GixxerMike!!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=7383

GixxerMike

28-02-2005 08:06:23

(i cant trade till i clear up these issues, sorry)

please respond soon, this edit is intended to warn users of his trading practices. If you do not wish to be scammed please remember the guidelines of trading and stay away from users with -1 trade karma.
If any forum new user happens to receive a message from gixxermike requesting a trade, pm me immediately, as he his banning will result despite his explanation here.

thanks.

-Vulcan300

PoPoJiJo

28-02-2005 13:48:08

I know this is off topic but Mike you should reply to my pms since I went green for u yesterday and you were on yesterday after that and today just to let me know whats going on, even if its just to say hey and whats up it would be appreciated

PodTopia

28-02-2005 13:54:14

How much $$ are you offering?

Stroid

28-02-2005 14:02:22

Gixxer please respond to PoPo!

GixxerMike

01-03-2005 07:08:26

paying $15 and i did respond

Stroid

01-03-2005 07:11:37

Thanks d

PoPoJiJo

01-03-2005 08:17:21

bull shit I went green for you on sun and you still havent even gone yellow for me or even responded to one of my pms. Even though I know you got all of them If you havent responded by today given me your email and at least gone yellow I'd says thats grounds to report you as a bad trader especially after saying you responded which to repeat myself YOU HAVENT
Thanks
popo
ps
if Im goin about this wrong please let me know what Im supposed to do

vulcan300

01-03-2005 09:07:19

we have two individuals bringing up the same type of situation, unless they receive whats cmon to them, youll be on watch status until these issues are cleared up.

5 to -1.

sorry but the watch status has to stick til then, even if they are new members bringing up these accusations, your pretty much new yourself.

theres no need for anymore problems such as this.

PoPoJiJo

01-03-2005 11:57:45

Well I talked to him on AIM just now and he said he would complete the trade so well see
He did go yellow at least )

It seems like everything is on the up and up He just showed me a screenshot of him completing the stamps offer 8)

Just wanted to say he was more then cooperative once I talked to him on aim and i'll post as soon as he goes green