Have I got a deal for you! Want to work & earn from home

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66327

Heyjude

10-07-2007 22:16:44

Announcement
for those of you who still want those FREE WAH lists, I need to make some statements regarding those lists. 1. they are no longer worth your time. They have been out and through the hands of thousands and are not only months and months old but many or most of the links are dead links and many of the companies listed are no longer even still in business and if they are they are no longer accepting jobs. This list was posted in the forum by one of the mods and if you are still insisting on receiving it and can't find it posted here and have asked one of the mods and still didn't get it, then I give you permission to email me to request it. I will do my best to make sure you get it.
Second Part of Announcement
Many of you know me as the girl who has the job lists as well as the other alternative ways to make that extra money. I have spent many years (since 1991) researching, writing, making contacts, whatever it took to make that contact and now, I have put all of that hard work to some good use and I have launched my very own online business; Jude's Work-At-Home-Made-Easy, which is of course an employment program. I offer two membership options. The first is a monthly membership, which will cost $15/monthly and can be stopped and started at any time.......you will receive my weekly newsletter, which will be packed with helpful information for you and your family. The helpful info will include things such as Resume help (how can you expect to land that perfect job if your resume is older than your youngest child?) You need an updated resume one that employers will not only NOTICE but will continue putting on TOP of the list........also included will be financial help...I offer you the best option to get out of those high interest credit cards that are sucking you dry. You'll be paying on that interest for more than 10 years, but I have a solution for you and not only will you NOT be paying that interest, you'll have those cards paid down and maybe even paid off within year! You NEED this help, so you need to sign up for the membership! I can help you!
The second way to become a membership into my employment program is to become a lifetime member. this is truly the way to go if you are constantly looking for that better paying, that offers better benefits, more money or can utilize your skills like no other.....you can continue to work your current job but still receive the newsletter with all of the categories of the other 1,000 jobs available to you......you will not only get to take advantage of the job lists but you can apply to as many as you'd like to! There is a one time fee of $57 to join as a lifetime member....you might think this is too much, but look at it this way, if it helps you find the job you've been looking for for years now, isn't that worth it? It's a ONE TIME FEE and you'll ALWAYS get the new job lists each week, showing you the jobs still available and the new jobs just listed! Don't be the poor soul who only gets a copy of someone else's job list month after it's been out, jobs probably already filled, nothing left for you.

I offer this program the above ways, as described. But FOR THE NEXT WEEK, I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING CRAZY, SOMETHING MY BOOKKEEPER IS TELLING ME THAT I'M CRAZY TO DO; SHE SAID IT'S GOING TO COST ME BIG TIME. But you know what? If it's truly going to help a bunch of you brothers and sisters out there find work, then I'm willing to lose a little for you all! I want you working, I want you making that extra money and I want you to be able to pay for rent/mortgage, electric, phone, gas and water ALL in the same month, not have to pick and choose which ones get paid and which ones you have to 'hope' they won't turn off until you get caught up!

So here's my crazy deal that I'm offering; the one that is driving my bookkeeper mad!
If you would like to have a monthly membership free for one month without having to pay the $15/membership fee then I offer this
From the list of sites below, choose 2 to green on. Once you've greened, I will give you a month of free membership priveledges; NO WAIT, I WILL GIVE YOU TWO MONTHS WORTH OF MEMBERSHIP PRIVELEDGES! THAT MEANS YOU GET TWO MONTHS OF ALL OF THOSE JOB LISTS, OVER 1,000 JOBS EACH WEEK.......8 WEEKS OF NEWSLETTERS THAT COME WITH THE COMPLETE CATEGORIES OF JOB OPPORTUNITIES! Chances are you WILL find a job during this time. That's why we're all here isn't it? We all pretty much got to Project Payday because we were looking for a REAL online job and somehow we ended up here? I do have those REAL jobs. Let me give you an example of JUST ONE, REMEMBER THIS IS ONE OUT OF THOUSANDS JUST AS WONDERFUL AS THIS ONE;

