$20 on green for fastfood.OGF... $2 bonus in 24 hrs or less

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=65630

shawng31

30-06-2007 14:28:33

OK D... Polomonster behind me I will now be working on fastfood.ordergiftsfree.. i am paypal verified and paying 20 dollars on green for this site as well.. there is also a 2 dollar bonus for greening in 24 hours or less.. this is my first experience completing an OGF site.. however i hear they are right on up there with the monster sites ).. i know their support is excellent as well from personal experience.. they have a good amount of offers... mainly 1/2 to full creds... many low cost and some 1.00 to choose from.. as before i can help you in anyway you need throughout the trade.. i have started many newbies off in this bi'ness ;).. i am more than willing to work with anyone and everyone.. i like my trades to be confirmed and yellowed within 24 hrs and sites completed in no more than one weeks time.. remember there IS a bonus for this site if you can do it in 24 hrs or less.. i only need 2 more people right now so the spots wont last long.. if yer interested just let me know through a reply here and/or a PM.. i will be more than happy to set everything up for us in the trade mod thank you for looking )

Shawn G.

P.S.- dont let the avatar scare ya away.. i just thought it was disco ;)

shawng31

01-07-2007 05:38:54

bump

shawng31

02-07-2007 05:33:03

bump

shawng31

03-07-2007 07:30:32

back to the top )