$5 FREE in 5 minutes (NO CC Required) & Up to $80 in off

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66098

creardon

07-07-2007 12:42:46

[b1b05ebcbd2]SINGLE MOM TRYING TO MAKE HER WAY, CAN YOU HELP ME HELP YOU ?

I PAY ON GREEN AND FAST!

#1. I have a site that will pay you $5 FREE just for signing-up, it is like pay pal, alls you have to do is sign-up and verify your account, just like you did for pay pal and we will both get $5 FREE, I could really use the $5 and would appreciate you helping US make $5 - and then you can invite people too for $5!!! If you are interested PM me your email address (they don't give referral links, I acutally have to go to the website and send you an invitation via email).... even if you are not interested in any of my offers, I would love for you to do this one, it is a win, win situation!!! Did I mention I could use $5? Could you? It is free and takes about 5 minutes!!

#2 I am SEEKING PEOPLE TO GO GREEN ON THE FOLLOWING 3 SITES TODAY (360Elite4FREE/GetRewardz/OrderCash4Free) all have bonuses for going green today!!

360Elite4free.com $20 (pluse a $5 bonus for going Green TODAY on any of my sites)
1. MzEvilXp - Green - Paid - FLR
2. webb4 - Green - Paid - FLR
3. tjshuffle07 - Green - Paid - FLR
4. peep - Yellow - FLR
5. DebtFree23 - Green - Paid - FLR

GetRewardz $25 (pluse a $5 bonus for going Green TODAY on any of my sites)
1. tjshuffle07 - Green - paid - FLR
2. webb4 - Green - paid - FLR
3. peep - Yellow - FLR
4. Mistress_Nessa - Yellow - FIG

OrderCash4Free $20 (with a $5 bonus for going Green today!) - they only have 1 offer right now (Blockbuster) (This offer has unlimited spots)

If you are interested in OrderCash4Free (DIY site) here is a link that was provided by the site owner to help crediting!!! http//ordercash4free.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=365

You can do all 3 or just 1, it is up to you!

WAIT, WAIT, DON'T FORGET IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THE ABOVE OFFERS.....
Don't forget, I also have a site that will pay you $5 FREE just for signing-up, it is like pay pal, alls you have to do is sign-up and verify your account, just like you did for pay pal and we will both get $5 FREE, I could really use the $5 and would appreciate you helping US make $5 - and then you can invite people too for $5!!! If you are interested PM me your email address (they don't give referral links, I acutally have to go to the website and send you an invitation via email).

If you go Red, you must do a full refund!

Thanks and I look forward to working with you TODAY! O)
Yes, this is a subminal message, so PM me TODAY O)

I AM PAY PAL/OBOPAY VERIFIED AND VERY HONEST!
I CAN HELP YOU EVEN IF YOU DON'T DO MY SITES.
I PAY ON GREEN AND VERY FAST BUT YOU MUST BE PAY PAL or OBOPAY VERIFIED!
I WILL EVEN GIVE YOU MY NUMBER SO YOU CAN CALL ME THE MINUTE YOU GO GREEN SO YOU CAN GET PAID FAST!

THANKS FOR CHECKING ME OUT! I HOPE TO WORK WITH YOU TODAY, YES TODAY!! (SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE)

GENERAL INFO
I LOVE TALKING WITH ALL SINGLE MOMS, AND ALL PEOPLE WHO TAKE CARE OF ELDERLY OR SPECIAL NEEDS CHILDREN/ADULTS. I AM A SINGLE PARENT OF A SPECIAL NEEDS BABY AND WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU... PM ME! THANKS![/color1b05ebcbd2][/b1b05ebcbd2]