Newbies Come Get This Easy $$$ Paying $20-$40 On Green!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=71074

Laurence812

06-11-2007 16:44:00

Newbees Come Get This Easy $$$$ Paying $20-$40 On Green!!!!
Welcome!!!My name is Laurence and I have four really great sites for Newbies who are looking to go Green quickly and don't have to go broke doing it!!

http//www.v-bux.com/offers/
WWW.Logitech.V-bux.com $30
WWW.Apple.V-bux.com $40
WWW.Cash.Zeropricetags.com $20
WWW.Zeropricetags.com $20

In order to view the offers on both of the V-Bux sites just click on the link right above both of them and that will show you the offers and how much they are worth on each site. You need a total of 100% to go green on anyone of the V-Bux sites which is very easy to achieve. I should also mention that the V-bux sites are an absolute must have if you ever plan on jumping the fence because you can cash out of them as many times as you like and they have a very high pay out per person where with most sites once you have completed your requirements to get your prize thats it and their pay outs aren't as high per person. Both of the Zeropricetag sites are one credit sites and just like the V-bux sites you can cash out as many times as you like. However the payout aren't as high per person as the V-bux site, but you can go green on both of those sites for a couple of bucks less and they are easier to green on. So as soon as you go Green Depending on what sites you choose I will pay you $20-$40 right on the spot!! Plus I offer live help via Phone or Instant Messenger which ever one you are comfortable with. I really want your business so I'll do what ever it takes to help you go Green so you can make this money! Its a win win for both of us so check out these sites and get back to me A.S.A.P

Do not sign up at any of the websites above. Send me a PM or Email and I will send you my referral link to sign up with.

Laurence812

07-11-2007 17:35:20

BUMP UP

Laurence812

08-11-2007 17:15:53

BUMP UP