Offering $25 for EASY greens! Two credible/unique sites!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=67209

PeterGriffin1Fan

25-07-2007 17:56:02

Trying out a couple sites. Let me know if you're interested in trying them. I'm offering $22 paypal for green however, if you go green within 48 hours, I will give you $25 paypal!

Ipods.Giftsinn.net 3/5 (1 Pending)

&

TigerDirect.2DollarDeals.com 0/12 (0 Pending)

(DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE A MONTH TO COMPLETE! YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO SIGN UP UNDERNEATH ME AND TWO WEEKS TO GO GREEN OR THE TRADE IS OFF! UNLESS MANUAL CREDIT IS NEEDED, I WILL OFFER SOME FLEXABILITY.)

So to recap, $25 PAYPAL AVAILABLE ON 48 HOUR GREEN! Please either PM me or reply to this thread if you're interested. Extremely easy offers with quite a few instant ones available. Thanks and I'm hear to help walk you through if you're a newbie.

PeterGriffin1Fan

07-08-2007 13:13:06

[quote5f1d4d56c1="PeterGriffin1Fan"]Trying out a couple sites. Let me know if you're interested in trying them. I'm offering $22 paypal for green however, if you go green within 48 hours, I will give you $25 paypal!

Ipods.Giftsinn.net 3/5 (1 Pending)

&

TigerDirect.2DollarDeals.com 0/12 (0 Pending)

(DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE A MONTH TO COMPLETE! YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO SIGN UP UNDERNEATH ME AND TWO WEEKS TO GO GREEN OR THE TRADE IS OFF! UNLESS MANUAL CREDIT IS NEEDED, I WILL OFFER SOME FLEXABILITY.)

So to recap, $25 PAYPAL AVAILABLE ON 48 HOUR GREEN! Please either PM me or reply to this thread if you're interested. Extremely easy offers with quite a few instant ones available. Thanks and I'm hear to help walk you through if you're a newbie.[/quote5f1d4d56c1]

BUMP