WHO NEEDS CAMERA MONSTER (ALREADY GREEN ) REF FOR REF

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=71855

mariaariam

03-12-2007 20:07:31

IF YOU NEED CAMERA MONSTER IM ALREADY GREEN IN RETURN I NEED WII CLICKPERKS OR PAYPAL WISH4FREE

hello im green already on camera monster and i asked them if i could change who i was reffered by because the person i was trading with (diamond22 ) was scamming she signed up for three of my sites and kept saying she didnt know why she wasnt getting credit then i seen her on scammer report
camera monster said i could change my ref so if anyine can do wii click perk for a trade that would be great it a 1 offer to freen site

blastaxx

03-12-2007 20:59:36

How hard is the offer? I dont have but like 5 dollars to spend so I dont want to be worthless to you if I help you out...

mariaariam

03-12-2007 21:02:58

here is a list of the offers

Keen
Is a new love in your forecast? Get guidance with a free psychic reading, love reading or relationship advice from the advisors on Keen.com. Special Offer for new customers only, just $1.99 for a 10 minute reading!

Credit Time Next Business Day

MeetMeNow
MeetMeNow gives you unlimited, cost-effective, and easy-to-use web meetings on demand. Powered by WebEx's award-winning meeting technology, MeetMeNow is designed for small business and individuals. Try it FREE!

GoDaddy Economy Hosting
GoDaddy.com hosting plans are ideal for most individuals and small businesses. GoDaddy is the affordable, reliable place to host your site - with a 99.9% network uptime commitment and 24/7 support all included at no extra charge!

Credit Time Instant Credit

Diet-To-Go
With Diet to Go there is no portioning, rationing, counting calories or carbohydrates. We build the perfect meal plan customized for you. You just enjoy the food and home delivery.

Lingo
Lingo offers unlimited local and long distance calls anywhere in the U.S. and to over 20 countries, plus over 20 calling features – all for only $21.95 per month. Sign up now and get your first month free!

PC Bug Doctor
Is Your Computer Getting Slower? The Bug Doctor will fix hidden bugs and errors on your PC and restore lost performance and speed that is lost over time. 94% of PC's have corrupt and potentially dangerous files. Get your copy today!

BistroMD
BistroMD™ delivers on our vision by providing chef prepared, doctor approved meals that help our clients to loose weight safely. It is considered the best quality home delivery Diet Program on the market.

Let's Talk
LetsTalk simplifies the confusing process of buying wireless products and services. We have a huge selection of wireless carriers, cell phones, and accessories from which to choose. We want you to find the right product for you.

Blockbuster Online
Rent Unlimited DVDs Online! More than 50,000 Titles! No Due Dates! Only BLOCKBUSTER Total Access lets you rent online with the flexibility to exchange movies In-store, so you never have to wait for a movie.

Credit Time 2 - 3 Business Days

Tickle IQ Test
The Classic IQ Test is the most thorough and scientifically accurate IQ test on the web. Previously offered only to corporations, schools, and certified professionals - it's now available to you from Tickle. It's free, private, and developed by PhDs.

Credit Time Next Business Days

Duplicate Poker
A new twist on classic poker play. The object of the game is to beat your opponents at other tables with your same playing hand. This reduces the luck in the game and increases the skill in play. DuplicatePoker.com is a skill-based games website. Skill-based games can be played legally in most U.S. states.

Columbia House DVD
The BEST offer yet! Get 5 DVDs for $0.49 each! Get all of the NEW releases! Check out the great selection at Columbia House! Act Fast! This offer will be gone in no time!

Credit Time 3 - 5 Business Days

Comcast
$19.99/mo for the first 6 months! Downloads up to 8mbps! $125 Cash Back, FREE Cable Modem & Wireless Router! Or Get Up To $375 Cash Back when you sign up for Comcast's Triple Play.

Netflix
Try Netflix FREE for two weeks! Choose from over 80,000 titles! Free Shipping - both ways! No Due Dates or Late Fees!

Credit Time 2 - 3 Weeks

Dish Network
Receive Free Installation of 4 receivers in up to 4 rooms -- and FREE optional Digital Video Recorders capable of recording 100 hours of programming without tapes!

