I'm new to this site and this is my first trade here.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66762

JEW-UNIT

17-07-2007 16:11:00

Hello. I'm new to this site, but not to the freebie world. Just for the past month, I only cashed out $200 and more for the previous months. I know about the TR rules and I need to pay before the green. But I've been scammed way too many times by upper TR users...So, the deal is I will pay you half on green and the other half on approval. I don't want to be ripped off again, so this is my only term (other than the green has to be within 24 hours of the original deal that is going to be set up). Please help me out. I want to prove that I'm a trusted user on this site. The site I'm doing is -

allforone.yourgiftsfree - paying $15

PM me if you want to start a trade or post here and I will send you a PM.

Twon

17-07-2007 17:22:16

well good luck getting people to do that. The going rate is way higher than that... I'm probably paying one of the lowest and I am offering $35...

JEW-UNIT

17-07-2007 20:06:37

[quotec5cf3adb58="Twon"]well good luck getting people to do that. The going rate is way higher than that... I'm probably paying one of the lowest and I am offering $35...[/quotec5cf3adb58]

Thank you for the encouragement ?

hvarma

17-07-2007 20:13:24

i agree with Twon, think about it dude...if someone with a higher TR is gonna be paying more for the site, you think a newbie will come to you or him? Plus, you cant trade with newbie..your trade record wont allow. As for people with high TRs, they'll def. find a better deal, seriously...you're exhausting the luck