Category Clerical; Customer Service
Job Title Customer Care Representative
Date Added 2007/07/21
Job Description Xxxxxxxxxxxxx is a publishing company harnessing the latest in technical advancements. By combining digital publishing-on-demand technology with online convenience, XXXXXXXX brings the power of success back to the writer. We publish manuscripts and distribute high-quality paperback, hardback, and electronic format books from new and established writers alike and then provide the tools necessary to market successfully. Our cutting-edge digital process allows us to publish a great number of titles each year. XXXXXXXX is a proud member of the Denver BBB and the Colorado Independent Publishers Association.
We are currently seeking candidates for our Customer Care Representative position. Below are the job responsibilities, required skills, and compensation for this position. This is a home-based contractor position requiring a computer with high-speed internet access and email capabilities.
Responsibilities/Expectations Become familiar with the publishing industry and the publishing services offered by XXXXXXXX in order to be able to provide advice and assistance to our clients regarding their publishing choices.
Provide a high level of customer service to our clients throughout the publishing process – via email and phone contact as requested by the author. Client communication is expected to be answered within 12 hours (even on weekends).
Facilitate the publishing process for the client by obtaining information from the client regarding their manuscript, evaluating the project and providing service recommendations, coordinating with the book designer, cover designer and other service providers as necessary for completion of the galley review and print ready files, and updating our online project database at various stages throughout the publishing cycle.
Requirements
Required Skills/Attributes
-Excellent customer service skills
-Professional communication skills
-Computer and internet savvy
-MS Word Proficiency
Salary Wage
Compensation is based on the actual work performed under the contract on a per title basis. Customer Care Representatives earn between $43 and $72 per title, plus $5 per upgrade option (with 17 upgrade options possible), and a potential $20 author-satisfaction bonus per title. These payments are made for the administration of each author from initial deposit through publication. The publishing process typically ranges from 4 to 12 weeks with approximately 4-6 hours of total work involved per title, on average.
Contact
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity with XXXXXXXXXX please email= email=hr@xxxxxxxxxxxx.comhr@xxxxxxxxxxxx.com email=hr@xxxxxxxxxxxx.comhr@xxxxxxxxxxxx.com/email.

Again, that is just ONE opportunity and it's just one I picked out of thin air, there are better offers and of course there are offers that pay less and offers that pay more, you find the one that fits you!

I cannot stress to you what I am offering. When I began my search for an online job, I must have had a huge RED X On my forehead because I was contacted by every scammer this side of the Mississippi, or I take that back, I was contacted by EVERY SCAMMER PERIOD!!
I spent more money than I care to divulge, it's too embarrasing but let's just put it this way, had someone offered me then what I am offering you NOW, it would have saved me from spending thousands looking for my dream job because I would have found my dream job within this program.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is my guarantee to you that you WILL locate many jobs you want, then it's up to you, your experience and your resume to LAND THAT JOB! Fortunately along with my job lists, you also are entitled to my WEEKLY NEWSLETTER, which is called Jude'sNewzLetter, which is going to be packed full of INFORMATION WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD. I am going to help you update your resume, and when you're finished, you'll have a resume that will catch the eye of any employer! I am also going to show you how to stop going broke each month by paying all of your hard-earned money to those credit cards for that high interest! Let's be honest, some of you are barely able to make the minimum payment, and that is strictly INTEREST. What if I can help you find a way to PAY NO INTEREST which will give you the opportunity to get those cards paid down or even paid off? Well, let me tell you, I CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN for you AND YOU CAN START TODAY! All you need to do is to email me and tell me, "jude, I am through paying for all of that interest, I want to get my credit cards off of my back and I want to be able to breath clear again without all of this interest clogging up my lungs...." and it shall be done!

See what you get when you become part of my online business? Not only do you get a chance to find your dream job, where your commute is 20 feet, not 20 miles, where your daily wardrobe is not full of high heels and wool that is so uncomfortable you wish you could just take it off......your NEW wardrobe will be your most comfortable pair of sweatpants and your pink fuzzy slippers.....you won't be sitting in an office with someone breathing down your neck all day, with a boss you can't stand, in stead you'll be able to set lunch up with your favorite business acquaintences, your children......doesn' that sound like heaven? Working from the comfort of your own home!
To me it doesn't get any better than this!

Okay so I have given you one way of attaining TWO FREE MONTHS OF MEMBERSHIP PRIVELEDGES, now I am going to give you the second way to get membership priveledges.....instead of finding two sites to green on for TWO FREE MONTHS OF MEMBERSHIP I am offering that if you choose 6 sites to green on, which if you really watch what you're doing closely, you can get out of that for less than $30, I will offer you an all-expense paid LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP, with all of the priveledges that come with that. The weekly newsletter, the weekly jobs, all of the helpful information that you can use each week to make more money, help update your resume, spend less money at the grocery store, help make your home more energy wise, thus spend less on your winter and summer power bills. I can't even begin to go into all of the GREAT ideas and advice I have in store for you all in up coming newsletters, if the 1,000's of jobs wasn't enough!
If you were to purchase this from me, it would cost you a one time fee of $57, but if you choose those 6 sites from below and green on each, you will be a lifetime member! What a great trade off.........sure you can green for some and get a quick $25 cash, but green for me and you could potentially earn thousands, save hundreds on other things and will always have at your disposal, thousands of jobs to choose from and great ways to put yourself in the front running positions for those jobs!

