Want to trade greens for $$$$ today! Urgent!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=67173

countrygal

25-07-2007 09:57:55

Hi,

I'm fairly new here, and I want to make some quick cash! I have a lot going on (working part time, mother to a toddler, etc.) so my hours are limited, but I know that I will be here for the next three hours today and for the same time block on Thursday. I can do most any site, so please send me trades and I will green! I will green first, before you pay. I'd like to do sites which pay immediately upon green please, thank you! No PM necessary, just send me the trade and if for some reason I can't do it I will let you know!

Thanks,
countrygal

Big War Bird

25-07-2007 10:04:43

[quote54582846d0="countrygal"]Hi,

I'm fairly new here, and I want to make some quick cash! I have a lot going on (working part time, mother to a toddler, etc.) so my hours are limited, but I know that I will be here for the next three hours today and for the same time block on Thursday. I can do most any site, so please send me trades and I will green! I will green first, before you pay. I'd like to do sites which pay immediately upon green please, thank you! No PM necessary, just send me the trade and if for some reason I can't do it I will let you know!

Thanks,
countrygal[/quote54582846d0]

You are asking for a ton of trouble

BabyRocks

25-07-2007 10:06:12

Don't demand for payment upon green.
People might think that's a little bit odd, especially since you have 0 TR.
And why are you in such a hurry for payment, may i ask?

nomadant

25-07-2007 10:11:30

Well, I set up two trades for you. Let me know if your going to do them.

jeagle82

25-07-2007 10:19:55

Hey countrygal. You can to the right place if you want quick easy money. I sent you a PM with some info. Take your time, look around. Don't rush it, even if you DO need money quick. Make sure you do it right the first time and gain TR by doing it legit. )

Jeremiah1218

25-07-2007 12:12:41

Hello and welcome to the forums. Like Jeagle above me said, I would definately recommend taking your time and reading some of the rules/help topics before you get started. It will make it much easier and smoother for your first trades and to establish TR. Also as some friendly advice, it's probably not a good idea to have people just setup trades with you without asking you first, because if you haven't already, I bet you are going to have like 20 trades come at you fairly quick from tons of different people and it may seem overwhelming. Just take your time and always look into the trader you are working with to make sure they have a good rep, are honest, etc...I would love to help you get started though so I am going to send you a PM now with some information. Hope to hear back from ya. D

missalicia

25-07-2007 20:34:44

Hello,
Hope you are doing great. Welcome to the forum. I can't pay on green until you have 8 TR except for no cc sites
here are the no cc sites-- paid on green
nocc.ordergiftsfree
nocc.yourgiftsfree
$4 for 1, $9 for 2
also, I will pay on approval for these sites
paypal.2dollardeal-- $20
mastercard.2dollardeal-_$20
flashipods4free--- $25
yourfreeiphon--$25

luvrowy

26-07-2007 06:24:42

this is what i need..pm me if you can do them and we can set it up..dont want to overflow your trade set up...

yourfreeiphone
gifts.zeropricetags
addiction4everyone

$25 for 1, $55 for 2, $80 for all 3..if you are interested, or just have any questions, please feel free to contact me.thanks a lot.

Shade4

26-07-2007 06:41:03

I set up a trade let me know if you plan to do it. Thanks!