Give Scoobydoo A Chance to Make us Both Money!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=68444

scooby64

21-08-2007 02:15:43

I'm Scoobydoo and I'm trying to earn money, just like all of you. I know I havent been at this very long at all, but I have developed a good reference or 2, of my trading ethics. I have actually completed trades on FLR, and on this forum as well, plus several that are pending. I'm honest, diligent and willing to go the extra mile, as was done for me. While waiting for a bunch of my credits to be approved, I would like to begin setting up my own trades. For right now, I can only pay on approval, but that will soon change, once I have some funds growing. I'm looking for people who will be as honest with me, as I am them in this Trading relationship. If any newbies wish to work with me, that's cool too, and I can help out when needed as I've learned a few things the hard way already. Currently I am working the following sites if any of these sound good to you, and are willing to get paid on approval, and give Scoobydoo a bone, please PM me.

liwalmart.2dollardeal
liallforone.yourfreegifts
li80dollars.allfreebieworld
liyourfreeiphone
liipods.allfreebieworld

These offers green very easily. I look forward to working with you![/color677dbd8f2e]

scooby64

24-08-2007 09:58:18

bump

scooby64

04-09-2007 14:10:53

bump