Maximize Your Chances For Success! Make The MOST Money!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=67525

bigbry1969

31-07-2007 12:59:28

HI!!

WELCOME to my trade thread!

How would you like to work with a trader that is willing to show you what it takes to make a LOT of money? What if I could teach you methods that would make doing offers less stressful and more productive? How does live support sound? How does extremely fast payments on green sound?

I will pay you very competitively. In fact, if you can find another trader who has a higher on green payout, I will consider matching it...

The sites I promote are GREEN FOR LIFE! If you don't know what that means, I will explain if you are curious. This is just one of the ways you can really get the best shot at making the most money. I have DOZENS OF GFL SITES! The ones I am promoting below are some of the best for beginners, have the fastest approvals, quickest cash outs and the best reputations!

http//nascar.4evergreens.com/ - pays $20 on green, super fast payouts, good offers unlimited cashouts!

http//gifts.zeropricetags.com/ - pays $20 on green, tons of offers, unlimited cash outs!

http//www.notebookmonster.net/ - pays $40 on green.... great 1 credit site!

http//dell.v-bux.com/ - pays $50 on green .... now unlimited cash outs and you are green for life!

SPEED BONUS IF YOU GREEN WITHIN 24 HOURS FROM SIGN UP I WILL THROW IN AN EXTRA $5 ON ANY SITE! DO ALL 4 SITES IN 24 HOURS PER SITE, THE LAST SITE WILL BONUS $10 JUST FOR BEING QUICK! YOU CAN EARN OVER $150 !!!

I have other great multi-cash out sites, but right now these are priority. If you do not see anything that you like, please ask me for what I have....I even have $60 paying on green sites all with bonus potential! I am always willing to accommodate anyone that refers for me.

Yep! I can save you time and money! Trade with the best! If you are completely new, I can literally help you through every step of the way! I can show you methods to practically double your money over and over again! Just check out my feedback comments from FLR and the people who have traded with me!

PM me back if you are interested in these offers, or are curious about anything else and have read my trading policy.... it's really a good read.. LOL

Want to trade with me? READ THIS

1. PLEASE PM ME FOR THE REFERRAL LINK - DO NOT SIGN UP UNREFERRED. I Cannot, and will not be able to pay you unless you have the correct link.

2. PLEASE Sign up as soon as you get the referral link. Please confirm trade in trade manager as soon as possible. I may cancel trade if not signed up within 24 hours. I would appreciate you going green in 24 to 48 hours. If there is no activity on the site, or communication with me within any 72 hour period, trade may be canceled....depending on my cashout timing.

3. Dont get me wrong, I am not impatient. I understand that issues come up from time to time like emergencies, family issues, work and crediting problems....I will allow extra time for that stuff, IF YOU COMMUNICATE WITH ME. I'm not going to drop you if you tell me you're having problems. Not informing me is not professional... Likewise, If I have any issues, I will also make it a priority to inform you.

4. Doing offers will take spending some money on your part. This is a business, you must be prepared to spend money to ultimately make money. That's how it works. There is no such thing as instant money. It takes time to get credit and go green, so be patient follow the tutorials and you will be rewarded accordingly.

5. Do not sign up if you are not ready to commit to get it done, and done right. If you don't know what you are doing, please ask for help. You can save yourself a huge headache and money if you get help. You can unknowingly be committing fraud, which will cause your or my account to go on hold , or "red" status which nullifies all of your hard work. So if you don't know the basics, please contact me by PM or IM. Better to be safe than sorry. ASK!

6. I reserve the right to change payment to payment on approval, if

You do not have a verified paypal account. I check before I send payment.

I reserve the right to change payment to payment on cash out if

You are now, or have ever in the past been involved in any questionable or fraudulent activity on this or any other forum, or any Freebie website.

7. If you green on a site, then it goes red at any later time, you will be obligated to pay me back, hence the paypal rule. It's for everyone's benefit, and one day you will understand.... if you ever get scammed.

These rules are for your protection as well as mine. They are fair, and you should follow them when you get your own referrals, you will be glad you did!

Now, LET'S MAKE SOME MONEY!!

Thanks, Bryan mrgreen

bigbry1969

01-08-2007 20:08:44

[quote5f246acbb3="bigbry1969"]HI!!

