Was out of the freebie scene for 7 months. Let's trade.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66008

XEN

06-07-2007 01:19:03

I've been out of the freebie scene for a couple months. Recently came back paying for referrals. Just got a new credit card waiting to be used.
Please read all the notes under "Credibility and Rules" before PMing me!

Sites [be6b67ef19d]I CAN (and are looking to)[/be6b67ef19d] do
yourfreeiphone.com
360Elite4free.com
DesktopComputers4free.com
DVDRecorders4free.com
zeropricetags sitesli (I can do all of them)
logitech.v-buxli
gifts.hotgifts4youli
rocketbills
ds.givafree.com
freebiemonster OR ipodmonster
aznfreephonesli, aznfreecashli
addiction4everyone
cashrewards.git-r-free
allyouwant4free (maybe)
techX2 (maybe)

li (star) means that I'm really looking forward to doing that site. Sites with a star beside it has priority.

Sites [be6b67ef19d]I need referrals[/be6b67ef19d] for
yourfreeflatscreen.com (need 3)
wii.free4me.net (need 1)
3604free.com (need 6)
getskinny.git-r-free (pending 2..so need none at the moment. In case all does not go smooth)

[ie6b67ef19d]Credibility and Rules[/ie6b67ef19d][/colore6b67ef19d]
-paypal verified and address confirmed
-all positive TR
-very fast communication (at the computer many hours a day)
-the guideline I go by is the one with lower TR goes first, however, if I have some suspicion about your TR or do not feel comfortable trading with you then I have the right to refuse. Please do not take this personally
-trade must be completed within 2 weeks or else its canceled
-in the case that one side goes green and the other side can not get the other person a green (for whatever reason. run out of offers, "its my friend, he won't reply", etc..), then the side owing the green MUST send paypal to the other side (the amount is how much it will costs them to get that exact green on their site. example, TraInn sites cost usually $25-$30). Considering manual crediting is pretty much non-existent, there's no reason a trade should take longer than 2 weeks.
-if I'm going first and for whatever reason I can't get you that green I'll pay you $3 by paypal just for your time (trade is then canceled)
-if I'm going second and for whatever reason I can't get you that green I'll pay you the amount that it will cost you to get that referral for your site (the site I promised to green for you. and no I won't pay you what the freebie site is paying per referral)
[ue6b67ef19d]If you refuse to agree with all of the above rules, please do not PM me.[/colore6b67ef19d][/ue6b67ef19d]

I also have TR on a4F, +16.

missalicia

06-07-2007 07:09:50

Hello,
paying $22 for addiction4everyone. My cc is maxed out, so I cn't do any more offers, but I do have paypal for you. Will pay when 8 TR is reached or when I can verify one of your trades has passed approval.

Ladyt1971

06-07-2007 09:08:50

If you can do either cash.zeropricetags or zeropricetags for me, I think I can do getskinny.get-r-free for you. I am going to be going out of town Saturday morning, but I will be back on Sunday. I just wanted to get the trade set up before someone else snatched you up on the zeropricetags sites. I can probably be green by Monday evening at the latest. I am a very honest trader and I make sure to keep the people I trade with informed along the way of the trade. PM me to let me know if you're interested.

aharleymom

06-07-2007 09:10:38

I have cashrewards.git-r-free and gifts.hotgifts4you. Will PM you details.
)