Credit Time 2 - 3 Weeks

Overnight Genius
Get Your FREE Computer Learning Software Today! Easy, Fun and Fast! Become an Overnight Genius!

Time Warner Cable
Up to $100 Cash Back with new service. Special introductory pricing and free installation and activation on all Time Warner Services.

Credit Time 2 - 3 Business Days

ADT Home Security
Get a FREE Fully customized Home Security System! Find out more about ADT Home Security options that are right for you! Over 7 million Americans Trust ADT! Get Peace of Mind from the #1 Name in Home Security!

Credit Time 2 - 3 Weeks

AT&T High Speed Internet
With AT&T Yahoo! High Speed Internet you'll not only get a super fast Internet connection, but also commercial-free radio and powerful online protection that includes Anti-Virus, Parental Controls, and more!

Verizon FiOS Internet
Sign up for Verizon FiOS Internet today and experience the internet the way it was meant to be. Speeds up to 30Mbps available! Sign up today and receive a free $25 Target Gift Card.

Credit Time 5 - 7 Business Days

Web.com Hosting
Websites made simple! Web.com allows you to build an eye-catching website in minutes. Sign up now and get a free domain name! Plans start at just $11.95/month with FREE setup and FREE domain name!

Credit Time 5 - 7 Business Days

Jillian Michaels
You've seen Jillian knock people into shape on TV, now get her triple-threat approach to weight loss all to yourself. Learn to change your life and drop the weight. Start with a FREE weight-loss plan!

RoadLoans.com
RoadLoans.com - The best way to find a better Auto Loan! It's Fast and Easy! Good Credit? Bad Credit? No Problem! Apply Now!

Credit Time 7 - 10 Business Days

DirecTV
Change the way you watch TV! Get a FREE DIRECTV Satellite System with DVR plus FREE Install! Order NFL Sunday Ticket and get 4 Months Free of the Total Choice Premier Package! Order now!!

Credit Time 2 - 3 Weeks

HostMonster
HostMonster.com offers 300GB of hosting space, UNLIMITED domains, 3,000GB of transfer, 5,000 email accounts, shell access, and much more! All starting at $5.95/month! Sign up today!

Broadband National
Sign up for your favorite high-speed internet provider through Broadband National! Not only do you receive the same promotional rates, but you also get up to $125 Cash Back! High-Speed Internet available through Comcast, AT&T, Earthlink, Time Warner, Verizon, Qwest, Embarq, Optimum, Wild Blue, and more!

VOIP.com
VOIP.com offers unlimited calling to the US, Canada & Puerto Rico. Sign up today and get FREE Shipping, FREE Setup, and your First Month FREE!

Qwest High Speed Internet
Get Qwest Broadband from only $19.99/mo and get up to $75 cash back! Sign up today and also get a FREE Wireless Router, FREE Multimedia Package, FREE Activation ($99 value), and a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!

AN Hosting
We currently offer three hosting packages. Our site is designed to be a simple, one-stop-shop for visitors. Because of this, and our exceptional support we've been ranked one of the best hosting providers in the industry.

Wirefly
Wirefly offers cell phones and plans from every major U.S. carrier, including AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, Sprint PCS, Nextel, Alltel, US Cellular, Disney Mobile, Virgin Mobile.

Credit Time 3 - 5 Business Days

iConnectHere
Call anywhere using your phone with the lowest per minute rates. Every customer receives a FREE broadband phone adapter, a $30 bonus for international calls, and a FREE International number so friends & family can call at local rates!

blastaxx

03-12-2007 21:08:12

Alright Ill give it a shot. I need a referral on RocketBills, are you able to do that for me?

mariaariam

03-12-2007 21:12:28

HI I WAS OFFERING CAMERA MONSTER IM ALREADY GREEN ON IT SO I NEED SOMEONE WHO NEEDS THAT SITE MAYBE NEXT TIME

asuperstar103

04-12-2007 06:10:17

I need a ref. on camera site, but I can not do the site you need because there are no offers I have not already done or desire to do. If you would like I can pay you to move your green under my ref. link on the camera site. Will that work, or are you just trade for trade.

mariaariam

05-12-2007 05:29:20

bump