How would you like to work with a trader that is willing to show you what it takes to make a LOT of money? What if I could teach you methods that would make doing offers less stressful and more productive? How does live support sound? How does extremely fast payments on green sound?

I will pay you very competitively. In fact, if you can find another trader who has a higher on green payout, I will consider matching it...

The sites I promote are GREEN FOR LIFE! If you don't know what that means, I will explain if you are curious. This is just one of the ways you can really get the best shot at making the most money. I have DOZENS OF GFL SITES! The ones I am promoting below are some of the best for beginners, have the fastest approvals, quickest cash outs and the best reputations!

http//nascar.4evergreens.com/ - pays $20 on green, super fast payouts, good offers unlimited cashouts!

http//gifts.zeropricetags.com/ - pays $20 on green, tons of offers, unlimited cash outs!

http//beaches.4evergreens.com/ - pays $40 on green good offers! super fast approvals and payouts!

http//dell.v-bux.com/ - pays $50 on green .... now unlimited cash outs and you are green for life!

SPEED BONUS IF YOU GREEN WITHIN 24 HOURS FROM SIGN UP I WILL THROW IN AN EXTRA $5 ON ANY SITE! DO ALL 4 SITES IN 24 HOURS PER SITE, THE LAST SITE WILL BONUS $10 JUST FOR BEING QUICK! YOU CAN EARN OVER $150 !!!

I have other great multi-cash out sites, but right now these are priority. If you do not see anything that you like, please ask me for what I have....I even have $60 paying on green sites all with bonus potential! I am always willing to accommodate anyone that refers for me.

Yep! I can save you time and money! Trade with the best! If you are completely new, I can literally help you through every step of the way! I can show you methods to practically double your money over and over again! Just check out my feedback comments from FLR and the people who have traded with me!

PM me back if you are interested in these offers, or are curious about anything else and have read my trading policy.... it's really a good read.. LOL

1. PLEASE PM ME FOR THE REFERRAL LINK - DO NOT SIGN UP UNREFERRED. I Cannot, and will not be able to pay you unless you have the correct link.

2. PLEASE Sign up as soon as you get the referral link. Please confirm trade in trade manager as soon as possible. I may cancel trade if not signed up within 24 hours. I would appreciate you going green in 24 to 48 hours. If there is no activity on the site, or communication with me within any 72 hour period, trade may be canceled....depending on my cashout timing.

3. Dont get me wrong, I am not impatient. I understand that issues come up from time to time like emergencies, family issues, work and crediting problems....I will allow extra time for that stuff, IF YOU COMMUNICATE WITH ME. I'm not going to drop you if you tell me you're having problems. Not informing me is not professional... Likewise, If I have any issues, I will also make it a priority to inform you.

4. Doing offers will take spending some money on your part. This is a business, you must be prepared to spend money to ultimately make money. That's how it works. There is no such thing as instant money. It takes time to get credit and go green, so be patient follow the tutorials and you will be rewarded accordingly.

5. Do not sign up if you are not ready to commit to get it done, and done right. If you don't know what you are doing, please ask for help. You can save yourself a huge headache and money if you get help. You can unknowingly be committing fraud, which will cause your or my account to go on hold , or "red" status which nullifies all of your hard work. So if you don't know the basics, please contact me by PM or IM. Better to be safe than sorry. ASK!

You are now, or have ever in the past been involved in any questionable or fraudulent activity on this or any other forum, or any Freebie website.

7. If you green on a site, then it goes red at any later time, you will be obligated to pay me back, hence the paypal rule. It's for everyone's benefit, and one day you will understand.... if you ever get scammed.

These rules are for your protection as well as mine. They are fair, and you should follow them when you get your own referrals, you will be glad you did!

Thanks, Bryan mrgreen[/quote5f246acbb3]

bump

bigbry1969

02-08-2007 22:24:37

bumpety doo dah

bigbry1969

05-08-2007 07:21:46

[quotea0744bd514="bigbry1969"]HI!!

http//www.notebookmonster.net/ - pays $40 on green.... great 1 credit site!

Thanks, Bryan mrgreen[/quotea0744bd514]

Bump

bigbry1969

06-08-2007 11:42:32

bumping this now. hang on....