VERY QUICK GOIN GREEN.....LOOKING FOR GOOD OFFERS...NEWBIE

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=69531

business80

18-09-2007 19:56:27

WITH IN ONE HOUR OF POSTING THIS I SET UP A TRADE AND JUST LISTEN TO WHAT THE PERSON I DID THE OFFER FOR HAD TO SAY

TDunham02
Age 19
Joined 12 Jun 2007
Location Illinois
Karma 2
Trade Record 11
[+Karma]
Initiate trade Posted Tue Sep 18, 2007 741 pm Post subject
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Holy Crap! This is an amazing Trader right here! He went green in LITERALLY 3 MINUTES for me!!!! This guy is great!!!

dONT BELIEVE ME , PM him
Ur money will be worth it down here

hELLO everyone...this is my third post and i have received numerous replies for my first 2 posts with many offers, I have a very good idea of the market down here and i am looking for traders and BUSINESS persons who are willing to provide GOOOD offers because BELIEEVE me, u give me a good offer = I go green on that day.
That is a guarantee....i will make every effort to go green ASAP should the trade be good and worth it.
I am very serious about this as i have decided to uptake this business as a full time job and am really serious about developing a good record and reputation with all u traders out there.
AGAIN Please reply to this post if u have A GOOD OFFER, and i in return will provide u with urs monies worth by "GOING GREEN" very quickly.
Many of you will go ahead and chek my trade record and will notice that i have no trades yet but as i have mentioned ive been doing some field work and now i no wat to look for. You will however notice that my trade
recored will significantly increase this week because i promise to be a fast and honest trader.
[b580d4fe759]PLEASE REPLY IF U HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO OFFER!!!
THANKYOU ALL FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY POST AND I GUARANTEE U THAT MY DEALINGS WITH U WILL BE WORTH IT.
bYE[/b580d4fe759]

TDunham02

18-09-2007 19:59:33

PMed you with a good Trann site!

TDunham02

18-09-2007 20:00:06

by the way, it's big paying )

sandra habina

18-09-2007 20:03:14

PM ME DEAR - I have many sites - different offers. Different pays.
You can check my thread to see them - I do not know what sites you have done already.

TDunham02

18-09-2007 20:41:22

Holy Crap! This is an amazing Trader right here! He went green in LITERALLY 3 MINUTES for me!!!! This guy is great!!!

microplane

18-09-2007 22:16:53

sent you a pm