LAPTOP ON PCTECH4FREE?? LOOKING FOR MORE GREENS TOO!!!!!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=8081

wood

07-03-2005 22:19:16

Well, I was originally just going to get the video card for 9 referals, but it looks like I might already have about 14 or so (i'm insane, i know).

Anyways, the next gift up is listed as the Compaq laptop.
HOWEVER - I was told that they were actually shipping Inspiron 1150's (2.8ghz, 512mb, 80gb) in place of it.

If this is the case, please let me know. I was also curious about the shipping times that tech4free is known for. ? ?

I'm willing to pay $$ for my last few referals. Please Get in touch with me via PM or AIM (itswoodie) to set something up.

Any any info relevant to the above questions would be GREATLY appreciated.

Cheers
Wood 8)

Lunarpancake

07-03-2005 23:10:32

ive heard this too....no idea if its true or not. Maybe that was a one time deal because the compaqs were outa stock or something.

they woulda changed the pic if they planned on sending the Dell forever right?

Tholek

07-03-2005 23:18:48

I'd like to know as well.

Didn't a post on GL claim that they give you a choice of what you'd like?

That would be great, if true.

By the way, how long did it take you to get that many greens?

Tholek

07-03-2005 23:27:36

[quote8e5b04c678="Lunarpancake"]ive heard this too....no idea if its true or not. Maybe that was a one time deal because the compaqs were outa stock or something.

they woulda changed the pic if they planned on sending the Dell forever right?[/quote8e5b04c678]

I think the GL post said that they are finished with the Compaqs.

Plus, keep in mind that Gratis hasn't changed the Cyberpower case on fdpc, even though Cyberpower doesn't seem to have them anymore, either.

wood

08-03-2005 07:21:23

[quote738cfeba1c="Tholek"]

By the way, how long did it take you to get that many greens?[/quote738cfeba1c]

About two weeks or so )

Anyone interested in getting PAID? Let me know 8)