need 2 greens for freeipods.com - paying via paypal

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=6569

Anonymous

18-02-2005 08:58:57

Like the subject says...

email me at agibby5 [at] gmail.com.

I just successfully traded w/ h0tk4rl and I have excellent ebay feedback as well as some heatware feedback.

As soon as you go green, I'll pay 5.00 via paypal. I only need 2 more. Thanks ALOT!

agibby5

18-02-2005 09:01:02

I was signed in when i posted. I think its that stupid spell cow crap that prevents successful posts EVERY time. I verify that it says that i'm signed in at the top of the page when I post, and then it comes up as a guest post. I post on 4 other forums and NEVER had this problem before. I already contacted a mod about this. Thanks! Sorry about the confusion!

Mr Sofa Sets

18-02-2005 09:06:23

I have a strange feeling the you [ubcc388ab7d][bbcc388ab7d]ARE[/bbcc388ab7d][/ubcc388ab7d] "h0tk4rl"

Just a hunch, and I may be wrong, but switching back and forth between two names can cause you to post as "guest" sometimes.

People, be cautious of this guy, I think he's scamming. I could be wrong, but I thought that Smo0th was a scammer and didn't say anything and look what happened...

If you turn out to be legit...I'll apologize, but I don't see that happening....

agibby5

18-02-2005 09:07:24

WOW, you couldn't be farther from the truth on that one man! You are just totally WRONG!

I have 10 emails back and forth to h0tk4rl. We both have our own individual ebay, heatware and gmail accounts. I find it rather insulting that you try to up and discredit someone so quickly! We had a legitimate deal and we completed it. I even have the paypal reciept that I just printed out from the transaction. Either I'm crazy or it's the truth. I know I'm not crazy!

Also, I contacacted Stroid about the logging out problem that I'm having. He has yet to contact me back. It's a legitimate problem. I never sign out, it says I'm signed in but when I try to post it comes up as guest. How is that my fault?

Thanks for hte discredit and thread crapping!

BRC

18-02-2005 09:54:18

I've posted almost 100 times and i have NEVER had a guest post.

BRC

18-02-2005 09:55:05

No worries, you probably wouldn't have had much interest for $5.

agibby5

18-02-2005 10:06:24

Thanks AGAIN for the discredit and thread crapping. This forum doesnt welcome its members as the other ones I belong to. This is shocking. I have successfully completed a trade and have recieved heatware feedback for doing so, yet I am regarded as a scammer? I have done nothing to deserve this type of discredit. Apparently everyone here is paranoid.

In response to this
[quote9db93ec65c]No worries, you probably wouldn't have had much interest for $5.[/quote9db93ec65c]

I saw other members offering the same deal... Did you respond to them in this way? Thanks for your time! (that [i9db93ec65c]was[/i9db93ec65c] sarcasm)