Of course I still have the WAH Craft list that I have and will always offer for a green, it's still making my two daughters a wonderful living, right now at about $740/week as they've slowed down a little bit on their work so they can go out and spend some time spending some of that hard earned money, as they should, but it's always a good program!

and Second, I am still offering the two long lists of survey sites. I have made the decision to blend them into one list. Although you will download them and receive them as TWO separate lists, they will count as one list now and you will only be completing ONE GREEN to receive both of these lists now. So choose one site below for the survey sites or one site below for the craft WAH list.....

I will always accept cash as many of you who have wanted these lists, didn't have the option of completing offers, so I will accept cash for these items....the WAH craft list will still be the same $10 it's always been and then the two surveys lists that have been blended into one list, well instead of making you pay separately for them, you can now purchase them as one for one low price of $30.00. Now you might think that is steep, but just know that just one of those survey companies is worth over $500/month to me and they are consistently sending me 3, 4 and even 5 surveys a day, usually worth $3, $4, $5 or even $6 dollars each, so you add that up, it varies but it's never been less than $400....so when you look at it that way, $30 for over 300 survey companies is not that bad, huh?
Listen, I have take time away from trading to personally check out each and everyone of these programs that I am sending you.....if I made money on it, then I pass it on to you. If I made 0 or worse, less than 0 or if it was too much of a hassle to do, then I trashed it and you'll never see it. I only pass on money makers.

So remember what I'm offering, it's like nothing you've seen before and it's ONLY FOR ONE WEEK! THAT'S ALL MY BOOK KEEPER WILL ALLOW ME TO OFFER THIS TO YOU, I CAN'T LOSE IT ALL, BUT I AM WILLING TO LOSE A LITTLE FOR THE SAKE OF MY LOYAL CUSTOMERS!

PICK SOME SITES AND LET'S GET YOU GOING ON A JOB, OR PERHAPS YOU WANT TO START MAKING SOME OF THE CRAFT ITEMS AND MAKING SOME GREAT WEEKLY MONEY DOING THAT....OR TRY THE SURVEY SITES, THEY WORKED FOR ME! I swear on my honor that I have had a good income so far with the survey sites, or let's find you a job! STart getting a weekly, consistent paycheck.........something you can count on week after week.....

if you want to outright PAY for anything, my paypal is email==hollingsworthidaho83605@msn.comhollingsworthidaho83605@msn.com=hollingsworthidaho83605@msn.comhollingsworthidaho83605@msn.com/email
I will receive a confirm immediately from paypal and then send your your product within minutes.

Greening for me will get your much more than a simple $25 cash out, you'll be earning for months if you green for me. Pick out your sites and let's get started!!

ordercash4free.com As many as I can get
nocreditcard.yourgiftsfree.com need 2 referrals
newvideoipod4free.com need 2 referrals
college.yourgiftsfree.com need 196 referrals (ask me about this one, I reallly am going for the 200 refs)
yaitsfree.com need 6 referrals
zeropricetags.com need 14 referrals
cash.zeropricetags need 22 more
laptops.yourgiftsfree.com need 19 more
ipods.ordergiftsfree.com need 25 more
500.free4me.net need 5 more
cashrewards.git-r-free.com need 13 more
bose.v-bux.com need 10 more
aznfreestuff.com need 14 more
dell.v-bux.com need 9 more
apple.v-bux.com need 10 more
cash.thefreebielife need 10 more
primodinero.com need 7 more
plasmas2.yourgiftsfree.com need 12 more
cameras.123stuffforfree.com need 9 more
allforone.yourgiftsfree.com need 10 more
toysrus.2dollardeal. need 10
lookatmeimfree.com need 4 more
bigscreens.git-r-free.com need ? more
New Site Getyours4free.com need 7 more

only serious traders apply, I really don't have the time to babysit unless you are really ready to green.....I am fair and I am kind, just ask if you have a problem and I'll help you out in any way I can......Hope to hear from you very soon!

I am here first and foremost to help
Just Ask!
I have many ways to make money
Just Ask!
PayPal Verified!

Heyjude

12-07-2007 16:55:34

bump

Heyjude

11-08-2007 06:13:00

bump