and hottest new releases. Don't stand in line, order from Columbia House now!

Video Professor
Video Professor has been in the computer learning business for over 15 years! Access Video Professor lessons instantly anytime, anywhere ONLINE! Over 100 hours of learning to explore with 5 days access to the complete online library, FREE, or order lessons on CD! Just pay for S&H.
Order Video Professor.

Keen
KEEN -- Get 3 minutes FREE when you try us out! Let the psychics at Keen guide you to your soulmate, or try our Spiritual Readings! Astrology, horoscopes, tarot readers and more. We have many experts working with Keen to provide you with the best!

Feel Serenity
Introducing the Tiny Happy Pill The Serenity Mood Enhancer. Just Imagine, you can change your outlook on life in just 1-3 weeks. You will know within YOUR FIRST BOTTLE if Serenity is for you. YOUR FIRST BOTTLE is FREE. Change your life for the better now!
Order Serenity.

SIRIUS Satellite Radio
SIRIUS Satellite Radio is more than 120 channels of 100% commercial-free music, world-class sports, news, talk and information. SIRIUS delivers content and quality that AM/FM radio doesn't have and can't offer from original programming to seeing the artist and song that is playing on the display feature.

Blue Host
Bluehost was awarded Best New Hosting Company and Best Customer Support by the some of the leading hosting review companies! Free Domain (1 or 2 year plan), Free Setup (1 or 2 year plan), 2 GB of Space, 75 GB of Transfer, Fantastico, Web Site Builder, and more! We allow you to host 6 domains on 1 account.

Orexia
The bottom line is Orexia™ works. You will experience Immediate Pleasure the first time you use Orexia™ as well as Increased Long Term Sexual Health Stronger & Faster Orgasms Immediately, Intensified Sensitivity and Arousal, Achieve Climax Every Time, Enhanced Natural Lubrication, and Increased Sex Drive!

Comcast
Sign-up for blazing-fast 100% Pure Broadband™ with scorching speeds through a connection that's always on. Plus, it comes with tons of special features like click-and-play video clips, digital music and so much more. You get $50.00 cash back, free MP3 Player, special $19.99/mo. pricing, and access to over 750,000 digital songs with a free 14-day trial to Rhapsody.

Netflix
Sign up for Netflix and try us for free! DVD rentals delivered straight to your door. No late fees and no hidden costs. Make a list of movies you'd like to see. Once you're done, put it in the prepaid envelope and pop it in the mailbox -- it's that simple. You're then mailed the next movies on your list! Sign up today.
Become paying member for Netflix.

There!

kaplan

12-03-2005 10:59:17

One more needed. Any takers? $20...