Paying Top Dollar For Greens!!!! Up To $120

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=65837

tomcat2004

03-07-2007 00:18:20

We are all here to make money and I am ready to jump on the boat and help you make money too!!!!

Let me know if you are interested and I will you send you the atually web addresses to use to earn the Money!

Before you get started completing anything you want to make sure your not using any Proxies or AOL, also make sure your PC is "Accepting All Cookies" and All your Pop-Up blocker are "Turned OFF" this will help ensure you get credit for the work you do!

After you have done the above you are ready to start the site..the link is below Just click the link and register on the site, using your true info!

These websites are not the actual web addresses that you must go to, for the links to go green PM me and I will get you started!!!!

cash.zeropricetags.com/ ($20)

home.hotgifts4you.com/ ($20)

Giftcards.ZeroPricetags.com/ ($20)

AllForOne.YourGiftsFree.com/ ($50)

Send me a PM when you go green on one of the sites and I will check and then pay you. If you go green on all 4 sites within 48hrs I will pay an extra $10

After you have registered, you will want to follow these steps below! You will need 1-full credit to meet the requirements OR "Go Green" by either doing 1-full credit offer, OR 2-.5 credit offers! Some offers are instant credit while other are 6hrs-1.5 days. Please understand if you do everthing correctly... sometimes the offers just take a little time to credit, so dont panic

1. review the offers (Dont complete any offers just yet) just look at the ones that may interest you!
2. Next Log out of the Zeropricetags site, and clear your cookies
3. Log back into the zero site, go straight to the offer you had in mind and complete the offer, once you come to the confirmation page of the offer Wait there about 5 min to give the offer time to register.
4. After you have waited, Close the confirmation page, Log out of Zero site, and clear your cookies!
5. Log back into the site, and do another offer if needed, (if you did a 1/2 credit offer the first time you would need to do another 1/2 credit offer) Just follow the steps above!

Just keep in mind, Once you complete an offer, you can no longer do the same offer again... I suggest you write down the offers you do!
Same goes for the Site.. once you sign up onto a site, you cannot sign-up on the same Exact site again.. so good notes will help you down the road.
-If you go RED on any of my sites I expect a Refund!

sandra habina

03-07-2007 00:45:42

Hello - you may want to explain that they need to contact you first dear - so they get your link. I think you should just list your sites and not the link - perhaps they may not know and click on these links above and you shall not get credit because they did not register under your referral #.
Good trading.

tomcat2004

04-07-2007 16:33:25

Bump!

tomcat2004

05-07-2007 20:22:38

Bump!