Make $105 in just a couple clicks! newbies welcome....

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66710

nickabocker

16-07-2007 22:20:09

Well first off Welcome newbies and fellow traders alike. My name is Nick and these are the sites I'm working on (only a couple are posted). I've been doing Greens for family and friends for the past little bit and figuared that maybe i could make money off of it. Well now here i am trying to help YOU with everything you need to know about this business. It is an easy trade once you get the basics and you become into "habits". If you would like more details on this please PM me or leave post saying for me to PM you info. Before you read any farther I'm going to tell you know i pay on approval and cash out! the sites below are all on cash out for right now. You may be asking me you self why i would do it this way. Honestly its the easiest and safest way. It allows me to know you are sticking through the trade 100% and i know your not just in it to get rich. the below are very easy to go green on and i myself have gone green on them all within a day.

TOP PRIORITIEs Site

1.......rocketbills - 0/4...... $25 on cash out 1 Credit

2..........camera monster - 1/3 Referrals $20 on payout 1 credit

4.........paypal.ordergiftsfree 1/4 REFERRALS $35 on Payout....1 credit

I will pay a $25 BONUS for anyone who completes all sites above and stays green on approval WILL PAY BONUS WITH CASH OUTS.[/size03e7ade923]

LIMITED TIME PROMOTION
I will be paying $3 bonus for anyone who can refer people to my sites. For ex. if you do camera monster and all i need i one more referal but can't seem to find them ask a friend to do it and if they do i will pay you $3 on top of what i owe you.

MY RULES
1.Please go yellow within 24 hours of received link. If you can't do this please contact me so we can talk about it.
2.If possible go Green within 1 week if you don't keep in contact by the end of week and i have heard nothing i will cancel are trade.
3. PLEASE KEEP IN CONTACT WITH ME!

If interested Follow These Directions

1. PM me to set up trade
2. I will PM you the link to the Trade Setup in the Trade setup forum
3. Register under the unique link in the Trade Setup
4. Complete any of the offers on the page to get number of required credits
4. Send me your paypal email address when you are green so when i get payout i can pay you INSTANTLY
5. Make sure to tell me and POST in this thread which site you plan ON COMPLETING
6. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via AIM/MSN/Yahoo or even over PMs' HERE!

The industry has been changing lately and now most sites do not allow MANUEL CREDIT (MC) requests anymore. If you do not receive credit please do not blame me. I don't have control over the crediting system. If you run into this problem please just select another offer and complete.

I will make all payments by paypal within 24 hours of recevieing payout cash.

If you would like to contact me over IM

Aim- Nickabocker2k5
Yim- Nickabocker2k5
Msn- email==um_-_nick@hotmail.comum_-_nick@hotmail.com=um_-_nick@hotmail.comum_-_nick@hotmail.com/email

Thanks,

Nick

PROMOTION-
PayPal.ordergiftsfree - Third referral to sign up and go green will get an extra $5 on payout
Camera monster- 1 and last referral to go green will get $5 extra on payout

BONUS complete both sites you get both promotions and also another 5$ thats a total of 15 extra you can make!

Nick

nickabocker

17-07-2007 22:17:27

bump)

nickabocker

31-07-2007 09:08:23

Bump

Gebert1009

31-07-2007 09:37:42

contact me plz